Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then he looked away.

Eleanor crossed the hotel foyer and headed for the stairs. She was out of breath by the time she reached Solomon's room. She had no idea what she would say to him.

She had to knock several times before the door opened a fraction and Solomon's face looked out.

"What do you want?"

It came to her that he didn't recognise her. She struggled to explain.

"I was here this afternoon – "

"Sure. I remember. Look, this is a bad time. Why don't' you come back tomorrow?"

"I can't. I need to see you now."

"Look, angel. I'm busy, ok? Tomorrow."

She was surprised by the anguish in her voice. "No – you don't understand, you must let me in!"

Solomon opened the door so that she could see inside.

The girl was kneeling by the foot of the bed. She wore a blindfold. Her hands were tied behind her. There were marks on her breasts, livid, raw. For the first time she saw the belt in Solomon's hand.

"I said it wasn't a good time." And he began to close the door.

But Eleanora was quicker. She reached out with her hand. Put her weight against the closing door, stopping him.

"Please, " she said. "Please..."

She wasn't going to lose him now.

12