At the Villa Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

In the next days, everything became back to normal, except one thing. Athina, whatever she and Sam had done together and whenever they dived themselves in; their naked bodies could never get enough of each other. They massaged each other; sent each other wild and crazy and whenever they indulged themselves in sex, she always sent him into the heavens. In every way he had reciprocated and likewise the same was with her. She could never get enough of his hard cock when she took him deep into her mouth.

They sucked each other at the same time. At other times they spent time pampering their partner, massage, sucking and doing all those things that assured, that they had satisfied both of their egos. They never went back to bed in an unsatisfied situation.

Her mouth was as good as her vagina especially when she had his manhood deep inside. The feelings she got and the pleasures she gave him when he exploded, was as good as if he was fucking her. He cried and moaned. She strongly sucked on his hard cock especially as it started to shoot one load after another. Athina was licking and suckling what was shot out of the little hole at the top of his cock, not missing a drop.

In the meantime, during the second week of September, Padme started to prepare for her trip back home. The day had arrived. By then Sam had already sent a big wooden box with some of the needs her family needed. Sam had also transferred some money to a bank account in Padme's name. As she had been a resident for a number of years, living with Sam she was entitled to a Greek Passport. She even became a Greek citizen. That was a guarantee which would open all doors for her. She had the right to go to any country in Europe where she can settle and work.

When that moment came that she had to go, there were moments of pain. For Sam and Athina it was very painful. They both loved her. They even tried to convince her to come back, sometime after her the New Year.

Athina spent hours getting things ready for her big day. She even flew to Athens a couple of times regarding her wedding dress. She wanted to get what she dreamed about. She asked Hera's help as also Lydia's. During one of her first trips she acquainted herself with Sam's sister who was very pleased to hear from Athina that her naughty brother was; in the end going to get married.

They all gave her their full support. Sam's sister invited her for dinner at her house where they discussed the naughty Sam, the wedding dress and some other details. She never gave any suggestions where they were going to spend their honeymoon. Her answer was always, that not even her husband was going to know where they were going to spend their first night, except that it was somewhere in France.

The preparations were moving fast as much as the days were. Her dress was ready. In the meantime George and Irene got married. They invited their friends and had a beautiful evening. George still could not believe he's a married man and especially, that he was expecting a son. It was a great feast between close friends.

The closer the wedding day was approaching, the hotter Sam and Athina became. Oral sex was on everyday's agenda. The engagement ring which Sam had bought for Athina, she liked it and loved it. It was beautiful.

Many times, Sam asked where they were going to spend their honeymoon. She never told him. It was her most cherished secret.

'It's already planned my love. I took care of every detail, including the flight we are going to take. I just like an expensive honeymoon, something I will never forget.' She explained.

'How much are you expecting to spend?' Sam asked.

'A few thousands; for a start. After that you pay for the rest. I think it's fair.' Athina said with a kinky smile.

The days and weeks passed too quickly. Everything was ready. The wedding was set for a Saturday morning in early December. The invitations were sent. The preparations were done. The Dress was bought from Kifisja where a bigger variety was available to choose from. Naturally, as Athina had promised; Lydia was going to be her Bride's maid.

The two days before the wedding day, everybody was very hectic. Sam asked again about where and when the honeymoon was going to start. 'Paris my love: but keep it a secret.' She answered.

'How long we are going to stay... I have no idea where, when and what are we going to do?' Sam asked.

'I can only tell you this. We will spend the first week at a wonderful park in Paris where we, we can become kids again. After that we will plan the rest. But, I like to visit some of the great European cities with Christmas in London. How long... not more than two months.' She answered.

'Very, very interesting; you seem to be getting naughtier than ever I ever thought. The more I get between your beautiful legs and you show me that shaved pussy of yours I falling more and more in love you. I like your plan. We do and go where ever you like. I never thought I will ever find a naughty girl that will be ready to look after me so well. Tell me... how many kids do you want?' Sam asked.

'If we will be lucky and nature helps... two for sure... maximum three.' Athina teasingly answered.

'That's very fair. When are you ready to stop taking the pill?' Sam asked.

'Probably, it will be half way through the honeymoon.' She answered.

'I'm very excited... I could not wait so long. Well, its nature's way, isn't it?' Sam asked.

'Yes, it seems that nature will play its part.' Athina answered with a smile.

The day before her wedding day, they had most of the guests queuing at the villa to meet the Bride and the Groom. All of them came to pay their respect to a friend, who since he came to live on the island, he only showed respect and the locals reciprocated. He treated them well and he was loved. There were not too many, but those who were invited they all came to visit Sam and his beautiful bride, a local respected lady.

George and Irene brought them a very nice present. Irene's bosom was really showing; popping outwards with what was growing inside it. Adriana was there with Antonis, dreaming when their wedding day will arrive.

Members of Athina's family flew to the island with cash presents which amounted together to about some ten thousand plus Euros. Athina was very pleased with their presence. After that rather dark episode in her life, that had happened just weeks after her father had passed away to eternal life, her uncles and aunties accepted her invitation. They were her only relatives.

Sam had spent the night at George and Irene's place where he prepared himself for the big day. He decided that was the best place from where he would go to the official wedding ceremony, accompanied by Antonis.

On the morning of the big day, Athina had decided that she will start preparing herself early. The hair dresser was the first to arrive. She was followed by the makeup lady who together with the head dresser they helped her to dress up for her most important moment in her life. Lydia, who had arrived two days earlier, was accompanied by her boyfriend Damianos. He was very pleased to accompany his loving lady, especially to be introduced to her family. Lydia felt very at home coming back to the place, where she had lost her virginity; to her dear Uncle Sam.

While all the hectic work was taking place, somebody came to collect the luggage which the newly to be married couple; were going to take with them for their honeymoon. But the work continued until everybody was ready and the time was fast approaching.

The bride's decorated limousine had been waiting for about fifteen minutes. The groom had also left from George's place accompanied by Antonis who was acting as Best Man. Sam's sister arrived with her husband and the rest of her other two children.

The last to arrive was Athina. She was the bride, beautifully dressed for the occasion. She looked amazingly beautiful. Lydia, the Bride's Maid, was walking behind the bride until they entered the church. As she entered inside, those guests who came for the wedding ceremony welcomed her. The curiosity was; what the bride was wearing? It was in every female guest's interest to know what the dress looked like... how it did fit. As always, they loved the dress although there was also the odd one out, who was trying to find something which was not in order.

Athina on her arrival: was met with loads of confetti thrown towards her from the guests. Most of them were anxiously waiting to check on her. Lydia tried to make sure that all those who were standing around the entrance followed her. Sam was anxiously waiting inside the entrance. As he saw Athina wearing that beautiful dress, a couple of tears oozed out from his eyes. He knew she was beautiful; but that morning she was at her very best.

As they met, he gave her a kiss, before they walked up the isle with some of those invited, following behind. The ceremony did not take so long. When it was over and they were declared husband and wife, they left for the reception which they chose to have it in one of the best hotels in town.

The reception was really something. It was planned by Sam and Athina, weeks earlier. There was more than enough food, as also a great variety of different items. All the guests had enjoyed eating, drinking and dancing, both to Greek and European music. The congratulations and the best wishes to a happy future never stopped. Most of the female guests were cautious, just talking about what the bride was going to wear for her honeymoon. The wedding cake was cut and presented to the guests.

When the time arrived to go on their secret honeymoon, most of guests were asking where they were going to spend their first night. Before they were going to get into the car, Athina threw her bouquet in the air and let some of the guests fight for it. The fortunate lady happened to be Lydia.

The female guests were disappointed as the newly married couple had not changed their official wedding clothes. Sam had changed, but Athina went to the airport still wearing her wedding dress.

Just minutes before they were about to leave, Athina got the attention of the guests. 'Before my husband and I leave for our Honeymoon, I like to thank you all for accepting our invitation to our wedding. It was a pleasure to have you all. Now it is time for us to leave, but we will return after a rather long planned honeymoon. You can still continue to enjoy yourselves, but for us it's time to go to the airport. Thanks.' Athina and Sam walked slowly towards the entrance.

The limousine was there waiting for the newly married couple who were still shaking hands with the guests, before they were ready to leave. Sam had no idea if Athina was going to change her official wedding dress or not. The couple just shook hands or hugged or a kiss with those who were too close to their hearts, before they were ready to disappear. As they finished, Sam and Athina rode and were ready to say their final goodbye. The driver immediately started to drive towards the airport.

It did not take them long to arrive at the airport. Sam was mesmerized. He knew that at that hour there were no flights leaving for Paris. As they got into the departure's lounge they were quickly whisked through the gates and out on the tarmac. Sam could not stop looking. He was sure there aren't any flights. His conclusion was that there were no flights taking off especially for that destination.

As they got out of the gate they found an airport car waiting to pick them up. Before the driver started to drive he welcomed the couple and wished them a very happy future. From there they were driven to a secluded area of the airport.

It was at the area where small planes and Executive Jets are parked. As they settled in their seats, the driver drove towards a parked Executive Jet which was waiting with the door open and the stairs lowered.

There, they were welcomed by the captain and his co-pilot. As they embarked, the flight assistant and her co, welcomed the happy married couple to their honeymoon suit. Sam wanted to say something, but he decided that it would be better to let his wife continue, with what she had planned. She was the one who organised it.

Inside the cabin it was fantastic. There were a few very comfortable seats. Half way towards the back, there seemed to be a door which separated the seated area from what it looked like to be a private area. The flight assistant asked Athina to follow her. As they entered through the door, it was closed behind them. Martine, the flight assistant, helped Athina to take off the Tiara from which a veil was hanging down her back, nearly to the floor. It was a right choice Athina had made. She did not want a train scraping the floor. The dress was next, but it was not followed by her underwear, meaning her white bra and the virgin white panties she was wearing.

At last she was nearly naked; she was ready... waiting... waiting for that special moment in her life. She had dreamed many times about that day; those moments... dreaming about having her own family. She dreamed enough, waiting for that special moment, when she becomes a real woman; at last it had arrived.

Martine opened the door and asked Sam, who had already taken part of his clothes, to enter. He was still decent, but he was shocked when he saw Athina in just her underwear.

The other flight assistant offered them a glass of Champagne which was even shared by the assistant herself. The three of them drank to a happy future of the freshly wedded couple. Before Martine was about to close the door behind her, she said. 'You got two hours. If you need anything just press the green button. Two hours from now; unless nothing happens I will come and help you put your wedding dress on... Just enjoy the start of your honeymoon ten thousand meters plus ...above.' The door was closed. They were alone.

Sam was staring at Athina, amazed at the way she had planned their honeymoon. He took her in his arms, hugged her, kissed her and pampered her with kisses and tears that came running down, from his eyes. Athina looked at him; watching the liquid crawling down along the side of his face.

'I love you... love you too much.' He declared as he hugged her hard against his body. 'Are you ready my sweet?' He politely asked.

Athina put her hands around his neck, looked into his eyes with a lot of love while waiting for that special moment; then she kissed him. 'You know that I had been waiting... rather too long. Can I please ask you to take off what is left? My only love; the time has arrived. I can't wait another minute.' She confessed.

Sam moved behind her, opened her bra and pushed his hands forward passing them under her arms. He let her bra fall from over her shoulders as he covered her breasts with palms of his hands. He slightly lifted them while squeezing her already hard nipples.

The heat through her whole body was incredible. Liquids were flowing out from the fire which was burning down between her legs. At that moment she was so happy, she was remembering those dreams she had dreamed so many times; the scenarios she built in her dreams; the many times she put her hand between her legs, pressing them against her wet panties. As she closed her legs tight she moaned as the fire burned. Those few moments when she enjoyed those feelings of pleasure, her body erupted. Athina was hot and loving.

The captain started the engines. Sam and Athina had lain down on the bed, covered themselves with a blanket and buckled themselves in a sleeping position. It was obligatory until the Executive Jet reached the 10,000 meters altitude. The captain wished them a happy flight and the start of a happy honeymoon as soon as the plane reached the allowed Flight Path. He promised that he will advise them when they can unbuckle themselves.

Both of them were in a sleeping position on a rather very comfortable bed. They were lying on their side, facing each other while hugging and kissing. They were already too hot waiting to jump on each other. They even tried to touch each other. The safety belts were not very comfortable but there were rules, and the safety of the passengers was a priority.

Athina was watching Sam. They were both naked, watching and touching each other. She started to remember the first time she went to Athens with Sam. She knocked on the door of Sam's hotel room in Athens and crawled under the covers searching for his manhood. She was not so naive. The inner feelings were always there. But those inner feelings were never so strong, at least not until she found herself being alone and far away from their normal habitat. She was too far away; from the island. Nobody knew her there; nobody watched her. She became proud of herself, becoming naughty and done what she dreamed she will do.

At that moment, when Athina and Sam were locked into a cabin 10,000 Meters above the earth, kissing and loving each other; for them it was like a fairy tale. It was a fairy tale, turning into reality.

A green light lit inside of the cabin. They knew that they can unbuckle themselves, and start what they had been dreaming about for a long time. Athina was extremely anxious to lay down in the middle of the honeymoon bed prepared for the occasion. She opened her legs wide open and with just that look in her eyes, Sam slowly crawled on top of her body, their shining eyes full of love, they met. No words were needed to express what was happening. Her eyes were full of loving tears. Her body was waiting. The heat generated from her portal of love, was extraordinary.

There was silence in the cabin. Another look into each other's eyes, and that was the moment when she felt the head of his manhood, at the very entrance of her most precious part of her body.

Total silence prevailed inside the cabin. Naturally the sound of the engines could not be stopped. They made no difference. Love was all over the cabin. Sam pushed slowly, bit by bit. Athina's eyes were focused on Sam's, as he pushed a little more. She felt the first touch against her hymen. Another slight push and Sam knew that the barrier started to breach. She made no moves, nor cries. Sam pushed a little more. As the pain persisted she hugged him and kissed him; harder and harder.

She was enjoying those little painful moments. They meant their future together. She was sure there will be more pain, until her dream comes true. Her eyes never stopped trying to evaluate, what Sam was feeling. She knew that there was a lot of love. Another slight push and the head, was mostly in. The membrane was broken; out of the way. Sam looked into Athina's eyes. They were filled with tears... not with the tears of pain but with tears of love. She felt the pain as the hymen broke. She wanted to enjoy it by herself, within her inner self. She loved those little painful moments. They were her's and hers alone... except that they made her too happy as she became a woman.

'Thank you my love. My love for you had grown tenfold. Do I know how to love you more? I have no idea. I love you very much, too much and you don't need to declare your love: I know how much you love me. You also love me too much.' Athina with tears in her eyes hugged him hard as they became one body.

Sam kissed her and hugged her while the rest of his manhood was sucked in slowly; automatically; into the depth of her portal of love.

'Now, there is also light inside my portal of love. Your wand of light has set alight my insides. The seed you had sown into my body will sure be productive.' She said as more tears came down from her eyes. 'I had never been so happy. I love you so much.'

Their bodies stayed stuck together, pressed against each other. There were long moments of silence, no movements, just their eyes were talking. Her vaginal walls were opening and closing, sometimes automatically tightening the vaginal muscles hard around his manhood. There was no need to any comments. It seemed everything was happening... like automatically; like if it was a dream.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers