All Comments on 'Aunt Ellen Ch. 3'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story Alex

Incredibly well written Alex will you be writing another chapter Alex?

Pat

_vernon_vernonover 16 years ago
Where's the rest?

Very well done, but there are so many hints of things that could happen. But I really like what you've done so far.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
It is nice to be a follower and....

read these stories long after they were first posted because I know that there is more to come (cum?). I'm now finding that it is difficult to read this part of the series with Ellen now the narrator rather than Matt. I keep trying to picture the scene and think it is Matt and then have to re-image the scene when I realize that it is from Ellen's perspective. Whatever - it's still good fun and there's a couple of chapters left plus another story, "Laying the Ghost." So, these young people are apparently going to really enjoy life in a hurry. At this point only a couple of weeks into the saga, there are at least 3 ex virgins, maybe more and one very satisfied aunt. Bravo!

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
This is so good !

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Aunt Ellen Ch. 2 Previous Part
Aunt Ellen Series Info