Aunt Faye Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whistled softly, wrapping my arms around her and cupping one of her butt cheeks with each hand. Our lips met in a hot kiss.

"You have lost it altogether, Ma," I said. "If dad walks down the hall and sees you dressed like this, he's going to have a conniption fit!"

"You're probably right, David," she said, gazing at me. "But don't you think I look sexy?"

"Sweetie, you look like a Playboy centerfold," I said. "Now go back in there and take that stuff off before dad catches you."

She kissed me again and fled. I was going to be a nervous wreck, I just knew it. And, I had a hard on again.

I waited until I settled down then changed into my swimsuit. I went back through the kitchen, and out into the back yard to sit by the pool. It was almost six in the evening and still extremely warm for the middle of June. The house was blocking the evening sun so it was quite pleasant outside. I could hear the sound of the surf on the beach beyond the next row of houses and the sounds of the neighborhood. I was dozing when Mom called out for me to come in for dinner.

She was busy serving plates as I took my place at the table. She was still in a marvelous frame of mind, humming and just as cheerful as she could be.

"What's eating her?" Dad asked, plunking down in his chair.

"She seems all right to me," I answered. "She just got home from the mall. That always makes her happy."

"Until I get the bill for all the crap she bought," he grumbled.

"Geez, Dad. Give it a rest," I said. "She's deserves it. She worked all those years."

"Yeah, and now she sits on her ass and does nothing," he complained.

I gave up. We ate in silence.

"David, will you take me to a movie tonight?" Ma asked.

"Sure, I guess so," I answered, dumbfounded.

"Good," she said. "I'll just load these dishes in the dishwasher and we can go."

I had no idea what this was all about. We got into my car and she instructed me to drive up to Jacksonville Beach and pull in the lot behind the Presbyterian Church. I did as instructed and parked where she told me. We waited for a few minutes and watched as Faye drove into the lot and pulled up next to my car. She climbed out of the Porsche and slid in next to mother. They both looked radiant.

"Now let's take a drive down to St. Augustine," Faye said.

I pulled out of the lot and headed south to The Ancient City. I was completely in the dark. And it was almost dark by the time we got to the outskirts of Vilano Beach and turned to cross the bridge into St. Augustine.

"Drive through town and pull in at the Ponce," Mom said.

The Ponce DeLeon is a very nice resort hotel on the edge of town. I was no longer in the dark. Faye jumped out and returned five minutes later with a key card in her hand, and a big grin on her face.

"Number 348, in the back," she announced.

I drove along the side of the building to the rear and parked in front of the indicated number. Mom and Faye climbed out and went directly to the door, entering the room. I watched as the drapes closed over the window and the light in the room came on as I walked in behind them. I closed the door and turned to see the two of them locked in a tight embrace with their mouths firmly coupled together. This was the first time I had ever witnessed two women in heat. Faye was the first to break the kiss, coming over to me and planting a wet kiss on me.

Mother joined us a few seconds later, after she had removed her dress to reveal the sexy underwear she had on earlier. Faye released me and stepped back to take her own clothes off. Mom pushed me back on the bed and went to work on my belt buckle. Faye, clad only in a skimpy yellow thong, stripped my polo shirt up over my head and closed her lips on my nipple. Mother took my cock deep into her mouth.

"Geez, you're gonna make me cum," I hastened, when the suction on my cock grew too intense.

"Sorry, Baby Doll," Mom said, easing up on me.

Faye's mouth disappeared from her gentle sucking on my nipples. I felt, and then heard Mom groan around my cock, when she started to cum after Faye started licking her pussy from behind.

"Oh, Fuck Yes!" Mother wheezed, with my cock embedded in her throat.

I exploded in her mouth. She gulped my cum into her throat, but choked and coughed most of it back out onto my cock and balls. I had bucked up and jammed my thick meat back into the back of her mouth just as I spewed out a thick glob of semen. Faye mashed her face in mother's spasm wracked cunt, jamming her tongue as deep into her as she could.

Poor mom was nearly blue from lack of air so I pulled my dick out of her mouth and rolled her on her side so she could spit the rest of my load out of her mouth. Faye came to me and replaced mom's mouth with hers, frantically trying to salvage as much of my spilled ejaculate as she could. My cock returned to full hardness within a few minutes. Mom recovered and started to lick and kiss all over Faye's pussy.

"I want to see you fuck her, David," Mother said. "I got so hot when I watched you yesterday."

"Oh God, yes," Faye said, raising her head. "Fuck me, David."

Faye got up on her hands and knees, straddling Ma's face but keeping her mouth right over Ma's cunt. They were in the classic sixty-nine position, with Faye on top. I entered Faye from behind. Mom ran her tongue all along my cock as I buried it in Faye's swollen pussy. She licked my balls when I pushed home into Faye. I fucked her forever like that while she kept eating mom's pussy. Mom's face was slick with our mixed juices and her own saliva. Each time I pulled out to the tip, I could look down into her gleaming eyes.

"David," Faye gasped. "Pull your cock out and put it in my ass hole."

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yes," she screeched. "Slam your cock in my hot ass."

I pulled my cock from her clutching cunt. A great torrent of thick juice oozed out of her and flooded into Mom's mouth. She gulped down every drop, sucking on Faye's dilated cunt for more.

I pushed my slimy cock against her puckered little anus, until is stretched open and accepted my intrusion. Ma was still frantically licking away at us from underneath. Slowly I eased father into Faye's tight ringlet. Once I had penetrated her nearly full depth, I withdrew and started to slowly saw in and out of her. My balls slapped my mother on the face each time I pushed back into Faye. She continued licking both Faye's leaking pussy lips and my balls, whenever they came within her reach.

Faye was savagely ramming her tongue into Ma's pussy and raking at her clit. Suddenly mother started convulsing under Faye, which sent Faye over the edge into a series of her own rapid strong contractions. Each time she tensed up, her anal ring clamped securely around my rampaging cock, sending sensations as yet unfelt crashing through my body. I finally slammed my cock all the way into Faye's ass, blasting my nuts empty. When her huge climax overtook her, she clamped down on my deflating cock with tremendous pressure, squeezing it out of her tightened hole. A thick stream of nasty goo followed my cock out of her sphincter and oozed down over her cunt onto my mother's face.

Mom just lapped away, keeping Faye at the top of her zenith for what seemed like a very long time. Then it was over for all three of us. We just lay there on the bed panting like dogs.

"We have to get back," Ma said, suddenly.

She got off the bed and went into the bathroom. We quickly showered and left the motel. None of us had much to say as we drove back, until we pulled up next to Faye's car.

"I don't want this to end here," Mom said, as Faye opened the car door.

"Me either," Faye agreed.

"It won't," I said. "But we've got to be careful. If dad or Uncle Ned catch wind of this, we'll be in deep shit. All of us!"

I waited until Faye pulled away before starting the engine on my car.

"I love you so much, Davy," Ma said.

"I know, Ma," I said.

"I don't think you do, David," she said. "But I'm going to show you just how much I really do love you."

12