Attack of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate bristles. She knew it was true, Darren was much, much stronger than she, there was no way she could hold him down and rape him; if that's what Kane meant.

Kane leads her into the small room. It was only a few meters either way and made of concrete. Against one wall was a set of chains, a small mattress under it. On the other wall the same, but with a bigger mattress, bigger chains.

She didn't know what to expect, but when Kane leads her to the small mattress and shoves her onto it, she's stunned. Soon both wrists are chained, nearly over her head. Kane steps back to admire his handy work.

Soon Darren is across the room, sitting on his own mat. His wrists are also chained, but allow him more room. They look childish through, like little rubber chains he could rip apart at will. Heat flares up in her stomach at the sight of him. She glances at Kane in question. Somehow, it felt unfair for him to have more room, a bigger mattress. He looks amused. "Don't worry Kate, it's only temporary. Shorter chains so you can't play with yourself. Darren on the other hand is allowed to, although if he does he will be cheating himself. No harm will come to you of course, but I'm sure he won't touch himself improperly as not to hurt you in the future."

Kane steps away and walks to the door slowly. Now in proper lighting, Kate realizes he has the same dark brown hair as Darren and both have a dusting of whiskers over their jaws. Perhaps they are brothers after all.

With no one in the room any longer, the heat hits Kate again, hard. She tenses, feeling like she needs to press her thighs together, like it will keep in all the secretion trying to leak out of her pussy. She clenches her muscles instead. She spares Darren a swift glance and wishes she hadn't. His intense black eyes are staring straight at her, and he's pulling against the chains slightly like he wants to leap across the room at her. She can see his erection straining against his pants.

She tears her eyes away, looking at Kane. He leans against the doorway calmly. The other werewolf had disappeared, leaving them alone.

The lust takes over, and Kate pulls at the chains without meaning to. She wanted to know what it's like to touch Darren, fully, really touch him. She wanted to pull his hair more, feel his toned chest, wanted to feel his rough skin press against hers, feel their sweat and his lips. She wanted him to bite her, ravage her. She wanted him to make love to her, wanted to know how big his dick was.

She wanted him to fuck her.

She wanted him to fuck her hard and fast.

She doesn't care if he breaks her.

She wants to be broken.

She whines, feeling stupid and angry. How was she to believe anything they said? What if her drink had been spiked or she was drunk? What if they were lying and laughing as she trots along swallowing every word.

And then she realizes she doesn't care. She'd play along if it means Darren will finish what he started. Her pussy ached for him like it had never ached for anyone or anything. No man had made her so wet, but not even touching her. Now no one could growl and bite her hard enough. She wasn't sure it was pleasure or pain she was feeling.

She forces her eyes closed, trying to ignore the waves of heat and the swelling of her clit. Her nipples are hard, her underwear soaked. She tugs at the chains, wishing she had super human strength to tear them from the wall. If she could, she would surely go to Darren.

"This is ridiculous!" she snarls.

A few hours later, Kate was hoping the intensity of the lust would wane. But no such luck. She was cold, but also so hot. Her stomach seemed to be full of lava, but it wasn't hot enough.

The time slides by like a snail, leaving Kate to her boredom. Darren doesn't say much, but stares at her endlessly. She watched him multiple times squeeze his cock through his jeans, as if trying to make it go away.

Whether looking at him, or not, Kate had realized both were horrible. Looking at him made her underwear drenched, but looking away made her feel uncomfortable and squirmy.

"So..."Kate starts. She can't handle the silence anymore, it's too much.

"I didn't think I'd ever find you," Darren admits. "Part of me was hoping I didn't find you, and if I did, you were a wolf." Kate pauses, not sure if she should be offended or not. She hadn't decided when Darren shakes his head. "It's much more hard work for a human."

"You must be a hard worker then," she says. The conversation doesn't help distract her from the flames in her stomach, they rage against her ruthlessly. "Otherwise, you wouldn't have gotten a human"

Darren's eyes sparkle, like water looking into a deep, dark lake. "I'll let you decide the hard working part after I've had my way with you a few times."

"And what way's that?" She asks. She spreads her legs slightly, giving him a nice view of her blue underwear.

He pulls against the chains, leaning forward with a wolfish grin. "There are lots of ways. I'll take you whenever, wherever. Against a wall, on the floor, in the shower." He growls lowly, and Kate can see his chest rising with uneven breaths. "I'm going to take you from behind, and I'm going to make you say my name, over and over"

Kate grins. It sounded good, so good. She can almost imagine Darren forcing her head down, feeling him slide his thick cock into her- "And what if I want to ride you, huh? Will you let me? Will you relinquish you're control and let me be in charge?" she arches against the wall, flashing Darren an even better view of her soaked panties.

He growls, the chains pulling taut. "Not until I get my way with you first." He stays there for a minute, a dangerous werewolf trying to get to Kate, and the next moment he's sitting back. He leans against the wall, chuckling lowly. "You nearly had me. You are not trying to make this easy are you? "

Kate pouts, squirming. Her pussy is itchy, begging to be filled. "No, I'm not. I just want you to fuck me."

Darren hisses as if pleased by the words. "And I will. But this is about control, remember?"

She shakes her head defiantly. "Who needs control? I just want you to fuck me, now, here, against the wall. I want you so bad it hurts, I'm all hot and bothered..." she bites her lip.

Darren turns his face. "I'm not talking to you anymore," but the growl in his tone gives him away.

"I don't wanna talk; I want you to fuck me. Darren, please, I know you can get out of those chains. Kane doesn't even have to know, we can have a quickie!" she calls. True to his word Darren says nothing. She keeps trying, noting when he squeezes his eyes, when he tenses and when he rubs himself.

But he doesn't break loose though.

Breakfast comes around, and Kane wakes Kate from where she'd fallen asleep.

The rest of the day goes the same, with Darren being rudely silent, and lunch and dinner brought to them. Only a few more hours, she reassures herself. Luckily the boredom starts overriding the waves of heat. She waits for Kane, waits for sleep, waits for anything.

She's almost asleep by the time Kane knocks on the door. "Times up!" he calls.

Kate blinks and frowns at Darren in annoyance as he unclasps his chains without any help. A second later he's ripping hers off, though she doesn't know how. Her back hit the wall again, and all the fire that had simmered down earlier spikes back up. Her pussy practically begs for him, soaking her panties in desire.

Her hands yank at Darren's hair ruthlessly. He snarls, and Kate gasps as his teeth nick her flesh rather painfully. His hands burn her skin as he searches her body, fumbling his hands under her dress. He snarls when he tries to lift it. He tears the stubborn fabric, exposing her bra and bare stomach. He growls and reaches for her bra, but Kane clears his throat. "Can you two get a different room? I'd rather not have to clean this up. Go find a bed."

Darren finds a bed. He had carried Kate up a flight of stairs and halfway around the house before slamming a door closed. "Bed or wall?" he growls around her lips. He'd bitten them so many times they felt swollen.

"Wall" she moans. A second later, her back meets another wall; this one isn't rough like brick or concrete, but smooth. She arches against Darren, pulling at his dark hair. He slides away from her neck to nip at her ear teasingly. She lets out a shaky moan.

Darren's fingers slide into her bra, squeezing her nipple hard before he tears away her bra completely. The fabric snaps, pulling from her chest painfully. But Darren's covering it, sliding her higher so he can trail hot kisses down her chest. He bites her nipple when he reaches one. Kate hisses in pleasure and presses his head closer. He nips her again, but then pulls away. To her surprise, he's lost his pants.

She quickly tugs at his shirt and is delighted when he allows her to remove it. Heat floods her stomach again as she gazes at the v of his hips. Suddenly, she can't take it anymore. "Get those off!" she demands weakly and nods at the briefs.

Darren complies. His 9 inch erection greets her proudly. She doesn't have long to admire it before Darren's pushing her underwear down her legs. Kate hadn't had time to step out of the fabric before she's hoisted off the ground, legs hovering around his waist. His cock presses against her entrance firmly, but he doesn't drop her onto it straight away. "Tell me you want me."

"I want you," she blurts, squirming. His hands a fire against her side, but she wants to feel him in her. All the way in. "I want all of you; I want you to take me. I want you to fuck me!" she groans.

Darren grins, pressing a harsh kiss to her lips. "Who has no self-control?" he asks

"Just fuck me!" she exclaims and yanks at his hair impatiently. She wanted him in her; all the way in. This talking was doing nothing.

"Who has no self-control?"

She squirms. "Me. Please-just-"

Darren finds her lips with his, and shoves his tongue in her mouth when she gasps as he enters hard. She jerks against him, crying out from the pain pleasure. He slides deeply into her until she's wincing in pain. He pays attention to her neck while she accommodates his thick girth. Kate doesn't even need to tell him to go; it's like he knows when he's allowed to move.

He draws his hips back, pulling out of Kate a few inches. She cries in pleasure as he drives into her hard. He sets a steady pace, entering her hard. Their skin rubs against each other's until eventually sweat makes them both slick. She squirms against him, pulling him close as he enters her roughly time after time.

His skin burns against her's and his cock fills her, stabbing into her g-spot perfectly. It seems like she's hitting her climax within seconds, feeling waves of ecstasy crash into her. She tenses against Darren, unable to stop the spasm of muscles. Her stomach's hot and full with Darren's cock.

He drives in and out hard, still at the same pace. She shudders, moaning as he bites her neck. Suddenly he hammers in at a different angle, fast, hard strokes, throwing Kate over the edge.

She half screams, pressing back into the wall hard, waves of pleasure burn through her, and the fire rages like an inferno. She pulls him tight, gasping and panting and screaming all at once. Slowly the waves slow and she relaxes.

Darren has stopped moving in her. He brushes a hand over her face, pushing away stray strands of black. "That was fast."

She goes to comment, but then he's slamming into her again. The waves come back, making her call his name instead. He growls in delight, slapping a hand to her ass hard. "Yes, say my name" he snarls.

"Darren!" she calls, she drags his head from her neck to kiss him. He kisses back, a lovely hard kiss. He slows to an almost stop to kiss her, his tongue licking at her lower lip. She grants him access, but only so she can bite his tongue and is delighted with another growl. Kate lets him and wiggles her butt. Darren groans.

"You want it rough?" he asks as she tries to bite his lip again. "Then you get it rough."

She yelps as he thrusts in hard. His steady pace turns frantic, offset and powerful. She feels every time he slides out, the slap of his heavy balls as he rams into her. His shoves push her towards the edge again, straight to bliss. She quivers, letting out a cry.

Darren sinks his teeth into her lip hard. She tastes blood, but doesn't care even when he tries to lick it off. When he can't get some of it he finally pulls back, pulling her off the wall altogether.

She lands on the werewolf's cock hard. She yells as she hits climax again, her body seizing uncontrollably. She grabs at his hair, yanking it as he thrusts into her deeply. He holds there, and Kate pants as his cum fills her.

She lets out a shaky breath, shivering against Darren's hot body. His lips find her neck, kissing her skin gently.

Not long after finishing, she finds a bed under her back, and Darren hovers over her. His cock's sagging slowly, shiny from their mixed juices.

Her eyes flicker over him, taking in his features. With the fire burning out slowly she studies him again. He is handsome, younger than 24 with the kind of look that may have made some girls run for the hills if his eyes weren't so serene. He leans down suddenly, pressing a kiss to Kate's lips. His tongue finds the teeth marks he left. When he pulls back, he traces a finger over her lip slowly. "Sorry about that...I didn't mean to make you bleed," he whispers.

Kate just grins. Thinking how ironic it is that she's this man's one. He was the last kind of person she'd ever go out with. Predictable, boring Kate was the type who went out with guys who were quiet and smart, ones that were overlooked.

Darren didn't fall into that category. He was the muscular bad boy, the one who did what he wanted, and the type that turned into a wolf and howled at the moon.

"What?" he asks.

Kate blinks, unaware she'd been staring. "Nothing. I was just thinking how you are the complete opposite of what I normally pick."

"Well, opposites attract," he grins.

Kate rolls her eyes. "I never said you were my opposite." She leans forward, finger tracing over a mark on Darren's chest. "Where'd you get this?"

Darren glances down at his chest, one corner of his mouth tilting up. "Kane. I was being a bit of a dick but..."

"Seems a bit much," she finishes. Three scars wrap around his ribs, ending at his belly button. They were long and jagged, each one just over an inch apart. She forgot he was a werewolf sometimes.

"Hey...Kane said about werewolves getting werewolf mates right? This is weird, but do people ever have sex in their wolf form?"

Darren chuckles. "Yeah, it happens all the time. And no one's ever discreet about it either. They just sit out somewhere and have sex." Then, with a more serious tone says, "But don't even ask me to do that to you, I'd probably kill you"

Kate rolls her eyes. "Everything to you guys equals death, doesn't it?" She rolls over suddenly, shaking her ass at Darren. "Actually, I like you just the way you are. Now stick that big, bad cock of yours in my cunt"

Darren grins as he grabs her hips and drags her backwards onto his dick. Her question on the sex had gotten him hard again, not that it was hard because it was her, his Kate. She purrs as he thrusts his cock back into her drenched hole.

"Hey," Kate grins at the girls.

"Oh, you are alive! Where were you? We were worried sick!" Ashley gushes, but doesn't even stand to hug Kate.

Jess snorts and shifts her cappuccino with a penicil because she knew Kate hated it. "They missed you, I didn't."

Kate ignores her. "That's nice. Sorry about the other night, I sort of got...distracted." An arm's slung over her shoulders out of nowhere, startling Kate. Soon after, a pair of lips presses against her cheek. Jess's eyes widen in surprise. "Hey Darren," she greets without turning her head.

"Are you hungry? I'm hungry. Wanna get something to eat?" he offers.

Kate glances at Darren then the girls. They all looked confused, like someone had sat a puppy in front of them and called it a lion. "Yes, I'm starved. You're shouting." She says and steers Darren away after calling a quick goodbye.

As they walk away, Darren chuckles.

"What?"

He shakes his head in amusement and squeezes Kate's shoulder. "One of your friends just asked if that was really you. Another said that I must be blind, which is funny because my eyesight is three times better than a human's."

"You know...I was serious when I said you're shouting. If you want me to keep up with you tonight, you have to feed me. After last night, I think I had just as many orgasms as I got bruises and bites."

"Don't be silly. There are definitely more bruises."

Kate elbows him. "Just get me food, please."

12