All Comments on 'Audacious Guest'

by Abehere

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
VagabondxVagabondxalmost 14 years ago
GREAT STORY!

that was so hot i came twice reading it. oh man would luv for that to happen to me n my wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

What a nasty little fetish you have. The other reader came twice to this fetish story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hey abe this is for you and the asshole wimpMF that commented before me

You are a wimp writer..Why? because you are really a wimp..You write these stories for asshole here but you really write them to over come your little two inch drippy penis. You aren't married of if you are then your wife makes you suck the assholes of her lovers while they fuck her...You suck cock too and let the wife's boyfriend piss in your mouth when you beg for it..If I saw you I'd probably piss on you too...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I gather you two don't like such stories.

So why the fuck read them then? It seems you're the closet types, not the rest of us who just read stories for the eroticism.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 14 years ago
Nope

Wow, another man is suddenly a cum eater and his bride suddenly too dumb to think straight. Cheating and swinging are one thing, sudden massive betrayal like this is too fictional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Might have been good

if it weren't for the horrible editing. Lack of proper grammar and punctuation use made me leave about halfway through. Too tough to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
mmmm

To: Anonymous - Hey abe this is for you...,

you're comment is pretty hot I'd let you could cuck me anytime with that agression.. muah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sexy story

Don't know why people read these stories and then complain about the subject. It was a good story, and happens to be on my favorite subject - my wife loves to humiliate me with the lovers she brings home, and I love watching her enjoy them. I know I don't satisfy her sexually, so it is a great pleasure to watch a real stud bring her to such heights of excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot

Nasty. Good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
RIDICULOUS

With no previous discussion she just decides to fuck another man in front of him and he goes along. No love there she shows just lack of respect and total disgust with her choice of a mate. I really think if he was an MAN he would follow his anger and kick the SOB out even if he had to use a weapon. It's one thing to share and play some and another for someone to instantly become a SISSY bisexual ( a cuck is someone whose wife unknowingly cheats not one who cheats with approval) male slut. Hard to imagine it happening anywhere near this storyline. Written more in a "could happen" fashion it would be a better read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
inconceivable

The story isn't believable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not hot, and unbeliavable plot

Soo many fags outhere...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Interesting.

I have no idea why people want to read stories like this and then claim to be disgusted with the content.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sick and Pervy

The best kind there is. Ron should completely take his wife next time.

Please keep writing.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 14 years ago
Dear Anonymous

Anonymous - "I have no idea why people want to read stories like this and then claim to be disgusted with the content." So tell me how I'm I going to know how a story develops or ends if I don't read it. There was no cuck warning at the start of the story as some authors graciously provide so I don't have to waste my time reading sometthing I find disgusting, Some authors are very good at making a story appear to be one thing and then surprise you at the end. So again tell me how I should know if I'm not warned or don't read it?????

threeinchthreeinchalmost 14 years ago
i liked the story

it made my little stiffy hard.

jwp6199jwp6199almost 14 years ago
Excellent build up

Not believable? I thought it was completely so. Some minor editing needed but worth the read. Fine sense of anticipation....keep writing

phitinphitinalmost 14 years ago
very good

I loved it, made my little penis so hard.Keep up the good work

HAPPY DAYSHAPPY DAYSalmost 14 years ago
One HOT story

I loved this story. I wish there were more like this. The writer got the feeling just right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
so damn HOT !!

I agree with below - so well written - really captures the right feeling - totally hot - more and more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story, ignore the illogical comments.

Proof that this story works is shown in the outrage of some of those who comment. Fear of being a cuckold , of women, of sex, who knows what drives them but its not intelligence. "Loving Wives" guys, what do you expect ?

sinstalkersinstalkerover 13 years ago
scared

im rerally surprised at the number of males that need this kind of fantasy to make them feel better about their sexuality. latent homosexual tendancies they are afraid to confront so they feel more "normal" or more accepted by society by getting their male sperm from a females vagina rather than just going right to the source and sucking another man's penis. i dont care either way, i just find it odd there are so many gay men still in the closet. as for comments. this is a comments section good or bad deal with them. not everyone feels like everyone else about most things. nothing worse than an author saying plse comment then getting all bent out of shape about one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wimp crap

Now if you wanted it to be not so routine you should have had hubby smile at Ron and said boy you like giving it to my wife,well I'm gonna love giving input up your ass!

Ron walked home funny that night, and never once bother my wife again.

See, that's how you stop the wimp crap in it's tracks. So please put your creative energy and talent into stories which are actually sexy, not just wimpy tales with totally implausible reactions by the husbands.

He would have kicked Ron's pasty boney ass, and he would huge put slut wife on the street.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Abehere, just go out and suck a dick

It's is so pathetic how you wimp, sick, and gay authors have to FIGHT to leep posting your garbage here in the LOVING WIVES category, when you know, you know beyond any doubt that it doesn't belong here. Look, we ALL know that you're posting this here so that you can pretend you're normal... well guess what... you who write this crap, and those that need it to get off are GAY! You can pretend that you're not, you can say, but I'm married, or I've never been with a guy.... we don't care... you write this, you get off on this, it's real simple, YOU'RE GAY. So, get out there and start sucking dick, and stop playing at these fucking childish games. 14% of the population is gay, and the rest of us are fucking tired of you posting this crap in our NORMAL section. Fix your life, and get out of this category.

tatlockstatlocksover 13 years ago
Sexy and hot little story..

Thanks for posting this one. Please keep writing , would love to read more about this couple. Don't be put off by the weirdos who can't handle how broad sexuality is....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Continue On With This

Very sexy story & the cuckolding would even be better when he finds out his wife is pregnant by her arrogant coworker and he becomes a cuckold daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story!

Outstanding Story Abe! Liz is very sexy and it made her happy to be a slut and cum hard! You are lucky a husband! I look forward to the next story about Liz.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yeah Right!

Thats what happened. and Ron and my ex just played the night away in my bed with my ex. I say ex because if it really happened I would have cut his cock and balls off and she would be sleeping with them super glued up her asshole. Not to mention he would have her cunt super glued to his face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sorry this is a fetish or nonconset story not LW

I was nice and gave you a 1 as in a single uplifted middle finger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Christ - just another pile of dogshit on this site.

Wrong category asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Evidently

This story had to have occurred in some fantasy universe where some type of handheld implements of death do not exist. Because the husband should have been trying to dispose of a couple bodies. Or the author could just be a idiot.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbiealmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

I loved this story. He is so lucky to have a sexy, attractive wife who will do that to him. My cock was explosive hard as I read through. Well done.

artcorecuckartcorecuckalmost 12 years ago
More please

Very exciting story. Loved it and want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Check Book

You'll have trouble sleeping with all the moaning and screaming going on so rather than take just one sleeping pill - Take Them All!!!

You're just a check book Dildo - Not A Man!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
can you chose the most mentally ill character in the story

this isnt LW its gay/cuck trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
worthless slut

its apparent she was already fucking him so kick her ass out she isnt worth the time of day. If you dont your not a real man. I would have shot them both there at the doorway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
***

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another wimp coward

Husband should just kill himself! Not a LW story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
EASY SOLUTION!

She's about to become a DIVORCED bitch. Just take out the trash along with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another one GONE!

He divorced her right? And a simple plan to bring some grief into his life. Don't know where, even in your fantasies, you find husbands with no courage. Never met any myself. Which is what makes this tale so pathetic. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
****

The story is a written version of a porn film. It turned me on.

I found it sexy. Kinky? That too. But that was the spice.

I gave it 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is a fucking hot story. Wish I could live it with my wife and a "Ron."

***********

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SHOOT that cunt and that asshole together thru the head with one bullet

and all your worries will be gone dude

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pathetic F*ck of an excuse for a man

'Nuff said.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

oldmantangoldmantangover 10 years ago
Hot Hot

These stories are so f'ed up, they are awesome lol. Nice style too you kinky pervert you. Great job.

shang40shang40over 10 years ago
I loved

My sexy indian brahmin wife had affair with her colleague and fucking him. Once they did in front of me in living room and after I clea ed her pussy they went to our bedroom to spend and celebrate whole night as couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YUCK! What are you, gay or a cuck?

What kind of twisted perv thinks this is hot?

Jeez! See a shrink, sicko!

And for God's sake don't have kids!

The world's already fucked up enough.

batcatbatcatover 10 years ago
i want this so bad for my wife. she deserves a better man than me.

this is exactly what i want for my wife. its starting to look like i'm impotent and she's been dating a couple other men. i've told her to decide on one and go all the way with him. of course, i won't get to lick his cum out of her hairy pussy until she's knocked up by him, since we would never waste a REAL man's precious cum...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
God, more crap!

I just can't believe this is really anybody's fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This reads like a clone to that mentally challenged idiot "wantswhiteboys" bullshit.

Perhaps it was another malfunction of genetic in-breeding episode? Fucking pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Audacious guest?

This dickhead doesn't deserve to be called a man. Ron would have left in an ambulance when his hand went to her ass and I would have thrown her scraggy ass out with him if that were me. What kind of sick asshole is he?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thanks, Abehere

I've got a smallish cock but it used to get real hard and as an athlete I had the back and butt muscles to power it into my wife and keep her satisfied. As I've aged and my cock hardness and stamina have waned, it's gotten less pleasurable for her. Three years ago at 47 years old, she served on a panel with a young Canadian. "Rand" took her to dinner several times, danced with her and on the last day of the conference convinced her to stay over for 2 more days. As she described it to me on her return, he fucked her continuously for hours on end, made love to every part of her body and generally made her feel like the woman she used to.

I finally met him last December - he is 100% stud. Yes, I'm a cuck and while I don't consider myself gay, I've gone down on him numerous times and massaged and oiled his iron rod to get him ready to fuck my wife. Sorry the Anons just don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What he didn't understand...

What he didn't understand, was that n matter the cock size, a man have always his self-respect. And his wife and the bull disrespected him and he let them do it. Never again his wife will respect him, until the day she divorce him...To let her have another man is one thing...to let them disrespect him another very different...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One of the best stories

Plz write more!

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 9 years ago
So hot

Nothing hotter than to see your wife in skimpy clothes around horny guys! The feeling of not doing nothing about her flirting is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So

He's a support system for her cunt...what a loser!

Worse, he lets an asshole smirk and belittle him in front of his wife, of course, he allowed it.

How do guys like this find women to marry them or, for that matter get jobs and hang on to them? As to the women, these guys don't start out this way so the girls wouldn't know at first, anyway - as these fools fall deeper and lower into submission, their job performance has to decrease so I would imagine that shortly the meal ticket would disappear!

I met a few guys like this in the Corporate world, their wives were hot and, unfortunately, the marriages and the jobs didn't last. Of course, these women, usually hot, never had difficulty finding a real man to go on with!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Classic Humiliation Fare

Now I have been shown how humiliation sucks!

It isn't very pretty (and probably tastes like shit ... especially if A2M* was involved!)

* Ass-to-Mouth fucking for those who didn't know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sexy wife

I love when my wife dresses sexy and attracts guys to fuck her. She doesn't have to convince me to lick her clean as I do it lovingly. She also loves to watch me suck the guys cocks clean and take their loads down. If you really love your wife you will do this for her too. It is not gay or faggy but pure love for your wife and a nice hard cock. Yum!!!

brutus62brutus62over 8 years ago
leave

i would be gone by the morning after getting filmed evidence and going straight to a lawyer and even to the point of getting some knock out drug into my system and claim the slut and big dick did it, have a blood test and then they could be charged and fuck their lives up!!!!!!!

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 8 years ago
Brilliant

Well done. Smokin' hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: anonymous-sexy wife

Who the fuck are you trying to convince. Yourself? Sick unwashed fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shit!!

From beginning to end...cuck shit...why would a woman marry a cuck shit like him to begin with....Abehere must be a big cuck with little tiny balls and an even smaller dick. Or maybe he doesn't even have one...What a piece of shit this crap is..I can't even call it a story!!

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenalmost 7 years ago
So Erotic and Arousing

This is as good as it gets when it comes to humiliated and cuckolded husbands. Just pure sexual excitement. Would love to read more if you have any.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Tough guys

They hate cuck stories but can't seem to stop reading them when they jerk off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5/5 = 100% = A+) A VERY VERY EROTIC. BELIEVABLE. VERY WELL CRAFTED.

EROTIC.

EROTIC.

EROTIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
no way

i get a kick how the husband is horrified by whats happening but cant say anything but YES! YES! no body gets that tongue tied. basic BS. is what this story is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slutty Wife

Just reading it made me cum all over myself. Hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More cuck bullshit 1 star!

Story sucked!

shang40shang40over 6 years ago
मादक व भरगच्च बायको

माझी बायको लिझसारखी मादक व भरगच्च.

पुण्यात परागने तिच्या रसाळ योनीचा अनेकदा उपभोग घेतला होता पण तो मी घरी नसताना.

मात्र केरऴमध्ये काम करीत असताना तिला तिच्या कलीग प्रशांतने पटवले. किसींगने चालू झालेले प्रेम संभोगात कधी रुपांतरीत झाले हे मलाच कळले नाही.

मग एक दिवस तो रात्री जेवायला आला व ती रात्र त्यांच्या प्रणयी चित्कारांनी निनादत राहिली. आमच्या बेडवरच दोघांनी नग्न होत संभोग केला मी सेटीवर व ते बेडवर.

त्याच्या काळ्या लंडाने ही सुखावली, योनीचा रुंद भोसडा झाला.

व मला बासुंदीचा खुराक.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHY?

Would you put up with a wife like that? Can't understand what is in it for the husband? While he is aroused I can see how he would put up with it but what about the rest of the time? Your wife is a whore and you're supporting her...I don't think so! Kick the slut to the curb and her boyfriend in the nuts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cuck Shit?

One of your comments used the term "cuck shit". Well guess what.....all men aren't macho studs, building homes or investment portfolios or muscles everyday. Some of us, for a variety of biological reasons are softer, less confident beta males. Some like me are actually the "wife" in their marriage: she is physically bigger than me, makes significantly more money and is a bisexual who has always been the leader in sex at home. Am I a cuckold? Yes. My wife's female boss and her husband have been cucking me for a couple of years now. Watching them together is like a prime sex video - they are assertive, verbal and incredibly good together. Ashamed? Not at all - I've got the best mouth any of them have experienced, and I get what I can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
When We Were Young

Except for the names

and a few others changes

my story's the same one.

In fact so coincidental is this story that I must ponder whether Abehere used a real experience with us as his foundation for this submission.

She passed over ten years ago and I'll be gone soon. But, until that time, I continue to relish the memories of the many days and nights I witnessed her expressing her sluttier side for my pleasure and hers, when we were young. (a former Maryland resident)

graymangazergraymangazerover 5 years ago

Looking at the date this was written I may be too late to have any effect with my comment but I'll go ahead anyway.

There was some good and some bad. The bad; the story needs editing. To many mistakes but easy to rectify if only you'd read through a few times. The wife's motives were a mystery both to the reader and her husband, ditto the husband's reaction. Of course it's the author's prerogative but a little plot expansion would be nice, likewise some characterization, especially with the wife. Lastly why the obsession with huge dicks? Yes include well endowed men but let's get real...

Good points; hot sex scenes. Super hot wife who knows what she wants and gets it, I'd love to read more about her, especially how she might dominate her husband more and more while becoming submissive to her lover.

Overall I like it but it probably do better in the fetish category. I guess it's to late now hoping for a sequel? but ho hum!

Incidentally, I'm 6.3. Very fit and strong physically. In my vanilla life I control many people, including a fair few macho types. I've also kicked the arse of my share of men who thought they could better me.

There is one though who I obey without question: that's my wife. She's smaller and weaker than me and I'd hospitalise anybody who abused her, but she has three lovers; two men and a woman and i have no say in what she does with them or where or when. Conversely I'm not permitted to fuck any other women, and sometimes I'm not allowed to fuck my wife.

She controls our marriage and she controls me. I do not join in with her affairs, though I sometimes watch. I don't have any sexual contact with the men not do i perform clean up duties. I'm often locked in chastity for relatively short periods. The cock cage isn't particularly strong but I never consider removing it, just as I never consider disobeying my wife. And I'd just like to note that I never act a sissy and i pocess more than my fair share of penis.

I say all this in reply to those who believe cuckolds are wimps and some kind of interior beings, I'm only inferior to my wonderful wife because I love her and what she does, and she loves me. Live and let live, he happy, we are.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago
Yes my wife and I live that lifestyle to a point...

but we'd have never gotten started if this had been her plan. The minute she told me that a coworker with his reputation was coming to dinner, we'd have had a discussion. I would have gotten my answers before the door was ever answered. If she chose to go through with it, she'd have done it alone.

I do allow my wife to have lovers. There is no humiliation directed by anyone.

This scenario was more about the humiliation of the husband as it was about her getting laid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Women usually do not act this impulsively...

... nor do they act precipitously without thinking long and hard about actions and consequences.

The author alleges it is a true story. So we are to believe that a modest wife started wearing sexy dresses a year ago and that led her to decide in one night to go from a faithful if flirtatious wife to a total FLR* cunt hell-bent on viciously and cruelly humiliating her husband. The average woman does not act that rashly! She is highly unusual, or she has been debating that course of action for weeks or months.or, as someone else said, she is already fucking the guy.

The author, as the husband, paints himself as pathetically indecisive. weak and unwilling to confront his wife at any stage. Given these failings, he got what he deserved. He obviously did not have a strong, loving relationship with his wife. And forget open communication. Which begs the question: if a wife is not loving, does the story belong in 'Loving Wives'?

One quibble about a dress ''10 inches above the knee''. A 5'5'' tall woman's femur is 17.3''. Given the length of the femur in the hip and behind the kneecap, that leaves just about 10'' from the knee to her pussy. So she really wore a dress that regularly exposed her pussy. Perhaps not so modest.

You checked all the boxes of the femdom FLR trope except chastity. Did you forget or just could not work it into your storyline?

*FLR - Female Led Relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I LOVE your story, gave you a 5.0 [☆☆☆☆☆ (4.9/5=98%)]! The storyline was intelligently conceived & very well crafted.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5*****! Love it. My cup of tea. This is a TOP TIER story.

The story has so far got 328,728 (whereof 338 are faves). That's 1.03 faves per 1k views; in my book, stories that get more one fave or more per 1k views are "top tier."

Excerpt from the story:

(Quote)

He was looking at me as he cupped Liz's breasts. He knew exactly what he wanted and he didn't care that he was taking her in front of her husband. He wanted to humiliate me and fuck her at the same time and he was well on his way to achieve both. I watched as he fondled her breasts while looking straight at me, "She looks like a fuck machine since you started dressing her in those sexy clothes." (Priceless!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just another hateful CUNT and a sissy loser husband story.

Pathetic and boring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love (❤) this story: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (five).

:)

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
First time?

So he didn´t even question her to see if it was really the first time with Ron since it did not look like it to him? Another thing. What would she have done if she had heard the front door alam shut as he walked away from her and Ron. That would have made for a good next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Tried for yrs to have this. Wife would only go as far as fantasy. Sure would have enjoyed eating a creampie. Thanks

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

Great story. I'd have liked it better if he would have had some realization about himself -even if he didn't really grasp it yet. Still, great story-telling

I don't really get the haters. The Loving Wives category is truly a grab-bag. Never know whether you'll get some bitter, hate-filled dude ranting about his wife (how is that sexy, I ask you?), or a frisky couple discovering another lover, or something like this. Y'all gotta learn to punch-out when a story isn't leaning your way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You guys sounds as though you all believe these stories are real. The author never said it was real. Get with it already. Is it because now that you got your rock off you now feel guilty. Guys give it a rest already. Some of these of criticisms makes the critics seems less than intelligent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! I have eaten my wife's creampie after her friend had cum in her on two occasions. It was fantastic. Looking forward to another time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a homo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another heartless Cunt and sissy loser husband pile of shit

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Abuse of the mentally ill is a felony. Terrible writing should be as well.

.

OP mare every stop on the Cuckold Trope Train.

.

When a real man reads, "I'm going to fuck your wife, and there's nothing you can do about it," he mentally commits to wipe the smirk off the boyfriend's face or die a good, honorable death trying.

pummel187pummel187almost 3 years ago

I gave it 5 stars... Yo Cuz I laughed through the the entire story...

I mean I have heard of gentle souls before.. Haha haha this mangina having dude...

Ok serious.. I cannot stop laughing.

. WHEN this marraige ends( which it will) his wife will use this mental imagery to tip the scales...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It is literally one of the best stories of this genre. Also, it rang true for us. During the last decade, we have literally done everything in your story. However, you compressed it all down into one, single evening, which was both dizzying and deliriously erotic.

Your story checked all the boxes for hot wives-cuckhold stories. We counted 21, however, we’re sure there are many more. I flinched when I read the following, "She looks like a fuck machine since you started dressing her in those sexy clothes."

Sometimes we husbands are surprised how far our wives take things. But, if our fetish is to dress her sexy, what can us husbands expect? Dress her like one, she is likely to become one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sharing your wife with another man for both of your pleasure is one thing. To let your wife do it solely for her pleasure is wrong. The husband, if he is a man, should leave her not do what this ....has done.

eviltwin52eviltwin52over 2 years ago

There is nothing that can compare with the arousing humiliation watching a man take what is yours. You're helpless. You find it difficult to breath. Your heart pounds in your chest as though trying to escape. You se his cock. It is bigger than yours. Every aspect of him is larger than you.

He gives you a look as he removes your wife's panties as to to say "what are you gonna do?" She's sucking his cock. She has never ever sucked yours. She tells you that his big cock deserves respect, should be sucked. She calls you over. You go to her as she kneels between his thighs. She pulls on your hand pulling you down beside her. He tells her to give you a taste and threatens you should your teeth interfere with his pleasure. You wife giggles seeing you suck a cock, her lover's cock. But you like it. You want to please the man who is going to own both you and your wife. He calls you a cock sucker and you moan around his cock filling your own underpants with your sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If the thought of watching your wife being fucked by a cock that is 12 inches long is a turn on for you then this is a winner. If you are willing to allow another man to use your wife and yourself as he wishes then you are a loser to my way of thinking. My thoughts would be to enjoy the use but to hell with being abused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely hilarious. Did you ever think anyone could write something as stupid as this??

The only kind of person who accepts this level of abuse and humiliation without reacting is either insane beyond ability to perceive reality or is and has been in a coma for the last 10 years...

This isn't a story - this is a bad acid trip.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

why did I get so hard reading this?

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

Oh I see... The husband has a vagina

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I THINK THIS GUY NEEDS TO SHOOT RON IN THE FACE, THEN SHOOT HIS WIFE AND THEN HIMSELF. THESE ARE 3 AWFUL PEOPLE ALL OF WHOM DESERVE THIS ENDING.

KRoyKRoyabout 2 years ago

Loved the humiliation. Thank you.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO Holy shit did this closet queen hit every check mark the pathetic mentaly ill cuck crowd need to feed their delusions.

I feel bad laughing at this dude and his supporters, they think they are fine normal people and not one study will or has ever claimed they are.

They have serious issues involving their denial of their true sexuality, low self esteem and the fact that they have a great deal of self loathing. IF there is a God he is deeply disappointed by the fact that even he creates fuck ups.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous