Auditions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Margaret's breasts were so close that I couldn't focus my eyes there was a shout beside us.

"Hold it!"

Margaret and I turned our heads. One of the women photographers had come into the set, grabbed the gun from the table and had advanced towards us. Keeping the gun back she reached for Margaret's wrist and slapped a handcuff on it. The other cuff went round the bed-head's rail. She moved around the bed and repeated the cuffing on Margaret's other wrist.

Hidden behind Margaret's body I couldn't see as she tied Margaret's ankles together. I felt the effect of her next action. She pulled violently on the bonds so that Margaret thumped down across my face pressing her breasts either side of my head. My lungs emptied as I took her weight.

Margaret's arms were cruelly stretched to the cuffs. She felt this was beyond acting and her mouth opened to object. A ball gag was forced in and strapped tight. I started to struggle. This didn't seem like fun any more. Margaret was in real pain as she hung from her cuffed wrists.

Valerie's voice cut through the noise of my struggles.

"Sorry, folks. That's it. We're done. You should be able to free yourself in a while. If not... I'll leave the handcuff keys on the office desk."

I could hear them packing away the cameras and equipment. I couldn't see anything because I was buried deep in Margaret's cleavage. As I rolled my eyes from side to side all I could see was creamy breast and the extreme edge of her dark blue dress. She was grunting into the ball gag. I could faintly hear muffled grunts from the three women writhing on the floor.

Margaret slumped down on me. She had been trying to hold herself up but the sustained effort had been impossible. Now I was gagged, blinded by her breasts and in real danger of being smothered to death. I wrenched my head violently sideways and snatched a breath through my nose.

The door slammed shut. We all kept quiet as we heard their footsteps retreating down the passage. We even heard their car driving away.

Then Amanda spoke.

"OK. I'm free. Hang on a minute and I'll sort everyone out."

She must have freed Sandy next. Sandy untied me and pulled me out from under Margaret. As I emerged I could see Deb working at her ankle bonds and Amanda untying Margaret's feet. Deb removed Margaret's ball gag.

"My hands!" Margaret squealed. "Please someone, free my hands!"

"Sandy's gone for the keys," Deb replied. "Should only be a few seconds now."

Deb and I pushed Margaret up the bed so that the pressure was off her wrists. Sandy came rushing back into the room waving the keys. She threw them at Deb.

"They're coming back!"

Deb removed the cuffs from Margaret's wrists.

"Follow me!" I ordered. They did without a hint of argument. That was a surprise.

Out of the large room I turned away from the office and into a small room. I lifted a trapdoor in the floor, pressed a light switch to reveal a flight of stairs leading down. The stairs were far wider than the trapdoor.

We ran down the stairs. I dropped the trapdoor and bolted it on the underside.

At the bottom of the stairs was a tiled passage leading towards another set of stairs going upwards.

"This used to be the crossing point from station platform to platform," I said quietly.

"But there isn't a station!" Margaret objected.

"Not now there isn't, but there used to be one here until it was moved nearer the town in the 1890s. Even the railway line was re-routed. That doesn't matter. They won't find us down here. They haven't got time to look far..."

"Why not?" Deb asked.

"Because their route out was blocked by an inconvenient harvester and when it is moved it will be replaced by a police car."

"How?" She asked.

"Remember that I had to cancel an appointment, Amanda?"

"Yes," Amanda said doubtfully.

"I rang one of my friends and asked him to block the track and call the police if I wasn't on the phone to him by three o'clock. It is now half past. The police should be here any minute."

On cue we heard a police siren. I went back to the trap door and listened carefully. Nothing. Then I heard women's voices shouting in the distance. I gathered that the police had found them.

I opened the trap door and emerged slowly. The others followed. Once we were in the office we could see that the three women were backed up against a wall arguing with two policemen and a policewoman.

We went over to them.

"We've got them, Harry," one of the policemen said. "What have they done?"

"False imprisonment for one," I said. "Conspiracy to defraud perhaps for another; use of firearms..."

"Oh, good," said the policewoman. "That will make a nice tick on my report sheet. Where's the firearm?"

"Probably in the car or in a handbag."

"Why are you dressed like that, Margaret?" the policewoman asked.

Margaret was still wearing her nurse's uniform and her breasts were still partly uncovered. She pulled the bodice together and began to fasten it.

"It's a long story..."

"Then perhaps all of you ought to accompany us to the station."

We did. The firearm was a plastic replica. Valerie and associates agreed to pay Margaret, Amanda, Deb and Sandy the one hundred pounds each in exchange for them withdrawing the complaint of false imprisonment. I declined the money.

Valerie and the others were released with a Police caution and told emphatically not to come back to our district. I don't think they will.

I drove Amanda, Deb and Sandy back to the railway station once they had changed back into their normal clothes. They each kissed me goodbye. Margaret watched with a smile on her face. After their train had left I asked why she was smiling.

"Now I know what turns you on, Harry," she said. "I kept the nurse's uniform and the three chambermaid uniforms. There are some more lying about at the factory. Would you run me out there before someone else takes them?"

I did. That is why I am back on that bed, bound and gagged with three aprons while Margaret, dressed as a nurse, rides me into submission, her breasts bouncing merrily. She wanted to finish me off properly. I don't think she intends to let me get away even when she unties me...

12