All Comments on 'Aunt Anjali Ch. 04'

by prahaar2006

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
so so hot love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome!!

Dude ur story is too good.. i have an aunt too whom i'd love to fuck de same way.. ur an inspiration man... keep up de excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Same Exkperience.

Hi Ihav the same expeience. It is my aunt who tought me how to shag. I used to cum in underwears daily at nights. One day she called and said" Dear spend some more time in bathroom" I didnt understand that, but couldnt control my cumming at night. Next day she called me " Are you not relieving yourself" I said I dont know how to do it. She then asked to come near and tugged my shorts down and took hold of my cock. She then started moving my cock to and fro. I came in her hand. "Thats how you mastrubate, do it once or twice daily. Its good for health" From then on I mastrubate 2 times daily. Some times I mastrubate in front of her. Once we went to vacation and had only one room. We were in bed watcing Baywatch. I had a hardon, she sensed that and asked to shag there itself watching the show. I shagged there and came on the bed in front of my aunt. Later I started liking my servent maid. She is sexy, big boobs, fat big pelvis. I convinced her to teach sex to me. She told that to aunty. Aunty came to me removed her sari, blouse,Bra, Petticoat and Panty. Took hold of my cock and took it in her mouth and sucked it. I came in her. Again she started jacking me, I had hard on. She laid on bed, speard her legs wide open, took my cock in one hand and pushed it into her cunt. Instantly I began moving to and fro. I came in her. She then said "Thats how you do sex, Now fuck the servent maid. She is waiting at the door" I turned and saw that she is there and saw the whole act. She silently came, undressed herself and laid next to me. I fuck her twice before exhustion, with my aunt beside me. From then I have sex twice daily. Once in the morning with severnt maid, in the night with aunty. Now my servent maid is having my child. I fuck both of them at the same time in my bed happily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
we need more

why don't u put your tongue into her asshole. Lick and bite her glory hole and the clitoris. Then u should pound her anally as well.

kalodinkalodinabout 13 years ago
Love Auntie Anjali

Very hot, like the big lady taking he nephew and showing him how to have super sex. Excellent stroke story. I have my dick in my hAnd now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You have a gift of narration. I love the way you tell the story. I liked the way you ended this series. I would love to read more stories from you. I also liked your story 'Peecnic Play'. Thank you very much.

shettyvishy68shettyvishy68about 11 years ago
really hot

i fill you should continue with experience with your aunty

sure this was not the last round certainly few more details will be appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

great story, many fantasties like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
just a simple cm

it was well written and had a capacity to go a head ... I was expecting that it would be continued in so many ways back then at the time it was written but it did't come any new chapter.then years just passed and nothing yet !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful story, one of my cherished erotic stories

Aunt Anjali is a beautiful story and also told in a beautiful way. Thank you Prahaar

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is my true story, almost identical to mine but lucky enough i hadnit with my mother cousin and my uncle wife .. i was only 15 ...what a summer of 1985 !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

I had many orgasms reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful story

I love incest stories and this was one of the most wonderful story i have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Maga20-read

Compelling read. Gave the series a five. Keep writing. Am searching for more by this author.

KaalaianAKAindianKaalaianAKAindianalmost 4 years ago
Truly realistic

Of all the 4 parts, I liked the one in which Anjali initiates him in the presence of other family members. The thrill is something different when you do it clandestinely that too under the cover of darkness with uncle sleeping nearby. Reel out more such stories based on incest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous