Atlantic City Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to pee. I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

With that, she broke away from my arms and headed to the door of her room.

"We have a bathroom here you know." I said in a rather snotty voice.

She turned and gave me a smirk and whispered,

"I prefer my own, thank you."

With that, she exited our room and closed the connecting door behind her. As the door quietly closed, I immediately felt like a first class jerk and could feel my face turning red as my erection disappeared. Lisa and I hadn't gotten along this well in over six months and now I probably blew it in two seconds.

If she was hot for me, I just proved that I'm a coward and was not worth her attention – just as Marie and Ray implied earlier in the evening. If Ray was lying (which I assume he was) and she was uninterested in my romantic moves, I felt stupid for coming on to her. Either way I was a loser.

As I gazed at Marie and Ray innocently dozing in their chairs, my emotions were going wild. Where was Marie with her plan of seducing Ray? Were Marie and Ray right that I was afraid of Lisa? Why couldn't I act like a real man? Oddly enough, I had no thoughts at the time of my marriage vows or what, exactly, I was planning on doing with Lisa to show her how much of a stud I was.

With these thoughts gnawing at me, I opened the door to Lisa and Ray's room and went in. Except for two candles on the night table between the queen-sized beds, the only light was the one filtering out from under the bathroom door.

Suddenly, I thought I heard a distressing sound coming from the bathroom. I quietly walked up to the door to listen and heard the distinct sound of moaning. Now Lisa seemed fine when she left me, but I began to worry, thinking that she may have fallen or was in distress. I tried the doorknob assuming it was locked. It wasn't! The weight of my body threw the heavy but delicately balanced door open and I burst into the room.

What greeted me was shocking! Lisa had her satin shorts on the floor and her T-shirt over the tops of her breasts. One foot was on the edge of the tub and the other leg was extended up and out straight onto the top of the vanity. She was furiously masturbating and was obviously lost in her own world! She barely noticed my presence. The room smelled of sex, Lisa's sex. Between the smells, the sounds, and the sights, my erection again instantly re-appeared. Now I was really in trouble!

I knew I had to think fast. Slowly, it dawned on Lisa that it was me who barged in on her while she was performing this most intimate of acts. I watched as a look of shock and then anger came over her face. She pulled her T-shirt down over one breast and covered her swollen pussy lips with both hands.

"Rick, get out of here!" she yelped.

Remembering that the best defense is a good offense, I decided to go for broke.

"Lisa, you dirty little slut! So, you left me to come in her and "Jill" off. The room reeks of your hot little pussy."

The look of anger melted from Lisa's face and was replaced with one I had never seen before. Her eyes were hooded and she seemed to be staring past me. Sensing that I had the advantage for the moment, I walked boldly up to her and stood between her lewdly spread legs, my crotch level with her face. Then I bent over so that my mouth was near her ear and whispered in an erotic voice;

"Well little miss cum slut, two can play this game. Should I take out my cock and join you beating off!"

With that, I dropped my white terry bathrobe off my shoulders and onto the marble floor of the bathroom and yanked down my jockey shorts. My erection sprang up and bounced before her face. She seemed mesmerized. Her fingers slowly resumed their strumming of her clit and cunt lips. She was clearly in another world. She was a Lisa that I had never seen before! I began to stroke my hard cock inches from her face.

"Does that turn you on you little bitch? Huh, does my hard cock make you want to rub your sloppy pussy?"

With these words she began to frantically rub her pussy again and this time, began burying three fingers of her left had deep inside of her, making wet sucking sounds.

"You shameless slut. You should be ashamed of yourself!" I hissed as I pushed my cockhead closer to her open mouth. "You worthless whore."

At those words, her two legs tensed up and she raised her ass off the toilet, jamming her hand motionless inside her pussy, and covering her clit with her right hand as if to protect it. She was obviously having a serious, world-class orgasm right there in front of me.

As the tenseness in her body subsided, she looked up at me with a blank stare, brought her right hand to her mouth and wet her fingers and resumed frigging her clit like a maniac.

"I'll bet you want to suck this cock, don't you, you little slut?" I said in a loud whisper as I slowly stroked my cock to even greater hardness.

She just stared from my cock to my face with her mouth open in pleasure. I leaned my body forward and rested the head of my penis in the little "O" formed by her lips. As highly aroused as I was, I realized that I did not want to force this; she had to be a willing participant.

After what seemed like an eternity, she opened her mouth wide and snaked out her tongue and bathed my cock with it. Her hands left their place between her legs and she grabbed my hips and began fucking her mouth with my hard cock. On the second thrust, she buried her nose into my pubic hair taking the entire throbbing shaft down her throat!

She began moaning around my cock and I could see her stomach rippling from another orgasm. HOT DAMN, I had never seen a woman cum with no vaginal or clitoral stimulation - but just by sucking on a cock. I thought it was impossible!

Sensing that Lisa was a submissive, I realized that I had to forget my normal, gentle approach to lovemaking and give her what she craved. I roughly grabbed two handfuls of her hair and roughly yanked her head back, pulling my cock out of her throat. Then I pulled her head like a rag doll back down on it as far as I dared without making her gag! Her grip weakened on my hips and her hands found their way back between her legs. Her hand again became a blur as she thrummed her clit mercilessly. By this time, she was moaning incoherently around my cock, and I believe she was having one continuous orgasm.

Suddenly, a gush of liquid spewed out of her wet cunt onto the marble floor. She had squirted a massive amount of female cum out of her pussy. It was arching out in spurts as she continued to frig herself with abandon, jamming three fingers into her hole as far as they could go.

Her orgasm was so intense that my cock left her mouth and she began panting for breath. She threw her head back despite my firm grip on her head, and began wailing as if she were about to die.

I waited for her intense orgasm to subside and while I did, I began to think of my next move, a move that would keep up the momentum of the most intense sexual experience I ever had in my life. When she caught her breathe, I yanked her by her hair onto her knees, and hissed into her ear.

"You dirty cum slut, look what you have done to the fucking floor! Did I give you permission to cum!"

She started blankly at me and shook her head as if she was caught by her mother getting laid in her parents' bed.

"Clean it up you little whore! Lick it all up with your filthy mouth."

Like a woman possessed, this mature mother of two, this respected head vice-principal of a prestigious private high school, began lapping up her pussy juice from the floor of this strange bathroom in front of the toilet. As she did this, I kept hissing nasty things in her ear and I began to realize that I was enjoying this as much as she was!

I pulled her up to her knees and pushed her back so that she was sitting on her feet. I bent over and lowered my face to hers.

"You filthy slut. What should I do with a cunt like you?"

She closed her eyes and cowered but I shook her head making her open them.

"Well!!" I screamed, "Answer me!!"

Again, her eyes became hooded and I could see that same far away look in her eyes. She mumbled something unintelligible to me. I shook her head holding a fist full of hair in my right hand.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY CUNT?"

"Fuck my ass." she said meekly.

"Fuck you in the ass? That would be too good for a slut like you, you bitch!"

I slapped her across her cheek and then again across the other cheek.

"Please, please fuck my ass!" she said more boldly.

"Well, since you asked so nicely . . . ."

With that I pushed her face back down onto the floor, reached over to the vanity fumbling with the bottles in the little tray and grabbed the first bottle I touched, apparently some freesia scented hand lotion.

"Open your ass cheeks, you slut!" I commanded.

Lisa instantly obeyed and obscenely spread her ass cheeks, submissively presenting her pink rosebud to me. Like a maniac, I ripped off the cap and squeezed half the bottle onto her asshole. I began massaging it around and then into her hole sticking my finger in to the second joint. She began moaning intensely. Then I stuffed the little bottle halfway into her anal ring and squeezed the rest of its contents into her anal cavity. I wasn't very gentle. I was treating her like a piece of meat.

I decided to tease her a little. I began kissing her ass cheeks and licking around her fingers that were still spreading her cheeks. Her female smell was overpowering and her cunt juice glistened on her thighs and pubic hair. I was intoxicated. I began eating her cunt voraciously! Her moaning increased in volume and intensity. I began brutally stuffing my fingers into her cunt and her only reaction was to pushed back at me even harder, offering herself to me almost like a human sacrifice. I knew at that point that there was nothing, nothing she wouldn't submit to from me. She was so hot!

Finally, I began rimming her asshole with my tongue, as I pounded my fingers into her sloppy wet cunt. She couldn't take it and began to come again. Again, she began to squirt her juices onto the floor. I was fascinated by this woman! I had never seen a performance like this. She was unstoppable.

The time had come. I impaled her wet cunt with my cock to get it nice and slippery slowly sawing into her for a few strokes. As I withdrew my cock from her pussy, she moaned in frustration. I positioned my cock at her anal ring and pushed. It entered easily. Apparently, Lisa wasn't an anal virgin!

I had decided to straddled her hips and legs rather than take her doggy style from behind. This allowed me more access to her tits and was a more powerful position. Planning on going slowly the first time, I eased in only my cock-head as the ring of her asshole clamped around the shaft right behind it. But Lisa was in heat! She immediately began pushing back hard and after two thrusts, had impaled herself completely on my shaft, my balls resting on her hot, wet pussy.

Realizing that I had to maintain control of this situation, I stopped thrusting and held her hips so she couldn't move. She bucked in frustration and craned her neck back at me.

"Fuck me you prick, fuck my ass hard! Make me cum!

Again, I grabbed hold of her hair as if it was a horse's reign.

"Beg for it you worthless slut." I said in a mocking voice.

"Please - fuck me!" She whispered louder.

"Beg!" I commanded in an angry voice.

"Please" she began in a little girl voice, "Please fuck my ass!"

"Are you my slut"?

"Yes"

"Say it!"

"I'm your slut, now fuck me!"

"Are you mine for the taking, anytime I want and by whoever I want?"

"Yes, I'm your slut, you can fuck me anytime you want, now do it!"

"Fuck your mouth, your pussy, your ass?"

"Yes, God please, anything, anything you want! I'm your whore. Do me!"

With that, I plunged deep into her bowels. A high-pitched moan escaped from her lips. Her hand reached back between her legs and began rubbing her pussy furiously. Within seconds, she was having a tremendous orgasm. I could feel her insides rhythmically contracting on my engorged cock. I had never fucked a woman in the ass before.

The thoughts, the stimulation, the pleasure. It was too much. Despite the fact that I wanted to hold off, I had passed the point of no return. My balls tightened, my cock swelled and the most explosive orgasm of my life ripped through my body, out my cock and splashed it's hot cum deep into Lisa's bowls. As she felt me cum, her body stiffened, she squealed and then dropped lifeless onto the floor. She had passed out!

I couldn't move. I had no strength. I shook my head to clear it. My cock was getting soft and slid out of Lisa's cum filled asshole with a soft plop. As I struggled to my feet, I realized that I wasn't alone. In the doorway to the bathroom stood my wife and Lisa's husband. Marie was wearing only her bra and thong. Ray had his pajama bottoms off and his robe open. I was shocked to see that Ray's thick cock was out and my wife was holding it like it was a fire hose! Both of them had looks of lust and shock on their faces.

Now what should I do?

To be continued