Atlantic City Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie's breath started to become ragged and I could actually feel her heart pounding in her chest. I was not ready to cum, in fact, I was afraid that Marie would break my cock in two she was fucking me so hard. Lisa's mouth was still attached to my wife's clit. Suddenly, Marie went rigid; she stopped breathing and held herself up off of my cock, virtually squatting on my thighs. I never experienced anything like that before. I thought she was having a seizure!

"AAHHHHHHHH!" she screamed as she held herself rigid. Then I felt it. It was as if Marie was pissing on my cock. I could feel the warm fluid splashing on my balls and my thighs. She was gushing! She was cumming buckets of female ejaculate. My God this woman, my cute little wife, was insatiable!

Lisa was in heaven. She tilted her head back and opened her mouth to catch as much of my wife's female cum as it ejected from her pussy with each outward stroke of my cock. Then she dived down to lick all around the base of my cock and balls, licking me clean of my wife's sweet nectar.

Marie let out a long sigh and slowly collapsed onto my cock. Her hands began pushing Lisa's head away, her clit and pussy becoming too sensitive to bear any more of Lisa's mouth.

Lisa straightened up and began kissing my wife. Her lips and cheeks were glistening with Marie's pussy juice. A wide-eyed, almost crazed look was on her face. Her tongue invaded the inside of my wife's mouth as they kissed long and hard. Unbelievably, Marie began licking her juices off Lisa's face! Another first! She would always turn her head when I tried to kiss her after licking her pussy.

As they kissed I began fucking up into my wife. The added lubrication from her ejaculation made the inside of her vagina feel like silk. I could feel my cum welling up, filling my balls. My cock was expanding and I knew I was ready to burst. As I came, I grabbed Lisa by the hair and began tongue kissing her passionately. Marie became impatient and grabbed my head and began kissing and tonguing me. Time stood still as the three of us kissed and held each other as if we couldn't get enough, our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouth.

As I gazed into Lisa's eyes my heart was ready to burst. They were black as coals and wet with passion. I never felt such intense love for this woman before. I knew my feelings for "Lisa the Bitch" in the past were always ambivalent, but at that moment, I realized the intense love that I had for her. Then I looked at my sweet wife and realized the depth of my love for her. My heart was so full of love for these two women at that moment that I thought it would burst. I will never forget that feeling for as long as I live. We held each other for a long time, enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies; kissing, caressing and just gazing longingly into each other's eyes.

To be continued in Chapter 3.

12