Yes, I Tricked and Forced My Sister

Story Info
A brother thinks up a devilish plan to fuck his sister.
16.9k words
4.54
138.7k
219

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 01/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following very dark story has themes of incest, misogyny, non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

"I'm really nervous about this, ok?" My sister types into the IM window. This makes me want to laugh for many reasons. One being that I too am nervous, probably more nervous than she is. Two, is that she doesn't know it's me, her younger brother, on the other end of this chat.

I can't believe I'm really doing this. I'm tricking my own nineteen year old sister just so I can have sex with her. Who wouldn't be nervous at that? Especially when I'm eighteen myself.

It's a long story, I guess. Or maybe not. I've never been good at judging stuff like this. But I can tell you how it started, which was me being a bit of a pervert...and creep. Yeah, I admit it. I'm a perverted creep, but I just can't help it. But hey man, at least I admit it. There are tons of you that act all creepy and perverted and swear you aren't.

I just recently got interested in my sister, if I'm being honest. Really. It hasn't been a lifelong thing or anything like that. Just, I don't know, a few months ago, the way I saw her changed. Everything changed.

I remember exactly when it started too. It was on a Saturday, where neither of us had any college classes to go to. That's the day I wash my clothes since I don't have to go anywhere during the day. And, since we both still live at home with our parents, it's an unspoken rule that Saturday is the day I wash clothes, with Sunday being my sister's.

I was about to put my wet clothes into the dryer. When I did, I noticed my sister accidentally left a lone pair of her panties inside. They were just sitting inside the dryer, looking so innocent and sweet.

They were red, silky panties. The type that looked brand new and well taken care off. You know the type, without a single worn spot anywhere, or any stains. The type you could see appearing in a porno on the ass of some beautiful, big-boobed woman. The type that would make any guy's dick hard. Man, I don't think I've ever seen anything sexier than those panties.

Those panties did something to me. They made me see for the first time that Tiffany wasn't just my sister, but a woman. That she had all the bits and pieces that I've been craving from so many others. I mean, I spent nearly every weekend playing the game to try and get laid as often as possible. And she was at home, only feet away. All that I wanted, and so very, very close.

Now you may be thinking it, but no. I didn't do anything to her after that. Well, nothing too bad anyway. I just, you know, did some minor things, like stealing that red pair of panties. Hey, she left them so it was all fair. I'm not even sure she looked for them. Hell, I'm not even sure if she ever wore them!

Oh, how it felt so great to jack off using her panties. It was like a new world was opened. The feel of them on my cock, knowing they belonged to her, and all the things I could to do to her while holding them. I'm not ashamed to admit that I took a few choice pictures of those panties hanging off my hard cock and posted them online too a lot of positive feedback.

From there I would borrow a pair of her panties whenever she did her laundry. I was always careful when I snaked a pair and never got caught. I would quietly go to the dryer before she got there, pick out a choice pair and walk away. Sometimes I even took a bra to switch it up.

Only once did she ask me about a missing pair of panties. She must have noticed a special pair was missing or something, but she thought it got mixed up with my clothes somehow. Which doesn't make sense if you think about it, as I do my clothes before her, so if anything, it would get mixed in with one of my parent's clothes. But I did my best acting and told her no, that I think I would notice a pair of her girlie panties in with my stuff, but I would keep an eye out for them.

I have to admit, I was pretty good at returning them without her catching on. Never did I hold onto a pair of her panties for too long. And never did I leave any marks or...anything on them. (They were always clean!) It was easy getting them back to her, I would just sneak into her room while she was out and put them back into her dresser.

Sadly, jacking off with her panties sort of ran its course. It no longer excited me like it once did. But I still wanted more, so my actions sort of morphed into me trying to spy on her to try and see, you know...some of her lady parts. But, I'm not so creepy that I would install a camera in her room or something. Well, I wanted to but couldn't afford it. That stuff costs a lot of money man.

I tried most often when she was taking a shower. I would open the bathroom door just a crack to sneak a look. This wasn't the best idea as I did get caught every time as most of the time I heard, "I'm in here," from her as she heard the door creak open. Plus the shower curtain was always in place, blocking everything.

But once she did leave her bedroom door half-way open. That night I did get to see something, which fueled my obsession with her. I was able to look in her room to see her changing into her pajamas. She was faced the other way as she changed, so all I got to see was her bare side boob as she switched her top for her pajama top.

Seeing that side boob was like a spiritual experience. It only confirmed what I already knew, that she was sexy as hell. But it let me know that she didn't just have large boobs, but fucking huge boobs. It drove me so insane to see, as a part of me considered bursting in then and there, demanding she show me everything.

That tiny little glance I saw created a real problem...it made me want more. I had to have more.

Now, back to my story. I was running out of options. I couldn't think of any other ways to see her naked. I knew I couldn't sneak into her room when she was sleeping, that was too dangerous. There's no way to explain why I'm there if she happened to wake up and see me. And it's not like I could get my friends to stage a sharking attack.

So, in short, I couldn't think of any other way to see her naked, nor could I think of a way I could get to fuck her. My sister may be a lot of things, but she's not a whore. She's never even brought a guy home that I know of. Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention that at some point, my goal changed from seeing her naked to having to fuck her.

So I decided to go a different way. I stole her journal. Yeah, I know, right? She still keeps a journal or diary or whatever people call them. Like a girl from the 1950's or some shit. She writes in that book every few days too. Being so old school, or what she would call romantic, she keeps it between her mattress to hide it, as if there's some huge interest for it.

I found it one day when I was searching her room while she was at college. I read as much as I could of it before having to put it back before she got home. Frantically I read it, trying to find anything I could use to achieve my goal.

That first day, I didn't find anything useful. Just a bunch of stupid internal thoughts that she had about things I find stupid. Just her talking shit about other girls at her school, or about how she wished a blue top of hers fit better. Just random dumb-ass stuff.

Nor did I find anything the second day. Granted, what she wrote about was more interesting, such as her explaining what it felt like to flash her tits for the first time. That was sort of fun to read. Only, she did it to a female at a club, and not because she was interested in her, but the opposite. She wrote she did it because she hated the bitch, and knew that she would be jealous at how large her bust was compared to her. Dunno what to say about that, but women can be truly strange at times. I did find a few more interesting facts about her, such as she wasn't a virgin, but still nothing really useful.

But the third day? Fuck yeah. That was the day I thought up my plan.

That's when I learned something very surprising about my sister. She's a freak! Well, not really, but she wants to be. I knew she wasn't a virgin as she detailed having sex with her boyfriend, but I didn't think much about it as she wrote how boring it was. I never liked her boyfriend, so I figured it was her way of calling the guy boring.

My sister wrote a few pages detailing all the kinks she wants to try during sex. And these are things I never would have guessed coming from her. She's interested in kinks like CNC, BDSM, D/S, Humiliation and much more. The girl even put examples of things she wants to happen whenever she gets to try these. And some of these examples are, well, let's just say I think she is interested in light pain, sexually.

Then I learned that she is actively trying to try out these kinks. Not with her boyfriend, of course, as she wrote that she's scared how he might react if she told him. But she's put posting on some sex site called "Soft Secret Hookups" in hopes of trying to find a kinky partner.

Reading this I was quite impressed as I didn't know this site existed. Researching it later, I found that it's broken down by area, so you can post locally. But, like normal, when I checked it out, it was like 80% men posting and 20% women. What's cool about it, is that there didn't appear to be many bots or fakes...yet. It looked to be all real people.

This was the info that I was looking for. It's what I needed to be able to finally fuck my sister. Because, truth be told, I too enjoy those same kinks. And if she wants someone to pretend-rape and abuse her...then I'll fuck that pussy rough for days. I'll make sure her ass is spanked red and those huge titties are swollen from me groping them.

That day the seeds of my plan were created. It took me a few days to carefully make a good plan. Instead of running into it like I normally would, I went slow and tried to think of every possible issue and problem that may arrive. But I did create a plan.

The first step was to break into her laptop, which was pretty easy. With no reason to log off, her laptop is normally logged in once she leaves for school. So I just snuck into her room and took it before it had a chance to log off in power saving mode. From there I went to that site, to which it autofilled her username and password.

I discovered she posted a few postings in hopes of finding a partner. But after reading through all her responses, I can understand why she hadn't pursued any of them. Jeez...men are stupid. Like 90% of the responses are some version of, "I'll fuck you right bitch." Yet in her posting she clearly asked for people to not do this, that she rather know a name, even if it's fake, an age, and what they are looking to do.

After reading her latest posting, I figured how to respond to her using what I knew from her journals. I then created an account of my own and responded. In my response, I was very polite and intelligent. I even made references to a few things that I knew she would like, thanks to her journals.

An example is that my sister wrote about some old porno online called "A Walk In The Forest" which she loves a lot. So in my response I put that if we ever were to have an CNC encounter, I wouldn't mind reenacting parts of that porno, as it if one of my favorites. She then gushed over this shared interest after admitting how ashamed she was for watching pornography.

Overall I introduced myself, or should I say my character, as a local dom, who has been practicing for over ten years, which is a total lie. Since I knew she wanted an older guy, I had to claim I was double my real age.

In fact everything I told her was pretty much a lie. From being an Engineer for 30 years, to owning my own house, to having had countless BDSM and CNC sessions. The only things I said were true is that I'm single and I have no STDs. Everything else was a lie.

I made sure not to be too demanding, which I knew would scare her off. Told her we could discuss everything and go slowly before we decided to do anything. That I wanted her to be sure she wanted to do it, and know that she was safe.

And...in a clever bit that I'm quite proud of, I got myself a small little notebook for this character of mine. Each time I said a new lie about myself, I would write it down to have a record. This way I could review it before I responded so I didn't mistakenly lie about a lie. And boy, after the first week, I was having to review that damn thing every time I replied.

So, that's the story of how my sister fell into my hands. I just kept saying the magic words via chat and message and she melted. It was she who suggested actually meeting up for a session, which damn near made me cum in my pants. I mean...my sister...is asking me to rape her. It's a dream come true.

But this presented a new problem. Actually, many problems. How would I be able to do anything to her without her knowing it's me? One listen of my voice and she would know, just like one look at my body and it's over.

I had to be able to pretend-rape her, but without her knowing it's me. But has there ever been a person that's had sex without talking? Without the other person seeing their body? So the entire thing became, what do they call it...a conundrum?

That's when I had to do some serious thinking. I suggested the session between us be a fake home invasion. This was sort of tricky because it wasn't one of the fantasies she put in her journal. All the time we were chatting, we mostly discussed meeting in a motel room, or in some woods somewhere, you know, a place where we could be alone. So I was taking a huge chance suggesting the house because she could decline everything.

What I suggested is that one day, when she would be home alone, I could "break in." There I would find her, pretend-rape her and do whatever punishments she wanted, then leave. On purpose I made it seem easy, simple and without any risk at all.

You may ask, why would I suggest doing it at my own home? That's easy. So I could control everything. Here I know the layout, where everything is, even spots to hide. I would be able to control not just her, but the situation, making sure I could get her blindfolded and muffled. I doubt I would be able to do this anywhere else without someone else noticing.

And boy, did she ever jump on the chance. She agreed at once, saying how my idea was a much better idea than all that she suggested. When we were about to sign off that day, she actually said how she can't believe she never thought of such a fantasy as it is so damn hot. That she was going to spend some time that night "thinking" about it happening.

In a way, I wanted to scold her because what if I was some sort of weirdo? Some weirdo that likes to dress as a clown and then rape entire families. She would be telling me exactly where she lived. After all, I live in this house too, and don't want some sex-crazed madman coming to do who knows what to me or my bum in the middle of the night because of her.

"And there will be no bathroom stuff, right?" My sister writes into the IM window, making me return to reality. I sigh at this, as it's like the fourth time she's asked today. I know she's nervous, even scared, but come on, do you have to ask the same thing over and over?

"Of course not, Little One. All your limits will be respected," I write back, still playing the confident and bold older dom. It's sort of funny, when I write as this character, I have to sit up straight in my chair and poke my chest out, as it feels that's something he would do. To write as him, I have to feel like him.

"As this will likely be the last time we communicate before it happens, are there any last minute acts you would like performed on you or anything you feel that needs to be discussed?" I ask my sister via the chat window.

I ask this not so much because I'm actually going to do them, but because I love hearing her talk about stuff she wants done to her. The dirty stuff. The stuff that would break our parents' heart. I love it when my sister talks like a slut, knowing what I'm about to make her do. That her own brother is going to turn her into a whore.

"There was one thing," Tiffany writes, adding an embarrassed face emoticon at the end. I then wait, not sure if she will need prompting to actually write it or not.

That's something I have to do a lot, prompt her. Make her say it, as she likes the attention of having to write it out instead of doing it herself. I never really noticed how even in minor stuff, she likes to be forced.

"Could you tie up each of my boobs? I've been wanting to see how it feels, you know? Gosh, I know that it is sick and makes me seem like I enjoy pain when I don't. Just curious about how it feels," my sister writes, and I know she must have a red face while writing this. I can practically feel her embarrassment flooding through the screen.

"That was always going to happen, Pet," I write back, thinking this is a smooth line from a powerful dom. Granted, I hadn't considered doing that, but it sounds like it could be fun if there is enough time. With her boobs being so large, it seems like a good way to punish them, so to speak.

And sure enough, her response is a flushed face emoticon, showing she loved my answer. She's asked for so much to be done to her that I'm not even sure anyone would be able to do it all in one session. Afterall, my only real goal is to fuck her. To finally take my sister and scratch the itch that's been in my pants for so long.

"Can't wait till tomorrow," my sister writes as a final greeting. She then signs off, where all of the previous messages to each other disappear. I smile at this, as I love that there's not a trace of us talking, anywhere. That if she tried to track me down via our chats, she would have nothing.

For a moment I listen closely to try and hear if she's doing anything in her room. Once, I swear she started to play with herself after we finished a chat session. Heard moans and everything, not to mention soft wet sounds that had to have been from her pussy. But if she's doing that tonight, she's being quiet about it as I don't hear anything.

I lean back in my chair, feeling a tad conflicted. Sure, a part of me feels like a creepy pervert, but I really don't care. It's not like I'm doing anything super wrong. I'm just providing a service that she wants. The fact that I'm her brother barely enters into it. Right? She wants someone to pretend rape her, so that's what I'm going to do.

After a while I get up from my desk and lock my bedroom door. I try to be quiet as I pull out the box under my bed. It's just a normal shoe box, nothing odd or strange about it. But what's inside is for sure strange and weird. And it's something I don't want to be caught with by my parents.

This shoebox contains all of my "tools" for tomorrow. All the stuff that I've gathered over the weeks that I've been "talking" to my sister. I made sure to get them slow, instead of everything at once as then someone in the house would notice. And inside my box I have, handcuffs, rope, blindfolds, clamps, tape and a bunch of other stuff.

Being nervous as all of this seems too good to be true, I pull out the folded sheet of paper I keep in the box as well. This sheet of paper has the each step, in order, of my plan. I wrote out everything and when to do it for tomorrow, as I know I'll be too excited to think. It is perfectly organized, so all I have to do it follow it, and everything will be fine.

I read it and reread the list to make sure I have everything I need. I've long since memorized it, but enjoy rereading it. With each step, I check each item in the box and consider if I need anything else, which I don't believe I do. Sure, I've done this like a hundred times, but better safe than sorry.