At the Villa Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I knew she was hot, but not as much!' Hera commented. 'I think we had our share and better, if we leave them in peace.'

'I think I would not mind and stay, watching the actual ritual.' Stella confirmed. 'Did you have an audience when you lost yours?' Hera whispered.

'I don't think I did, but watching Sam and Elena, eemmm; I am getting excited and I'm sure I don't mind ask Sam for another encounter, if Sam will still be in the mood.'

'If you are getting so excited just watching our niece loosing her cherry; I hadn't stopped being excited. Since I met Sam I never stopped being hot. He's such a guy that he's learned very quickly how to use his tool.' Hera commented. 'I couldn't believe how such a dirty lady you had been; that you had the guts, to seduce him.'

'When he entered the pharmacy that first time, he was so shy I felt sorry for him, but when I noticed what monster he had pushing against his pants, I forgot everything. I just wanted him. I stopped thinking. It became worst when I took him inside and looked at his face. He was so handsome I wanted to fuck him there and there. The rest is history.'

'Shall we watch or leave?' Stella asked cutting her cousin short. 'If you like I don't mind; but I don't like that Sam and Elena will ever find out.' Hera imposed.

The answer was obvious and they returned to the back of the house both wondering in their dreams, visualizing how Elena was going to loose her cherry.

Elena's body was still trembling with every touch of Sam's tongue; it didn't matter where it hit. There were no limits, whether it hit the clit, the hole or her asshole for that matter. The more and the quicker the slap of the tongue, the stronger the vibrations inside her body became.

'This was my fourth!' He thought.

Sam was enjoying the taste as much as Elena was enjoying the pleasures. He knew he got her hooked and he was preparing her for the major act. He was as happy as much as he was nervous; though through his dirty brain, he was visualizing how he was going to play the act; the last virgin before he travels to Thessaloniki. He made a very quick assessment of what had happened to those three, which he had broke the previous day; therefore he was envisioning how he was going to play this act; the deflowering of Elena.

A final explosion and Elena pushed Sam's head away from her vaginal area; while she flew into the higher heavens. Sam was stunned. She cried and shouted while she locked her arm against her pouty lips, holding it tight with her legs as she pressed them together. She was lost in the infinite space enjoying her most incredible orgasm of her life.

Sam turned around and tried to settle his knees between her legs but they were still tightly closed. She was still pressing her arm against her bursting pussy. Her body was still vibrating and Sam lowered himself slowly trying to get his lips against hers. He wanted to be part of that feeling which she was most enjoying.

She looked incredibly beautiful, her nipples were hard, but she looked like a naked happy baby; totally lost into a wonderful world of her own. Her heart was still beating hard as her breasts were floating up and down with every beat. Her nipples were hard, pointing upwards. Her eyes were still closed, maybe wondering how fantastic the heavens were; into which Sam had sent her flowing.

Their lips touched and connected lightly, but Elena took her time before she realized what she had been through. Sam stayed rather quite, enjoying the heat which was flowing from between her lips into his mouth; but the sexual effect was still there. Were the ecstatic feelings of wonderland; were a dream or reality, of the new world of love making?

Both Sam and Elena were hot and both were waiting for more. They were both waiting for each other. Were they thinking the same language, or probably Elena was intimately drawn to feel the real love between Sam and herself; but he was more inclined to enjoy the moment and close the act? Was there an answer; probably not.

For Elena it was reality. It was the first taste of real sexual pleasures; the actual act of making love. For her it became something so strong that she had never felt before, and what was to follow, was the real act of love. She was sure it was going to have stronger feelings; maybe it could even have undesirable consequences.

At last Elena stretched herself and slightly opened her eyes and even relaxed a little, her legs. She realized it was not a dream.

'Where am I, Sam?' She asked as she shook her lips away from Sam's. She was still stunned and as she looked around she started to relax, rather very slowly. She was trying to come to terms with the real realities of the moment.

'It must have been something like heaven; felt so good... wowww... Sam it was unbelievable!' Elena exclaimed astonishingly. 'Have you enjoyed it?' Sam asked. 'Have I enjoyed; you asked? Sam... can I go back there?' 'As many times as you like... if you do what I say?' 'What do I have to do... open my legs; again?' She asked rather teasingly. 'So you know.' Sam answered. 'Will it going to be as good or it's going to be painful?' 'That depends!' 'Depends on what; if I be a good girl?' 'Maybe; but hopefully not much... but a little... yes.' 'Sam please... let's gets it over with; fuck me?' Elena cried.

Elena slowly and consistently started to open her legs until they were wide open. Sam was watching; his eyes focused on that beautiful little slit. Her pouty lips were too swollen, all wet and sticky with the orgasmic juices that had already flowed in abundance. They were sticking to every part of flesh on the inside area of her thighs.

The flowing evaporating smell of fresh sex was intoxicating. Sam smell's devises were working so well that he lowered his nose closer to her burning volcano. He watched the little slit with the smaller labia hidden in between, as his tongue picked the first juices after the last eruption. A shocking jolt took place as she cried and lifted her ass of the bed. Her legs seemed automatically pulled backwards towards her body, giving Sam more space at the crotch area; while her hand pressed his head down, jamming his mouth again, against her pussy; while she continued to cry and shout as her body again, exploded.

Sam sucked more juice from between her wide open legs. The last collection from between her pouty lips happened as he engaged his tongue. Sam enjoyed incredible aromatic taste as he pressed his tongue further in; collecting all what was there, from the entrance of her still virgin vagina to her clit, which he enjoyed nibbling between his teeth and his lips.

He pulled back while letting Elena enjoy another mind crushing orgasm, but this time she managed to keep her legs wide open. She looked majestic, her beauty, her ambitious feeling for the male organ and the way she enjoyed her orgasms, one after the other, were surprising.

On Elena's returning back to earth, Sam tried to position himself between her legs. She was more than ready and as Sam pulled a cushion, Elena instantaneously lifted her ass. He pushed it under those small little cheeks which adorned her bums. Her legs were still wide open as much as Sam's cock was as hard as steel, waiting to penetrate his fourth virgin. Elena was on the verge to ask to be fucked there and then, which seemed like she did not have the patience, to wait a little longer.

She had enough orgasms since she opened her legs, for Sam's attention. She also knew there was no way she was going to back off. She decided to keep her mouth shut, except for that sweet sexy smile which every now and then; escaped from between those adorable lips.

As Sam settled on his knees between Elena's wide open legs, he extended his body forward to let his mouth touch her's. They kissed a kiss which had meant a lot, during which; the signs of sexual heat were more than evident. With his lips still in contact with hers, he lowered his pelvic area just enough, for his hard dick to slowly settle against her pouty lips.

Elena wasn't expecting it so quickly, but on the feeling of Sam's hard pole, she lifted her ass further up so that she could squeeze it further between their two bodies. She moaned, and then she cried as their lips parted. She did not let his dick slide away from between her pouty lips, at least not until that rather quick shock, which sent her body into another orgasm.

As she rested her ass back on the cushion; Sam jammed his lips against hers. His tongue, little by little crawled inside her mouth as his right hand grabbed his hard cock and quickly moved it up and down her small slit. Shocks of pleasure dominated her body. Her body vibrated as she felt scarred when she felt the head of Sam's organ opening her drenched lips to the maximum. Her eyes closed as he settled that purple bulbous head against her little opening.

'Sam...I think I'm ready, please can you do it slowly?' She moaned as he was licking her earlobe. He knew she was a little scarred. Sam knew she wanted it and he gave her another kiss while slowly started to push the head against and into her vaginal opening. Gradually it started to stretch the little virgin entrance while Sam continued pushing bit by bit until the rounded head encountered the pressure from her hymen.

Elena, immediately felt the discomfort of the extra stretching. She was very vigilant and tried to relax as much as she could, when the actual pain started to bite. She heard a few stories from friends but Auntie Hera had prepared her well. She knew that there was already enough of Sam's organ inside her body to cause the expected.

Sam never stopped pressing his organ bit by bit. He continued doing so without any pauses. Little by little his bulbous head continued digging deeper and deeper into her vagina, as it pushed against her protected entrance.

Elena moaned in his mouth and moved her ass a little bit on the mattress. She wanted to push up and get over with, but her ass was jammed to the cushion with Sam's weight pressing on. The pain was getting evident as she felt something inside her, breaking slowly and Sam did not impede himself from stopping, pushing his truncheon into her very; very tight temple of love.

There was a cry from Elena's end as the pressure against her hymen mounted; and with every bit of movement forward, the break was becoming bigger and bigger, as Sam's wand of light flushed the inside of her Temple with light. The vaginal protective barrier broke from different ends and was totally out of the way.

Elena gave just one cry of pain. His organ continued on its journey into the inside of the most desirable part of her body, the vagina; the organ most craved for by most males, and with reason. The discomfort was there, as more of his wand continued to crawl slowly as it stretched the rest of the passage, which at last it started to push against her portal of procreation; the opening to her womb.

Sam felt a wisp of satisfaction as what he had planned went through without a hitch. He had deflowered the fourth beauty who liked the previous three had craved after his male organ; to do the honours of being the 'special one'.

By right Sam was proud of being the chosen one. He very much appreciated those moments when the actual initiation took place; the act of love itself was the final in the satisfaction of the flesh for both partners, together. It's an act of love which satisfies the protagonists who are involved, whether they do it for real love or just for pleasure. What is finally sought is the great feeling that together they achieve at that special moment; when together they feel and enjoy that great explosion of love and body fulfilment.

'Sam... I'm very proud that Auntie Hera had chosen you to be my first. It was fantastic. Make love to me like you done to Auntie Hera. She was very optimistic.' Elena proudly pronounced those words as she hugged him and kissed him and licked him. She couldn't stop. Her blood had started boiling as she felt his manhood touching the opening of her vagina and continued as he pushed and stretched her insides, as Sam dick pushed on all sides.

As much as she kissed him and hugged him he kissed her and pressed her light body against his. Then he stopped... looked at that humble face with that loving smile ... he gave her a quick kiss on her lips while he started to pull his hardness slowly outwards.

Elena's auntie and cousin could not stop their curiosity and slowly returned in time to the window. They were anxious to watch the outcome of the Elena's deflowering. From behind the curtain they silently watched the process of how Sam worked his way around Elena and naturally prepared her for her deflowering.

Both Hera and Stella became irresistible; their vaginas became soggy as juice flowed out as they watched the way Sam had deflowered their niece. When they thought it was over they hugged each other like never before, while they engaged in kissing and licking each other tongues and lips. They even became so hot that they themselves were on the brink of an orgasm. They watched Sam's dick being extracted from inside Elena's vagina with special interest.

'Wow, I don't mind having it back inside my hot pussy.' Stella said. 'Isn't he; great with women!' Hera exclaimed. 'Thanks to you I'm pleased with what I had experienced today. He's a good fucker and his dong; woww! He knows how to use it. It seems that you had taught him well.' Stella continued. 'Not so much; only a few tips as the equipment were already there.' Hera insisted. 'But it feels the Hera touch; and about those tips of yours which really activated what he had hidden in his brains; I'm sure that they made all the difference.' 'Well; since he came to the pharmacy I had not stopped masturbating; dreaming about D- DAY when I could go away and spend it with Sam. Last Sunday was that memorable day, which I would like never to forget...'

'What about the last few hours?' Stella asked cutting her hot dreamy conversation. 'Please don't ask. I could not describe them... and as soon as you leave I'm going to drain his balls out of what is left.' 'Are you so hungry for sex?' Stella asked. 'You know I am; how many times we talked and tried to satisfy each other? If this keeps up I'm going to go crazy. I don't need vibrators, I prefer the real thing. And Sam proved to be that best guy.'

'I wonder how he, so quickly became the lover boy he really is. You thought him more than well how to use what he had; and he's quite something with that dong he got hanging here.' 'Look at Sam, how he is fucking her, so slowly, so tenderly.' Hera kicked off Stella to watch Sam as he was pushing his dick slowly back into Elena's vagina.

Sam had no idea that he was being watched and neither did Elena. They were totally lost in the inner feelings they were feeling for each other, as their bodies became one body for the first time. Elena's feeling for Sam's hard dick was something incredible. The unbelievable feelings flowing through their bodies as they pressed their love making organs against each others were something which both never felt. The way his phallus was stretching the insides of her temple of love, had sent her up in the real heavens, totally lost in what was happening around her, and melting in his arms. With every stroke and every move, the pleasures inside her body were being multiplied by the second.

Her body was getting on the verge of her first vaginal orgasm since the pain had already become something of the past. Elena hugged Sam against her trembling body and as she was kissing him she sucked his tongue. She moaned and pressed her vaginal area harder and harder against his, trying to get as much as she could of his male organ deeper into her body, as it pressed hard against the opening to her womb.

Sam felt relaxed and very happy with what he had just gone through. The way she acted made him very proud, and slowly but firmly pulled his cock out all the way and slowly pushed it in until it was fully hidden again inside Elena. Sam done it for a second time and after that he increased the speed as the flow of sexual energy of the two participants became rampant. Sam was trying to last longer. He was getting very excited as he was visualizing what happened; when he sent his dick straight through her hymen in just one slow straight push.

Elena's body started to shake and she shouted as her orgasm had engulfed her body again and again. Her vaginal canal tightened and Sam lost his total control. His dick which most of it was deep inside pressing against her womb, started to spasm. The first shot was fed straight into her womb followed by the second.

Elena not only was shouting like crazy, but her legs tightened around Sam's ass, pressing him deeper into her vagina while with her hands she was holding his mouth against hers.

There was no way he was going to run away and it took Elena some time before she came back, still stretched and filled with Sam's still throbbing dick. Although all the cream had been deposited in the confines of her womb he was still hard. It was still waiting to continue.

Sam was pleased and relaxed by the time Elena opened her eyes. She looked at him with smiling eyes. They kissed as Sam slowly pulled his dick out of her vagina. It was still hard but after two strokes it started to wilt.

He was not disappointed. It was nature's way, but, he also wanted a rest. He thought; that it was the best deflowering he had undertaken. Sam wanted the souvenir, so he located her little panty and after he wrapped it around his dick cleaned the entire sticky coloured cocktail sticking to it. He did the same to her vagina including inserting most of the panty which was wrapped around his pointing finger inside her drenched vagina.

It was the fourth souvenir; the fourth virgin and the extracts of hot liquid, sperm and samples of her virgin blood, formed the desired cocktail.

'What are you doing Sam?' She stunningly asked.

'I want to collect a souvenir of my fourth virgin.' Sam exclaimed.

'But, not with my panty.' She answered, rather worried.

'Yes dear, your panty will soon be sealed in this plastic envelope with your name on it, and I promise you that it will be kept sealed for a long, long time.'

'Sam, please... I can't go home without a panty!' 'Don't worry; your auntie may solve your panty problem. Now... we will make love again and again. All you have to do is get my dick hard again, by sucking it.'

As Sam finished collecting the desired sample, making sure that her panties were as wet as it was possible, he sealed them in the self seal plastic bag to which later, he will print her first name.

He slowly turned around, lay down on his back and helped Elena to get on top of his body with her vaginal opening descending over his mouth. At that same very moment he felt Elena taking his dick in her hand; and with her tongue she started to lick what was left from the consequences of the loss of her virginity.

Her juices soon started flowing again and in no time the taste of a mixture of semen and fresh extracts were evident. He inserted his tongue through the opening of her freshly penetrated virgin vagina manoeuvred his tongue around the whole area of her small slit, between those extended pouty lips and drilled through her freshly opened hot cavity.

Elena did not hesitate to take most of his still flaccid dick in her mouth. It soon started moving between her lips as she moved her head up and down, trying to initiate the friction and then the fire.

Her vagina quickly became rather agitated as she started to gyrate it against Sam's mouth, sometimes pressing a little too hard against his jaw. Her body started to tremble as his dick started to inflate, not only in diameter but also in length. The more it increased the more Elena found it hard to hold it between the lips of her small mouth.