At the Villa Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

Sam knew that what was happening wasn't by combination. Their love for each was neither by arrangement; it was just true love. He never in a hundred years thought or ever believed that he will ever tie the knot. It seemed it was nature's call. He became one real body, together with a very loving woman.

'I wish I could say something but I have no words. These moments are special my love; very special indeed.' Sam tried hard to say something, maybe a few words, but he never ever though he will ever intone them. 'I'm very proud of you my love. We will love each other for ever. We will love each other until death do us part and even after; depends who will go last.'

Tears fell from Sam's eyes while Athina started to cry with so much love and happiness. They kissed again. His manhood was still as it was, being cuddled and massaged by Athina's vaginal muscles. The heat continued to increase, especially as Sam pulled his dick out slowly until it was about to drop out of her vagina. He did not let it go; he just pushed it slowly into the depths of her portal of love. They were not fucking, they were making love. Every push induced more feelings within her own body, for her fresh loving husband. They were husband and wife honeymooning at 33,000 plus feet in the skies; flying towards Paris where they will expect, that during the first week become children again.

They continued to enjoy the feelings of his manhood, moving back and forth inside that special tube which serves the purpose, a great purpose where the female egg meets with the other part, which the male inject within her body. At last Sam's body shook. He stopped and moaned as the door of his manhood opened. The gate opened precisely as a huge orgasm devoured her body. A load of sperm shot straight out into her womb as where Sam's cock was pressed against. She moaned and cried while her body was immersed into the most satisfying orgasm, the like of which, she had never enjoyed. It felt different. There was more love attached to it as their sexual organs were totally connected tightly. It was not even during some of the most orgasms Sam had induced during their loving sessions, especially as their wedding day was getting closer and closer. They were not the same. Now they belong totally to each other; committed to true and stronger love.

The satisfaction she experienced as she felt Sam's manhood pumping his first load of sperm inside her vagina was incredible; unforgettable. She cried with satisfaction, knowing and hoping, that one day she will have a new body growing inside her womb.

They sat on the bed, poured some champagne and after they clicked the glasses together, they emptied them. They still had more than a couple of hours until they arrive in Paris. They relaxed sitting on a sofa close to the comfortable honeymoon bed; sometimes kissing sometimes looking through the little window, sometimes teasing each other.

They felt very relaxed sitting there naked at 30,000 feet. They thought about nothing except their love for each other. They did not care about the flight attendants or about anything else. Athina looked at Sam, straight in his eyes. Her look sent shivers of pleasures through his body. His manhood jumped, grown to maximum length and strength.

'My love... I want you to lie down on your back. Are you ready?' Athina with that smile she politely asked.

'I don't think I do need to ask why?' Sam asked.

'Sure not, my love. I can only offer love.' She gave him a kiss. As their lips met, they could not separate. They sucked and sucked on each other's lips and rolled their tongues; but it was time for something more important.

As Sam lay down on his back, Athina got on top of his body. She moved slowly lowering the entrance of her portal of love. Sam, watching it coming down slowly, those loving drenched lips, perfectly shaped and slightly open; Sam's mouth was ready to meet them and pleasure them with his own tongue, simultaneously with his lips.

On the touch, her body shook as she moaned. Her hand grabbed his manhood, moved her hand up and down along its girth a couple of times, evaluating the length and its hardness. She felt that feeling of getting harder and harder in her hand. Before she took more than half of its length into her mouth, she exposed the head, enjoying its girth for a few seconds while playing with her new toy. Adoring it, she looked at it as if was the first time. She took the head and concealed it into her mouth while she rolled her tongue around it. It was then that she started to suck his hard cock as much as he sucked between her pouty swollen lips.

Their bodies were on fire; ready to explode. Sam managed to control his ejaculation. Athina had no worries, enjoying the pleasures she could not stop enjoying; even though at times, the orgasms were too strong. They devoured the whole of her body. Sam concentrated himself, enjoying what his brand new wife was offering. He was being careful not to blow his load so quickly. She was fantastic new bride.

But Athina had other alternatives. She quickly pulled her pussy off his face and turned around searching for the head of his cock. As she aligned the opening of her vagina, she lowered her body, filling her vagina with his hard awaiting loving phallus. The way she done it, she filled it slowly while enjoying the feelings of the way she felt her vaginal stretching as more of his manhood was getting deeper and deeper into the insides of her portal of love.

She felt rather proud being on top; controlling the way his manhood was flowing in and out. It was incredibly sexy. It made her body filled with loving fire, the like of, she had never felt. She was on the way; rather too quickly to another dramatic explosion. She took her time filling herself. It was her first time after she lost her virginity, minutes earlier. She was proud that at last she gave that precious thing to her new loving husband...her virginity. She had not broken it; but Sam was given the right to do it. Her insides felt changing, fresh and waiting again to be filled; to be filled again with his wand of light; with his wand of love. The feeling of love for her loving husband was incredible. Feeling it being filled with her lover's most beautiful organ was an incredible experience. The feeling of being one body with her loving husband was the ultimate a couple can achieve especially when they explode together; reaching nirvana.

At last Sam cried; it was a cry of love, especially as she tightened her vaginal muscles while he jammed his manhood against the opening of her womb. That was the second load which Sam pumped into his very fresh loving lady. She pressed harder with every shot. She cried as her body exploded again and again. They stayed stuck to each other for a couple of minutes, by which time his cock deflated slowly.

They stayed connected. They did not move. Her vaginal tube was loaded with Sam's second load. What about a third? They still had more than an hour before they will be ready to land in Paris.

A knock on the door shocked them. They were not expected to be distracted. They just stayed as they were. Another knock and one of the ladies in waiting asked if they need something. The answer was in the negative. Then it was the captain who congratulated them while wishing them a very happy and unforgettable honeymoon. He even advised that they will soon be half way on their way to Paris.

The two freshly wedded couple were still lightly connected. Martine also talked to them asking if they need any drinks, and if so there were enough in the cool box at the very back.

Sam and Athina stayed where they were together, enjoying the fire which was flowing from one body into another. They did not answer. Their bodies were in the heavens as they were still connected with each other. They were kissing, and suckling on each other's lips. The fire within their bodies started to ignite again especially when Sam started to suck one of her nipples. His manhood jumped. It became hard, as hard as it could be.

Athina felt some movement going on between their legs. It was nothing more than Sam's cock being filled with blood as it hardened. She felt her vaginal tube being filled and stretched to the maximum.

Athena could not control herself. The feeling of being filled, being connected and being loved in nature's way, was something she never thought it was so beautiful. It was so satisfactory; so incredible, especially when the couple explode simultaneously, while their body is just two in one single body.

'How do you feel my love? Are you happy?' She asked while he gave her a very loving kiss. Sam said nothing more except that he hugged her and kissed her while their connected organs were doing what nature, on purpose asked of them to do. It was nothing more and nothing less. They were totally in love.

It was a session which lasted more than long enough. They made love slowly. Every now and then they enjoyed some special tremors. They were going easy making each other happy, enjoying those feeling which sent their bodies into the heavens. Sam was easy with her. He made sure that she will not end with a sore pussy. He wanted her to enjoy every moment of their honeymoon, about which he did not know much; except that he was too happy to bother.

The time was passing as much as the kilometres counter was reading less and less as the Captain was flying the Honeymoon jet towards Charles de Gaulle airport. Paris was getting closer and closer.

Sam and Athina still naked were still connected as one body. The heat passing from one body to another, not to mention the growing love between the just married couple, was something which none of them ever believed it was going to materialize. Athina had put the seed on that night; her first night she been alone with Sam in Athens; the town bears her name.

They made slow love; their bodies became one. They were very careful how to make love. They wanted to enjoy the inner feelings and not the bang, bang in and bang out or back and forth. They wanted to enjoy and express their real love for each other, the non stop action of the sexual organs.

Lost in the heat of love, they were shocked when they heard the Captain politely informing the married couple that it was time to have a shower and get decent. If they come across any problems Martine will help. They could not believe that it was time to start the descent into Paris.

The loving freshly married couple looked at each other, disconnected, a long loving kiss before they stood up and pushed the back door, where there was a small cosy bathroom, just big enough for one person to do what was needed including a shower. They just walked in; Athina went first, doing what nature commanded and then got under the hot water of the shower. Sam helped soaping her and she reciprocated later.

Within a few minutes they were ready. Martine was in the bedroom preparing the clothes to help Athina. Being both naked it was rather a shock, but for Martine it just seemed part of her job. Sam picked his underwear while Athina was being helped by the lady in waiting. It did not take long for both of them to look their best. She even and very professionally arranged Athina's make up.

Sitting on the posh seats of the executive jet they were offered coffee, something to eat and if they need more coffee and champagne or something else. Just minutes the Captain informed the couple that they had started their descent towards Paris airport.

Touch down was perfect. The captain manoeuvred the aircraft towards an area away from the main terminals which is reserved for the parking of small aircraft. A limousine was there waiting for the couple. After thanking the Captain and the crew they started to go down the few stairs where Martine wished the couple many years of happiness as she handed a small box with something in it.

'It's a nice present which you should treasure: a recording on DVD of your honeymoon.' Martine told them.

Both were shocked, but they said nothing. They took it and on behalf of all the crew the newly weds thanked them.

From the airport their driver drove the limousine towards a special park where one becomes like a child. It was a famous, fantastic park where Athina planned to spend the first week of their honeymoon.

Mickey and Minnie were waiting at the main door of the hotel with a beautiful Bouquet of flowers.

As they arrived and got off the limousine there were more famous figures around waiting to congratulate the couple. Mickey and Minnie were waiting at the very entrance with a welcome them and accompany them to the reception area. They also welcomed the newly married couple with a bouquet of flowers.

After a rest in their decorated room for honeymooners, Athina and Sam went for the evening parade and the fireworks. They were so happy together, that they thought they are just kids; or they felt like kids.

A week had passed and from there they moved to the centre of Paris. There they visited museums, went for evening shows such as the one at the Moulin Rouge and others. There were too many places to visit and so they extended their Paris visit by some extra days.

Christmas was enjoyed in London. Athina was ecstatic with what there was to see. In the evenings they went to the theatre; before breakfast they made love, they fucked while pleasuring each other. Athina was off the pill since one week after her wedding night. After London it was Amsterdam; Brussels, Dusseldorf, Munich and they ended in Vienna before their last few days which were Rome, Venice, Firenze and finally Siena from where they went to Rome airport. From Rome they flew to Athens and then to the Island.

Their friends were there at the airport waiting for the couple. Irene was waiting for her baby which was due soon. Padme had returned and she had a boyfriend which she had befriended before she went back home.

Together it was a happy family.

LAST EPISODE OF AT THE VILLA_____ Everybody seemed to be living happily, including Antonis and Adriana who had announced her wedding day.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers