Atlantic Liasons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please." Kat gasped, her whimpers now constant.

Knowing he had held back sufficiently, her desperate beg for him the signal that she could hold back no more. Richard placed a final kiss on her thigh, before raising his tongue to her slit. In a single motion he licked the length of her glistening pussy.

"Ummm," a deep moan filling the room as she felt his tongue finally against her.

Repeating the movement Richard lapped gently at her slit, his tongue tracing the contours of her folds that became wetter by the moment. Tasting her only furthered his needs, his cock hard and erect straining against his suit trousers as he continued to allow his tongue to work it's way between her folds, each lick probing that little bit further, feeling the fleshy entrance to her inner body.

With his eyes closed he gently worked his tongue over her pussy, softly probing between her folds whilst his hand playing with her tight ass. Very occasionally allowing a finger too gently stray between her cheeks, for several minutes he kissed and licked her pussy feeling her become wetter by the minute until finally he removed his mouth. Looking up at her, his lips shimmering in the light, coated in her wetness. Kat's eyes were glazed, a lustful look descending upon them as she gazed at him, biting down on her top lip as she made eye contact.

"Give me your leg." He motioned to her, taking her ankle in his hand.

She obliged lifting her leg allowing him to shuffle tighter into her, his face disappearing from her eyesight as Kat hooked her thigh resting it on his shoulder. Now positioned directly below her, Richard licked his fingers before tracing them between her pussy folds now drenched in her excitement, her juices instantly adding to his lubrication. With a gentle push of the tip of his finger he eased himself into her, a deep moan echoing around the room as she gasped.

Slowly he worked his finger in and out, her pussy quickly accommodating him, before adding a second, savoring the tightness of her pussy, warm yet wet around his fingers. Rhythmically rocking his fingers back and forth he moved his mouth to her clit, letting his tongue dance and flick over it, feeling it swell with excitement. Concentrating on maintaining a rhythm with his fingers he began tattooing the alphabet with his tongue over her clit wondering how far he would get.

The spacious room earlier filled with soft whimpers was soon replaced by a constant moan of pleasure, increasing in volume by the second. Richard felt her hands on his head pushing him further onto her as her intensity built, Kat's hips bucking in motion with his fingers, his mouth firmly clamped over her clit, his tongue circling it with desire. His knees ached, his body hot and sweaty with Kat's leg draping over his back.

He could sense she was close, her groans more sporadic whilst her thighs bucked hard against his motions. Quickly withdrawing his fingers from her, he took his mouth to her pussy once more this time French kissing her pussy, probing his tongue deep into her tasting her feminine desires. Grabbing her thighs he could feel her legs gradually tense an untold pleasure building.

Kat couldn't form a rational thought in her head or string two words together. Pure pleasure left her helpless to do anything but hang onto his head of hair and try not to fall as she balanced on one leg, the other hooked over his shoulder.

Fuck she was close! Right on the edge of bliss as his fingers and tongue did such wicked things to her pussy that she could only moan and whimper.

Kat desperately tried to tell him how close she was, but it came out a little garbled and the breath hissed out of her mouth as his tongue delved deep into her. She bucked and cried out breathlessly, her whole body snapping tightly, thighs quivering and tight against his hold.

"Oh oh oh oooh!" She cried, her back coming off the wall and hips grinding against his face.

Her body shuddered and quivered all over as she tried to grab a breath. His tongue continued to lap against her lips, enjoying her sweet creamy cum.

"Richard..." She moaned.

Her body was giving way only to have his strong hands cup her ass and lift her back up. Richard had known she was close to her climax, the forceful change of movement as Kat ground her hips harder against him, and his tongue quickly flooded with her love juices as she finally reached that magical point. She moaned as he savored her taste, a warm feeling flowing through him. It had been a while but he had not lost his touch he thought to himself as he playfully continued to run his tongue over her dripping pussy, her clit engorged with pleasure, her body quivering in response.

Slowly getting up, his legs aching from kneeling, he began to unbutton his dark blue shirt. As he did so his eyes wandered over Kat's disheveled body, her gray skirt ruffled around her waist whilst her blouse and bra hung half off her body, a pert breast fully exposed the nipple tight and erect. Her dark auburn hair, so pristine earlier this morning hung over her face, her blue eyes misty and distant, her mouth ajar, gasping for breath as the rewards of his mouth continued to shiver through her body.

Even in such a mess Richard was mesmerized by her beauty, elegantly slender but with the evident curves of a womanly body, her creamy skin had given her the appearance of a goddess. Richard could feel his testosterone cursing through his veins, his manhood straining hard against his suit trousers.

Removing his shirt he threw it to the floor as he again stepped into her, pressing his naked upper body against her, his hands cupping her ass pulling her limp body up against the wall, her hands quickly around his neck. Through her misty eyes, still lost to her orgasm, he caught her gaze, his mouth quickly finding hers, his lips locking with hers in a passionate embrace.

As tongues interlocked Kat let out a muffled whimper, Richard wondered if she could taste herself on his tongue, hoping this would turn her on further. Her fingers ruffled through his hair with purpose, soon trailing down his neck, the softness of a woman's hand against his skin, a too distant memory.

The intensity of their embrace grew, tongues pushing and probing followed by a soft bite of his lip. Softness was quickly replaced with a pleasurable pain as her hand continued down his back, this time her manicured nails clawing at his skin, sending pulses of enjoyment through him. All the time he fought his urges to take her against the wall, deep and hard.

With a swift movement he took her thigh in his strong hand, lifting it from the floor and wrapping it around his waist. Holding her tight against him, he could feel her body heat, his arousal pressed tightly against her. Her smaller frame allowed him to hold her easily with one hand, as he transferred his other hand to her other leg, lifting it from the floor and wrapping it around his waist, her feet interlocking around him.

"Oh what are you up too?" She whispered her voice huskier than before, her eyes wide.

"Nothing." Richard responded jokingly.

Smiling at her he carried her from the wall towards the center of the living area, the afternoon sunlight streaming in. She giggled in response, her body bobbing side to side as he carried her to the black leather sofa placing her down just before it.

Maintaining eye contact Richard began unzipping his trousers, her now drawn towards his groin. With a release of his zip he dropped his trousers and black cotton briefs to the floor, his hard cock springing to attention. Despite his age he had never really felt any inadequacies in his physical appearance, his regular swimming sessions helping maintain good physical condition, not too muscular but just well toned. He watched as she took the sight of his body in, his larger frame now dwarfing her body.

"Oh baby." Kat whispered, blowing a strand of her hair from her face.

Her tongue traced her bottom lip as she smiled undoing the few remaining buttons of her blouse. Quickly joining the trail of the clothes over the floor she reached behind and unfastened her bra, her pert breasts soon fully exposed, so full and inviting. Richard stepped forward, the need to feel her against him driving him forward but as he did so she reached out stopping him with both hands.

An instant quizzical look appeared on his face but Kat knew what she was up too. A smile crossed her plump lips as she gently pushed against his well toned chest, causing him to fall backwards onto the leather couch below. Richard smiled, his mind catching up with her thoughts as he looked up to her from the couch. Indeed in the previous minutes where she submitted so sensuously to his mouth, he had forgotten how determined she was a trait that he had found attractive throughout the day. His mouth may have melted her but she was now back and it was obvious it was her time to play.

Relaxing further back into the couch, the leather cold against his skin, he watched as she unzipped the back of her skirt and swayed with her hips allowing it to glide off her body to the floor. With a kick of her foot she flicked it away before placing her hands on her waist, watching his eyes dilate as they danced over her body, like an inquisitive buyer thoroughly checking his goods. Now naked before him, Richard felt his mouth open in awe. His eyes moved up her long legs, catching a glimpse of her wet pussy and ample breasts as he took in her beauty, her toned naked hourglass body standing before him.

"God I want you." He cried as his eyes met hers, his mind racing with excitement.

She smiled, stepping forward between his legs, placing a hand on either knee.

"All in good time." She answered, supporting herself with her arms.

She lowered herself to her knees, her body effortlessly gliding down past his eyesight watching as she reached the floor, her eyes lighting up as she focused on his arousal before her.

He was gorgeous. She thought to herself. Broad at the shoulders and narrow at the hips and she could tell he enjoyed taking care of his body. Feeling like it was her turn to blow his mind and make him lose control she gave him a teasing, coy little smile and gently wrapped her hand around his already very hard cock.

He moaned softly as she made contact. Kat leaned forward, her hair brushing against his thighs, then tickling his length that was simply being held while her lips came down just below his belly button. She let out her own little moan as she kissed him there, making a little trail down to his pubic hair and then switching directions by trailing to the right. His fingers flexed against the couch and she smiled to herself, grazing his thighs with her tongue.

"Hold on tight." She teased softly.

Dipping down, her lips connected with the underside of his beautiful cock and kissed his length. He twitched against her mouth as her tongue snaked around the sensitive head, swirling a few times. Her gaze locked with his just as she began to suck him into her mouth and her hand cupped his balls. His breath hitched and held as she bobbed down, then back up again, her tongue teasing the underside and sides as she watched for signs that he was enjoying her warm, wet mouth.

From his seat on the leather couch Richard maintained eye contact with Kat as her plump lips took his manhood into her mouth, sinking down ever so slowly, deliberately accentuating her movements. It was obviously her time to tease as she edged her lips over the tip of his cock and slowly took him, millimeter by millimeter, all the time looking up at him, holding his gaze. With her piercing blue eyes locked on his, Richard felt his heart race, feeling his cock twitch, as he watched her in action.

As Kat sank onto him she gently sucked to which he instantly felt the warmth of her mouth engulfing his cock, releasing a small gasp of breath as she worked her tongue against him. As slowly as she had taken him, she rose again, the view of her glossed lips around his cock driving him wild. Her touch was delicate yet purposeful, a sexual confidence of a woman that knew what effect she was having and was only too willing to use it to devastating effect.

Just as she reached the tip of his cock, she sunk again with fractionally more speed, sucking again as she did so, the suction providing a warm, wet and tight sensation against his twitching cock. As she did so he felt a hand wrap around the base of his cock, tugging gently on his shaft in time with her rise and fall, whilst the other massaged his balls, delicately caressing with her nimble fingers. Once more he gasped, his fingers digging increasingly further into the leather of the couch.

Slowly she repeated the movement, gradually building up a rhythmic motion, bobbing away on his cock, her hair falling over her face causing his view to disappear. As her momentum built, her movements quickened, taking him deeper into her mouth, Richard lent his head back, closing his eyes, allowing his mind to concentrate on the growing sensations tingling through his body.

"Ummm that's good." He gasped.

She was good, expertly teasing up to a point and then exploding into action, satisfying his true cravings in a rampant style, bobbing up and down with greater speed and urgency. With her mouth more frantic than before slurping over his cock and her hand tugging harder on his shaft, Richard could feel his pleasure grow, his toes curling with each suck.

After several minutes of Kat's attention he could feel his arousal spread, the warm of her mouth so intoxicating. She continued to take him deep into her mouth. Richard felt a slight escape of pre-cum oozing from the tip of his swollen cock, mixing with her saliva only lubricating him further.

Knowing he was close he moved his hand to her head brushing her hair to one side, savoring once more the view of her lips sliding up and down his length, now glistening wet. Raising a hand to her cheek, she looked up to him, her mouth gliding up his cock stopping at the head before quickly circling her tongue around the tip, her actions getting an immediate reaction as his cock twitched in response.

"Oh fuck Kat, climb on top of me." He gasped his breathing deep as he clenched his cheeks, holding back his male desire.

She slowly responded, releasing the top of his cock from her lips, watching him enjoy the view once more before she smiled a small mixture of saliva and pre-cum trailing from her lips.

"Telling me what to do are you?" she playfully answered a devilish smile spreading across her face as she elegantly rose to her feet.

Stepping back he quickly closed his legs, motioning her to place a knee on the couch before straddling him, her pert breasts brushing against his face. With her knees on the couch either side of his, she wrapped her arms around his neck, instantly feeling his big hands against her skin, his powerful arms guiding her naked body gently down towards his glistening cock.

Kat inhaled sharply as the tip of his cock brushed up against her slick pussy. Her eyes held his as his big hands caressed her back and sides, slipping down to cup her ass. The head nudged against her folds and she moaned, wiggling slightly to make way.

Richard moaned and she smiled, leaning down to capture his bottom lip, teasing it with her tongue. His hand snuck down, between their bodies holding his dick steady as she sat down slowly.

"Oh!" She gasped as the head slid into her, making her moan in delight, tossing her head back and pushing her breasts up to his face.

"Oh yesss." She hissed as inch by inch Richard filled her tight, slick pussy until they were pelvis to pelvis.

She rested there a moment, loving the fullness he created within her, squeezing him with her muscles until his fingers dug into her sexy ass and forced her to move.

Her breath caught and her hips rolled with the motion of their coupling.

"Oh Richard." She breathed, "Oh yes...you feel so good."

Pressing her hands to his chest, she flexed her thighs and took charge of the pace, alternating between slow and teasing to a faster paced tempo.

With his cock still wet from the earlier delights of her mouth, Kat effortlessly sank slowly onto him, a shiver of pleasure tingling through him as she gradually took him fully to the hilt, her wet pussy slipping down him accommodating his impressive size.

"Ummm" he gasped, unable to comprehend saying much more as he savored the sensation of her pussy, still tight from her earlier orgasm, warm yet wet, the feeling of her womanly flesh clenching around his twitching manhood. As his eyes dilated he wrapped his powerful arms around her naked body pressed tightly in against him, feeling the warmth of her body through her creamy skin. She felt much smaller, more delicate now she was so close, her breasts brushing against his broad chest, her nipples aroused and erect.

Running his large hand up her back he took his hand to her hair ruffling it as he guided her head towards his, looking her meaningfully in the eyes as their lips met once more, in an explosion of passion. The room still bathed in afternoon sunlight quickly filled with a series of deep moans and gasps as their mouths explored one another. Kat gently rocked back and forth, the deep penetration and her subtle movements driving him wild. Everything was frantic, a near animalistic, wanting, needing desire cursing through his veins.

Finally breaking his lips from hers he pulled gently on her hair, arching her head back, exposing her neck to him, her skin so creamy and inviting. Bringing his mouth to her skin he began kissing her neck rapidly making his way down her body towards her ample breasts, all the time his hands working their way over her womanly curves, quickly cupping her pert ass. His mind raced, unable to control his thoughts, unable to resist her sexual teasing anymore.

Kat was beautiful, undeniably intoxicating him from the moment they met, his mouth quickly reaching her pert breasts, his tongue soon circling her increasingly hardened nipple. She had been so confident and sassy throughout the day, her personality only attracting him further and now in the throws of passion she had evolved into a sexual temptress about to blow his mind like no-one before.

Reluctantly allowing his mouth to leave her breasts he leant back into the chair. His hands supported her pert ass, gently motioning her to ride his cock. Eagerly she obliged, bucking her toned hips and rising up and down his length, their love juices smearing against his shaft, the added layer of lubrication only assisting her erotic movements.

His mouth now constantly ajar, his breathing deep, she rode him like a woman possessed, gradually building the pace only to slow it down again, the subtle changes in angle and tempo taking him so close yet then to deny him, the true tease she was.

"Ohh fuck Kat, keep doing that." He growled.

As she took him back fully inside her, wriggling her body around, grinding on top of his hard cock, breasts jiggling as both her hands ran through her auburn hair. Smiling devilishly she leant back placing her hands on his knees, tilting her body away from him, providing the most perfect view of the base of his cock disappearing into her glistening ripe pussy, her fleshy wet folds slipping around his shaft, an image that would satisfy any red blooded male.

"Now about the house?" She hissed in deep breaths as she continued to buck her hips against him.

"How... many... rooms?" Richard responded his answers fragmented as he gulped for air, confused by the timing of the question.

"Eight." She huskily answered, her nails digging harder into his skin as their collective pleasure built.

"We.. look at...ummmm, every room like... this and...ummm you got... a ... ummm deal." He gasped unable to hold back his groans.