Aunt Alison Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the holiday went on like normal. The next morning they opened the other presents that they bought for each other. Chad got her a New York Knicks t-shirt while she got him a Boston sports jacket. As much as they wanted to sex one more time, the fact that his parents were home made it too much of a risk. The morning of the 26th, he helped her pack up the last of her clothes before she would go to the airport with Brian and Michelle.

"I'm really going to miss you Alison." He told her as she closed her suitcase.

"I'll miss you too. I'm going to be counting down the days until you move out west this summer. We are going to have so much fun living together." They embraced in a long kiss that seemed to last forever. "I can't wait!" She said as the kiss broke. "But here's one last look to remember me buy." She pulled her shirt up and gave him one last look at her bare chest before she headed downstairs to leave.

Chad looked out the window as his parents' car pulled out of the driveway to take Alison home.