Aunt Alison Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

The next day, Chad woke up around two o'clock in the afternoon and headed downstairs. His brain didn't let him sleep regularly the night before. It seemed like a blessing in disguise since his parents would be back in about an hour. He stopped in his tracks when he reached the last step and saw Alison sitting at the table with a bowl of ice cream in front of her. She was wearing the same clothes as last night and she clearly hadn't brushed her hair yet as it was a giant mess. As he turned around to go back upstairs, he heard her call out, "Chad?" He slowly turned around and saw her turned towards him.

"Buddy, I think we need to talk. Come here and sit down next to me please." Chad made his way slowly towards the table and sat down, still finding it hard to look her in eye.

"Alison, I have to tell you how sorry I..." She placed her finger over his lips.

"Shush, let me talk first okay?" He nodded and she took her finger away. "Last night I laid down on the bed on thought about what happened. I didn't know whether to be angry, depressed, disgusted, flattered...I couldn't figure it out. Then it finally hit me...I really can't be angry at you. I mean, I'm a pretty woman and you are an 18 year-old man. I wasn't really thinking when I showed you my boobs and all of the other times they drew your attention. It's really my fault and I'd seriously think you were gay if you weren't attracted to me after all of that." Chad couldn't take his eyes away from hers. "And we may be blood related, but it's not like I was around when you were growing up. When you saw me walk through the door, you saw a cute stranger instead of a family member. Am I right Chad?"

"Yeah, I think so." He didn't know exactly how to answer.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you since the last time I saw you. I always hoped we could be close, but I never thought this would be an issue. What can we do to fix this?"

"I don't know but I want to fix this. You seem really cool and I want to have some kind of relationship with you. Oh, God dammit!" He quickly was angry with himself for those words "some kind of relationship".

"Are you okay?" She asked him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I said 'relationship' and that's not what I wanted to say. Dammit."

"Chad, calm down, I'm not angry because...because..." She stopped and looked down as he looked at her.

"Alison?" He asked her.

"Because...well, after yesterday I started thinking about things. Especially the thing about you...you touching...well, that...and I had the image of you doing that and I...I had to..." Alison's face was so red, it looked like her face was going to burst. "I started doing the same thing."

"You...you played with yourself? Thinking of me?" Alison nodded and looked up at her nephew. Her eyes were filling with tears.

"I have no idea what came over me. I mean...I've known you since you were three days old. I don't know why I did that. The only thing I knew was that I liked it. I really liked it." She grabbed on to his hand and gave it a soft squeeze.

"Alison?" Chad broke the brief silence. "I can't believe I'm going to say this, but...can I kiss you?"

Without answering, she leaned across the table and shoved her tongue down his throat. It only took a second for him to respond by giving her the deepest kiss he had ever given anyone. Their lips remained locked for about two minutes before it was broken.

"Wow...I can't believe that just happened!" She exclaimed. Their hands remained locked as they stared into each other's eyes. "I think trying to fight these feeling is just pointless. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Without saying a word, they both got up ran upstairs into Chad's room; their hands never separating. Alison let go of him and crawled on to his bed as he closed the door behind him. He dove on to the bed, landing right next to her as their lips met once again. The furiously made out for several minutes until his hands found their way to the bottom of her sweatshirt. She sat up to let him pull the shirt up over her head. Underneath it was the same tank top she was wearing two nights before in the kitchen. That shirt did not remain on her body long before he pulled it off and tossed it aside.

For the second time in as many days, he got a full on look at his aunt nearly-perfect set of breasts. Alison's beautiful pink nipples stood tall, just waiting for Chad's mouth to abuse them. He pressed his lips to her left nipple and gently caressed it with his tongue as she moaned loudly.

"Mmmm, Chad that feels so damn good!' She exclaimed as he softly nibbled on the rock hard bud.

Soon after, he turned his attention to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment. Meanwhile, his aunt began to move her hand up and down his back. She pulled his white t-shirt over his head and got another look at his body. He wasn't one to workout often, but his physique showed that he really didn't need to. Chad was built naturally good; enough for any woman to fall for.

After a few minutes of tending to her chest, Chad decided it was time to go for the ultimate prize. He grabbed onto the waist of his aunt's sweatpants and gently pulled them down her perfect legs and off her completely. The memories of two nights ago returned when he saw her black panties, the same she wore that night. The only difference between then and now was the noticeable wet spot forming on the front. He stood up and removed his own pants, leaving him in just a pair of boxers, again the same from two nights ago. Chad leaned in to remove Alison's panties when she stopped him.

"Not yet, it's my turn." She reached down to his boxers and yanked them down, causing his six inch rod to spring out in front of her. "Just as I imagined!" She squealed in excitement as she took hold of his throbbing member and slowly stroked it up and down. She looked up at him with her dark blue eyes and gave a big grin. "Can I put it in my mouth Chad? I want to taste it."

Chad placed his hand on the back of her head and drew her closer to his cock. She opened her mouth and slowly inhaled it, causing a huge sigh of relief from her nephew. She fit all six inches into her mouth quickly while working the tip with her tongue. Alison worked his cock like a pro; licking it up and down while fondling his balls with her free hand, sucking on the tip like it was straw and eventually taking a long deep throat. She used the long, thick strand of slobber that came from deep down her esophagus to stroke him as fast as possible.

"I think I'm gonna cum soon!" He yelled out when suddenly Alison stopped. "Why did you stop?"

She looked at the door before staring up at him. "I think your parents are home." She ran over to the window and peeked outside. "Fuck, they are home. I need to get dressed and go downstairs. They can't catch us like this."

"But I'm so close, I need to let this out." He complained as he slowly stroked his own cock.

"Fine, but you have to do it alone." She pulled her panties down and handed them to him, giving him a brief look at her trimmed pussy. "Cum on these, I've gotta go." Alison pulled her sweatshirt over her head and her sweatpants up before jetting out of the room. As she made her way downstairs, Chad finished jerking himself off, exploding all over his aunt's black panties. After a minute to relax, he dressed himself and left his room. He stopped in Alison's room and left the cum-stained panties on the floor before walking downstairs.

Once Chad got downstairs, he helped his parents bring in the last of the wrapped Christmas gifts into the house. Moving the gifts under the tree gave Chad an idea for the next day.

"Hey Alison, since neither of us got each other gifts yet do you want to go to the mall tomorrow?" She gave him a big smile.

"Sure thing buddy, I have a pretty good idea what I'm going to get you."

They put the last gift under the tree before sitting down at the dinner table as Michelle put the takeout food on plates for everyone. After they finished eating, Michelle asked them to do the dishes because they had a Christmas party at their workplace to go to. Alison and Chad looked at each other with excited faces. They knew that the house was theirs and they would have the privacy they desperately needed at this time.

Alison and Chad started to wash the dishes as Brian and Michelle left for the night. They said that they would be home late and to "have fun". The aunt and nephew smiled and giggled as those words left Michelle's mouth. Chad looked out the window and watched as his parents left, signaling that his fun was just about to begin.

"They're gone." He said as he looked into Alison's eyes.

He reached out and gave a light squeeze to her ass, causing a squeal to exit her body. Alison poked him lightly in the chest, pushing him back.

"Hold on there buddy, let's finish the dishes before we start having fun." Chad seemed disappointed, but a quick peck on his lips from her quickly changed his mood.

Once they finished the dishes, Alison grabbed two beers and led her nephew into the living room and turned the television on. She cuddled up next to him on the couch and took a sip of her drink as he channel surfed. He stopped on a hockey game; his Boston Bruins were facing the Toronto Maple Leafs.

"Let me guess...Bruins fan right?" She whispered into his ear.

"Yep, let me guess...Leafs fan?" He whispered back.

"No, not at all...unless you want to make another bet, then I'll be one for a night." She took another sip.

"What kind of bet do you have in mind?"

"Hmm...How about winner chooses which spot in the house we have sex in tonight?" Chad looked at the television and noticed that Boston was up by two goals which made his decision easier.

"You're on, Alison!" They shook hands and watched the last period of the game.

While Chad wanted to win the bet, he really didn't care about the outcome. Either way he was going to have sex with his beautiful aunt; and that is all he truly wanted. It was a good thing he didn't care because just like last time, his team let him down and had a terrible end to the game. Toronto scored five goals in the third period to win the game 6-3.

"Haha, I win again Chad. You're teams fucking suck don't they?" Chad had no response. He only smiled back as Alison finished off her beer and got up. "Come on, let's go find somewhere to fuck." She grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

Alison led him around the lower floor of the house, stopping in front of several rooms only to say "no". She eventually led him to his parents' room and gave him a devilish smile. Chad stared at her and let her know how he felt.

"I'm open to do it anywhere...but not there Alison."

"That's okay, I didn't want to anyway." She giggled.

She was still holding on to his hand as they walked upstairs, like a little girl leading her father around a toy store and trying to decide which one she wanted. Alison already had her toy, all she needed was a place to play with it. Once she stood in front of the door to Chad's room, she let go of his hand and turned towards him.

"What did you do with my panties?"

"They're on the floor in your room; you'll probably want to wash them before you wear them again."

She ran into her room and grabbed the panties. Once she returned to Chad, she dropped her sweatpants to the ground and put the cum-stained underwear on. She grabbed his hand once again and led him around the second floor for a few minutes until they got to the bathroom.

"I haven't had a shower since the first day I was here. Since I won the bet, I choose the bathroom." Alison swung the door open and pulled her nephew in. "Well?"

"Well what?"

"Are you going to take your clothes off or do you usually shower in them?" She needed not to tell him twice as within ten seconds, he completely nude in front of his aunt.

Alison pulled her sweatshirt off, but left the panties on as she started the shower.

"Aren't you going to take those off?" She looked back at him and giggled.

"You said I need to wash them right? Doesn't a shower wash things? Come on in Chad, the water is nice and warm." She stepped in the shower and held the curtain open for him.

The second he stepped in, she grabbed the shower head and blasted him in the face with the jet of water. She giggled as he shielded his eyes.

"What the hell!? What was that for?" He said.

"Oh calm down you wimp. Here, take this." She handed him the shower head. "Clean my panties for me. You dirtied them up, you clean them up."

As Chad moved the shower head towards her panties, he changed to setting on it and made it shoot a hard, single stream and pointed it right at the front. Alison almost fell down as the powerful jet shot right into her clit and sent a powerful rush of pleasure throughout her nearly naked body. He noticed how she reacted to the stream, so he held the head still. Her clit was being blasted with a strong stream of water and she felt like she was in heaven. About a minute after he started, Alison had to hold onto Chad to avoid slipping as her legs trembled greatly.

"That feels so fucking good Chad! Don't stop, I want to cum so fucking badly! Ohhhh, shit!"

She slammed her lips into his and kissed him deeply as her body was starting to prepare for the explosion of pleasure that was imminent. While still kissing him, she maneuvered her hands down and removed her panties so that she could feel the full effect from the shower. Alison grabbed onto Chad's hair and lightly pulled him to the bottom of the tub. She lay flat down in the tub as Chad knelt at her feet and moved the shower head closer to his aunt's clitoris. He moved it up and down her pussy while pulling it farther away and then closer to the overheating slit.

"I'm gonna cum buddy, I'm gonna fucking cum...oh SHIT!"

Alison arched her back as her orgasm exploded throughout her body. Her entire body tensed up as her juices poured from her pussy. Chad put the shower head down and closed his mouth around her hot opening, sucking up any liquid that dripped from her vibrating pussy. Once her orgasm subsided, she was back to being flat on the ground as Chad continued tending to her crotch.

"Come here and kiss me Chad."

Chad made sure to coat his lips with a thick layer of her juices before giving her a deep kiss. Alison sucked on his lips, enjoying the taste of her own body. Once she was done cleaning his lips, she moved her mouth to his ear and whispered a message to him.

"If you don't put your dick inside me now, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you." She smiled as he pulled back and looked her in the eye. She winked and smiled as he crawled down her body.

Before he started, he put the shower head back on the wall and aimed it down on her chest. Chad got down to his aunt's pussy and began rubbing his solid cock against her slippery opening. The orgasm she already experienced was going to make entry very easy and very enjoyable.

"I love you Chad." Alison said in a quiet, seductive voice.

"I love you too Alison." He said as he slammed his cock into her pussy.

He slowly began to fuck his aunt, a woman whom he hadn't met three days ago and a woman whom he thought hated him just a few hours ago. Now he had her naked, on the floor of the shower he has used for many years and slamming his solid cock into her moist hole. The moans coming from Alison was music to Chad's ears. He started to fuck her at a faster pace. Once he did, she started moving her hips in rhythm with him. The sound of his balls slapping against her ass was almost as loud as the moans that came from their mouths.

Chad lay down on top of her, the water between their chests feeling amazing as they slid against each other. They began to kiss passionately as the water poured over their backs. In their minds, this was the most romantic experience they could ever have. She was starting to feel yet another orgasm build deep within her body again. They quickly switched positions and Alison took control from the top of the pile.

Chad looked up at his aunt and saw the shower raining down on her face as she rode his cock. It was just a perfect alignment that the shower head was pointed right at her face, making her look the sexiest he could ever imagine.

"Oh my god...I'm gonna cum again Chad...oh...oh...holy shit buddy...I love you so much!" She grabbed onto the sides of the tub to lift her up higher.

Suddenly her body tensed up once again and she screamed out loud, "Oh my fucking god! Yes baby, yes!" Her body released another flood of cum from deep within her womb.

Chad took her by the hips and slammed her up and down on his throbbing cock as he felt his own orgasm building. He knew that he wasn't going to be able to hold on, especially with the view his aunt being rained on by the shower. All of a sudden he knew that it was time. He stood up and leaned against the wall, turning the shower off temporarily. Alison grabbed on to his cock and began jerking him off at a rapid pace. A few seconds later, Chad took hand of his cock and used his other hand to pull her head back. She waited on her knees; eyes closed and mouth wide open. Another few strokes and he began to unload his sticky white semen on to her face.

One large shot landed in her hair, followed by several more on her cheek and forehead. When the shots began to lose thickness, she took control of his cock and tried to suck the last bit from within. As his penis finished releasing his cum, Alison continued sucking on his cock, wanting to swallow every last drop that his balls would produce. Chad turned the shower back on and rinsed the remaining cum from his aunt's beautiful face. Once she was cleaned Alison stood up and kissed her nephew once again, pushing him up against the wall and forcing every inch of her front to press against every inch of his.

Once they broke the kiss, Chad shut off the shower and held the curtain open for Alison to exit. He bent down and picked her panties up from the tub before exiting himself.

"Damn it, I forgot my towel again."

"No problem," He opened a cabinet next to the toilet and grabbed a spare towel. "Here you go." Instead of handing her the towel, he unfolded it and started to dry her off himself. He spent the majority of the time cleaning her crotch over everything else.

"Thank you." She said, giving him a kiss.

Alison took out a towel and did the same for him; again making his crotch the prime target for the towel. Once they were dry, the two walked down the hallway and into her room, holding hands the whole way. Alison went right to her suitcase and dug around for something to wear. She tossed a bra aside, which caught her nephew's attention.

"Hey, you actually own a bra. I was convinced that you didn't." He laughed as he picked it up.

"I only wear one when I absolutely have to. They are too uncomfortable. I prefer to keep the girls free." She laughed as she went back to the suitcase and retrieved her robe.

They then proceeded to go into Chad's room so he could retrieve something to wear. He went into his closet and got a pair of shorts and a Larry Bird Celtics jersey.

"Really, a Celtics jersey? I guess you deserve to punish me after yesterday." They grabbed each other's hands and walked back down stairs.

They sat down on the sofa and put a movie on. The energy that she lost from her two orgasms proved to be too much for Alison as she quickly fell asleep on Chad's shoulder. She was cuddled up real close to him with her head resting on his shoulder as she quietly snored. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and threw his arm around her. He held her close while he finished watching the movie.

Once the movie was over, he quietly got up and gently laid her down on the couch. He slipped a pillow under her head and covered her with a blanket before going upstairs to get ready for bed. After an hour, he was finally comfortable and about to fall asleep when he heard a knock on his door.