All Comments on 'Attack of the College Mom'

by EnCarta

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
typical bad grammer

Why some authors are allowed to have their stories posted is amazing. This is a grand example of such bad grammer the writer would fail grade school level class. The extreme frequent over use of ... almostly all improperly along with long strings of the same characters often times pure nonsense nor spelling of any words shows the writer's mind to be nonoperational. This kind of junk should be sent back for spell checking and proof reading by the author or an editor who has good grammer skills found to overhaul the junk prior to posting for readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The ass w/o aname thinksd he an English teacher!

What a dim wit he is. Ass!!!! You're a fucking retar. Not a teacher you dumb mother fucker oh and it's your own mother your fucking!

multmultalmost 16 years ago
Good story

You have made a good start. Lets hear the next chapter and forget about the comment on bad grammer.That can always be improved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story...

While I did think that the zero score by one of the commentors was unwarranted, I do agree that the use of "....." was a bit too excessive. I did take away some of the joy of reading what was otherwise a wonderful, HOT story! Keep them coming. I like your work!!

lwolf80lwolf80almost 16 years ago
interesting story

ynteresting story. can't wait for the next chapter.

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaalmost 16 years ago
nice

Perfect story! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
so hot

I hope when you continue Daniel fucks her with her leather mini skirt and nylons and garter belt and heels still on. Then he'll cum all over her face and clothes. Maybe Joan will catch them sometime and start dressing sexy like mom and he can have both of them at once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well done, nice story

I did want to briefly respond to the "bad grammer" comment below. It's pretty incredible that somebody who complains about bad grammar manages to leave a comment featuring much worse grammar (even misspelling the word "grammar" itself). For example:

"The extreme frequent over use of ... almostly all improperly along with long strings of the same characters often times pure nonsense nor spelling of any words shows the writer's mind to be nonoperational."

Perhaps the author of the comment is engaging in intentional satire, but I kind of doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not bad, but...just not my type of story

Not a bad story - had some pretty hot moments, but i think the mom's personality turned me off as much as it could possibly turn me on. Or maybe it was Daniel's weak character. And her husband's weak character. Just didn't hold my attention as other stories have...but of course, that has a lot to do with my own personal taste. Thanks for sharing your ideas!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sequel

Great story!! Hope theres a sequel to this one =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sequal

Will you please update this story in particular because I want to read what happens between Dan and Monica.

lmnop321lmnop321over 13 years ago
awesome

what a great story with lots of teasing and characters that are so believable and insatiable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MORE

Great Story. Loved the main character. The story ended rather abruptly. The story demands a part 2 and 3 and even more. Please don't keep your fans in limbo. We need more from Joanie and the husband and of course the all inspiring Monica. Keep up the good work. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your characters have mastered the art of the tease.

Good show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

If ever there was a cougar... who set upon her prey... with guile and the unabashedness of child wanting it's candy... Wow excellent story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous