All Comments on 'Aunt Ana From Behind'

by doitright

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
SchakaSchakaover 10 years ago
Excellent!

I love the slow inexorable pace of your story. The way the aunt gave herself up to the moment was very realistic! Are you considering a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A different outcome

The same sort of thing happened to me many years ago. I was at a Bob Dylan concert in Hyde Park in London. There was 3 girls in front of me and the crowd had me crushed tight against the one in the middle. She was about half a foot taller than me. About 3/4 through the show she reached behind her and started rubbing my cock. I put my hands up the back of her sweater then slid them round to feel her tits and after a couple of minutes she pulled her mini skirt up and leaned forward just enough to let my cock go into her cunt. it only took about 5-6 strokes and just as a song finished I shot my load in her. The crush eased a bit while Dylan talked to the crowd between songs and a guy standing alongside the girl next to the one I just fucked looked at me and saw my cock hanging out and her skirt pulled up. He asked me what the fuck I was doing with his wife and I hate to admit it but he beat the shit out of me then punched her and dragged her away. I had a busted nose and one eye was closed but it was the best fuck I ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel?

Sequel to what, Schaka? This sounds like a true story. In my experience, these "holier-than-thou", religiously uptight women get fucked worse than any other type. Fucked a host of them myself in my lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Really enjoyed the build up. Very exciting and realistic!

To one of the previous commenters; I bet the woman you fucked though it was her husband standing behind her at first.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

A nice story but it could use a little smoothing out. Plotwise, I think it would have worked better if the crowd had pushed them together until he blew. That would have been a complete, if embarrassing, accident. Love the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pitiful

That's all I gotta say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
aSS CAUGHT

IT'S NO WONDER IT'S ALL HOT. AUNTS ARE SEXY , AND ELUSSIVE.

DAM WHEN A WOMEN WANTS SOMETHING THE GET IT. HER ASS MUST TURN ON EVERYBODY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Video

This needs to be a video scene,too hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hairy aunt's pussy

Really awesome!we should be allowed to fuck our sisters and aunts if they also want it1It would be great

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY

I absolutely loved every detail of it, you should really make more like this! Very good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I did my much older cousin similar to this. There is nothing like a crowd pushing, moving as a rock concert goes. Glenda is 17 years older than me, U2 concert, she came down from the country to see the concert, my wife went also. Glenda wanted to get closer, so I said to my wife we are going to try to get closer to the front. We managed to get quite a good distance before we were jammed in. So she started moving, I was behind her, she kept pushing her quite ample bottom against me, she also wore a flared dress, pushed together I knew she could feel my semi hard cock. I tried to pull back, but she kept against me. She said something, I couldn't hear it, but I felt her hand on my shorts pulling the fronts down, squeezing my cock. She lifted her dress, moving back, I could feel her fleshy bottom against my cock. I moved my hand under her, moving her underwear, my fingers finding her very wet pussy, she kept moving as I fingered her, then I felt her remove the underwear. She reached back and stroked my cock, she was shorter than I was, my cock was leaking, she positioned my cock, she felt hot between her crack, my cock was above her pussy, she moved her hand then back again, her hand wet, stroking me, positioning my cock, I reached under,it was at the entrance to her bottom, excited I pushed but it wouldn't go. I put 2 fingers in her pussy and rubbed them over the head of my cock, mixed with my saliva, I held my cock against her, fingering her anus, she held still as the head of my cock opened her and I started little jerky movements as my cock went further into her tight hole. She bent a little forward, her hands on her knees, moving her bottom, sideways, back, as I kept pushing into her. A girl next to me looked over and actually lifted the edge of Glendas skirt up, then turned to a guy and pointed, he looked over and gave me the thumbs up as I felt Glendas insides contracting, milking me so, I grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto my cock, as she gyrated, I felt my cock pulse and my cum blew into her bottom. She gyrated faster, clenching her insides, squeezing all the cum out of my cock. My cock stayed inside her for a while, then I pulled back, her anus squeezing my cock as I left her. Later, my wife asked what she thought of the concert,she said it was orgasmic. Glenda stayed for 4 more days, my wife worked 3 of them.I hadn't realized until then how good Glenda looked on all fours, my cock sliding in and out of her offered holes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT!

AUNT ANNA IS THE BEST.

THE STORY DESERVEDLY GETS: *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fuck, that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot story

Really enjoyed it. Those religious women are great lays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
holy fuck. You are the man.

hope you smashed later on

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Aunt gets fucked by nephew . well it happened to me. My nephew and his friends gangbanged me on boat. We were out middle of no where my nephew walked up to me said they wanted to see me naked. Here I am on boat with 12 young guys in their 20s me i'm 45 yrs of age.I said noway said start boat get me back in.told no then he grabbed my tube top pulled it down saw my dd tits extra large brown nipples. He yelled to his friends get in here once they entered they grabbed me put me down on my back pulled off my shorts. My nephew said man what nice hairy cunt. He told them hold her down so I can fuck her he got on top of me rammed cock in my cunt bareback he said your going to give me kid. Then he fucked hard felt him unload in me just as his friends and after that I was gangbanged by them doing double penentration on me I was fucked for three hours. Once were finished they picked me up put me in front of mirror looked at myself and I yelled at them you bastards they just laughed once we got back in my nephew said there shower I got in washed off the dry cum off me. Then two weeks later end up getting pregnant. My nephew said now your marriage is ruined which it was and now I live with my nephew now I had our kid he takes care of me we been together now 10 yrs. Now I am 55 yrs old and are relation ship still going strong my kids are not happy with what happened near are my sisters which one is his mom.Now we go on vacations to islands that have nude resorts and fuck my nephew on regular basis now you can say iam a horny cunt gets fucked every day.

Ezekiel88Ezekiel88about 5 years ago
Nice!

Other than a few slight misspellings, This was a fantastic read! Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
more please

a great read. loved the build up, wish it lasted longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hope got his aunt pregnant with his kid and destroyed her marriage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Best literotica story I’ve read hands down. As an-ass man, the buildup was fucking amazing. Please write more!

gnomelandergnomelanderabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed the ride. It's often good to brave the unknown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bravo! In my book, this is a tour de force.

I gave you a 5+ (5.25 = 105%)!

❤💚❤💚❤+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I LOVE it: ★★★★★ (5.0).

This is a wife sex story and an incest story two in one. 👍👍!

Very erotic. Also true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍👍

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am copy pasting an older comment:

"Ezekiel88 - over 2 years ago

Nice!

Other than a few slight misspellings, This was a fantastic read! Please keep up the good work."

(I don't care much for spelling... In my book, this is a five star story.)

(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This incest/taboo story is five star erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOVED this story! Gave u a 5.0 (☆☆☆☆☆!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I LOVE incest stories. I had been attracted to older women since the onset of puberty, including my mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Aunt Ana is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

AUNT ANNA FROM BEHIND is an excellent Incest/taboo story. ★★★★★ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In my book this story is a tour the force!

Its current average is 4.42 stars, which is a lot for an incest/taboo story where the female participant is married (many users just give 1 star).

As on Aug 31/21 it has got 490 favorites ("faves") out of 486.4k views, which is more than 1 fave per 1k views. (A very few stories get more than 0.5 faves per 1 k vews.)

* * *

Aunt Ana's character made this story so irresistibly erotic that I forgot I was reading an incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤+ (5+)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤+ (5+)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story deserves a 5.0 (or even a 5+.)

👍👍! 💚.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really LOVED this story, gave it a 5.0!

It is very erotic and realistic, 2-in-1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Verz very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5.25 = 105% above reasonable expectations

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love (❤) it, gave you a 5+ (★★★★★+)

The story is very erotic & really true to life*.

____

* Something along the same lines happened to me but way less dramatic. It took place on the transit bus in the rush hour.

The passengers were totally crammed. A woman and her husband were ahed of me. The woman's ass was pressed against my crotch. The movements of the croud somehow separated the husband and the wife. Her ass is still pressed against my crotch and my awaken member. All of my body was aroused. I feel that my blood vessels on my nek are swolen. The bus is still crouded but at a bus stop I realized that more people disembarked than climbed aboard. The same happen at the following stop. Passengers are less crammed. However her bum is still pressed against my crotch like nothing has changed. Her husband finds two seats at the front end of the bus. He calls her to join him. She says she will do it after the next stop when more passengers leave the bus. She is still pressing her bum against my raging hard-on. Once the bus stops she walkes toward the front end and joins her husband. She doesn't look back...

Above is a true event that happend many years ago.

It took place in the afternoon rush-hour when most people around us were going home after work. Now kindly imagine what can happen at a rock concert...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

❤! 5.0 = 100%.

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

105% (☆☆☆☆☆+ "above expectations")

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish aunt Ana were my aunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ (5.0)

Aunt Ana is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope her nephew knocked her up I did that to my both us on vaction together at nudist resort we fucked everyday and night when my aunt told she was carrying my kid in her asked what you going to said going to become your wife plan having two of your kids in me and divorce your uncle we did have two more kids still living together living commonlaw we still fuck everyday my aunt told me I were still young came out we should had six kids she fifty now told her then lets try anywase low and behold she end getting pregnant she yelled out my fourth one she grabbed me said give that cock of yours ram it in my cunt hard as you can I did she had orgasm maid her go wild twisting yelling you bastard squirting sametime for three Minüte until calmed down breathing hard saying that was the best orgasm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an earlier bomment:

"Anonymous 10 months ago

Bravo! In my book, this is a tour de force.

I gave you a 5+ (5.25 = 105%)!

❤💚❤💚❤+"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I LOVED it!

Very very erotic. Kind of romantic, too.

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) ❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Aunt Anna is a keeper. End of story. Full stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Aunt Ana is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it.

Loved it.

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Aunt Ana is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤❤,👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I m copy pasting another user's comment:

"Anonymous, 10 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)"

* * *

Aunt Ana is a keeper. Period. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

VERY EROTIC but not pornographic.

In my book, Aunt Ana from Behind is a tour de force, and a must-read!

It has been received remarkably well by the users.

It has withstood the test of time with flying colours. Users are still reading, and posting comments on it.

As of August 18 2022 this story has got 528 faves out of 518.9k views which is 1.02 faves per 1k views (an A+ faves-to-views ratio!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

❤💛💚💙💜 (five star stuff!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A tour de force

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆+ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Aunt Ana is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In my book, Aunt Ana from Behind is

a tour de force, and a must-read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
two thumbs up!

Very very erotic.

SiodisSiodis9 months ago

This needs a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
ONE OF THE BEST NON-CONSENT AUNT-&-NEPHEW INCEST STORIES ON LITEROTICA

♡♡♡♡♡ (5.0)!

mrem4nmrem4n15 days ago

Damn this was a perfect short and sweet story full of taboos. Religious - noncon - incest - cheating - cuckold - exhibitionism - voyeur. What a hot build up leading to the climax.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoitright@doitright
574 Followers
I don't have much to say here except that I love to read and write.