Atlantic Liasons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearly two hours later and noticing the time, Kat waved at the waitress requesting the bill. As it was placed on the edge of the table Kat moved her manicured hand towards it only for Richard to place his larger hand on top of hers. She instantly looked up and caught his gaze.

"Please let me." He gestured towards the bill, all the time his hand holding hers, feeling the silkiness of her skin against his.

For a brief moment time seemed to stand still as he held both her gaze and her hand, the simmering tension so close to sparking into something more. God he wanted her! How he desired to explore every inch of her beautiful body, to feel her intertwined with him, bringing her explosive sexual joy over and over!

After what felt like an age, although in reality a mere split second, Kat smiled, and he slowly released her hand breaking their gaze as though returning to reality, however despite nothing being said he felt his desire for her reciprocated.

Returning to the car, Kat gunned the engine and begun the journey out of town towards the Hamptons, soon leaving the bustling city behind as they passed through the suburbs. For the first point in the day their conversation lulled, replaced instead by the attractive tension that had built momentum during the day.

Richard watched Kat as she drove, noticing a strand of her hair blowing in the wind across her face he raised his hand and tucked it behind her ear. As he did so she did not flinch but instead looked in his direction, her previous bubbly persona now replaced with a sultry look of desire. As she shifting up a gear and accelerated hard towards the hills it was clear what both of them wanted.

Kat couldn't remember the last time she had laughed so much and enjoyed the company of a man who was both good looking, smart and witty. On several occasions she found herself lost in his gaze, the sensation of a deeper connection making her heart hammer in her chest and excitement run through her veins.

Without truly realizing it, she was sending out the signals. Kat was interested in far more than just idle chit chat and teasing banter. His simple, almost innocent touch already hit her to the core, making her want. This was all against her better judgment, but as the wind whipped over the car and around them, she decided that perhaps this was a chance she could be willing to take.

The rest of the ride was silent as she pondered the situation and drove. She snuck a few peaks his way and they exchanged smiles, he had an almost sensual knowing grin that made her stomach quiver. There was nothing sexier than a confident man who went for what he wanted.

Pulling up to the complex, she pushed her sunglasses up onto her head and smiled at the guard.

"Hi! Katherine Monrow, Realtor. I'm here to show my client one of the homes and was told to pick up the key here."

The guard, a rather large, muscular padded man gave her a once over, his eyes appreciating her pretty face, all the way down to her exposed thighs and back up.

"Your name again?"

She kept on smiling. "Katherine Monrow, there should be in an envelope, with my name on it."

"Your ID please, Miss." He asked.

She bit her tongue, keeping her attitude cool and friendly as she fished for her purse and gave Richard an apologetic look. ID in hand, she handed it over.

"Here you go."

He took it and walked out of site, was gone for a moment and then returned with exactly what she needed.

"Here you go, ma'am." He said and shot her a grin.

She took the key and her ID back, "Thank you."

She gave him a little wave and shot through the gates before he could say another word.

"Sorry about that." She told Richard, "Enjoy the view. There are some spectacular homes here."

Richard watched as she regained her composure, the security guard obviously placing her at unease. He could hardly blame the guard, having watched his eyes trail up and down her body as he checked her ID, her gray skirt once again ruffled up against the cream leather of her seat exposing her toned thighs. Richard would question any red blooded male not to appreciate her feminine beauty but as he watched the guard take his time, leering over her he felt his anger rise, showing her vulnerability, the first she had shown throughout the day. Part of him wanted to put his arm around her but part of him held back, but despite his reluctance if he ever doubted his true feelings before he knew the answer now.

"Don't worry." He answered coolly. "I am sure you are going to show me something special." His thoughts now back in line as the pulled away from the guard's office.

They drove through along the residential road, snaking their way up the hill, large houses hidden behind iron gates on either side. Richard could not believe the size of these properties, each with a huge amount of land, it was obvious that these were some of the most expensive houses in the city, they looked like the types of property only film stars or financial traders would ever be able to afford. He imagined the MTV cribs that he often came across when flicking through the TV channels after a hard days work.

Kat took her foot off the gas as they pulled along the entrance driveway of no 198, the high wall with a black iron gated front.

"This is the one." She said turning towards the gate whilst reaching for the key fob for the house.

With a click, the iron gates jangled as the electric motor kicked in, the gates slowly opening and allowing them to enter. As the car rolled down the red brick driveway Kat brought it to a stop in front of the main door. As Richard looked up at the grand entrance he thought to himself, 'the house was huge.'

"It must be seven bedrooms plus." He said, climbing out of the car and removing his sunglasses.

She turned towards him and answered the earlier encounter with the guard now at the back of her mind.

"Close Richard, eight bedrooms, four bathrooms, one study, two receptions, three car garage and open plan kitchen/diner with the best views of San Francisco." She reeled off expertly.

Richard could only smile.

"What?" she questioned.

"Nothing, you just continue to impress me, I mean you haven't even been here before yet you know all that. Is there anything more you wish to tell me?" He joked.

"Just doing my job, anyway I wasn't on the phone at lunch just gossiping." She answered placing her hands on either side of her waist.

"I'm only joking." He responded as she raised her eyebrows in his direction, the playful humor returning to them.

Richard quickly followed behind her as she entered the house closing the door behind them as they entered the impressive main hallway which instantly caught them both in awe.

"Wow!" she gasped, her stilettos clicking against the white tiled flooring as she walked through admiring the tasteful art hanging on the wall.

The furnishings were contemporary, sleek and minimal chic but done with exceptional taste. They continued to walk down the hallway into the open planned kitchen and living area, natural light filling this area from the floor to ceiling glass windows at the far side, providing a spectacular view of the city of San Francisco.

As they entered they split up, Richard walking left into the kitchen with built-in appliances and speckled marble worktops, elegantly curving around the units. Meanwhile Kat meandered through the lounge area past the large black leather couch arranged in an L shape and up toward the windows, taking in the view of the city below. From behind the counter Richard watched her as she stood admiring the view of the gardens and beyond.

As she stood at the window, the light seemed to glow around her, accentuating her hourglass figure, evident despite her business clothing, her toned calves disappearing under her pencil gray skirt. Almost instantly he felt his desires grow once more, here finally away from anyone else, his mind remembering back to the look she gave him as he touched her hand in the restaurant causing a thousand thoughts to flow through him. He slowly and quietly made his way across the living area over to her stopping by her side, also taking in the view.

"Stunning don't you think?" she said, not turning her head, still looking out over the landscape below.

Unaware he had now turned at an angle towards her, his eyes taking in her radiant beauty, her creamy skin, big deep eyes and black mascara lashes set against her auburn shoulder length hair, a little windswept from the earlier journey.

"Yes, stunning." He answered.

The amazing view of the city was disappearing into the darkness, his eyes locked on Kat, his heart racing, feeling his blood pump through him as he caught smell of her sweet perfume.

"Did you know?" She began turning to face him as she said so "that on a good day," Kat started only to stop, her eyes catching his.

"And I wasn't talking about the house." He continued, their eyes locked in a trance.

Once again it felt as though time stood still, as he raised his hand to her face, his fingers touched her cheek. She did not flinch and Richard took this as a sign, slowly leaning in and pressing his lips against hers, instantly tasting her lip gloss. Breaking the kiss he lent back, watching her as he did so, awaiting a reaction. It did not take long, her glazed eyes telling him the answer before she leaned in back towards him, placing her lips on his with force.

In that instant the simmering desires that had flickered throughout the day suddenly erupted into flames as they passionately embraced, his arm pulling her close towards him, instantly feeling the warmth of her body pressed in against him. Kat let out soft moans as their tongues explored one another's mouths, her fingers ruffling his hair whilst his hands explored the contours of her body through the fabric of her clothes, a needing, animal desire pulsing through his veins.

She had been mildly taken back by his look. His eyes had spoken volumes when their gazes had locked. There was more than simple curiosity and interest. The look he had given her made her quiver inside and when his lips touched hers, the instant fire that ignited took her completely by surprise.

Never had Kat felt such a pull. Such a deep seeded need and want to take more, feel more, to surrender her self to him fully. Unable to stop herself, she pressed for another kiss and found herself out of control.

Soft whimpers drowned into his mouth as their mouths slanted against each other, tongues rubbing erotically against one another as they tasted. She moaned and pressed against him wantonly. She tugged at his hair and bit his lower lip playfully, sucking on it before delving in for another breathless kiss. He tasted too good for words. His masculine scent combining with expensive cologne, were intoxicating.

His hands impatiently ran over the curves and dips of her body. They were both restless and he set them in motion, gently guiding her back until she hit a cool wall. His lips left hers then and traveled down the slim line of her neck. She shivered and gasped, panting for breaths and clinging to his shoulders as he dipped down more to her level.

Oh but his mouth was hot and skilled! Erotic images flooded her mind, of his dark head between her creamy thighs, licking her already throbbing clit until she was clawing at the sheets and screaming his name.

"Richard." She breathed, feeling a tinge of panic as his hands slipped down to tug her tight skirt up.

She practically purred as they skimmed over her outer thighs and rested on her hips, bunching the material there. God she felt on fire! Desire skittered from the base of her spine to all corners of her body. She ached with need and her hips weren't shy about showing it.

"Oh god, touch me!" She pleaded softly.

Richard needed no further invite, his hand sliding between her toned legs tracing a finger up her inner thigh, feeling the softness of her skin. He slowly circled his hand just short of her desires, caressing her skin, enough for her to sense his hand but without moving any further higher, with the intention to tease her that little bit more whilst fighting his own urge to dive straight in.

As his fingers stroked her thighs, his lips broke from hers, moving his head to the side; his mouth pressing against her neck, tasting her perfume upon his tongue as he placed endless kisses on her neck, his teeth grazing against her soft creamy skin. As he did so Kat responded, tilting her head to one side, exposing more of her neck to him, encouraging him to kiss her further.

The passion was intense. Richard felt his heart pounding against his chest as he pressed up against her warm body, the simmering tension of the day finally exploding into a frantic desire of sexual gratification. Feeling her finally rubbing against him only fueled his needs further and as he continued to kiss her neck he could feel his arousal grow, a yearning to be released feeling, an increasing urgency spreading through him.

Kat quickly responded to his teasing by fractionally lowering her body, bending slightly at the knees, trying to keep his hand against her. Sensing her needs and unable to resist his desire with a final circle of his finger against the soft skin of her inner thigh. Richard finally edged his hand up fractionally until he reached her panties. The material instantly recognizable as lace he began gently rocking his finger back and forth, rubbing against the gusset of her panties, feeling her womanly presence beneath. The moment his finger moved Kat let out a small whimper, arching her head further to one side, her auburn hair falling to one side pressed up against the wall.

Moving her nimble hands she quickly pulled at her blouse, unbuttoned the first few buttons, enough that it fell back over her shoulders exposing her bra. Richards's eyes trailed down the white straps to her ample breasts supported in a push up white bra, comprising of intricate laced detail, such that displayed an obvious expensive and luxurious taste. Instantly he wondered if she wore a matching set as his fingers continued to rub against her lace panties, feeling her pussy lips beneath becoming moister with each stroke. Oh how he adored woman in beautiful lingerie, the thought hardening him further.

Richard followed her lead moving his mouth down her neck, over her now exposed shoulder and towards her breast, as he did so sliding the bra strap off her shoulder, enough that it loosened, uncovering her nipple beneath. Leaning over he cupped her exposed breast in his hand, his thumb caressing her smooth skin, whilst his tongue circled and occasionally flicking her nipple.

As he kissed her breast he soon took her hardening nipple within his mouth, gently kissing and sucking enough that his teeth grazed her skin whilst his tongue worked its magic, feeling her react almost instantly. With her breast in his mouth and his fingers caressing her panties, which became moister by the stroke, he felt his manhood, erect and hard straining against his suit trousers.

"Oh God Richard," she gasped between deep breaths, her hand moving down to his groin rubbing up against his hard cock through the material of his trousers.

He felt his body quiver with excitement, as they frantically pleasured one another. Finally breaking his mouth from her breast he looked up at her, the smart women who had met him in the airport only hours ago, hair all over the place, blouse and one bra strap hanging loosely off her arms, her gray skirt bunched around her waist. Her pert breast exposed, nipple hard and glistening from his mouth's attention, part of him yearned to properly remove her bra and savor her breast some more yet he could not hold back. There was plenty of time for that he thought.

"God you are fucking beautiful." He gasped as he took in her beauty, despite her disheveled look.

Trailing his hand down from her breast and past her ruffled skirt, clumped around her waist, he slowly got to his knees. Richard's eyes lighting up, as his head now met her at waist height. Instantly seeing Kat's white panties, a wry smile as he spotted they matched her bra and evidently wet from the earlier attention of his fingers. Looking up his gaze met hers, her eyes now misty with pleasure, watching his movements intensely.

Purposely holding her gaze he placed his hands on both her knees before sliding them slowly up, once again beneath the ruffled skirt, the softness of her creamy skin so desirable against his large, rough hands. Holding her gaze he slid his fingers inside the side of her panties before gently and ever so slowly peeling them from her body.

Kat quivered, inside and out and couldn't remember the last time she had felt such a strong and primal attraction to another. His eyes held hers as he savored his journey up her legs to grasp the sides of her panties and slowly draw them down. So erotically naughty, she thought. He was slowly driving her crazy with want.

She obediently lifted one leg, then the other for him as he pulled the material away from her body. She moaned when he pressed the slip of material to his nose and inhaled with a soft growl.

"You smell good too."

She should have been blushing and completely uncomfortable with this, but instead it just made her hotter. She wanted to move. Spread her legs for him and pull his head to her, but she resisted. Instead she watched as his hands tossed the panties to the side and his hands touched her ankles. She visibly shivered and let out a soft gasp. His warm fingers wrapped around each ankle and caressed her softly, teasingly then slowly journeyed up her legs again.

Her breath hitched and her eyes closed a fraction. "Mmmm." She moaned, shifting slightly as he reached her knees. She was wet and throbbing and eager to see where he was going.

Kneeling between her legs, his hands made their way up from her slender ankles, sliding up the back of her toned calves and over her knees, his heart pounding against his chest as he did so. Richard hadn't been with a woman for a number of months, his commitment to his work ruling his life and withholding him from the pleasure of female company. Less than a day ago he was thrashing out the final details of the deal that finally opened the gateway to the States.

Oh how he was glad that went through, never in his wildest dreams could he have imagined he would have been spellbound by a woman's beauty enough to be kneeling between her legs as he was now. Richard wanted to ravage her, to rip off her clothes from her slender body and frantically satisfy his sexual craving over and over, yet despite his urges, he wanted to drive her wild, to the point that she was begging for him.

A compliment of previous lovers, he knew his ability to tease and tantalize, his assured touch, his magic tool, only heighten their pleasure. As his large hands slid up the back of her thighs he took his lips to her, kissing her inner thigh gently, edging fractionally further up with each tender kiss.

Kat responded pushing her back flush against the wall angling her legs towards him, her breathing deep and raspy. As his mouth reached her groin, his hand now on her ass, so pert and tight, he could smell her feminine aroma, a neat strip of well trimmed pubic hairs sitting above her ripe and inviting pussy glistening, evidently damp with excitement.

Moving his mouth only millimeters from her heavenly pussy he swayed his head slowly past over to other thigh, breathing out as he did so, his warm breath caressing against her glistening feminine flower. She shivered in response, a smile quickly crossing his lips, as he deliberately teased her some more, taking her just to the point that this was the time, only then to deny her, feeling her melt under his tantalizing touch.

Kissing her other thigh she whimpered, her small hand soon on his head, her nimble fingers running through his dark hair as he allowed his lips to kiss every inch of her thigh, his mouth soon moving back towards her aching groin once more, only again to glide past her ever wetter pussy back to the other thigh.