At the Villa Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

I slowly moved her body from over mine as I felt my dick loosing the cosy temperature of her vaginal channel, with which it was fully stuffed. She became disconnected from her father as she delicately rolled off my body, resting on the side, with her head on the pillow. I covered her still vibrating body as I lay down next to her, also on the side. I held her tight against me, cuddling her as we slowly drifted into a sweet sleep and immersing ourselves in the sweetest of dreams in which I don't remember how many times we flew again and again into the wonders of the heavens.

I probably was the first to wake. It was sometime after nine thirty. Lydia was still sound asleep surveyed her beauty. She was uncovered; very relaxed lying on her back, one of her legs was stretched straight while the other was pulled at both angles, from the connection at the 'V' and at the knee. Her pussy was totally exposed; it was very desirable. I looked at it while I felt my prick becoming immediately hard. It was open enough for perfect access, ready to be penetrated. It was as desirable as her mother's was, although at the time I was not ready for her; but I was forced...

My desire for Lydia and to take her and make love to her; could be seen in my own eyes. I was immersed, lost, watching her body, her breasts settled nicely on her chest, nipples pointing upwards and naturally my organ was getting harder and harder. Naturally, I could declare, that it was more than ready to honour its' duties. But Sam's preference was: that I respect her by covering her body without waking her up. Therefore I moved to my bathroom where I spent the next half hour, performing my morning obligations.

As I was nearly ready to return, Lydia came running in, sat herself on the toilet and quickly emptied her bladder. Without any ceremonies she ran back and lay back on the bed. She was followed by non other than myself, who crawled on his knees until his eyes were close; watching her; opening her wet pussy as she was lying there with her legs, nearly totally wide open.

My lips touched and kissed her clit, but the desire and the hunger to fuck her again became stronger. The smell coming out from between her legs, were unmatched to any previous situation. I moved my tongue downwards along her slit, after I lightly sucked her clitoris; which immediately caused a new storm within her body. Lydia put her hands over my head, massaging my scalp as she gave me more space between her legs as she opened them further, nearly to the maximum.

Her first orgasm was on the very verge of exploding. With Lydia's strong shouts and moans, she pressed my head down and jammed her pussy against my mouth. The smell of the strong intoxicating juices; which were flowing out from inside of her pussy were filling my mouth. She became wild and pushed her body upwards, pressing her vagina harder and harder against my mouth. One orgasm after another were overtaking her into the heavens.

I was not worried that she would wake the others, if they were not yet up. I was totally lost in doing what was necessary, as I wanted to give my daughter the strongest orgasm she had ever been through. I lifted myself on my knees a little higher, and while holding her with one hand, she continued pressing my head, jamming my mouth against that most desirable important part of her body.

As she was totally lost, I quickly sent two fingers straight into her vagina, immediately hitting her G-spot. Moving them around I started to massage it and as she started to become aggressive I increased the action of my tongue, which was still connected to her clitoris. Working her, both from the inside and the outside, she exploded. She cried and shouted as her body was trembling and shaking on the bed. She was totally lost; further away in the heavens and cries of pleasures did not die too quickly.

I pulled my mouth away from her clitoris and moved my body closer to her vaginal opening; ready to send in my baby; whom I was sure that he was to continue what I had already started. I pulled my fingers out of her vagina which I immediately replaced with my hard member. This was going to be the last fuck to take place between me and my Lydia; for the time being. I started pumping in slowly, but soon I became as much an animal as Lydia was. I fucked her like crazy; my manhood was moving in and out, with the strongest thrusts I cold master.

Lydia continued to shout wildly. Her body continued to be totally lost in sexual pleasures, the orgasms became also strong and sometimes she even begged me to stop. Her cries meant noting to me. I just kept fucking her like a wild animal.

Then I abruptly stopped, her vagina still filled, my heart was beating hard as much as it was hers. My dick was hard and raging, ready to explode as her vaginal muscles were stuck around it, holding him captive.

Lydia's heart was beating so hard that it felt like it want to blow out of her body. Both breasts were opening and closing until my gland was ready to open and shot after shot of sperm was fed deep into Lydia's body.

None of us moved until our hearts' beatings settled down to normal. Then Lydia hugged me and pressed her body against mine and thanked me for teaching her the art of making love. She wanted to stay longer, kissing me and pampering me; but she knew, that her friends had probably been awake for some time; and maybe wondering where and what she was involved in; especially when I did not yet show myself.

She was the first one out. None seemed to be awake except for Padme who was preparing the last breakfast for the lot. She was searching for her friends, her pussy feeling sticky. Fresh liquids and semen was seen leaking and streaming down along her inner thighs. She knew that none will comment; so she continued to search around and found Aphro and Diane sleeping together, in one of the bedrooms. Probably they were the ones who were sleeping by the pool. So I came to the conclusion that Victoria and Olympia were the ones who shared the Servant's Quarters with Padme.

Within the next half hour all the ladies crawled out from the places where they slept. One after the other they jumped into the pool to refresh themselves before breakfast. There was little talk and chatter and the feelings of the ladies; that the end of their wonderful holiday was just hours away. The original plan to their escapade to the island was totally diverse from what had actually and unexpectedly happened. They never expected a sex holiday, filled with hunger for the pleasures of the flesh. Not even Olympia, who mastered the whole scenario of getting Lydia and her uncle Sam together, did ever thought that they were going to end up; being fucked by the handsome Sam.

They had enjoyed every minute of the carnal activities they had been involved in, during the hours and days they spent at Sam's villa; but the last hours were running too fast, and the moment when they had to board the boat back to Athens, was getting closer by the minute.

The atmosphere was rather dull. All of them were quite, looking at each other, making signs that the time of their unanticipated adventure, was fast approaching. There was talk and words of thanks, kissing and hugging. Some took to the pool to try to forget for sometime, that by five that afternoon they have to leave the villa and off to the harbour.

'My dear sweeties;' I started, rather a little bit above my normal voice; only to get the attention of the naked ladies, who for some, were still roaming around me, with a couple of them even had to get out of the pool.

'Yes, unfortunately every aspect of life, whether a pleasurable one or an unpleasant one, fortunately or unfortunately, all should have an end... a finale. Otherwise we will be living in an artificial world. We, probably all of us had the ups and downs of life. There are those days when we live in a Disney world; but also there are the gloomy days. I know that you had enjoyed a three week holiday, which you had never dreamed and never planned.

'Go home relaxed, and go back to your real lives, your families, to your norms and every now and then, remember the interesting days you had enjoyed. If you stayed another week just making love, it would probably becomes dull and probably even changed your concept of making love, sex, call it what you like.

'Keep this holiday as a dream. You should have learned a lot here about massage, making love female to male and female to female. I know that these experiences had satisfied some of your dirty dreams, curiosities; whatever. Now, you are in a better position to know yourselves, better.'

There was talk and laughter not to mention giggling, etc. Their look brightened a little bit and smiles started to emerge again.

'I must say, that I had enjoyed and loved every moment of your stay here; especially when I was part of, with every hot sexy body you all seem to be gifted with. I'm not going to give points, but I never expected that I was going to enjoy the pleasure of breaking into the orifices of three virgins; after a few years between the last one and the first of one of you; and which I had enjoyed during these days, while you invaded my territory.' There were more giggling, smiles and looks.

But Aphro interrupted. 'I was not ready to loose mine, but I'm proud it happened here. The others are all happy and we have no remorse. We are all proud that we coincidently ended here and we consented to let you have our bodies, while teaching us the art of making love.'

Then Victoria jumped in as Aphro ended her thanks. 'Sam we are proud we shared our bodies with you, and in return you thought us and helped us to understand the art, the pleasures and the satisfaction of making love; something we sure we are going to miss a lot. None of us would mind... coming back for another session; but as you rightly said; there are other important things that we have to care about, especially our futures.' Victoria, very maturely painted the end of their holiday very precisely.

'At five we have to leave the villa. That's exactly five hours from now. I have made arrangements that you have two cabins, one sleeps three and one two, so you can have a rest which I am sure you all need. Pack all belongings, but you can stay around wearing the same dress you are now wearing.' All the ladies started to giggle. 'One final point; teach some of what you have learned, to your future boyfriends; and of course make love.'

There were shouts of thanks; there were hugging and kissing and not to forget the tears. I took Olympia with me to my room and asked the ladies that I want to see them all individually, one after the other.

As we entered my bedroom I locked the door and while enjoying the caressing and teasing, we evaluated the unplanned holiday as it evolved; then, naturally we made love for the final time. Nothing aggressive took place; but sure that the feelings for each other were totally there as it become apparent.

'Thanks Sam, I never expected that this holiday, which I had planned, was going to end like this. All the unplanned and unexpected things happened.'

'So what was the original plan?' I asked.

'I will secretly keep you wrapped around my body, while Lydia finds her missing uncle. It was planned as just as plain and simple as it could be!'

'Do you have any regrets about the way it ended?' I asked.

'None Sam, The girls loved you from the moment you sat with them in the canteen. One of their fears started when you chose Diane. As soon as you stood and returned to your cabin she moved. That was something which was not expected by the others, because they all knew that she always played the innocent virgin. Therefore I had to re-explain the way forward, to choose and come and stay with you or find a place.'

'So, what was the fear from, rape?'

'Well no, none mentioned that; but we never planned to go on a sex holiday, so you already knew that three of the ladies were virgins; their fear was that you picked one of them. She took the bait and she went down to your cabin, so all the others were shocked. After Diana left the group they were silent for minutes; but Aphrodite giggled and whispered, that she had fire down under by just looking at such a handsome guy; and she asked if she could share. That was the turning point; but all were stunned. Sam, before I forget, we owe you some money that I had collected.'

'You owe me nothing. The pleasure was mine, so you can either give it back which is the right way, or share it with Diane, but here I have two cheques, one for you and one for Diane which I will give to her later. This is between us, so don't share the information. This is not a payment but a donation, which I hope you should keep it, for when it will be most needed.'

She took the cheque and when she opened it, she was dumbfounded. She jumped on Sam, hugged him and kissed him while she cried like a baby.

The other ladies followed one after the other with the last being 'my daughter'. They were all going home with memorable memoirs of this holiday; some of which will never be forgotten. The first taste of sex was something which sure neither boy nor girl will forget, even if it had been a disaster. They all enjoyed the last taste of love making and I made sure that I send them back home, fully sated.

Diane like Olympia was not expecting any presents, especially from me. She expressed herself surprised at my kindness and responsibility of helping. She really loved and enjoyed those last moments when I really made love to her, when she felt we became total one body which ended in combined simultaneous orgasm. I had managed to make love and pleasure every one of the ladies; while I trying to hold the best for the one who comes last. With Diane, it was so hot and loving that when we were lost in those incredible emotional feelings of love, we both exploded together, as our bodies took a long time to separate, even after we both exploded, a huge reciprocal orgasmic explosion. It was a real climax which took a few extra minutes, for our bodies to separate.

Diane and I walked out and settled among the others. There was still some time before they had to leave. Their belongings were all there, waiting to be loaded and Lydia was trying to get my attention as she was getting worried that she may not be able to say her final intimate goodbyes. She was my loving daughter rather than one of others, although during their stay I tried to stay as neutral as possible.

With a sweet smile she knew that I would never forget her. At that moment, when I was about to disappear, Olympia explained about the collected money which purpose was to pay for the food, and which Sam had declined to take. She had already divided them equally between the five, but the ladies decided to give them to Padme for all the extra work she had to do, not to mention the tantric teachings and the pleasures of the flesh.

Those were moments of happy feelings and cries of joy among everybody. Then I disappeared with Lydia following behind me. The other ladies, who were all still naked, jumped into the pool to enjoy the last taste of what became their daily norm, from the very first moment they entered the villa.

As I closed the door to my bedroom Lydia jumped on my body and straddled me while she started to massage my sleeping penis between the folds of her vagina.

'Dad, you are a wonder. I can't wait to come back?'

'You know what we had agreed, ok. Don't count on me for the pleasures of your flesh.' I insisted.

'Sorry uncle; I understand. May I ask about your future? Have I any right to know?'

'As your uncle fucking you; I don't think you have; otherwise, maybe you have.' I answered. 'What do you think I should do?' I asked.

'Maybe it is time to find the right lady and marry, have a family, maybe a few kids; you have a lot of spare time and space where they can roam and grow, hopefully healthy and very happy.' She teased with a smile.

'I never thought of marriage; maybe not ever, but I always felt being independent was the best life I could live.'

'What about Padme? Lydia asked.

'You know that in a year's time she won't be here. She wants to go back home and in any event I decided that if I ever decide to marry, I will find a local.'

'Are you sure of that?'

'I think yes; I'm sure. Locals, if they be happy, they won't move much, and at my age I'm not looking for a twenty year old. Late twenties early thirty's should be ideal, but being independent; I always thought it and still thick it's the best.'

'Time is pressing dad.' She whispered in my ear. 'At least I like to be pampered a little bit more.' She stated with a smile on her face and a sweet kiss on my cheeks as she loaded my dick deep inside her gate of procreation. I made love to her for about half an hour, changing positions and situations. We ate each other, fucked, made love and at the end, she asked me to fuck her until I would empty my load or what was left, deep inside her burning furnace. It was going to be the last; at least for that time.

At last we became too hot, and we exploded together; our bodies were both shaking and on fire. At last we separated and we turned around and cleaned each other's genital areas, ending mixing the cocktail in our mouths as we ended the session, kissing and sharing the aftermath. The mixed tastes were exquisite. After that, we had a warm shower, massaged each other's bodies and then walked outside to the clapping noises and hugging. All of us became one loving happy family.

The last cries came as they had to board the boat. Goodbyes were said and there were tears in each of the ladies eyes as they were boarding.

Padme and myself, stayed there watching the boat disappear over the waters of the Aegean and the darkness of a moonless night.

*

"Thanks for reading my stories."

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers