All Comments on 'Audacious Guest'

by Abehere

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments (Page 2)
robzigrobzigover 1 year ago

You nailed it. Keep writing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do a part 2 have her to continue to really love him and try to resist how so many cuckolds are treated in ridiculous ways by their wives. If would be good to see the emotional struggles while Ron takes even more control for his own desires than neither of them are prepared for now that she is hooked.

I gave 4 stars because the wife while pushing this was not prepared to cuck him without him being there., at least for now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think Ron could of done anything he wanted to both of them. If it was a longer story then with good writing, and its realistic, the emotional fall out the next day afterwards would be the better story.

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

Familiar cuck story with nothing new. Three stars.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

I think it is a sign of a husband's love and devotion when he agrees to let his wife seek sexual pleasure outside the marriage. Love this story

pummel187pummel1879 months ago

Yeah these dirtballs are using up useful OXYGEN ๐Ÿ˜”

pummel187pummel1879 months ago

You don't know the definition of the word LOVE.. none of you

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent 4 star beginning. I think it would be good in a part 2 open with her words leading up to this event. Some writers do not understand that having a cuckold and staying married is not easy thing. The cuck hates what he loves. You captured the importance of the relationship with here still in love with her husband, and walking the tight rope perfectly in this beginning by explaining "Ron knew." Its important they hadn't had sex before and that she not pull the dominance crap that some writers try to push. The dominance will be from Ron's pushing for more of her and her mediating and her husband's defender while wanting most the same that Ron wants and still keeping her husband. There will obviously qualities she'll value in her husband even if Ron succeeds in making him look like the physically less of a man in other ways he probably. In my opinion this could be one of the great Literotica stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

HAHAHAH, don't stop writing. Those that are making the bad comments, they are that, the readers who are like a true cuckold they hate what they love. We used to go fishing using stink bait, well they took the bait and you got them hooked and on your stringer.

Keep writing you are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT.

5.0 = 100% (โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†)!

An excellent cuckold story.

The last paragraph was the icing on the cake

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment

because I totally can relate to it.

Quote:

Anonymous - over 10 years ago

This is a fucking hot story. Wish I could

live it with my wife and a "Ron."

***********

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent, 5 (โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก)!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liz is a keeper. No ifs or buts. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5.0 = 100% (*****)!

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

Classic Femdom agitprop for cucks and quite amusing, too.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Or... Bo was a man and not a cuck so when Ron came to the door he ushered him in and waited for he and Liz to begin to cuckold him. He then pulled out a baseball bat and beat the shit out of Ron. Next he slapped the shit out of his cheating skank slut wife then called the police. He told his wife if she didn't back up his story he'd put a bullet in her stupid head. Ron was arrested for attempted rape and Liz had to go to the hospital for her bruises. Bo took her home and nursed her back to health. Ron got 2 years since it was his first offense. Three months later Bo cleaned out all their accounts and met Liz at home after work one day with three strangers. "Liz sweetie, since you like fucking other men so much I've sold you to these gentlemen. They own several brothels in Tijuana which is where your headed." Liz screamed and cried, Bo just laughed and laughed as they drugged her, tossed her in their van and drove off. When Ron got out of jail they abducted him too. He's now a bottom gay whore. Bo lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love this story. Captures the exquisite erotic feelings of both husband and wife as he is initiated into being a willing cuckold. I can relate to this as I had to accept that my wife needed more excitement in our marriage and have not regretted it for one moment

DarkmagnetDarkmagnet3 months ago

I would have handled it just slightly different. Clearly, Bo would probably not win in any physical fight. There's not uch chance of preventing things. Simply remain calm while waiting for the right moment. About when Ron would be unloading into Liz, that's when I would calmly get up, walk over to them, and put a bullet through Ron's fucking skull, watching him then fall lifeless onto the gutter whore.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous