Aunt Ana From Behind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doitright
doitright
574 Followers

I looked over to my uncle and saw him watching me. He looked different this time. I don't think he liked seeing me pressed so close to his wife. But did he really think that his ultra religious wife would allow her nephew to rub his cock up between her big ass cheeks? Or that she would allow her nephew to finger her sloppy tight pussy?

I decided to reposition my cock. I pulled away from her and pointed my cock down. Maybe it would slip into her ass that way, I thought. She kept dancing, not looking up to the stage, or glancing back at me.

I opened her cheeks again and pushed forward. It was so wet in her hot crack that my cock slipped past her tiny asshole and up between her legs so that I felt my cock head with the fingers I was using to finger her.

She stopped dancing. Her body became as still as a statue. I felt as if time slowed down for a moment. I was at a crossroads in life. She was at a crossroads.

She leaned her head back, and for the first time I saw her red face. Her eyes were wet. Her lips glistened. Strands of her hair were stuck to her forehead.

"Let's calm down." Ana said. I couldn't hear her voice, yet I read her lips, and most importantly read her eyes.

"No. I'm your aunt." Ana said.

Looking right into her big brown eyes, I used my finger to push my head up into her hungry lips so that it lined up with her soaking velvet hole. Her eyes gave me a look of disbelief, for a moment, she knew what I was about to do, then without warning I shoved my cock in with a powerful thrust. I spread her tight pussy apart and she had to accept me.

Her eyes opened wide in shock. Her lips parted and I saw her teeth, then she bit her lip and her brow furled tight, her eyes closed. I penetrated my aunt with no remorse. I damn near lifted her off her feet I drove up so hard and so fast with that initial push.

She turned her head away from me. Her tight hole expanded over my shaft. It felt magnificent. Every little movement I made sent her body racking. Her nails were digging tight into my hands, cutting my flesh.

I continued playing with her clit. For a few moments I didn't hump, but only enjoyed the feeling of my aunt's silk vaginal walls pulsing on my cock. She began to rock on me. Her hips pushed back and forward and I realized she was milking my cock with her pussy. She wanted it.

My aunt owned such a narrow pussy. When I pushed into her I felt the slim and forceful route my cock traveled. I really pushed her open with my dick, spreading her lips wide to take my girth.

Three or four more powerful thrusts into her and I came. I wish I could have lasted longer but that's not how it panned out.

I felt myself building up. The sensations seemed to increase with every push into my aunt. Then out of nowhere, her legs clamped shut over my hand and her pussy contracted over my dying hardness. It was as if all the muscles in her body tightened and loosened, then tightened and loosened. Her head leaned back into me as she twitched over her nephews cock.

During her orgasm her pussy tightened up to twice its strength, and really grabbed a hold of my penis. Like a small sucking, kissing hole, it held me tight as I humped in slow even thrusts. Finally, I unloaded my sperm into my aunt. One, two, three heavy bursts deep in her body.

It was over. Our sex and the song that was playing finished at the same moment. In that awkward silence reality hit us both. The gravity of our acts became clear. We dare not move--

"Ana." It was Dom's voice. He'd worked his way close to us. I hadn't bothered to check on him.

She turned startled and looked at him. "What?" Her voice was thick. She sounded out of breath.

"I've been trying to get your attention all night. You guys been okay?"

I pulled out of her tender pussy. Dom still couldn't see how our bodies were, as he was ten feet away and bodies were between us. She reached behind her and pulled her skirt down.

"Ready to go back?" He asked.

"Yeah." Ana answered.

Dom gave me a glare, a questioning look, but I dare not hold eye contact with him. I think he knew something was awry. I pulled up my shorts, trying not to look suspicious, but it was very hard. I'd just committed incest with my aunt. I'd fucked her, a married woman, right in front of her husband; a guy who I admired. I felt terrible.

The crowd lessened for the first time and Dom came rushing through. He threw his arm around Ana. "What's wrong?" He asked her.

"Nothing, why?" She said.

"I..."

"I'm fine, Dom." She was out of breath. Her cheeks were rosy and she was acting bewildered, as if she'd just woken from a sleep.

doitright
doitright
574 Followers
12