Atonement! M

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That near buffeting, though, only foretold a little of what was to come. Firstly, she had to jostle and maneuver a little to get to the steps down again, twice affecting some bystander's elbow with her boobs – this place had filled more since she'd been in the bathroom. That was what; five minutes?

As she arrived safely back at her seat and belted down the rest of her most recent drink she thought of how she must just be noticing the crowdy-ness more because she was feeling conspicuous. Why? 'Uh, well,' she thought in answer, 'you just Chapsticked yourself in front of a bunch of strangers, your boobs are out to here, and your usual armor of panties are sitting useless in your purse. 'God, this would make a great study for an article. Except... where could I publish such stuff? The newspaper? And it's about ... me! Oh god!' Realization dawned that exposing herself in print would be like exposing him in print.

Came his voice, "Easy now, can you steady yourself to dance?

"In a moment"

"OK, how about in two songs?"

"Yes, Sir."

12