Aunt Anne and Her Friends Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her little breasts patted my thighs rhythmically. I stared at the enthralling sight, and savoured the soft sound and feel of her nipples and breasts gently slapping my skin. Then I cupped the nearer one and kneaded it rhythmically in sync with the bobbing up and down of her head. She wrapped her fingers round my erection and gently shafted it as she worked her mouth up and down.

She raised her head higher and I watched as my tip emerged from her mouth. A bead of saliva stretched lewdly between my throbbing end and her lips. Aunt Anne gazed intently back into my face again and played her tongue over my end, swirling it around my foreskin and poking the tip of her tongue into my dribbling slit. I groaned.

She turned her head to one side and ran her tongue up and down my length. As she did so she slid her fingers under my balls and made little tickling movements. I gazed at her face and at the sight of my erection, glistening with her saliva and my own pre-cum. She slid her mouth to the base of my erection and sucked my hairy balls into her mouth.

I had seen it in porn movies, but had never experienced it. She played with them, rolling them around with her tongue, and sucking them, tugging them away from my body and letting them go back again.

Frank and Lady Jane's voices outside had ceased now, and the sound of hedge clipping resumed. With a shudder I realised that Frank must now be doing the section almost under Aunt Anne's bedroom window.

She went down on me again and increased the pace, her head rocking up and down more quickly. Although she was far from obese, her stomach sagged a little, and I watched the slight, alluring plumpness quiver in time with her head. I still held one little breast in my hand and toyed with it. The other slapped lightly and alluringly against my thigh. I gazed at her statuesque body, at her shapely strong legs and thighs, her bum, then back to her face and her rudely-moving mouth. I was near the edge.

"Auntie, I... I'm going to come if you keep doing that..." I gasped, afraid to come in her mouth.

She looked at me and grinned.

"I know you are! And Auntie Anne wants to feel her nephew's hot sticky seed fill her mouth -- and then she's going to swallow it down, love!" she hissed.

And that's what happened. To the sounds of my aunt's sucking and slurping, and (though not in synch with her head movements) of the clip-clipping sound of her neighbour's hedge trimming, I felt my balls harden. I mauled Aunt Anne's swaying little breast vigorously but not roughly, staring, transfixed, at its little surging movements. Gasping, I braced myself and, aided by my aunt's stimulation with hand and mouth, emptied myself into her mouth -- my aunt's mouth, defiled by my squirting cum!

Aunt Anne remained still for a moment until she was certain I was spent. Then she raised her head and gazed into my sated face. She parted her lips just a little and to my shock and shame I glimpsed my creamy seed on her tongue. But my shock and shame were mingled with delight as I watched her mouth and throat move and realised that she had kept her word.

My dad's sister had not only made me come in her mouth; she had also swallowed my nasty load.

She laughed almost silently and I gazed at her as, still accompanied by the neighbour's hedge clipping, she lowered her head once more, and, as Lucy had done, licked me clean with her tongue. Then she slid onto her back beside me.

In a sudden, wanton move she hiked up her nightdress to her waist. I gazed at the pale narrow strip of close-cropped hair above her hood, and at her pouting, puffy lips. To my surprise and delight she ran her hand over her stomach and began to play with her lips, stroking and rubbing them. The spongy flesh gave way erotically to her fingers. Her little breasts quivered slightly and subtly.

"My turn to come now, James!" she whispered. "Go down on Auntie, love. Slip a finger up Auntie's wet little pussy and work your tongue on it at the same time!" She pointed to her tattoo. "Be like Auntie's butterfly, James -- get your long tongue inside her petals and sip her sweet nectar!"

I fleetingly wondered whether this crude figure of speech was coincidental or whether it actually lay behind her choice of tattoo design, and each use of the term "Auntie" was like a bell tolling out our guilt and shame.

Driven by her words, I knelt on all fours between her pale, well toned thighs. She draped them over my shoulders, and her heels rubbed my back. I lowered my mouth to my aunt's slit. It was slick and sweet with her arousal. I eased one finger into Aunt Anne's warm, wet, welcoming hole, then another.

Through the open window I heard Frank's wife tell him that she had made him a cup of tea. Frank thanked her meekly and assured her he would be along in just a few minutes.

I rocked my fingers gently in and out, enjoying the wet clasping tightness, and worked my lips and tongue on my aunt's sweet-tasting slit, her hood and her hard, sticky clit. My conscience remonstrated with me. I drowned it out with my eager licking and sucking.

Then, accompanied still by the sound of Frank's shears almost directly below the open window, Aunt Anne began to gasp. Her heels gently butted against me. I felt her body give a few twitches against my face and felt her brace herself against the mattress. I felt her fingers on the back of my head. And I felt her come, mashing herself with abandon against my face.

We lay side by side, kissing and caressing tenderly for a good few minutes, then Aunt Anne got up to go to the bathroom. She paused in the doorway and stood naked facing me.

"Best go to your room now, love. And best to stay there for half an hour or so before you pull back your curtains. We don't want it to be obvious that we've both got up at the same time..."

After she had gone I got up and went to my room. Although I was spent, the cloak-and-dagger element was very squishy, this keeping up an air of respectability in the most contradictory and outrageous of circumstances.

I heard her return to her own room and after a few minutes I heard her open her bedroom curtains. After she had gone downstairs I went to the bathroom myself, then went to lie on my bed until the appointed time. My mind was in overdrive as I recalled the sordid details the events of the last thirty-six hours or so. Then, after nearly half an hour, I got dressed, pulled back my curtains and opened the window, and went downstairs to join my aunt.

Through the kitchen window I saw her in the back garden talking to Frank as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. She smiled at me. I blushed and made a mug of coffee and a couple of slices of toast. A few minutes later Aunt Anne joined me in the dining room. She was wearing a lemon vest top. With them she wore the shorts she had worn the previous day.

She went upstairs and I heard her mobile ring in the kitchen. When she came back down I told her she had missed a call. She retrieved her phone and chuckled.

She showed me the text:

Hi Anne

how r u n James fixed 4 another party next Sat? Jack n Caroline r ok 2 meet up 2!

Lucy n Bill

I laughed, too, and to my aunt's questioning gaze I nodded enthusiastically but with a blush.

12