Attention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dillon felt Trevor's dick glide right over his hidden nub of pleasure, creating delicious friction.

"More. I need more!" Dillon groaned, wishing Trevor would go harder and faster.

Trevor complied with Dillon's request but quickly found out that he was getting closer to the edge.

"I can't hold out much longer baby." He panted.

Dillon reached down and began stroking himself madly. "Cum, cum with me Trev."

Trevor moaned, humping into Dillon roughly a few more times before spewing his load into Dillon's tightening anus.

Dillon jacked himself until his cum covered his hand and lower abdomen. He felt Trevor's release shooting into him, which caused him to elicit another soft moan as he glowed in the warmth of his post orgasmic bliss.

Trevor nuzzled his face into his younger brother's neck while panting, trying to catch his breath.

"Wow." Dillon whispered, "Just wow."

######~

After cleaning themselves Trevor laid down on the bed with Dillon's head resting on his chest.

Trevor lazily drew circles on Dillon's back with his finger. "My brain knows its wrong... But my heart tells me that its right."

"It is right, we both love each other. And as long as there is love, then it will always be right."

Trevor just sighed and held his brother tighter. It was nice to feel comfortable with holding someone against him. Holding his brother in such an intimate way felt so right.

Just as Dillon said, it was right if there was love. And there was. It was what he'd been craving all these years.

"I love you, Dillon. You're right. And I don't care about mom and dad anymore. They can do whatever they want, I won't allow it to bother me anymore. Fuck em. You're all the family I'll ever need."

Dillon's eyes were open but he was staring into space. He had heard his brother and was letting the words soak into his sleepy brain.

"Are you even listening to me, Dillon?" Trevor asked tiredly.

"Of course Trevor. You have my attention."

12