All Comments on 'Audition Preparation'

by barnabus

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
LothirakonLothirakonover 19 years ago
Brilliantly written!

Very well written and thought out. I have to admit that this is probably the best story I have read on this site. The only problem I have with this story is the ending. It totally throws off the emotions and mood of the ending when Sari explains about this "other girl" that she wants him to meet. Keep writing more like this!

barnabusbarnabusover 19 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your thoughts!

Thank you for your comments on my story "Audition Preparation" on Literotica. I am pleased you enjoyed the story and am glad that you gave feedback. That shows that there is someone out there who is reading and enjoying my work.

Thanks for your thoughts regarding the ending of the story. When I can, I like to throw in a little 'twist' of some sort at the end. Sorry if you didn't like this one.

But keep reading and PLEASE continue sending in your comments!

Barnabus

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I love this story

this story was really good..i love reading stories that actually have a plot to them...but i didnt really like the ending where she was going to give him another girl...but thats the way you wrote it...anyway...thanks for wriitng such a great story :)

barnabusbarnabusover 19 years agoAuthor
Again, thanks for the note.

Thank you for your note. I appreciate your comment.

Many of my stories may contain 'twists' at the end . . . sometimes it might open a new story line.

I expect to be adding a coupple of new stories to this site soon . . . I hope you enjoy them.

Barnabus

barnabus329@hotmail.com

gertbgertbabout 19 years ago
Audition Preporation

I thought the story was fantastic and i disagree about the ending i feel that it showed her love and under standing that she would ask him to help her friend in the same way, i look forward with anticapation to reading the next part of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I'm sorry I've been out of touch. Thanks for Feed

Hi, Gertb,

Sorry, but I've been out of touch with Literotica for a while. Thus I missed your response to my story, AUDITION PREPARATION. As always, I welcome the thoughts and feedback I get from readers.

Quite frankly, I hadn't considered a sequel to AUDITION PREPARATION. It might be an interesting story to find and write, and it presents interesting possibilities. I'll have to think about it a bit.

In any case, I anticipate submitting some new stories during the next couple of months: I hope you like them.

Again, thanks for the feedback, and keep sending your comments in! They are very encouraging!

Barnabus

barnabus329@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Best story Ive read

I can read the usual bang fuck stories anytime, and drop them from boredom... But your story was so sexy and real, I could't stop until I got to the end..Was kinda hoping He would punch the other guy out, but your ending was so much better...Keep writing...

barnabusbarnabusalmost 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment

Thanks for your comments.

I smile since the thought of 'punching the guy out' never occurred to me! Maybe it's because of my predjudices . . . If the guy's a good enough artist to be casting in a ballet company . . . I wouldn't want to cause him bodily injury. Funny, huh?

But also, an attack on him might damage her career, and I wouldn't want that!

Thanks again. Keep sending your feedback!

barnabus

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tender

It's very tender and loving. The friend or future friends is sexy but could be "over"kill. I think man's kind actually does want one woman and complete dedication and love from her. Women who give in to men become objective and thus objects and even "objectable"? The subjectivity of this pure virgin opens his most subjective self to her <and thus the reader as well>.

Issues to consider now though are: 1. more times with the same auditioner? 2. more advancement through sex? 3. effects of such duality in their relationship.

Thanks for such a lovely story, including the perplexity.

130260130260over 17 years ago
Affecting and inspirational

I keep coming back to this story for pleasure and for inspiration. The trust, respect and gentle tenderness between them and in their lovemaking is erotic in the truest and loveliest sense and I love the twist at the end that raises all kinds of questions about everything that had gone on before. I was inspired to write "Gemma" by reading this. Many thanks.

barnabusbarnabusabout 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks from Barnabus

Thanks for the continuing feedback and the thoughtful analysis given to your words.

your comments are always greatly appreciated.

Barnabus.

humminbeanhumminbeanover 15 years ago
Truly exceptional!

I wish more stories had this kind of gentle affection at their bases. Bravo! I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
well done

interesting and quite original.well done...a very plesant read..and up to a point quite possible...unlike others

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wonderful

What an enjoyable read! The idea that a person in authority is KNOWN for demanding sex, and everyone blithely accepts it without blowing the whistle on him is disgusting and a tad unbelievable in this day and age. Also I might question the necessity of deep-throat reference, but highly agree with nothing said about anal.

RichSzRichSzalmost 15 years ago
Excellent Story!

I really enjoyed that! It's much better to get to know the characters a bit and really set a solid plot than just jump in. My only criticism is a personal preference in that I would have liked more detail during the "acts". I feel it can be descriptive yet sensitive at the same time.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
A tender, loving story

It must be truly frightening for a young woman to have sex for the first time with an older man--a stranger yet, who demands sex in order to pass her audition. Your story portrayed the young lady's emotions very well. An excellent story.

barnabusbarnabusover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks from Barnabus

I continue to be overwhelmed by the thoughtful, kind feedback. Thank you one and all!

Every comment is appreciated.

Barnabus

barnabus329@hotmail.com

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
What a pleasant surprise

to find a story of such care and tenderness amongst so much of the dross that emerges on Lit. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This was the best!

This is some of the best fiction I've read. Not just on literotica, but anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best author ever!

I love your writing, I've read most of your stories on literotica and I have to say that all of your stories have become personal favourites, I've never read anything like any of them! Mind blowing stuff!

SilumetSilumetabout 13 years ago

Really great story, the build up was very nice, especially your comment along the lines of 'fuck and forget' superbly written. I have just one question: sequel?

PreciousKitty82PreciousKitty82almost 13 years ago
Pretty Cool Story

I liked this. It had a sensuality that made the story more innocent than the dialogue. I also admire the way he accepted her after she was with another man and helped her wash him away.

If that isn't love, I don't know what is.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 12 years ago
Great story

Great story! A very loving and gentle love story.

This is the type of story I prefer, not the hard core fucking with a 9"-10" cock and the blow job with cum dripping all over the woman's face.

First time sex is meant to be slow,gentle,and loving, there's time enough for the fast hard sex.

Thanks I enjoyed it very much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really NEAT Story!

I once had a brief relationship with a girl who was in a professional dance troup - a beginner, if you will. We never got to the point of making love, unfortunately, but I can nonetheless relate.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Read it again

Run across your story while checking out some other story, I just had to read it again as it was one of the most enjoyable stories I have ever read.

Everything a good story should have Love, Closeness of Mind and Body, and not just Sex but Lovemaking

OleguyOleguyabout 12 years ago
Another lover of your work

You have typified my ideal lady, she is much too sweet to be a girl friend.

She is neat and compact and has used her energies enough to dispose of that superfluous bit, the hymen.

'Fraid she missed one tiny bit for me she is another one of these balded birds where a mature woman is so deliciously fluffy, but I guess the ballet costumes would demand this.

Loved her and loved a super story.

barnabusbarnabusover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

Your generous complements are all appreciated. Many of you felt the gentleness and tenderness that I attempted to describe. Sex is great and fun, to be sure. But when combined with love, it truly becomes special.

And to Silumet . . . sorry . . . it doesn't look like a sequel is in the works.

Barnabus

barnabus329@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MATRESS SHUFFLE DANCE

This story is a delight to have read. The characters appear life like and so close to a lovely woman I knew who danced - realism can float from the story to my mind and the lovely vision who took me to her bed after she performed.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 7 years ago
A lot of touched bases...

However, he comes across as more a Point-of-View than a living, breathing man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THE CASTING COUCH

Blackmailed to get a part, I'm surprised no one thought of revenge on this producer.

I'm pleased that story showed her true lover didn't desert her for what she had to do to get a part. If I were her lover I'd plan to bring that producer down in disgrace, no one is untouchable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Disgusting

Any girl who would sleep with someone just for a role is a slut, but for her to still do it after confessing her love to the protagonist is absolutely abhorrent. After she got back from her “audition”, he should have said “You know what? On second thought, I don’t think I want to be with a skank who would sleep with another guy just to get a part in some stupid ballet, especially if she did so after claiming to care about me. I never want to see you again, you dirty whore.”

Seriously, this story makes me so angry.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 3 years ago

Ah, Dancers! I’ve always had a fetish for dancers, too.

But I find her virginal naivety at odds with what I know about dancers after a lifetime in the theatre. My first eye opener was when I was hired to stage manage a three week tour of our college’s very well regarded dance troupe. Three weeks of one night stands throughout the Midwest, mostly performing on college campuses. There were about a dozen girls and 5 guys in the troupe, myself and two technicians on the bus. Different hotel each night.

First thing I noticed: Dancers have virtually no modesty when it comes to nudity. None. Literally eye opening!

Second, and most important, they are equally uninhibited sexually. Of the 5 guys only one was straight. That left 4 guys and a dozen thin dancers who really couldn’t hold their liquor when we’d party after every show. I had more sex, with more partners in those three weeks than ever in my life!

Whenever I’m asked what was the happiest time in my life I say, “Becoming a father!”. But in my heart I say “The dance tour”.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous