At the Villa Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bigger it grew the stronger her enthusiasm to suck it, rightly became. She concentrated on Sam's dick; sometimes she took her mouth all the way out and licked along the length down to his balls. She rolled them in her hand as Sam continued to mash his mouth against her vibrating, gyrating pussy, sometimes pressing too hard against his mouth.

They continued to play with each other's sexual organs, pleasuring each other with their tongues, until Elena exploded again into another orgasm while trying to lift her pussy away from Sam's hungry mouth. The tasty juices which gushed out as she exploded filled his mouth, but he managed to hold per pussy jammed against his mouth, while she let Sam's dick lying down on his stomach.

She continued to shout as flow after flow of pleasure engulfed her body with one orgasm flowing into another. She tried to pull her pussy away from his mouth but Sam did not give up. He continued licking and sucking until he thought it was the opportune moment to turn her on her back with his mouth still stuck to her vagina.

While on her back he lowered his pelvis against her mouth holding her head between his legs. She could not move much. Her movements were restricted while he stuck a finger into her vagina which quickly located her G-spot.

Elena exploded again as both her clitories and her G-spot were under continuous attack. She cried and shouted while trying to push Sam away from over her body. 'Fuck Sam, stop... stoppp.' Elena cried. But Sam had other ideas. He pulled away from her body, quickly turned and as he pushed her legs apart, his cock was back deep into her vagina.

A few quick stroked and things were back under control as her body became a ball of fire. He fucked her with long stocks; in and out into her vagina. He did not stop, not until he was satisfied that he gave her the fuck of her life; something which sure she would remember for many months to come. He fucked her like crazy, sometimes hard, too hard; hitting every corner of the insides of her vagina especially aiming at her G.spot.

Elena never stopped cumming but Sam pulled out just before he was going to explode. He knew that there were another two women out there, waiting for another fresh serving.

After Elena came back from the heavens, she was exhausted. They relaxed in the fresh environment, that nice flow of fresh air under that canopy of green covered branches. They hugged and kissed as Elena tried to thank Sam for the fantastic hour or so of pleasures which although she had experimented, but never enjoyed such incredible orgasms.

Getting back in the building, naturally there were Hera and Stella who with a smile on their lips welcomed back their little nymph. They hugged her and kissed her as if she had passed through a memorable experience; although it was a memorable experience, especially for Elena.

Sam watched the three women, all totally naked entwined together in kissing and hugging, as they celebrated Elena's deflower. She became part of them as she became a woman. They kissed as their hands roamed all over their naked bodies, breasts and nipples pressing against each other until Hera pulled away and hugged and thanked Sam for the pleasure, of ceremonially took her niece virginity. 'We're proud of you Sam. We think you deflowered our niece in a great style. It was a very hot display.' Hera commented. 'So you watched every bid of what went on?' Sam asked as he put a hand around her neck and with the other cupped her pussy, which he noticed was drenched with liquids flowing steadily.

He never expected an answer, but a kiss of satisfaction he enjoyed as she jammed her lips against his, not to mention as a couple of fingers found their way inside her vagina.

'Thanks again Sam; that was wonderful.' 'It was an honour to be chosen to bestow such pleasures to such a beautiful young lady. Thanks again and I'm honoured.'

They all sat in the shade at the back, with some fresh drinks as they looked at each other with satisfaction. Elena was sitting nearly opposite Sam with a sweet smile on her lips, not to mention the feelings of love.

Hera had noticed and she gave Sam a look and a silent signal which Elena had not noticed. Stella stood up and walked towards the front with Sam following her.

There they lay down and made love. Stella was hot enough to explode there and then, so after he made her cum a couple of times he pulled away from her. He knew that the worst was still to come.

Kisses and goodbyes, Stella and Elena left, and alone Hera and Sam were left alone. They could not get enough of each other. Hera was hot and was worst than an animal in heat, waiting for the male to come and impregnate.

They sucked each other momentarily, then Sam turned, and deeply inside her vagina he pushed his manhood. He pushed deeper than he ever did inside into a woman's vagina. She grabbed his dick with her vaginal muscles. Her heat was incredible. Her hunger for his dick or better for his sperm was captivating.

She became wild and Sam quicker than ever, started shooting what he had left in his balls. Probably not much! She held him tight, both her hands and her legs entwined; holding him deep inside her vagina, with sperm dripping straight against the opening to her portal of procreation.

Sam was sure that if she was in the fertile period she would become ... Sam was shocked as he felt he was being used. He said nothing but the thought... he did not like. His dick stayed hard and she held it tight while Hera was still flowing from orgasm to another. It even became harder. He could not believe that phenomena.

'Whatever!' He thought. He pulled his dick out and slammed it back inside Hera's vagina as deep as he could. 'If this is what she wants I'm not going to disappoint.' Sam continued thinking as he started to fuck Hera with great gusto.

The first few, he banged her like crazy until she exploded again. He then stopped, hugged her, kissed and her and made proper love to her, taking his time with every slow stroke his dick, moved in and out.

There was a great feeling of love between the two, something which did not really happen during the initial visit, the previous Sunday. It was more intimate and Sam knew that there was something more. Was it love from Hera's end?

Next morning Sam would be on the way to Thessaloniki swearing that for a long time he will not set his feet again in Athens, especially when he was sure how his sister had used him and now he was scarred that even Hera had done the same.

It took them about another half hour before Sam pumped the last drops of semen into Hera's extra active pussy. At last they disengaged; with Sam's dick wilted down to the smallest he ever known it. They showered together, a few rather loving hugs and kisses and returned back to their respective homes.

******************** 'Dad... Wowww! What a day? Did you think Hera had any ulterior motives?' Lydia asked. 'I was too naive to think so, but after what your mother had done, I have second taughts.' I answered. 'Therefore when you go back to Athens will you visit Hera again?' Lydia asked. 'Maybe; after all these years, she may be worth a visit, if she is still around.' I answered.

'So after you arrived home what happened? What did your mother do?'

'I'm horny. I think it's better if we fuck and forget about mother. But if you want to know; not much happened except that most of the staff I had packed was already at the station ready to be loaded with the merchandise.'

Lydia and I spent a lot of time making love. The day the ladies had to leave was fast approaching; maybe another two or three days away.

It was great love we made. Our bodies were most of the time on fire as much as it was every time we stopped making out, only when I was recounting about Hera and her friends, not to mention some of the questions Lydia had asked and needed a honest answer.

It was one of the best days and the last, when Lydia and I will really make that intimate father daughter love.

**********************

What I did not tell Lydia was what really happened after I arrived home. As I got to our apartment's door I heard noises coming from inside. Very slowly and silently I opened the door and squeezed myself in without being noticed. Once inside, the noises became strongly heard and immediately I made my own conclusions.

Silently, I made my way to my room which was close to my parents and settled on my bed. As silently as a mouse I took my clothes off and relaxed under the bedcover. Naturally, although tired, my dick as hard as steel.

I don't remember when the last time, I heard mom and dad making love. When I was younger it was a frequent occasion. They used to fuck not only late at night but also early in the morning; when they were fresh from the night's rest. I remember that's when they were the most aggressive and the hot words I used to hear, left me with a very big hardon, even when I did yet know what actually was happening.

Soon I had learned a few things from friends, and then it was easy as I started fitting different things together. My naughty sister knew everything, but she never told me. One Saturday morning, when mum was out, she crawled into my bed next to me in search of some warmth. It was an excuse. She pushed herself closer until she could feel my morning hardon against her ass. She shook her ass a few times; massaging what was hard between our bodies and turned towards me. She wondered what I had, being so hard. Naturally she soon found out as she grabbed it with her hand; examined it and walked away. Months later she decided to seduce me. After that I had the whole picture as I was shown what women had; which every male was craving for, especially when still young and haven't tasted it.

I stayed there on the bed, relaxing; except for the big dick I had raging between my legs hearing my parents making love, or better aggressively fucking. The more aggressive they became not only during the actual act but also with their mouths, made my body tremble. I could not believe how encouraging my mother was 'crying fuck me, fuck me, harder, harder.'

At last my father exploded inside my mom with a final cry of satisfaction. A few minutes later they went to the bathroom showered together and went to the kitchen where his wife was cooking something for me. My father inquired about if everything was ready for my trip to the north. He hoped that he could drive me to the station himself. With that he left to go back to a busy evening at the pub.

I stayed quite in my room until mom came to fetch me. She had heard me coming in, even that she did not interrupt the love making she was involved in at the time.

'Hi Sam; thanks for being courteous and not interrupt in any what we were doing. Thanks again.' She thanked me as she sat on my bed next to me. 'How was your day? Did you enjoy doing what you had to do with Hera?' She asked as her hand started to roam under the bed cover.

'If you want the truth mom, it was a great day. Hera was as aggressive as you seemed to be, and as my sister used to be. Not only that; but later, we were joined by her cousin Stella and their niece Elena, who was still untouched.' I gave my mother a good answer and she had already found what she was looking for.

On my organ, I was feeling my mother's hand getting closer as it became harder than steel. I did not interrupt and did not attempt to move or tried to distract my mother from touching me. On the contrary, I wanted her as much as I liked any other female.

I relaxed on my back, opened my legs in a V and let my mother play with my thick long hard truncheon as she took it into her hand. Very slowly her hand started to move forwards and backwards.

I became more excited as I felt my cock getting harder and bigger; bigger than it ever felt before. I was becoming worried that it will explode there and then under the bed covers and mess everywhere, but my mother took quick action as she knew that I was getting too close.

She let his cock free and pushed the covers away getting a greater view of the beautiful dick her son was endowed with. She let me relax a few moments until she turned around and let me enjoy the beauty of the entrance from where I once came out from.

Slowly, with her legs open and in kneeling position on all fours she lowered her still burning vagina over my mouth, something which I enjoyed as my eyes were focused on. I thought that my mother lost nothing of the sparkle of love which she always had.

The fluids which covered all the area including the rather bigger vaginal area looked beautiful, perfect, and they tasted incredibly natural. Her pussy looked bigger than the ones which I had been accustomed to visit with during the last few days. It seemed her pussy tasted and smelled differently from those young virgins that they lured me to their secrets.

I relaxed and took the first licks at my mother's vaginal lips, pushing my tongue between the folds of what I thought was a much bigger version which the younger generation were gifted with. I licked, tasted and enjoyed the free flowing juices; the fruits of the heat my mother had for me. My tongue moved around from her clit towards her vagina in which I dug my tongue as far as I could reach.

"This was the orifice from where once I came out. I thought. I brought a picture in my mind how wide it had to stretch and how much my mother suffered to get me out of her body."

His mother took his whole dick all the way in her mouth, even filling her throat. She moved her head as she was sucking him, with long extended moves; sucking his dick from licking the top of the head until it all disappeared inside her mouth.

But she knew that both were tired and suddenly she pulled her mouth away, turned and quickly grabbed his hard dick and fed straight all the way deep inside her vagina.

She fucked him slowly but the strokes were firm and consistent. She never stopped except to kiss him. Their lips met a few times, as many times she felt her body shacking, trembling, shivering with the pleasures she was enjoying.

Sam, on the other hand tried to keep cool which he enjoyed the aftermaths of every stroke. His mother kept her vaginal muscles tight for better friction until at last Sam's body started to vibrate, the moans escaping and his phallus felt getting bigger and bigger inside the confines of his mother's birth channel.

The final explosion took place for both, in unison. The feelings they felt were out of this world. The cries and moans of pleasure were phenomenal.

His mother hugged him like it was a new born baby. She kissed him and cried as she pressed to her. They were still connected. Her vagina was contracting like crazy holding his dick as hard as steel even that he had shot the little he still had inside his balls.

They took some time before they had disengaged. They took a shower together and went to their respective bedrooms where thought of what happened in the last hour or so invaded them.

But they thought it was worth every second.

The next morning Sam was driven to the train station with a couple of bags as the bulk of his belonging they were already in Thessaloniki.

He hugged his father and thanked him his for his support. He hugged his mother and cried in her arms.

'Sam I may come and visit; if you want me.' His mother said as they were still pressed together.

'Thanks for last night.' Sam said as he knew his father was far enough and out of earshot.

'Are you disappointed about what happened, I became too emotional and wanted you like I never wanted anybody else... like a son.'

'Thanks mom... it was different that all the others... it was really an act of love... between mother and son.