Au Pair in Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alain wanted me to continue so I took off his pants and then his boxer shorts and socks, so we were both all nude now, holding each other closely and feeling each other's body touching. His cock was already hard as a rock and pressed against my belly. In the videos I had always admired his enormous uncut manlihood and could not wait to feel it inside me.

But clearly, Alain did not want to move that fast. He asked me to lie down on the bed face down and worked on me with his magical hands, massaging me all over the place, including spending a long time at my butt area, but not even touching my lips. It made me so hot I was close to coming a second time, but Alain moved away and brought me the suntan pantyhose I just wore earlier when playing with Natalie.

"Can you put these sexy nylons on for me? You would look absolutely stunning in them!" he asked. I was a bit surprised since I hadn't seen any videos where nylons were involved, but who knows, he might be into it anyways or maybe just doing it for me?

I nodded and put them on again, now it was much easier than the first time, as the material was already stretched. Alain stood in front of me while I was sitting on the edge of the bed, my feet in these sandalfoot suntan pantyhose touching the floor.

"Play with me!" he demanded, with a broad smile on his face. His penis had become a little less erect, still sizeable, but I knew it would change back soon. I started by using my nylon-encased feet to massage his feet, and then went up his legs, stroke his thighs, first the outer, then the inner parts, then gently massaged his balls and finally held his penis tightly between my soles and gave him a real footjob. By then his boner had risen to even greater size and he started to moan as well. I thought I would tease him a bit and scratch the shaft of his penis with my toenails. He must have really liked that because now some pre-cum started to drip off his dick.

After having watched us for a while, Natalie now joined the play and sat next to me, working on Alain with her little pantyhose-clad feet as well. Eventually Alain had four women's feet on his cock and balls, giving him the ultimate footjob of his life, as he later said.

But before he came, he took my legs and raised them all the way up until my feet touched his face. I pressed my soles onto his face, moved my toes as if to hold him, and walked up and down over his face. Natalie was still working on his penis and we knew he was hotter than crazy at this point. I also noticed that he was smelling my slightly sweaty feet through my silky hose which must have turned him on, too.

Alain asked me to lie back-down on the bed, kneeled over my face, and stuck his hard dick into my mouth. Oh my god, this was so huge it would never in the world fit in there, I thought. But he pressed it forward until it reached the back of my throat and I almost choked and had to let go off him.

"Suck me, you little darn bitch!" he commanded. I knew he was very aroused because he always started swearing towards the end of the videos. I tried my best and sucked this cock as hard as I could while holding its base firmly in my hands.

He cursed some more and got louder, moaning, then pulled his dick out of my mouth and moved down on the bed. His hands moved up my pantyhosed legs until they reached the gusset area and he ripped a hole into them right there. Not hard to guess what was coming next...

He spread my legs wide, kneeled down in front of me, took his penis into his hands, and slowly inserted it into my vagina. I was hot and scared at the same time of what might happen but there was just a light pain and a bit of blood when he ruptured my hymen and then he pushed in all the way.

I was in the seventh heaven with this man... I took his head in my hand and grabbed onto it, caressing and stroking his beautiful black hair, admiring his chest, while he was pushing in and out of me, with every new push bringing me one step closer to coming.

At last, I exploded, it was magnificent, juices came down my pussy, and as he felt and heard me coming, he came as well, shooting cum deep inside me, many many times.

We embraced all the three of us and knew that many more exciting nights were yet to come.

12