At the Villa Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

Olympia had always been the good girl, not only at home, but also away from home, even though sometimes her sexual desires had overtaken her priorities. She loved to masturbate, massage her body and tease the guys with the aim of letting them fantasise. Some of the guys she had dated enjoyed her ministrations with a few exceptions. Those few were rewarded by either she masturbated them or gave them a blow job. She only showed her pussy to one guy; the one whom she considered was capable enough to take her virginity. (Check "On the Boat" part 1).

When they were about to finish pampering his body, Diana moved behind his head, and taking her time she started to massage his cheeks and around his ears. Olympia took the pelvic area; massaging the inner thighs and his testicles; without even touching the ragging hardon. His hot blood was flowing through his veins making him very edgy; while he was trying to hold on and not explode. Many times they took the liberty of teasing some of the erogenous parts of his body, sending him wild and crazy as he fought to hold back and avoid making a mess.

His red chakra had been activated from the moment they put their hands to work on his body. Touching and massaging his balls and teasing his asshole, not to mention sticking their index fingers a couple of times, nearly blew his load; but Sam was always on the alert for those unexpected moments when they were getting too close, trying to blow his fuse.

'It's time for a body to body massage Sam; like to turn on your stomach.' It was Olympia who gave the order.

While Diana covered Olympia with baby oil, Olympia had done the same to Sam, covered his back and all over his legs. When his back, together with the back of his legs and naturally his round bums were all covered with an oily film, Olympia lowered her body over Sam's and started sliding and skidding all over his covered skin, not to mention massaging her pussy against the back of his legs. She flowed from one leg over to the other with her sharp hard nipples pressed against his back, as she continued to glide up and down from side to side, sometimes zigzagging against his body.

Sam had always enjoyed every moment of being massaged and pampered, but feeling the lips of her pussy opening as they swerved against the back of his legs was a specifically distinctive. His dick got harder and harder as it strained against the hard mattress; sometimes he even tried to lift his pelvis off the mattress, for some relief. The more the oil covered the two bodies the more their bodies slide and swing as, sometimes it was close to exploding limits.

Sam tried to hold and not let his hard dick explode, but Olympia was moaning as her juices were flowing. Sam noticed how hot she was becoming every time her pussy pressed against his leg. He tried to compensate by pushing his leg upwards causing more pressure against her clitoris and stretching her vaginal lips further.

At last she had the biggest explosion she was expecting; her body was on fire. She was on top of Sam's back, her pussy pressed against his lower back; her breathing was strong as was her heart beat. At last she felt very heavy on Sam's, like a dead body.

Everything seemed to stop. Olympia must have passed out from the incredible orgasms she had enjoyed during the body to body massage she had just performed.

Sam waited with a quite a heavy body lying on top of his back, crashing him after such an exhaustive massage. More seconds passed and even a minute or so, before he felt a insignificant movement.

Diana was there watching the action while holding ready a bottle of aromatic oil. She was waiting for that moment, when Sam will turn on his back. Tension was building within her body, as she was waiting anxiously for that instant, when she will spread the oil between her body and Sam's. She was looking forward to the second part of the body to body massage, as it could be more enticing.

At last Olympia rolled off from over Sam's body to his great relief. He immediately turned on his back, stretch himself and took a couple of deep breaths, before he relaxed hisself. 'Are you ready for more, Sam? Diana asked.

'That was an incredible massage! She totally exhausted me, and my dick could not co-operate either. I tried to stop him on many occasions; but now, I think I'll soon be ready to enjoy what you have in mind.' Sam answered.

'Hopefully I will try to do as good, if not better.' Diane promised. 'Are you ready?'

Sam gave her a sweet smile. She opened her mouth as she moved her lips close to Sam's; she kissed him. Their open hungry mouths crashed against each other and their tongues entwined. It was rather a very gracious kiss. It was a thank you, for what Sam had done for them and for whom; it had changed their lives drastically. What happened and what they had enjoyed during that fantastic holiday; it was going take a long time, before it will be forgotten.

At last they disengaged, and Diana immediately started pouring the pleasing smelling oil from under his chin down to his toes, but she did not touch his hard member. She spread the oil with her hands all over his body, from over his shoulders down to his toes. More was poured, before she covered her body with a generous film of that 'OIL', making sure that Sam was watching, as she rubbed her breasts while she was giving him a little attention, as she pinched her hard nipples between her fingers. It was then followed, by massaging the area between her open legs using also a generous amount of oil. She knew that down there, was the place where most of the action was going to take place.

She lowered her body over Sam's, making sure that her nipples will pin down, close to his. Her mouth slowly met with his to a very sweet smooth slow kiss, just licking on each other's lips and sucking on each other's tongues; one at a time. There was no aggressiveness in the way they acted; nothing, except that Diana separated her pouty lips and settled them precisely against Sam's wand of light. The heat from her vagina was something that was making a lot of damage; as Sam's dick continued to get bigger and harder. He did not move except to take a deep breath.

Diana pressed her pussy harder against Sam's hard cock. Then she moved a fraction forward and the purple head filled with his hot blood was ready to explode; especially when he felt that the head settled precisely between her drenched pouty lips. His deep breath and a pull of his PC muscle saved his cock from exploding and shooting his load of seamen between their bodies; probably most of it could have ended between Diana's vaginal lips.

They spent about two hours there at the Gardner's Lodge, playing, massaging and make each other cum, while enjoying the pleasures of the flesh. They talked about many things including Sam's attraction to women and how most women crave for his sexual favours; although, naturally there were those who hated his guts.

They did not mention their immediate future, again, but they knew that Sam was going to be in touch with both Olympia and Diana.

Just before sunset all the group, all the ladies, together with Sam and Padme, were gathered in the waters of the pool, refreshing themselves while waiting to join each other around the table for their farewell dinner. Although they had extremely enjoyed playing and swimming in the pool there was already that sombre feeling; that the end was fast approaching.

While Greek music was coming out of the loudspeakers which were hanging from the branches; the food and the wine were delicious. They were fully satisfied at how delicious the food was, together with the wine, the sweets, fresh fruit and the coffee with the added tot of Tia Maria, Amaretto or Ouzo.

Sex did not seem to be on any of the ladies mind, even though Sam was available. With low music playing, the ladies just relaxed on the mattresses by the pool, talking about their experiences, of the last three weeks. They said jokes, they teased Sam; they teased each others' as they jumped in the water; and that's how they spent the last hours of the last night not to mention that some Greek dancing accompanied the music.

It was a couple of hours after midnight when Sam was left alone, as the last couple were sound asleep hugging each other, on one of the double mattresses by the pool. Sam did not try to find out who they were; all he noticed was, that they were covered with a blanket.

Another two were so tired, that they had retired earlier to one of the bedrooms. Padme was doing the final cleaning of the kitchen, after the ladies started to disappear, while Lydia was last seen about fifteen minutes earlier, who just said goodnight, good morning and disappeared.

####

Knowing for sure that there was nobody roaming around, I walked away from the pool area and headed for my bedroom. On the way, I checked with Padme who was switching off the light in the kitchen and she told me, that she was heading for the servants quarters.

I did not complain. They all had their rights, and it wasn't the first time that Padme had made it to the servant's quarters to relax; although rarely she had done it at night.

I walked through the corridor and looked at the bedrooms which looked to be empty, except for mine. Hugging herself under the cover, in the middle of my bed with the AC going full blast, there I found the missing one.

After I checked and reduced the blasting air conditioner, I crawled under the cover and there I found the unexpected. Lydia was there, her body rolled together, trying to fight the cold. Soon I got in, she immediately stretched herself, pushed her ass against my lower belly and then the rest of the remaining parts of her body, until we nearly became one body.

Slowly, slowly she settled her back against my stomach with my dick feeling and smelling the sweet juices that were already there, together with what was about to start flowing, but Lydia took longer to realize, that she was not anymore, alone.

Feeling the heat between our bodies she started to turn. First her naked hard cold nipples pressed against my chest while she put her mouth against mine and started to kiss me slowly at first, but more aggressively as she felt my hardness touching her intimate region.

'Why it took you too long to come; I had been waiting and waiting... this is the last time we are going to sleep together, dad.' She whispered.

'I wasn't expecting to find you here, but rather some of the others.' I asked.

'Dad, it was planned before hand. I sent signals, as also had someone who could arrange some things without any questions being asked.' I knew precisely who that could be, but I did not comment.

'Dad, I love you, I love you so much and I like to thank you for everything, especially being my first. I will never forget that special day; that moment.' She got on her knees and looked in my eyes. I was on my back, relaxed while amazed with the beauty of my daughter's face. She kissed me again and again as we started to feel the blood heating and the intimate feelings and desires being generated from the heat our bodies. Lydia straddled me and slowly lowered her pussy, until her vaginal lips settled exactly between my hard manhood.

Her body started to move slowly, forwards and backwards. My hard cock dug deeper between her swollen vaginal lips while she pressed the clitoral area harder against it. As she pressed and moved her pussy, my penis became as hard as steel, ready to penetrate my little lady where ever and whenever he desired it.

'Wowww, dad; I'm going to cum... soon. May I do so, or if, I better feed your handsome cock all the way inside my body.' She moaned again and again while she started moving more aggressively, pressing harder against the back muscle of my cock. She moaned as she put her hand around my neck. She aggressively kissed me harder and harder as her body was shaking. Her vaginal lips were moving faster and faster against the underside of my hard member. I wanted to moan and shout, but it was not possible. I wanted more time before I can cum again. This was a great moment for me. I loved fucking Lydia and I knew that she loved every moment that I let my little boy, enter inside her body.

A couple of times it nearly found her vaginal entrance, but missed on both instances. Her body exploded and she stopped moving, although it continued to shake and vibrate. My dick started to pulsate but I tried to control it. If any, I wanted to shoot the next ejaculation within the confines of her own vagina.

'Wowww dad; that was something! I don't know how it would feel; doing it with somebody else?' She asked.

'Do you need an answer?' I asked.

'You have already told me dad; I will try to take your advice, but I think I have to wait some weeks; at least until after I start university.' Lydia answered.

'Why so long? You never had a boyfriend; so beautiful you are?'

'I know dad, so many were trying, so I dated randomly just as company to the disco etc; but I was careful. Some of them were only after my pussy, although there were others who tried for a long relationship. Something which I don't think I'm ready for.'

'Why not?' I asked.

'I think I would like to enjoy life first, travel; maybe I will visit some exotic eastern counties, Japan, Korea, China; I don't now? Maybe since I can get to you I may not need to desire you. But you promised me a week alone with you, before I start the first semester. Is it still on?'

'What does mum going to say, going away for another week's holiday?' I asked.

'You should ask her in a week's time?' Our sexual hunger had subsided lightly although her pussy was still pressed against the length of my still hard cock. The discussion was taking a different direction, especially when my sister started to be involved.

'So you told my sister about me, my whereabouts and hopefully that I'm also fucking you on daily bases; did you, you naughty little filly?'

'Yes dad, I believe I had told you that she called. She asked how I am but I didn't tell her that my own dad took my cherry. I was scarred she will call me back, that was a week ago and I took the opportunity to tell her about you. I had to let our interesting activities to take their time; but then when she called again...'

#####

'Hi, is that you my dear?'

'You know mum, it's me. I'm well and very happy. We are in heaven here, what about everybody at home?' Lydia asked.

'Dad is great sweetie, he was supposed to come for a couple of week's holiday, but he was called to go to Brussels, so he will fly direct from Dubai. So where are you staying?'

'It is a very nice villa Mum. A huge garden; mostly covered with olive trees and a big swimming pool. He has a Jacuzzi inside, as part of the main bedroom and there are other bedrooms scattered round the garden.' Lydia answered.

'Is this villa registered as holiday accommodation with the authorities?' Mum asked.

'No mum, this belongs to the most handsome man I had ever known. My other friends are crazy about him; all fighting who will spend the night is his bed...'

'What?' Mum shouted. 'Who is this bastard or animal who seduced you?'

'You really want to know? If so don't shout, remember you never shouted with me.' Lydia asked cautiously. She was greatly enjoying this conversation with her mum. It was something which she never done before and never quarrelled with her mum. She knew that Lydia was on the pill and as probably as hot as her mother was.

'You are right sweetie, and I remember what I done when I was your age. I was also naughty, maybe even more naughty than you will ever be. I hope it's not the one I'm thinking.'

'Non other than the one you had seduced.'

'So at last you found him; I knew that you had been trying, even though you never told me, but once I heard you talking with somebody on the mobile and naturally I managed to make one plus one, makes two.'

'Mum, so you knew.'

'Yes sweetie I knew, but I was sure it was not going be easy; as he never left a tail behind. So how is my darling brother; did he seduce you too... remember you are his niece.'

'As for the last statement, I'm probably more than his niece and yes I proud to say that he was my first.'

'What did you say; you little dirty baby?' Mum shouted.

'Incest is a family tradition!' Lydia exclaimed.

'Ohhh... he even told you the family secrets.'

'Mum, please; once he's not married I don't he'll mind.'

'Mind what?'

'You know what mum? You missed your loving brother for nineteen years and I'm sure you are already planning a visit.'

'Do you think he will accept me, after he abandoned me?'

'He never stopped loving you, and between us, I don't think he would mind, to continue to satisfy the family obligations. I'm sure he would love to kiss that place where you let him be the one you wanted... you know what I mean. Did you expect a handsome boy instead of Lydia?'

I just cut the connection. She called a couple of times back which I did not answer; but I love my mum and she not only loves me dearly but she is very proud of me, so I called back and excused myself.

#####

'How did you have the guts, to talk to mum like that?' I asked.

'Sorry dad. I did not mean it and Mum understood. She called me a couple of times after that, telling me she was never sorry for bringing a baby girl in this world. We are better friends, but she did not like it much, that I am being fucked by my own father.'

'So now she knows everything. But she did not call?' I asked.

'No dad, I insisted that while I am here she will not dare, but in a week or so she will, maybe even arrive here, you know; unexpectedly.'

'She loved you dad, a lot, but now she is a little frustrated. Most of the time dad is away. Many times she's coming and going to where my father will be; mostly Brussels and Dubai. She's still very hot dad, but I know that she kept herself away from men; but she is not going to stay away from you.'

'How do you know?'

Lydia was still on top with her pussy lightly touching my semi hard dick. It slowed down a little bit while I became immersed, hearing the full recount of Lydia's controversial mobile conversation with her mother. But as Lydia started again pushing against it, it started to wake.

'Dad, the next evening we are all going away and this is the last possibility that I'm going to enjoy the pleasures I had enjoyed most, since we arrived here.'

Lydia did not wait for an answer. She lifted her pussy slightly and with her hand straightened my nearly hard cock upwards, and inserted it straight inside her vagina. Sweetly she moved up and down slowly, enjoying the pleasures, following the friction as it moved in and out of her portal of love. The strokes were as long as it was possible. Lydia lifted her pussy upwards as far as the head of my prick would not loose the contact; than in to the hilt, pressing her pussy against my pelvis and pushing the head against her cervix. She continued fucking herself, enjoying the pleasures while I kept my cool, holding to my dick from exploding.

I loved every moment, watching my daughter enjoying the pleasures as she continued to fuck herself on her father's hard dick. She was pleasuring herself, filling and emptying her vaginal tube as she continued to move up and down on her father's hard cock; that seemed that he was never going to give up. Orgasm after orgasm was attaching her whole body as she increased the movements, up and down fucking herself, becoming aggressively fucking herself like crazy, until her body could not take any more.

With that last explosion she took her body into the real heavens. It was so strong that Lydia's body was not ready to tolerate such a mind blowing orgasm. The orgasm was so passionate that her body passed out; she slept in the loving dreams of the pleasures of the flesh. Her vagina was still being filled with my hard cock, but her dead body was too heavy for me to hold on top of mine. She totally melted, enjoying those bodily feeling she would never could possibly describe.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers