Aunt Brooke, Caught on Film

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninja_vox
ninja_vox
53 Followers

"That's the spirit," she moaned as I was able to fuck her even harder, "Ohh OHH OH FUCK!"

Her moans, swaying breasts, and my cock disappearing in her pussy was very quickly too much for me to handle.

"I'm about to cum, Aunt Brooke!"

"Pull out baby," she responded. I really didn't want to, but I did, and she quickly reached down and started jerking my cock furiously.

"Cum baby, all over Aunt Brooke's tits!"

"Uhhhh!" I yelled. She cupped my balls and tickled my scrotum, and I came. The first hit landed on her neck, and the next several in between her boobs. They glistened with sweat and cum. She smiled and milked my cock as much as she could.

"That's my nephew," she said, smiling up at me, "You did wonderfully."

"Thank," I said, breathing heavily, "you!"

"You're welcome, sweetie." She reached over and pulled a stray towel off of her bed post and wiped herself down.

"Want to try again?" she asked with a devilish grin.

Yes I do.

--

I was able to get hard again rather quickly. She then introduced me to "doggy style," which ended up being my favorite position because I could grab her hips and fuck her without restraint.

We spent the next week kissing, sucking, licking, fucking, and cumming. I'm pretty sure there were a few days where we didn't even think about wearing clothes.

I recorded every single session until my secondary hard drive was full.

Eventually Aunt Brooke found a job and moved out into her own place. I was sad to see her go, but happy that I would be able to visit her and it would just be the two of us.

She requested I send her home with some of the key clips from our recordings, mostly the first one I recorded, so that she had something to watch as she pleasured herself. I was happy to oblige.

Our "sessions" together eventually ended as she found someone who wasn't a douche bag. I told her I had to approve of him. The dude was an electrical engineer with an interest in making portable electronics, including cameras.

Go figure.

ninja_vox
ninja_vox
53 Followers