At the Villa Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

Lying down on her back with her legs wide open, she was ready for the next adventure. Rolf changed position and got on his knees between her legs and yes without any ceremonies he pushed his manhood slowly all the way into the depths of her rather tight and burning volcano. He started to fuck her rather aggressively, pushing his cock in and out, with long strong thrusts.

'Fuck me ; fuck me Rolf... fuck me... ohhh aaahhh it feels sooo fuckinggg good; sooo ffuuuccckkking goooood . Fuck me... fuck me.. I'mmmm cumming.' I'mmmm cumming again... agaaainnn.'

Rolf did nothing more except fucking her. His hard member was going in and out of her vagina like a piston. He even used different ways of fucking her; like short thrusts at the entrance and short deep thrusts hitting the wall of her womb. He fucked her as she moaned and cried like there was no tomorrow.

She cried wildly as her body was crying for more. The whole of her body was on fire. She was trembling on the bed as another huge orgasm took her by surprise. She lifted her legs and tightened them against his bums as she jammed his hard cock against the very insides of her vagina.

Her heart started to pulsate while there were tremors from Di's side as she exploded again. She cried and shouted asRolf attacked her nipples both with the fingers of one hand and the other being rolled between his teeth.

She cried for more. She never asked him to stop, not even when she was nearly passing out. At last Rolf exploded and definitely put another load inside her, emptying the second load of semen of the evening as he emptied the whole load into the condom.

They took a few minutes before they could relax from that incredible fuck. Holding the condom around the base of his cock he pulled his nearly deflated penis out of her vagina; making sure he did not spill his precious cream.

They took only a few minutes to clean themselves from the smells of their fucking activities. Before they dressed Rolf hugged her and gave her a hot kiss on her lips. It said a million; he felt so satisfied and not cheated. 'Thanks... That was a real fuck. It was one of the best fucks of my life, if you want to know the real truth.'

'Thanks, is it a compliment or a...!'

'Truly, it was a very enjoyable and satisfactory. I tell you, that I had never been with a woman with whom I enjoyed sex so much. Shall we go down, because I'm getting very hungry?' No words were needed. They dressed and went down to the bar where they ordered a drink.

Olli was already sitting at a table at the bar enjoying a drink with her partner. When she saw her partner she not only waved at her, but she even signalled for them to join them at their table. As they sat down Di discreetly asked Olli, how did it go?

'Fantastic, I never thought it could be so enjoyable, and you?' Olli asked back.

'Rolf was great. I loved every moment being with him, especially when he was fucking me.' Di whispered back, although their mates' ears were wide open, so they smiled back at the ladies.

'I'm hungry.' Rolf told his sitting mates. 'Shall we go together to dinner or...'

'I think it makes more sense if we sit together as friends.' Olli's companion invitingly answered.

Within minutes they were at the roof garden restaurant of their hotel. They read the menu; food was ordered as also a bottle of Champagne. Both Rolf and Tony wanted to celebrate the success of the evening.

The ladies were in the seventh heaven with the way their partners were treating them. The friendship which had built between them changed the conception of the whole evening. It was not a rather disgusting evening; it was a great celebration with a lot of hot sex, which had satisfied the egos of the four.

Half way through the meal the conversation again moved towards the subject of what went on in the rooms earlier. Both men had no words to thank the ladies for such a wonderful evening. Both Rolf and Tony were making plans for another evening in the weeks to come.

'So we really made your evening a very memorable.' Di asked her friends.

'Ohhh yesss. Tony was fantastic and what about your partner?' Olli asked back.

'Fantastic. A very good performance; and Rolf was more than satisfied.' She whispered in her ear. 'Do you think Tony likes to share?'

'What do you mean?' Olli asked.

'What is going on here; whispering in each other's ears? Rolf jumped in.

'It's all about what we have talked about in the room. Don't you remember?' Di asked looking at Rolf.

'Oh yes I remember; do you think we should go for it; I mean, are you comfortable?' Rolf asked Di as he focused his attention on Tony.

'It's not me. I don't think I have any problems. But we have to propose to Olli and Tony, if they like to go with the idea...'

'What idea?' Tony asked thinking that something is going on, behind his back.

'Tony.' Di answered. 'If you and Olli agree, Rolf and I like to change partners?' Di excitedly filled them up with their new sensational proposal.

'Tony... how do you feel, if we decide to change partners for the next session?' Rolf also tried to show, that he's more than interested.

'Unless the ladies do not mind...' Tony took a second look at Di. 'I don't think I will mind in the least; especially if they like a change of scenario; I don't think in any way I should break their hearts.'

'It seems that there is a mutual agreement.' Rolf explained. 'It also appears that both ladies are very adventures when it comes to diversity. Maybe in a way for us it will be great, as we can also enjoy a different scene.' Rolf discreetly passed the details over to Tony.

'So who was the instigator behind this electrifying proposition?' Tony asked.

'Di.' Rolf answered.

Tony looked at Olli. 'If you don't mind, it's ok with me. I mean Di and I are partners.' Olli confirmed.

'So what about the next time, we do it after the massage?' Rolf asked.

'Well massage rules will never be broken, so don't even dream...' Di answered with a dirty look, which meant a lot.

When they finished dinner with a bottle of Champaign empty, they returned to their rooms. There they spent another hour or so making hot love, or better fucking. It was as enjoyable as the first session if not more. Fresh meat always feels sweeter for the boys and the different sizes for the ladies.

It seemed that the change had also made a lot of difference. The hot sex they indulged in; was exciting and satisfying for both gentlemen, not to mention the stronger orgasms the ladies had enjoyed. Orgasms happened a few times as the sex became very aggressive; maybe even more than what had taken place during the first period.

After the hot sex they had indulged in, both ladies went back home not only with smiles, but importantly sexually relaxed. The satisfaction of their hot bodies was absolute and lasting; not to mention a very interesting tip as complimentary to the fancy fee they had been paid, naturally before they started to shed their clothes.

The following days were great. On Thursday they worked from ten in the morning until late at night with two half hour intervals, each of them managed to massage nine different customers. On Friday they satisfied seven customers each plus another two, late at night and away from their premises.

It was another great night. Their clients were also foreigners with good extra Euros to spend. The only difference was; they were staying in different hotels, so there was no possibility for an exchange of scenarios. The sex was great as much as the orgasms.

The amount they earned was as good and both clients showed their appreciation with the generous tips they gave the ladies before the ladies made their exits, around midnight. They had not only enjoyed the heated and aggressive sex from the two handsome and rich guys, but later they were taken to celebrate at a disco.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers