Aunt Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael was busy with my ass, holding my butt cheeks apart so he could get to my anus. He had his mouth glued to my little pink hole, his tongue buried inside my rectum. I love having my ass eaten out, and Michael was an expert at it. I kept my hands busy, playing with both cocks, one in front and one in back. I managed to pull both men's shorts down just far enough so I could get to the real meat of things. Both of them were hard as granite, and I was stroking both shafts at the same time.

While Michael was tonguing my asshole, he was also fingering my cunt, pinching my clit between his thumb and forefinger. Combined with getting my tits mauled and sucked by Richard, I suddenly had a powerful orgasm, sending an electric current throughout my body. My knees got weak, and I almost collapsed, but both men gently lowered me to the floor, turning me over onto my hands and knees.

"Um, I'm not so sure you guys are coordinated enough for this."

Not saying a word, Richard knelt in front of my face, his hard cock hitting me in the cheek. Michael knelt behind me, immediately planting his dick in my cunt, and then started pumping away for all he was worth. With Michael's first hard thrust, my forehead hit Richard in the stomach, knocking him backwards. I started laughing . . .

"Oopsie! Sorry Richard, but it wasn't my fault this time. I may be blonde, but I'm not a klutz. You can blame your uncoordinated homo friend for that one."

"Homo huh?", Michael said. "I'll show you who's NOT a homo, you ditzy blonde bimbo."

Michael renewed his pounding of my pussy, his balls slapping hard into my ass. Using one hand to reach under me and pinch my clit, he shoved two fingers from his other hand into my well-lubricated ass and butt-fucked me with them.

Richard had gotten back up and, holding the back of my head with both hands, slammed his still hard cock into my mouth, burying it to the hilt. Fortunately I had taken a deep breath first, because now his fat helmet was passed my tonsils, completely blocking my airway. I grabbed his nut sack and squeezed his balls gently at first, rolling them around in my hand. We had worked out a signal a long time ago, that if I needed to breathe I would squeeze his balls until it started to hurt, then he'd pull out so I could catch my breath. So far I was doing fine, the daily running had paid off and I could hold my breath for minutes at a time. Again Michael brought me to another orgasm, my whole body tensing up, just as Richard's cock swelled and he began to shoot his load down my throat. I gulped and I swallowed, finally able to take a breath. I continued sucking on the tip of Richard's tube, not wanting to waste a drop of his delicious sperm.

Then Michael began to tense up, his cock growing larger inside my pussy, until he ejaculated, spewing a huge load of jizz into my cervix. Even as he slowly began to soften, he kept rubbing my abused little clitty, until I felt another climax approaching. I had my third and final orgasm, still holding Richard in my mouth and Michael in my cunt. (Told ya I wasn't a klutz!) I let go of Richard and he flopped back onto the floor. I turned around and took Michael's dick into my mouth, cleaning up all of our accumulated juices. I love the combined taste of pussy cream and semen, I could probably live on it for days. Just as I finished, I took one of his balls into my mouth and sucked really hard.

"OWW!! HEY!!" Michael exclaimed, a painfully surprised look on his face.

"That's for calling me a ditzy blonde bimbo. I am not a bimbo!"

"Okay, okay, if you say so."

The three of us got cleaned up and I put my running clothes back on. The guys agreed to let the kids come over and swim in the pool later in the day. I may drive a hard bargain, but I usually win. I seem like a ditzy blonde sometimes, but I'm no dummy, that's for sure!

When I got back, I quietly crept into the bedroom so I could shower and get dressed. I opened the door and was shocked by what I saw. Lavender was sitting cross-legged on the bed next to Timmy, and she was stroking his hard cock with her hand! With his eyes closed Timmy had his hands behind his head; Lavender was so enthralled by what she was doing, that neither one saw me standing there. All of a sudden Timmy's whole body went rigid, and he spurted a stream of cum out the tip of his penis, then another, then two or three more, until it just flowed out. Not missing a beat, Lavender continued to pump Timmy's dick until her entire hand was completely covered in semen. I quietly backed out of the doorway, and re-tracing my steps, made a noisy show of coming into the house.

When I got to the bedroom door, Timmy was still laying in my bed, but Lavender was gone.

"Hi Timmy, how'd you sleep?"

"Wow, just great! Thanks for letting us sleep here, I think we'll be okay after one more night maybe."

I realized Timmy was staring at my boobs again, which, although covered, were prominently displayed by the jog bra. The material was stretched so thin, you could just about see the areolas, and my nipples were clearly poking out in front. Because of the deep V neckline, there was a lot of cleavage showing. I thought, oh what the heck, he's just another guy, its about time he got to see some titty. No harm in that right? Better me than going to some strip club or looking at dirty magazines. I figured I was blessed with these things, the least I could do was share them with mankind.

Apparently Timmy agreed, because all of a sudden there was a tent in the sheets directly above his crotch.

"I'm going to take a shower, then get dressed. We'll have some breakfast, then go for a swim in the pool. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great Aunt Cat! Um, I don't mean to be rude, but you're very . . . uh . . . pretty. You must really work out a lot huh?"

"I run a lot, and do a little bit of weight lifting. You want me to show you later what I do? You might enjoy pumping up a bit, the girls will love it."

"Really? That would be so cool thanks! Um, I'm going to lay here a little longer, I'll get up in a second."

Chuckling to myself, I told Timmy to take his time. I went into the bathroom and removed my sweaty clothes. Then I took a nice hot shower and decided to touch up my pubic region. There was only a faint stubble, but I wanted everything smooth and clean, just like the doctor ordered. I wasn't going to get any diseases down there, no way! Besides, I'd be wearing a bathing suit today, so that was another good reason to re-do everything. Since I'd be wearing a thong, I needed to make sure my anus and butt crack were hairless as well. Sitting on the built in shower bench, with my feet up on the wall, I was busily running the razor all over my crotch, and suddenly realized I wasn't alone. Lavender was staring in through the clear glass door, watching what I was doing.

"Oh hi Lavender, what's up?"

"What are you doing Aunt Cat?"

"I'm shaving off my all my pubic hair. Haven't you ever done that before?"

"No, why would you do that?"

I went into a lengthy explanation about personal hygiene, just as Dr. DeShade had explained it to me.

"Hasn't your father ever explained it to you?"

"N-n-no, not really. We don't talk about stuff like that too much."

"So you've never shaved down there before?"

"No, never. I guess I should though."

"You want me to show you how? I can help you do it, if you'd like. Besides, it looks better when you're wear a bathing suit. You don't want to look like a French woman do you? Hairs poking out everywhere?"

"Not really. But my bathing suit is kinda conservative, so I don't think it's a problem."

"Well we can't have that! I have a couple of extra suits you could try on. The tops might be too big, but we can probably adjust them. Do you want to try shaving sometime?"

"Okay, I guess. Actually, I kinda like the way it looks on you, can we do it now?"

"Of course! Take your nightshirt off and come on in here, there's plenty of room on the bench. Grab a fresh razor out of that drawer."

Lavender retrieved the razor, then after removing her shirt, stepped into the shower. She did have quite a bit of pubic hair, but it was a very fine blonde down. I had her sit on the bench next to me, and put her feet on the wall. Taking the shaving cream, I lathered up her pubic region. Lavender flinched when I touched her labia, and I asked if I was hurting her.

"No, it just sort of tickles, even when I touch myself there. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"I was wondering, do you ever touch yourself there? You know, just for fun?"

"Of course, all the time. It feels really, really good. Why?"

"Well, I've never actually . . . uh, you know . . . "

"Don't tell me you've never had an orgasm?!"

"No, not really. I guess never."

"Oh my god Lavender, why not?"

"Well, I wasn't sure if I was doing it right, it just tickles and makes me laugh. I don't suppose . . . "

"You want me to show you how to play with yourself?"

"I'm really embarrassed . . . "

"Don't be silly, here I'll show you real quick."

I was a little surprised actually. I just assumed Lavender would be familiar with this, considering how old she was, and the fact she apparently knew something about how men receive pleasure. I couldn't let her go back to the U.K. without knowing how to masturbate! No one's ever going to accuse me of being an incompetent nanny, no way! Spreading my legs wide, I started slowly stroking my pussy lips, then using two fingers, I quickly ran them back forth across my clit, flicking up and down, pinching it between the thumb and index finger, as I held my vulva open with the other hand. Then with the tip of my index finger, I drew rapid circles around my clit, rubbing furiously, faster and faster. Lavender watched in fascination, lowering her hand to her own sex. With my eyes rolling up into my head, I felt the familiar sensation of electric heat starting in my toes and running up my body to the top of my head, my orgasm rushing forward like a tidal wave.

"Oh . . . god . . . damn . . . fuck . . . mmmmmm . . . come on, come on . . . fuck . . . fuck . . . YEAH!

My climax exploded deep inside my pussy, fluids running out all over my hand, making wet squishy noises as I continued to fuck myself with my fingers. It felt sooooo damn good.

When I was able to open my eyes and think straight again, I saw Lavender just staring at me, her mouth forming an "O".

"Oh wow, that was so neat! I can't wait to try it."

"Well go ahead silly. Here, feel this? That's your clitoris. That's what you want to stimulate. Doesn't it feel good when I rub it like this?"

"Oh . . . oh . . . oh"

I guess it did. I played with her clit, rubbing and pinching, just like I do mine. As I held her slit open, I started flicking the little nubbin faster, making the same circular motions. Lavender leaned her head back and just kept moaning. As I went faster, her hips started making a slight thrusting motion, her feet kicking up. She put her hands on my shoulders to steady herself and when I stuck two more fingers into her twat as I continued to rapidly stroke her clit, she tried to stifle a scream.

"Mmmph . . . .mmmph . . . mmmph . . . aaahh"

Then it happened: her body tensed, she dug her nails into my shoulder, her legs stuck straight out and went rigid, and she climaxed. I continued to rub her clit, her juices now washing over my fingers. When I slowed the pace, Lavender whimpered a little, but then all her muscles relaxed, and she slumped down onto the bench.

"And THAT'S what's we call an orgasm! Did you like it?"

"Oh . . . my . . . GOD! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Oh my, I can't move!"

Laughing, I said, "Just relax a minute, then try to stand up. We can practice more later, but right now we need to get ready for our big pool day. You okay?"

"Oh yes, I feel great. I'm going to do that all the time. Thank you Aunt Cat . . . . . I love you!"

"I love you too sweetie, now let's get you shaved."

Instructing Lavender to spread her legs as wide as possible, I proceeded to shave her as smooth as a baby's behind. Then I had her slouch down and hold her legs up behind the knees so that I could get to her rectal region. I told her to be very careful about accidentally nicking anything sensitive, then I finished and handed her a makeup mirror, so she could see all the hair was gone. She loved it!

"Oh my god, this is so cool! I'm going to keep it this way all the time! Thanks Aunt Cat, you're the best! I can't wait to show Timmy!"

Before I could say anything, she hugged me and quickly rinsed off, jumping out of the shower and, wrapping a towel around herself, ran out of the bathroom. I finished rinsing myself off, then I dried off and went to retrieve a bathing suit. I put on my yellow bikini thong, then selected three more for Lavender to choose from. I found her in her bedroom, standing naked in front of Timmy, who was sitting on the bed. Timmy had his face less than a foot from Lavender's crotch, and he was running his fingers across her now bare pussy. They didn't know I was there yet.

"Isn't it cool?" she said. "Aunt Cat showed me how to do it and then shaved it for me, so now I can do it myself. She has her's the same way. Now I don't have to wear that old lady bathing suit anymore. Do you like it?"

"Yeah, that's pretty wild. I like the way it feels. You say Aunt Cat keeps hers the same way?"

"Yeah, she's a pretty cool lady, I like her. She's not like Daddy's other girlfriends."

"Yeah, I like her too," Timmy replied, "a lot!"

Daddy's OTHER girlfriends? Uh oh, I hope I wasn't getting in over my head here. I really need to turn down the Cat charm, its always getting me into trouble. But I liked these two kids, it's nice having them around the house.

Timmy said, "I wonder if I should shave my hair down there?"

"I don't see why not, why don't you ask her?"

"Maybe I will, I think it might look pretty neat. But only if Aunt Cat will do it for me."

"Hey, you're getting that swelling again. Does it hurt? Do you want me to relieve it for you?"

Before Timmy could answer, I walked into the room. He had a swelling alright, and it was about to burst out of his underwear.

"Okay Lavender, I've got . . . . whoops! Sorry guys. Uh, why are you standing naked in front of your brother?"

"I was just showing him my new look, thanks to you. We both really like it. Don't worry, we've seen each other naked since we were little, its no big deal. Daddy doesn't care, he's pretty cool about it."

"Um, okay, well as long as your father doesn't care, its okay with me. Here, I brought three bathing suits, try them on and see which one you like. Don't worry about the tops being too big, we can adjust the strings enough to make it fit, I think. Do you want us to leave you alone?"

"No that's okay, you can stay if you want."

"Do you have a bathing suit Timmy?"

"Yeah, its an old one of my dad's. I haven't even tried it on yet."

"Go try it on then, and let's see how it looks."

"Um, Aunt Cat, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure Timmy, what's on your mind?"

"Um, this is kind of embarrassing, but I was wondering, do guys shave themselves down there . . . you know, like the way you did for Lavender?"

"Sure Timmy, lots of guys do. They like the hairless look, maybe because it makes the package look bigger. Why do you ask?"

"I was wondering . . . "

"Yes?"

"Could you do me like you did Lavender? Please?"

"I guess so. Wouldn't you rather do it yourself?"

"No, not really. I'd like you to do it first, so I can watch how its done."

"Okay, if you want me to. Take your underwear off and step in the shower."

Timmy pulled his tighty whitey's off, then stepped into the shower. His dick was nearly erect, swinging from side to side. I stepped into the shower with him and sat on the bench, leaving him standing right in front of me. Grabbing the same razor I had used on Lavender, I applied shaving cream everywhere Timmy had pubic hair, including his balls. His dick hardened more as I held it up with one hand while lathering up his balls with the other. I started with the area above his penis, shaving all the hair away. Some of the foam dripped down onto my shoulder and arm.

"Damn, I don't want to mess up this suit", I mostly said to myself.

"Uh, its okay with me if you take it off Aunt Cat, I won't stare or anything."

"Thanks Timmy, maybe just the top."

I removed my bathing suit top, letting my naked breasts hang free. Timmy lied . . . he stared big time. I didn't care too much, I had intended on sunbathing topless later on anyway. I resumed the shaving, this time doing his nut sack. I asked Timmy to hold his penis up with one hand. That allowed me to use both of my hands, one to hold his balls while the other did the shaving. I didn't want to cut him, so I took my time. His cock was pretty hard by now.

"Okay Timmy, sit on the bench here and hold your legs up as high as you can. I have to shave under your . . . scrotum. Do you want me to go all the way to your butthole?"

"Yeah I guess so, whatever you think would be good. Is that how you did Lavender's?"

I had forgotten about Lavender. She was sitting on the counter top, watching the whole procedure.

"I did Lavender all the way into her butt crack. I'll do yours the same."

Timmy sat on the bench holding his legs up with his hands. His cock was so hard, it stayed up all by itself. He was still staring at my boobies, and by now my nipples were hard and protruding to the max. I started shaving under his balls, then down along the ridge to his asshole. I shaved very carefully all around it. Then I told Timmy to stand and face the wall, and bend over as far as possible. I made him use both hands to pull his butt cheeks apart and hold it. I shaved his entire crack smooth and clean, not missing a single hair.

"Have you ever checked your prostate Timmy?"

"I don't even know what that is Aunt Cat."

"It's a gland inside your body, near your bladder. My doctor said men should check it as often as possible, to make sure its not too big and doesn't hurt. As a professional masseuse, I was told to check every male client and I've been trained on how to do it. Do you want me to show you?"

"Sure, I guess."

"Show me too, Aunt Cat. That way I can check Timmy and Daddy and other guys too."

"Okay. Hand me that tube of cream Lavender, the one that says K-Y, then step in here with me and Timmy. Timmy, I want you to stay the way you are and keep your butt cheeks spread open. This won't hurt, but you'll feel a little pressure in your rectum. Ready?"

"I think so . . . "

Placing some lubricant on my index finger, I put the tip against Timmy's anus and slowly inserted it. Timmy started to squirm, but didn't complain. I shoved my finger all the way in and felt around until I found the elongated ball. It was smooth and soft and squishy, as it should be. Lavender had her face right there, watching in fascination. I asked Timmy if he felt anything in his penis, and he said he felt like he had to either pee or ejaculate. I told him to wait and let Lavender try.

I pulled my finger out and told Lavender to put some K-Y on her finger. She then followed the exact same procedure, slowly worming her finger in to Timmy's asshole until it was all the way in.

"Now feel around until you feel a soft, smooth ball. Got it?"

"Yeah! Oh wow, this is so cool. Is it supposed to be like that?"

"Yes, if its hard or really large, then that's bad. Timmy's is perfect. How you doing Timmy?"

"Uh, okay, its not so bad now, I'm kinda used to it, in fact I think I like it. Actually, its making my penis a lot harder than usual. Is that normal?"

"It sure is. Some guys like to have their prostate massaged during sex, they say it makes it better. Maybe you'll find out someday. Okay, I think that's enough for now. Lavender and I will step out and you can rinse off."