August 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rose up on my knees and crawled between her legs. I watched her lick her lips as she stared at my cock. I took hold of my shaft and stroked it for her. I scooted closer, rubbing the head between her lips and over her clit. Her legs rose up and wrapped around me. I found her entrance and eased the head of my cock inside her.

"OOOHHHH RYAN!" she moaned.

I pushed in until I was buried completely in her silky wet heat. My body lowered over hers. I kissed her deeply. Her inner muscles squeezed my shaft as I held still inside her. Her breasts were crushed into my chest. Her nipples, hard against mine. I felt her begin to move her hips and I followed suit. We developed a slow, gentle pace as the lightning lit up our dark bedroom.

Her hands softly roamed up and down my back. My hands brushed her hair back from her face. We kissed. We made love. I watched the rain pelt our bedroom window as I slowly slid my cock in and out of her pussy.

I noticed her breathing pick up. Then her hands slid between us, she pushed up on my chest. My eyes met hers. No words were needed. I pulled my cock from her and laid back, my head on the pillow. She sat up and crawled to me. Stopping to suck my cock into her mouth. She cooed as she licked her own wetness from my shaft before climbing up my body.

Her knees straddled my torso and she took hold of my cock holding it upright. I shuddered when she rubbed the head against her clit. With a throaty moan she lowered herself on my shaft. Once again buried deep in her warmth and wetness, my hands went to her hips.

She leaned down and kissed me deeply, her hips rolling slowly. Our kiss broke and she bit softly on my bottom lip. With another loud moan her hips began moving harder and faster. My hands guiding her up and down my shaft. I felt her nipples drag over my chest as she began to buck against me harder. Her excitement building, her moans grew louder and longer.

Suddenly, she pushed her hands against my chest and sat straight up on my cock. My fingertips rubbed her thighs as she began to rise and fall. A massively bright flash of lightning lit up the sky and the dark bedroom, framing her body as she rode my cock. The thought crossed my mind that I had never seen a more beautiful sight.

Her movements started to become erratic. Her body slamming down onto mine. I could tell she was close. She bounced wildly on my cock, using it for her pleasure. Her eyes flashed open and met mine.

"Yes baby. Yes. Cum for me. I want to feel you cum on my cock," I groaned.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she slammed herself down on my shaft. I could feel her walls spasm around me. She let loose a wild, animal like scream as her pussy exploded. Her whole body shook as she rode out her orgasm. I lay there, looking up at her, smiling.

When her orgasm had subsided, she opened her eyes and smiled at me. She started to move again, knowing I hadn't cum yet. I sat up and gripped her hips with my hands and rolled her off me. She looked at me with a little disappointment as I positioned her on her side. When I slid my body behind hers, spoon style, she looked over her shoulder and smiled. She lifted her leg over mine, opening herself for me.

I reached down and guided my cock back into her. Her arm reached back and encircled my neck. She held me close as I slowly began to thrust. She pushed her ass back into me. Our bodies quickly found their rhythm again. Our breathing, mostly pants at this point, seemed perfectly synchronized.

After a few minutes, I had reached my own breaking point. I whispered into her ear, "I'm cumming baby."

"Mmmmm," she responded and squeezed her arm around my neck. I sucked on her shoulder as I came deep inside her. My arms around her, hers around my head. Our legs tangled, we lay there, winding down. At some point, I noticed the storm had passed outside as well.

We fell asleep holding each other. At times one of us would wake, stir the other from their sleep and we would caress each other, share a soft kiss and drift back to sleep.

When I finally woke the next morning, she was already out of bed. I caught the aroma of fresh coffee wafting up the stairs. I climbed from bed and dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. I found her in the kitchen and walked behind her, wrapping my arms around her. I kissed her neck and told her good morning. She cooed and handed me a cup of coffee.

I carried the coffee with me as I went out the front door and down the walk to retrieve the paper. When I came back inside, I went to the den and turned the TV on. Flipping on 'Sportscenter', I settled in to read the news. As I was finishing up the sports section, she joined me on the couch. She sipped her coffee and looked at me. When I picked my mug up, she finally spoke.

"Up for another run today, baby?"

I could only smile in response.