All Comments on 'Aunt Diana Ch. 1'

by AuntiesBaby

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great read

This was a good read I hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot story

Can't wait for future chapters to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mmmmm

Nice and hot! Can't wait for the 3 of them to have somee xciting play time together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good story

Quite a few moms have similar dilemma with son's behavior. Many ignore it and hope it is just a phase. It is good to have someone like Diana that understands and can take corrective action that is needed.

cathycantoocathycantooabout 10 years ago
Outstanding

Loved your work. "May we have some more please Aunty?"

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 10 years ago
Very interesting

I'm not much on humiliation, but the young man seemed fine with it. I think the young man would be happy to have an audience of more women. It would empower the god mother and help mother down the road with the oddity. I think he needs a make over though, to better fit into a female role! Good story, keep it up.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hope you'll continue with this

Hope you'll continue with this

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 10 years ago
Pretty good so far

I agree that I hope you will continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
superb

keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I have a hard on

Wishing I had an Aunt like her. I love for strong girls to comand me to serve them and nothing is more exciting or humbling than to be ordered to masturbate for a group of girls untill I can no longer cum and my penis hurts. To stand there with my naked in front of my school friends my penis shrinking into me with a puddle of cum on the floor waiting for the order to "clean that nasty stuff off my floor you pervert" then as I kneel down and lower my mouth to the puddle and feel a foot on my head smashing my lips into it as the girls and sometimes a few boys make comments. Sometimes they will stick a carrot or cucumber up my ass and make me reach around and work it in and out. Cucumbers with bumbs are not so nice as they make me bleed but the humiliation is so nice. I hope Aunty and mom make him into me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ch 2 should be good

I enjoyed ch 1 a little short but a good story idea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot Start

Would love to see both mommy and the aunt's daughter join in. I imagine it would be very humiliating to have a girl closer to his age helping with the sissy training.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Need ch2

Need ch 2

dadinpantiesdadinpantiesabout 10 years ago
So very sexy and a sissy's dream.

What a lucky sissy girl. Forced to be the girl and to share with his mother and aunty. I can't wait to read chapter 2 but I'll need to change my panties and nightie first as I've made a rather non-girly mess whilst reading chapter 1 xx

joln321joln321about 10 years ago

I'm hoping that you'll continue this story for many chapters. Texting pics to her girlfriend sounds like Aidy has entered the world of Women. Should have a chapter of Aidy telling his/her thoughts such as; " As I held the purple nightie up to myself, I couldn't believe the happiness rising inside of me. Good thing I was wearing jeans otherwise Auntie would've viewed my big erection the moment I had seen what her present for me was". I'm loving this story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very nice

nice tight cohesive story, love to know what happens when her girl friend the one that she sent the pic of gets there or when. i wonder what his/her mother thinks about all this, since he was put there to correct the situation. please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I am a sissy and when my mommy has me play with my clitty I have to catch the sticky stuff and eat it. If ant hits the floor she makes me get down and lick it up as she fingers my pussy. I am a bad girl some times and let some of the sticky stuff drop on purpose so I can lick it up and feel her finger in my pussy. When I prove I am a good girl she is going to bring home a boyfriend for me, I am so wanting that to be soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Amazing story just what I like. Ive just started crossdressing and I love it. Kik frillysissyboy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it

You need to keep this story keep going your writing flows so naturally

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackover 9 years ago
Loved it

I do hope you decide to continue with more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved Aunti

I grew harder and harder coming to an end of this story. I would love to see it continue with Godmother and mother and sissy son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please!

Aidy is so lucky! This story is like my dream come true - to have a mother figure controlling every aspect of my life as a gurl! I must hear more!

ladyannawladyannawalmost 9 years ago
Aunt etc

I would love to see it continue with Aunty and Mother and etc...friend !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it

very very well written and incredibly exciting to a sissy boy like me

FaggotFredCUMPIGFaggotFredCUMPIGover 7 years ago
ohh boy

i wish the aunt of mine who introduced me to sex at a very early age had used me like this. of course i didnt know i was a sissy back then. of course the only thing i would be allowed to use to clean up my mess, would be my tongue and mouth. the way i clean up my messes now, on all fours, face in the puddle and my ass in the air!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh My How Delicious !!!

I've just read two of your stories and so hoped to find more maybe chapter's 2 or 3 , I do so hope that you will find the time to write some more of the scrumptious tales that you have started . Thank You for your time and craft .

Hugs

Kathryn... xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep writing. love the cross dressing in front of auntie.

Aunt Diana is very good working with him. She needs to switch him to satin bra and panties and a full silk slip. A dress with his heels and a nice shoulder length wig would add to his excitement. Love my satin stuff, and my nice 40C bra. Feeling the straps over my shoulders and tight around my chest gives me a thrill and my own panties for stuffing the bra. Putting a girls shirt over the bra is heavenly.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 3 years ago

I'm Sorry...

I didn't even make it halfway down page one. He's 19, which means he should be out of high school, and even if he's not, he has more choices, than comply or military school. I know it's a story and all but realism has too count for something here. too many of these types of stories have characters that just except their "fate". But, If he's is confused, worried, ashamed, etc. He would fight back, it's human nature. I understand that would take longer and all, but at least it would be more realistic. 1 dimensional characters, like this lack the depth and realism to allow the readers to truly get into the story.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
How

How does she find a pair of shoes to fit him,let alone with four inch heels?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am so disappointed that there isn’t another chapter in this story. Back when I was a teen and wore my mother’s clothing I dreamed of getting caught. I can picture myself in Aiden’s high heels. I would love to have had an Aunt Diane.

gaiperegaiperealmost 2 years ago

I hope to Chapter 2 soon! Love the first chapter!!

Big_Mike_1966Big_Mike_19667 months ago

I want to hear more please!

wiggle1wiggle17 months ago

I want some more chapters YEAH!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous