Aunt Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aunt Cat, can I . . . you know . . . jerk off first? My penis is really hard and it almost hurts."

"Oh I'm sorry Timmy, sure go ahead. Do you want Lavender to leave her finger inside you?"

"Uh yeah, that feels pretty good, it won't take too long this way."

"Can I do both at the same time Aunt Cat?" Lavender asked.

"Sure Lavender, just reach under his legs and pull on his penis. Stroke it while you're massaging his prostate. That's it."

In less than a minute Timmy groaned and started spurting cum all over the shower wall and bench. Lavender was pretty good at hand jobs, especially for a shy girl. She and Timmy must practice a lot. She kept pumping his cock until all the sweet cream was out. Once she removed her finger from his butt, Timmy turned around, his dick slowly shrinking.

"Oh man, I like that! Thanks Aunt Cat, and you too Lavender."

Lavender and I washed up as Timmy finished in the shower. I put my top back on and told Lavender to try on the bathing suits. When Timmy finished drying off, his cock had shrunk down to an acceptable size. I told him to go put his bathing suit on and come back. Timmy ran to his room to get his suit. Lavender pulled on the bottoms of the first two-piece. It was a thong like mine, only red. Before she even put on the top, she looked at her bare butt in the mirror and scrunched up her face in dismay.

"I don't think I can wear this in public Aunt Cat, my whole butt is showing! And it feels like I have something stuck in my crack."

"You'll get used to it, I wear those all the time. And the boys will love the bare butt look. See, here's mine."

I pulled my shorts off to show her. She still seemed to have some doubts. So I told her to try the next one. She took off the red one and selected the blue bottoms. This was a typical string bikini, although there still wasn't much material. A small triangle of blue covered the lower portion of her pubic area to about an inch above her slit, and not much more. If I hadn't shaved her, there would definitely be some hairs showing above the top of the suit. Her crack was completely covered in the back, but there was no material on the sides, so her hips were fully exposed. She seemed to like this one.

"I think that one looks great on you Lavender, let's try the top."

The top was too big, as I had suspected, and her small but firm breasts failed to hold it up, causing it to keep slipping off. She had the cutest little pink nipples.

"Here, let's see what we can do with this."

I adjusted and tightened the strings, even going so far as to cut some extra pieces off, until I had it presentable enough for a public outing. It consisted of two elongated triangles that sort of matched the crotch triangle, with strings holding up the top and bottom. Her breasts were fairly well covered, but it gave her some nice cleavage. The top probably wouldn't stay on if she were to dive into the water, but she'll have to figure that out on her own.

"Thanks Aunt Cat, I like this one. You're pretty big up top, does it ever bother you?"

"Only when I run, they bounce a lot, and sometimes it gets annoying. But when I wear jog bras they seem to help, and its not so bad."

Just then Timmy came in wearing his bathing suit. It was one of those little Speedos you sometimes see fat-bellied Canadian men wearing on Miami Beach. They pretty much don't look good on any man unless he's an Olympic swimmer or a professional life guard. In Timmy's case, it didn't look that bad on him, at least he had a flat stomach. I was concerned the other kids might make fun of him, since it wasn't exactly the latest style with young people. Timmy stopped short in the doorway, staring at my bare ass. When I turned to look, a huge bulge was forming in the front of his suit, his dick threatening to burst right out the top. Another good reason not to wear this kind of suit, men aren't too good at controlling or hiding their state of arousal.

"Whoa, that's a nice bathing suit Aunt Cat. Um, isn't it too small though?"

To the untrained eye, it might look like a couple of sizes too small. The top was nothing more than two thin strips of material tied at the top and bottom, covering my nipples just to the edges of the areolas. The bottom was a single strip of material that only covered my slit, leaving the edges of my pussy lips showing, and the back was nothing more than a string which disappeared into my crack. "Butt floss" as some called it.

"Thanks Timmy, do you like your sister's suit?"

"Wow, I'll say. That's way better than that thing dad's girlfriend gave you to wear. The top looks a little big though, will it stay on in the water?"

"It should," I said. "As long as she doesn't do any water skiing. Now Timmy, I think we better find you another suit, you don't want to walk around in public like that do you?"

The three of us stared at his crotch, which was still obscenely bulging out, the waistband now pulled away from his skin. Lavender just giggled.

"Yeah, I guess so. What should I do?"

"Stay right here, I'll see if I can find something."

I returned in a few minutes with one of my husband's bathing suits, which was more like a pair of water resistant hiking shorts that came down to mid-thigh. I handed it to Timmy, as he struggled to pull off the Speedo. Once it was off, his hard cock bounced and bobbed in front, pointing up to the ceiling. Lavender giggled again, but said nothing. These kids sure weren't shy about their bodies, at least not around me. Timmy tried to pull the suit on over his woody, attempting to stuff his cock inside. It's amazing how quickly a young guy can recover. Timmy already had two ejaculations this morning, and here he was with another boner.

"Geez Timmy, you'll never get it on like that. Get rid of the swelling first, here let me do it." Lavender said.

"Can Aunt Cat do it? Please?"

"Um, I don't know Timmy, maybe you should just do it yourself. I'm a trained masseuse and all that, but this is different."

"Oh please? I'm not a kid anymore, I'm a legal adult."

"Okay, okay, lay on the bed, let's get this over with so we can go swimming."

Timmy lay on the bed on his back, his hard-on pointing toward the ceiling. I sat on one side and Lavender sat on the other. When I touched his shaft, Timmy flinched a little, but then he relaxed. I wrapped my hand around his cock, my fist sliding up and down. Using my other hand, I started playing with his balls.

"What are you doing to his sack?" asked Lavender.

"I'm gently rolling his balls around, rubbing them very lightly. Guys like it, don't you Timmy?"

"Oh man, I'll say. I've never done that before."

"You're kidding? Not even to yourself? My doctor said I should always do this when I give man a hand job, it helps to promote the production of male hormones, which will keep you strong and healthy. I know all about this stuff now, I'm a professional!"

Lavender said "Let me try."

Removing my hand from Timmy's nuts, Lavender began playing with them, using her fingers to roll them around, running her thumb up and down the center ridge. She got the hang of it right away. Am I a good teacher or what?

I was pumping Timmy's dick pretty fast now, and with Lavender still playing with his balls, he was about to explode. His cock swelled, his body tensed, and all of a sudden a stream of jizz shot out the tip, followed by several more, landing all over his abdomen and chest. There were copious amounts of his semen all over my hand, as it continued to flow out. I had forgotten how much of the stuff these young guys could produce, it looked like a pint of creamy white skin lotion had been dumped all over my hand. When it seemed like nothing else was coming out, I removed my hand from his still hard cock and, without thinking, raised my hand to my mouth and licked all the cum off, swallowing every drop I could. With my lips coated in sticky white cream, I looked up and saw Timmy and Lavender just staring at me, their jaws hanging down.

"What?"

"You eat that stuff? Eww, isn't it kinda gross?" asked Lavender.

Then Timmy chimed in, "Yeah Aunt Cat, I've never heard of anyone putting it in their mouth and swallowing it. What does it taste like?"

I had forgotten where I was and who I was with. I didn't think about the fact these two had probably never done this before.

"Its actually kinda tasty. Slightly salty, and sweet too sometimes. It depends on what kind of food the man had an hour or so before. It takes some getting used to, but I really like it. And its good for you, its mostly protein. My doctor says I should eat it whenever I can, it will help keep my boobs from sagging, it'll help my muscles stay strong, and its good for your complexion. I even get hot protein injections from my doctor once a month, free of charge! Your dad knows all about it, because he offered to give me a booster shot when he gets back. He's such a nice guy, your dad. He's just like Dr. DeShade, a real humanitarian."

Using her fingers, Lavender scooped a small amount off of Timmy's stomach and put it in her mouth. At first, she looked a little unsure, but then she smiled.

"Hey, you're right, its not that bad!"

She scooped up the remainder from Timmy's stomach and chest, and ate it all. Dr. DeShade would be proud of me for helping to educate another woman. With his cock now shrinking fast, Timmy would be able to get the suit on. I made him take a quick shower, then the three of us finished getting dressed.

We walked over to the neighbor's house to get Bobby and Josie. They were also brother and sister and both attended the same local college, allowing them to live at home. Bobby was taller than Josie, but they both had very muscular, athletic bodies, and they both had blue eyes and blonde hair. Josie, who preferred to be called Jo, was very pretty, with a typical college girl's tight body, including a nice set of large breasts, probably the same size as mine. Bobby was pretty cute too, and he usually ran with me on weekends and during the week when school was out on break. The five us walked about a mile down the road to Richard and Michael's house, where we found them in the back yard by the pool. Both of them wore surfer shorts that came down almost to their knees, the same kind of suit Bobby was wearing. Richard was getting a barbeque grill ready for cooking hamburgers and hot dogs. Michael was setting up a picnic table.

When Richard saw us, he shouted, "Hey guys, welcome to the pool party. We're just getting everything set up, so make yourselves at home. Drinks are in the cooler, and there's more in the fridge inside. How about a margarita Cat? Hey, you kids are old enough to drink alcohol right? Can they have margaritas if they want to Cat? "

I said, "The legal age in Tennessee is 21 Richard, so everyone here is legal. But maybe you guys should stick to either beer or soda, okay?"

Grabbing four bottles of ice cold Coors Lite from a cooler and handing them to the young people, Michael said, "And by the way, this is a clothing-optional pool, so wear whatever you like. And if any of you girls need suntan lotion, Richard and I are experts at applying it to the female body. The boys are on their own, hahaha."

Lavender whispered to me, "What do they mean by clothing-optional?"

"Oh they're just kidding around. Well, maybe they're not. I usually sunbathe topless whenever I come over here, so that's what they're getting at. Clothing-optional means you can wear, or not wear, whatever you want. You can be naked if you want to."

"Really? You would do that? I think I'd be too embarrassed."

"You do whatever you want to Lavender, its up to you. There's no pressure either way. I'll be going topless myself, but you don't have to."

The kids set their stuff down on some chairs, then wandered off, sipping beer. I took my tank top and shorts off first, intending to wear nothing more than a bathing suit (or half of one) the rest of the day. Jo followed my lead, pulling off her shorts and tee shirt. Lavender looked at me as if she were seeking approval, so I just nodded my head. That's all she needed, and she took off her shirt and then slowly squirmed out of her shorts. Four sets of eyes followed our every move. Guys love to watch girls strip, don't they? Once the three of us were standing there in our bikinis, Bobby and Timmy took off their shirts.

After everyone was settled in, Michael said, "Hey, I need a hand bringing out some stuff, anybody want to help?"

"Lavender would love to help you Michael", I said.

Lavender gave me an evil look, but she walked over to Michael anyway. After handing her another beer, Michael led Lavender into the house. Bobby and Timmy were sitting on the edge of the pool talking and drinking beer, and Jo was over by the grill chatting with Richard. I took the opportunity to grab a lounge chair and spread a towel across it. I decided now was as good a time as any, so I took my top off and rummaged through my bag for some lotion. Jo looked over and saw me topless, so she gave me a thumbs up and after handing her beer to Richard, took her top off as well. Richard had a huge grin on his face. As soon as I lay down, Timmy and Bobby came over.

Bobby spoke up first. "Uh hey Miss Cat, can we join you?"

"Sure guys, pull up some chairs. Are you going to try out the pool? I'd like to know how cold it is before I jump in."

Timmy said, "Yeah sure, we'll let you know.

As I started to squirt some suntan lotion on my arm, I noticed both boys were watching me intently.

"Hey, you guys want to put some on my legs?"

They shouted in unison, "SURE!!"

After putting their beer bottles down, I told them to hold out their hands, and then I squirted some lotion into each of their palms. They were so cute, they didn't know where to start, so I suggested my feet first, then make their way uphill. They went to work, covering every inch of my skin, even between my toes. It felt good, like getting a foot massage, and I started to get a little turned on. Once they got up to about my knees, they both held out their hands for more lotion, so I put more into their palms. Back to work they went, going up past my knees to my thighs, coming closer to my crotch.

By now I had finished my arms and was just starting to put some on my upper chest. I looked at the two of them, waiting to see what they were going to do. Bobby went first, running his fingers right up to the edge of my suit. I spread my legs apart so he could get in, and soon his fingers were touching my outer pussy lips. A little shy at first, Timmy finally took the hint, and did the same thing on the other leg. They kept massaging my upper and inner thighs until I said that was great, thanks. They both sat back and watched as I started to apply the lotion to my breasts. Even through the loose shorts, I could see bulges in their crotches. I just couldn't resist.

"You guys want to do these too?" pointing to my boobs.

"Wow really?", Timmy asked.

"Sure, but do me a favor and get me another margarita first."

They both ran to Richard to ask him where he kept the mixed drinks, and he showed them a pitcher sitting on the table near the house. It finally dawned on them that Jo was now topless too, and they stopped for a minute to chat with her. Timmy's eyes kept wandering down to her chest and I could see that even Bobby couldn't help but stare at his sister's perfect breasts. Once they poured the drink, they ran back to my chair and handed me the glass. Richard looked over at me and winked.

"Thanks guys, here ya go."

They held out their palms and I put a generous amount on both. Raising my arms above my head, I lay back and closed my eyes, feeling the sensation of four hands rubbing, massaging, palpitating my tits. Both boys played with my nipples, squeezing them, flicking them, running their fingers back and forth across them. I told them not to forget the undersides and immediately they rubbed all around, really giving them a two handed mauling, digging in on all sides. They went back to the nipples, pinching them again. It felt pretty damn good, and I could feel myself getting wet.

"Okay guys, how about the stomach?"

Armed with more lotion, they went to work on my abs, making their way downhill this time. Soon they were on my lower abdomen, below my belly button, coming closer to the bathing suit again. Each one tentatively went lower until their fingers were touching the waistband of my suit. One of them allowed a finger to stray under the waistband, then the other boy did the same. Soon several fingers on both sides of my lap were slipping closer to my twat. I could probably have used a good finger fucking at this point, but it wasn't the proper time.

When each boy managed to brush a finger or two across the top of my slit, I quietly said, "That'll do for now guys. Hold that thought."

I didn't know whether or not they got the hint, but they immediately pulled their hands out, as if they had just touched a hot iron. Bobby whispered something to Timmy, then they ran towards the pool and jumped in. Richard was still having a nice conversation with Jo, but Michael and Lavender were nowhere to be seen. I was hot and thirsty, and the margarita pitcher was empty, so I decided to go in the house to make more. I didn't bother putting on my top, this was going to be a bare chested day for the remainder.

When I went into the house I headed straight for the kitchen. Just as I opened the refrigerator door, I heard voices coming from one of the bedrooms. Following the sound, I came to a door that was not quite closed all the way, and I could hear Lavender and Michael talking inside. As I peeked through the opening, I saw Michael standing in front of Lavender, who was kneeling in front of him. Michael's swim trunks were down around his ankles, and Lavender was stroking his cock with one hand while playing with his balls with the other. Unconsciously I lowered my own hand to my crotch and started rubbing my pussy through the thin material of my bathing suit.

All of a sudden, Bobby and Timmy appeared at my side and before they could speak, I put my finger to my lips to shush them. Both boys looked through the door and stifled a laugh. Lavender now had a finger up inside Michael's asshole, and was still pumping away on his hard dick. Timmy's arm was brushing against my bare breast and Bobby had one hand on my bare butt. I looked down and saw both boys had huge tents in the front of their shorts. I put a hand on each one of their crotches and slowly started to stroke them. Timmy let out a soft moan and Bobby started playing with my pussy. As the three of us watched, Michael tensed up and shot his load right onto Lavender's neck and chest, where it then ran down between her breasts. She continued pumping his shaft as he spurted several more times onto her skin. Bobby and Timmy were rock hard as I continued to pull on their meat. Bobby had worked a finger under my suit, and had it buried in my snatch. Timmy was playing with my tits, pulling and twisting my nipples.

I couldn't take it any longer, I dragged both boys by theirs dicks to another bedroom and closed the door. We left Lavender scooping the cum off her chest with her fingers and sucking it into her mouth. Pulling my bathing suit bottoms off, I grabbed both boys by the waistband of their shorts and yanked them down. Two beautifully hard, throbbing cocks bounced into view, and I grabbed one in each hand, stroking them again. I told Timmy to kneel down in front of me, and then I got on my hands and knees, instructing Bobby to get behind me. I immediately took Timmy's cock into my mouth and started sucking on him. Bobby needed no instructions, placing the tip of his cock against the entrance to my cunt and in one motion, buried it to the balls. He started fucking me hard and fast, just the way I like it. In the meantime, I had sucked Timmy's dick all the way down my throat, coming back up for air, then burying it deep down again, repeating this over and over. I reached up and placed Timmy's hands on the back of my head and he immediately got the idea, holding me close to his crotch, now thrusting his hips forward, experiencing his first chance to face fuck.