August 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed gently over her sex, my finger parting her lips. I glanced up to see her tilt her head back allowing the water to wash the soap from her body. A second finger joined in gently spreading her folds and I heard her breathing intensify.

When I felt her hand on my shoulder, I pushed both my fingers inside her. Her grip on my shoulder tightened. I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her stomach.

"God, Ryan," I heard her moan. I knew she came easily when properly stimulated. Our romp in the woods had her sufficiently stimulated. Her nails dug into my shoulder blade as I plunged my fingers in and out of her, her muscles gripping at my invading digits.

My kisses trailed over her belly button and neared her waist. She was moaning louder now, no longer needing to be quiet. I wondered if she was releasing some pent up noise now. I moved my thumb to rub her clit as my fingers fucked her.

When my lips settled just above her pussy, her hand gripped my shoulder tighter yet. Her nails dug into my flesh, the feeling was wonderfully excruciating. She nearly screamed, "FUCK!" as her muscles tightened on my fingers and her pussy became even wetter. She rode out the waves of her orgasm on my fingers. Her hips gyrated slightly. Her breath came in pants.

Eventually, her grip on my shoulder loosened and I planted another soft kiss on her belly and stood up in front of her. Her eyes seemed glazed when they met mine, she offered a weak smile, which I returned before leaning forward to kiss her lips softly.

When the kiss broke, she looked at me and said, "God, what you do to me." She took the soap from my hand and nudged my hips, turning us until once again I was under the water. She looked into my eyes and said, "turn around," as she lathered up her hands.

I turned my face into the spray of water obediently and was soon rewarded with the feel of her hands washing my back. She followed the same pattern I had done with her. Starting at my neck and working down to the back of my legs. I swear, she even lingered on my ass as I had done on hers.

She stood up behind me and pressed her body into my back. I felt her nipples against my flesh as her breasts crushed into me. With a gentle tug on my shoulder, she let me know she wanted me to turn around. I quickly obliged and was facing her once again.

She smiled and began washing my shoulders and arms. She ran the soap over my chest, lingering on my nipples. Again, exactly as I had done to her. I could feel my cock twitch when she soaped my stomach before dropping to her knees and washing my legs.

When she ran the soap up my inner thighs and cupped my balls, my shaft rapidly began to harden. She gently lathered my balls before taking my cock in her soapy hand. As her hand slowly stroked up and down my shaft, I leaned back and allowed the water the flow down my body and wash the soap away. Her hand, holding the soap, reached up and handed it to me. As I was putting it away, her grip on my shaft tightened as she stroked.

Suddenly, without warning, I felt the tip of her tongue on the head of my cock. I groaned at the surprise and braced my hand against the shower wall. I looked down to see her lips curl upwards in a smile. She knew she had gotten me and was proud of it.

Her tongue swirled around my cock head. The feeling was exquisite. Her hand continued to slide slowly up and down my shaft. She tilted her head to the side and I felt her run her tongue down the length of my shaft. She gently squeezed my balls as her lips wrapped around the base of my cock. Another groan escaped my lips.

My eyes closed and I savored the sensation of the water beating off my back as her lips and tongue ascended my shaft again. When she reached the head, her lips parted and she sucked me gently into her mouth. She sucked softly on the head of my cock. My senses were suddenly on overload. Unlike her, I didn't usually come so easily. Especially, when I had just cum so recently, but I knew now that I wouldn't last long this time.

I felt the muscles of my legs twitch as her lips began to descend my shaft. I kept one hand against the wall and reached down with the other to run my fingers through her wet hair. She slid her lips further down my shaft. My breath caught, I moaned softly. Soon I felt the head of my cock against her throat. She held me there for a second, before forcing herself to take more.

My fingers twisted in her hair, her lips were now around the base of my cock. Her fingers were fondling my balls. Every nerve ending in my body was firing. She pulled her lips back up my shaft to my head, only to quickly take my entire length in her mouth once again. My eyes opened and closed as she repeated this motion again and again.

When she pulled her mouth completely off my cock, I groaned my disappointment. I needn't have worried. Her lips and tongue quickly descending the side of my shaft until she reached my balls. She sucked each of my balls between her lips, swirling her tongue, coaxing a groan of satisfaction from me. When she had paid sufficient attention to my balls she ran her lips back up my shaft and took my cock into her mouth once again. She bobbed her head rapidly, her tongue massaging the underside of my shaft as her lips moved up and down.

Soon, I had reached the point of no return. I was barely able to choke out a warning that my release was imminent. When I told her I would cum, her mouth never left me, but I felt and heard her say "Mmmmm" around my shaft.

Twisting my fingers tighter in her hair, I came with a loud growl. My eyes closed and my whole body shook as she swallowed every drop of my seed. When she was satisfied she had milked every drop from me, she pulled her mouth off my cock and softly kissed the head before standing up.

She smiled and licked her lips as she looked at me. I was sure my eyes were as glazed as hers had been and that my smile was just as weak. I reached out for her hips and pulled her to me.

"Goddamn. I love you," I said softly.

"I love you too" she said before our lips met in a soft kiss once again.

We mutually decided it was time to exit the shower, before we looked like a couple of canned prunes. I shut the water off as she pulled back the shower curtain. When I had turned back she was already reaching for the towel I had set out. It was then that I noticed it was the only towel set out. I hadn't surprised her at all. She fully expected me to join her in the shower. I smiled at the idea of how well she knew me, and how well she could manipulate me.

When she was finished drying off, she handed me the towel. She stood in front of the mirror and brushed her hair as I dried myself. We walked, naked, together out of the bathroom back into our bedroom. I walked over to the stereo and turned it off. I noticed the time was 12:45.

"I could use a nap," I said.

She nodded an agreement and pulled back the covers. She climbed into bed naked and I quickly joined her. She turned her body into mine and snuggled against me. Our hands roamed each others bodies softly. Eventually, we drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

I awoke a couple hours later. I glanced at the clock. 3:10. I squeezed my arms around her and kissed her cheek. She stirred. She yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"What time is it?" she asked sleepily.

"A little after 3" I told her.

"What time is the game?"

Damn she's good, I thought to myself. "Starts at four," I told her, "are you hungry?"

"Yeah," she answered as she stretched beside me. I loved when she did that. I felt her body touching mine from our feet up.

"I'll throw some chicken on the grill" I told her as I started to slide out of bed. She wrapped her arms around my torso and hugged me tight, not wanting to break our contact just yet. Eventually she released me and smiled.

"Sounds good," she said as I slid out of bed.

I slipped on a clean pair of shorts and a t-shirt and headed down stairs. I entered the kitchen and pulled a couple chicken breasts and a beer from the fridge. Opening the beer and taking a sip, I quickly made up my mind on how to prepare the chicken. I decided on a quick tequila lime marinade.

After tenderizing the chicken, I placed it in a zip lock bag along with some olive oil, a few shots of tequila and some margarita salt. I took another sip of my beer and grabbed the lime juice from the refrigerator and squirted a liberal amount into the bag. I shook it up and placed it on the counter. I decided on a nice rice pilaf and some fresh grilled asparagus to accompany our chicken.

I heard her climb out of bed as I began pulling some peppers and the asparagus from the fridge. I was chopping up the peppers when she came downstairs. She entered the kitchen and immediately walked up behind me. I stopped chopping as she wrapped her arms around me from behind. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed the back of my neck.

"What are we having?" she asked. When I told her, her only response was "mmmm." She released her embrace of me and grabbed my beer and took a sip. Without asking if I needed any help she padded off towards the study. She knew I didn't need any help in the kitchen, I did this for a living after all. I assumed she was going to do a little work on the computer while I cooked.

I finished my prep by dicing an onion, mixing some chicken stock and tossing the asparagus in some garlic and olive oil. I then headed out to the deck and fired the grill up. Our grill came equipped with a side burner, so I planned on cooking the rice there. Might as well do everything outside, I figured. I put the pot of stock on the burner and headed back inside.

I picked my beer up off the counter and finished it, placing the empty bottle back down and looked at the clock. Three thirty. The pre-game show should be starting. I walked into the den and turned the TV on, turning the volume up so I could hear it in the kitchen. I could hear her typing away in the study. She worked from home mostly and took the time to do so whenever the mood struck her.

Inspiration struck me at that moment and I headed down into the basement. We had a moderately stocked bar down there, in what she called my 'man-cave'. It was tastefully decorated with Red Sox and Chicago Bear memorabilia. I had plans to eventually paint one wall to resemble the Green Monster in Fenway Park, actually her idea, but hadn't gotten around to it yet. There were 2 recliners as well as a couch and my big screen TV. This was where I entertained during football season and baseball and hockey season as well. Not to mention March Madness. Hence the name 'man-cave'.

Our bar had all the essential liquors. Vodka, gin, vermouth, a couple whiskeys and scotches, rum and more than a few bourbons. I had a small fridge which was empty now, but on game days was usually stocked full of beer. We also had a small wine rack. The wines were mostly gifts and some that she had picked out for parties. I didn't know one wine from another, I'm a beer and bourbon man myself. I figured white wine would go best with chicken and proceeded to pick one out. I hoped I had made a decent choice as I headed back up to the kitchen.

I put the bottle of wine in a small bucket and filled it with ice. I grabbed the bag with the chicken and the the cutting board with my chopped onions and peppers and headed out to the grill. I put the vegetables in the stock pot and placed the chicken directly onto the grill. I saved the marinade in the bag for basting. I walked back inside and wrapped the asparagus in foil, measured out some rice, and grabbed the needed utensils. Specifically, a pair of tongs and a basting brush.

I went back out to the grill, pulling the screen shut to allow me to hear the TV while I cooked. When the stock and vegetables had reached a boil, I poured the rice in and killed the heat. I was turning the chicken and preparing to baste when I heard her walk into the kitchen and open the refrigerator. Moments later she came out on the deck carrying a fresh beer for me. I smiled. It was then that I noticed what she was wearing.

She had a white tank top on with obviously no bra underneath, and she had slipped on a pair of my boxers as shorts. A habit of hers that I encouraged with all my heart. They were big and baggy on her, which she said was comfortable, and damn she looked sexy in them.

"Thanks baby," I said as she handed me the beer. She stood there as I basted the chicken and placed the foil-wrapped asparagus on the opposite side of the grill. She breathed in the scent as the aroma rose from the grill.

She looked up and me and smiled. "Thanks for cooking for me big guy," she grinned and swatted my ass, beating a hasty retreat back into the house. I smiled and took another swig from my beer. I turned the chicken a few more times. I looked to the sky and noticed some dark clouds approaching from the west. I had planned on enjoying this meal on the deck, but it seemed as if a summer thunderstorm was on its way. Guess we'll have to sit inside and watch the Sox battle the Evil Empire while we eat, I thought, oh well...you win some, you win some.

When the chicken was done, I gathered everything up and carried it into the kitchen. I piled some rice on two plates, placing a chicken breast on each pile. I cut a lime up and squeezed some fresh juice over each. I divided the asparagus between us and poured two glasses of wine.

"Tara," I called, "its ready."

She bounded happily into the kitchen and cooed when she spotted the two plates of food. "Mmm looks great, baby" she said. I handed her a glass of wine. "Ooooh, wine too" she said, raising her eyebrow playfully.

"I hope I picked a good one," I told her. She took a sip and nodded affirmatively. "I was going to suggest we eat on the deck, but it looks like a storm is rolling in," I continued, "care to join for me for a ball game?"

"Sure," she said as she picked up a plate, "who's playing?" She laughed at her little joke and I gave her a glare followed by a smile and followed her into the den.

The game was already in the second inning when we settled onto the couch to eat. Thankfully, Boston was already up 3-0.

We ate our meals, which she complemented me effusively on, talked a little bit and cheered when the Sox scored. The game itself was rather anti-climatic. Boston jumped to a 12-0 lead and eventually won 14-1. I noticed the sky getting darker but the rain had held off so far. When we had finished eating she took the plates to the kitchen and returned with a fresh glass of wine for her and a fresh beer for me. Like I said before, she knew me well. One glass of wine was about all I could take at one time.

During the post-game show, the local news interrupted with a severe thunderstorm warning. I looked out the window and noticed the sky, very ominous to the west. I heard the low rumble of thunder and turned toward her.

"We may have some lightning to watch baby" I smiled. We both shared a fascination for summer thunderstorms. We had often spent hours watching the lightning out our bedroom window.

"Cool," she said, getting up from the couch and heading towards the stairs.

I took the time to make sure the front door was locked and everything was turned off. Satisfied I hadn't missed anything I headed for the stairs. Stopping to look out the window, I noticed the sky was very dark, nearly pitch black. Just then a flash of lightning lit up the sky. Our show was starting. The thunder rumbled loudly as I ascended the stairs.

"Hurry, Ryan" she called from the bedroom, "you're missing it."

I found her on the bed, face down, looking out our bedroom window. She had opened the curtains wide and was raptly watching the light show. I made my way to the bed without turning the lights on and settled in beside her.

We watched as the lightning strikes became more intense, the thunder rumbled louder, eliciting a few oohs and aahs from us. After one particularly bright flash, she turned to me with a giddy excitement etched across her face. I shared her smile. Our heads leaned closer to each other and we shared a soft kiss. When we turned back to watch the storm, I placed my left hand on the small of her back and began rubbing softly.

Soon she had scooted closer and was leaning her head on my shoulder. Her right hand was resting on my back, between my shoulder blades. Her fingers were dancing lightly over the base of my neck. My fingers had found the spot where her top met her shorts and had found bare skin. I pushed my hand under her top and softly rubbed her flesh.

We lay there, casually massaging each other while watching the storm, when I felt her body shift again. She raised her right leg over my legs and settled it nearly between them. She was almost laying atop me now. Her lips were near my ear now, and she wasted no time blowing softly on them. She planted soft kisses on my neck, all the while gently massaging my neck and shoulders. I continued to rub her back, under her tank top, sliding my hand higher and higher. I watched the storm rage outside and realized another storm was brewing in here. After the days events, I doubt it would be as loud, but no less intense.

I tried to keep my focus on the storm outside our window, but she was making it difficult. Apparently, she had bored already of the lightning and was now kissing and sucking softly on my neck. Taking the time, every now and then to nibble my ear lobe and suck my earrings into her mouth. Eventually, her actions got the better of me and I shifted my body so I was laying on my side facing her.

Our lips met in a passionate kiss, arms and legs tangling as our bodies pressed together. I caught a flash of lightning out of the corner of my eye as my hands began pulling her tank top up. She broke the kiss and lifted her arms as I removed her shirt. When I dropped it off the end of the bed her hands immediately went to my shirt and started to tug it upwards. I lifted my arms to allow her to remove my shirt and when it was discarded we kissed again. This time, I felt her bare breasts and hard nipples against my chest.

After sharing some kisses and letting our hands roam, we quickly rid ourselves of the last of our clothing. Kissing her deeply, I rolled her onto her back. My lips began working their way lower. Lingering for a minute on her jawline and neck. I could feel her nails scrape along my back as I worked my way down.

When my lips made it to her chest, I felt her nails dig into my shoulder blades. I lovingly kissed the swell of her breasts before sucking a nipple into my mouth. My tongue swirled around the hardened nub as my hand found her other breast. After a few seconds, I moved my mouth over to her other breast and gave it the same treatment. Her hands were now on my neck, pulling my head into her breasts.

A crack of thunder caused me to raise my eyes to the window. When I lowered them again, I saw her eyes closed and her mouth open. I started kissing my way from her breasts down to her stomach.. I could feel her stomach rising to my lips as I kissed lower. Her breathing was becoming louder and her hands were now encircling my head.

A flash of lightning lit up the room as I kissed over her belly button and ran my tongue along her hip. I slid my body down between her legs and continued my mouth's travel south. Her hands seemed to be pushing my head lower and I eagerly obliged. When my tongue darted out and touched her pussy, her moans mingled with a roll of thunder.

I savored her taste and soon parted her lips with my tongue, hungry for more. I ran my tongue up and down her slit while her fingers danced over my scalp. When I sucked her clit between my lips, no amount of thunder could drown out that moan. Her hips rose off the bed, pushing her pussy firmly against my mouth.

I kept up my oral assault on her sex until her hands gripped my head tight and lifted my mouth from her. "Inside me," she panted, "I want you inside me now. Give me your cock baby."