Aunt Frankie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want my first tine to be the two of us, together."

Aunt Em rolled onto her back and spread her legs. As I knelt between them, she reached for my arms to pull me down onto her. As I kissed her, she reached between us and guided me into her. She bent her knees, opening herself wider, then hooked her ankles over my legs. With a slow, steady thrust I buried myself in her. Her mouth on me had been wonderful. There are no words to describe how good this felt.

I stroked in and out of Aunt Em, her hips rising to meet my thrusts as she used her legs for leverage to hold our bodies together. In a very few minutes I felt my climax approaching. With my inexperience, I couldn't tell about Aunt Em but I found her mouth with mine and kissed her deeply as I spurted deeply inside of her.

It was not until a long time later, after much experimenting and practicing that we fell asleep, me spooned against her back and marvelous bottom, my arm around her, her hand again holding mine against her breast.

I woke to the chirping of birds. It was barely dawn. I was lying on my back. I turned my head to look at Aunt Em. The dim morning light, filtered by the curtains, lit Aunt Em's face while she slept, lying on her side facing me, her body pressed against mine, her arm across my stomach. I reached up to gently caress her face.

"I'm not asleep," she said, opening her eyes. "I was just too comfortable to move when I woke up. And I like the feel of you against me."

I shifted onto my side, facing her, then put my arm around her to hold her while I kissed her. Her nipples were firm, brushing against my chest, our pelvises gently grinding against each other, her top leg hooked over my hip. We made slow, gentle love for a long time.

Later, I was lying on my side stroking Aunt Em as she lay on her stomach, her face turned away from me. I caressed her from her neck, down her spine to the top of her marvelous butt, then back up one side of her back to her neck. Then I did the same thing again with the other side of her back. Every so often she would hum with pleasure.

After a while I couldn't resist anymore, so I slid my hand down to caress the ass that had caused so many fantasies over the last few years. When I slid my hand down her crack the side of my little finger brushed across her rosebud. Aunt Em lifted her head and turned to face me, then lay it back down. One hand reached behind her to grasp my wrist.

"Honey," she said, "That much feels really good, but would it be okay if you don't do any more than that?"

"I'm sorry," I said. "I won't do it again. I just wanted to rub your butt. I've had fantasies about it since I saw you in that yellow two piece swimsuit your wore at the pool party for Mom's birthday when I was 13."

"I'm not reneging," she said. "I'll do anything your want. If you want me there, you can have me, but would it be okay if we don't do it that way?"

"Aunt Em, I don't want to do anything you don't want to. I'm not interested in just having sex with you. From what little I know, I think that women don't enjoy that and it can hurt. If we won't both enjoy what we do, I don't even want to try it. And even if you would let me, I won't do anything that hurts you."

Tears brimming in her eyes, she rolled onto her side, pulled me close and kissed me, a long, gentle kiss.

"You can rub my butt anytime you want," she said, then with an impish gleam in her eye that I had not seen for a for a very long time, "but when you do it in public you better make sure no one is looking."

Much later, Aunt Em made breakfast for us. She'd slipped on one of her long tee shirts. It was enough to cover her so I could keep my hands off of her while she made breakfast. Mostly, anyway.

After we ate, instead of using the dishwasher we did the dishes, Aunt Em washing, me drying. As she was putting everything away in the cupboard, I stepped up behind her, slipping my hands around her waist, pressing my groin against her butt ass as I kissed her neck below her ear, nuzzling her. I was sure she could feel my hardness pressing into her.

"You're incorrigible. It's only been a little over an hour," she said, a smile in her voice.

"I know," I replied, "but it's been over an hour."

"I've created a monster," Aunt Em said with a theatrical sigh, turning in my arms and reaching around my neck to pull my head down for a kiss. "I guess I'd better see if I can tame it."

Just then the phone rang. Aunt Em looked at the caller ID. "It's Carol," she said. Picking up the handset, she turned around and leaned back against me. Her free hand reached for my hand and pulled up to her breast. I nuzzled her neck again.

"Hi, Carol." She listened a few moments.

"No, I'm just putting the dishes away." She listened some more.

"He's taking good care of me. I feel wonderful. I slept and slept and slept. When I woke up Thursday, he fed me some soup and tea then I slept some more. I woke up yesterday morning but it's kind of a blur. I took a nap in the afternoon and we went to La Trattoria for dinner. We got back about 8:30, watched a movie and went to bed. I slept some more. That's about it." She paused, listening.

"No, he's up." An evil grin crossed her face as she reached back between us and brushed her hand across my erection. "We just finished breakfast and cleaning up. I gave him the morning off, so I cooked."

I was now cupping a breast in each hand, still nuzzling Aunt Em's neck as she talked. Her nipples were hard. I slid my left hand down and lifted the edge of her sleep tee, then cupped her vulva, my middle finger slipping into her slit, caressing her clit. She gasped slightly, putting her hand over mine, pressing my hand tightly against her groin.

"No. It's nothing. Something started to slip but I caught it." She listened a moment.

"Yes. He told me the plan. We're going to close my place up and we'll be there mid-afternoon." Another pause to listen.

"Okay. We'll see you then. Love you." Aunt Em disconnected the call.

"You scamp," she said, chuckling as she turned around to give me a quick kiss, then leaned back in my arms to look at me for several moments, a smile on her lips. "Well? You going to finish what you started?"

* * *

Several weeks later, I was sitting in the breakfast nook at home, halfway through my second cup of coffee when Mom came into the kitchen.

"Morning, honey,"she said as she leaned over to kiss my cheek, then poured a cup of coffee for herself, topped mine off, and sat down across from me.

"Aunt Em's here," I said. "She came over after you went to bed and decided to spend the night."

She looked at me as she took a sip of her coffee, an odd look I didn't recognize on her face.

"She sleep in her bed or yours?" Mom said, a wistful smile creasing her mouth. "I know about you and Frankie."

"I thought you might," I replied. "My bed. But she's in her room now. You knowing and us parading it in front of you are different things. Especially right now. Does Curt know?" Curt's my father, but I no longer call him anything but Curt.

"Good god, no," Mom said, "He's oblivious. To everything." Her eyes glistened with tears.

I slid out of the seat, moved around the table and sat down next to her, putting an arm around her as she lay her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around me, hugging me against her.

"If he knew anything," she said, "he'd of said something by now. Just to get back at you."

"Good," I said. "It'd be inconvenient to have to finish what I started."

* * *

A few weeks ago Curt came home drunk. Again. He'd spent the afternoon drinking beer and watching football with his buddies as they relived their college triumphs. With me in the room, and maybe not the first time but certainly the last, Curt had slapped Mom. He hit her so hard he knocked her down. I reacted 'with prejudice.'

I stepped up behind him, broke his balance by hitting him in the back of each knee with my knees, then forced him to the floor. I slid one arm around his throat and locked it in place in a modified carotid stranglehold that is almost impossible to break. When I squeezed, my arm pressed against his carotid artery. No more than 15 seconds to unconsciousness, and not all that long until death. People who think Judo is just Japanese wrestling don't know much about it.

"Don't kill him," I heard Mom say with surprising calm. "He's not worth the annoyance it'd cause until it got straightened out."

I released the pressure on Curt's carotid, but held the choke hold.

"Can you hear me?" I asked him. He nodded slightly. That was as far as he could move.

"It ends here," I said. "You can't take me. You're 50 pounds and hundreds of beers out of shape. You're bigger but I'm stronger. Lots stronger. I'm faster, and I know what I'm doing. And now you've made sure I'm meaner. You touch Mom again, I'll kill you. She trips on a crack in the sidewalk and breaks her arm, I'll figure it's your fault and I'll kill you. I won't spend more than a day in juvvie, and maybe not even that." I squeezed his neck for emphasis.

"You'll be dead and I'll get away with it. In this state self-defense includes defending someone else, and everyone will be on my side, not yours. You understand me?"

He nodded again, defeat clear in his body language, so I let go of his neck, backed away rose to my feet in a continuous motion, before he had a chance to do anything except rub his neck. When he got to his feet, I moved in front of him and crowded him to gave him a chance to change his mind, but he just turned and stumbled out of the room. He moved out of the house later that day.

That afternoon was just the culmination of his years-long downhill slide. A college jock, he wasn't good enough for the pros and he never got past that, or the frat boy drinking binges. As he got older and found himself stuck in a well paying but dead end job, his drinking got worse. I didn't really understand much of that until around 4 years ago, about the time I turned 13. By then I'd learned to stay out of his way when he was drinking, which was often.

Mom had one of her associate attorneys file for the divorce that week.

* * *

"You have to be careful," Mom said, bringing me back to the present. "I love Frankie like my own sister, and lord knows she needed more than just me to help her through the grieving, but if anyone finds out she'll go to jail. Being in college doesn't matter. You're still a minor and what you're doing is illegal for her." She paused, hugging me tightly. "I'm not telling you it's wrong or that you should stop, but you can't let anyone know. Not anyone. You understand? No one."

I didn't say anything for several moments. Barely seventeen years old, and she'd just given me her blessing to sleep with her best friend. I tipped my head down to kiss her temple, just behind her eye.

"I wouldn't tell anyone," I said. "I wouldn't do anything to get Aunt Em in trouble. I love her. Not getting married love - I'm not in love with her - well, maybe I am a little - but I love her the way I love you. It's like I have another mom. I'd never do anything to hurt her. Or you."

"I know," Mom replied. "Just be careful. OK?"

"We'll be careful, Mom," I said. "I promise. You know what that means."

"I know, honey." Mom sat up pulled may head down to her chest, holding me tightly against her, my head pressed against her breasts as she hugged me. Not even close to being the first time, or even the first one hundredth time, my barely suppressed Oedipus complex surged through me.

"Why don't you go wake her up?' Mom said. "See if she wants breakfast or something."

It turned out Aunt Em wanted the or something.

* * *

A month or so later it was raining, and had been for several days. It was a Thursday, so my classes were over at 12:00, but it was ugly enough out that I decided to skip the library in favor of studying at home. Mom's car was in the garage when I got there. I hurried into the house, looking for her. She never takes time off, so I was concerned something had happened.

She was in the den, sitting on the sofa staring into the fire. She turned when she heard me come in and gave me a wan smile.

"Hi, honey. You're early."

"It was too ugly to spend the afternoon on campus so I skipped the library. I can do everything here. Is anything wrong."

"No. Not really. I'm just feeling down. This mess with your father. Frankie got tired of me moping and chased me out of the office, so I decided to take a few days off."

I sat down next to her on the sofa and put my arm around her shoulders. She leaned against me, her head in the hollow of my shoulder as I stroked her hair.

"Is there anything I can do?" I asked.

"No," she said. "It's okay. I'll be alright. I just need some time off. But this is nice."

She started to take a sip of her wine, then sat up and said, "Would you like a glass?"

I've been drinking wine with her occasionally for over a year, but the imp in me reared it's mischievous head.

"I'm too young to drink," I said. "You trying to corrupt me?"

That got me a small grin.

"You're too young to have sex with my best friend, too, but that hasn't stopped you," she said rising and walking to the wet bar. She poured me a glass and refilled hers. Moving back to the sofa, she handed me my glass then sat down, lifted my right arm to put it around her shoulder, and leaned against me. I tipped my head down and kissed her hair.

We sipped our wine in comfortable silence for several minutes until Mom sat up to put her empty glass on the end table. Then she leaned back against me once again, shifting until her head was comfortably resting in the hollow of my shoulder again. I squeezed her gently as she gave a long, contented sigh.

"This is nice," she murmured. I rested my head against the top of hers and stared into the fire. I realized I had dozed off when I felt Mom reach with her right hand to grasp mine. Pulling gently on my hand, she used her left hand to open her now unbuttoned blouse as she guided my hand inside it so I would cup her left breast. She wasn't wearing a bra.

Surprised but enthralled, I gently caressed her breast for several minutes. Mom shifted carefully so she wouldn't dislodge my hand as she moved, and I put my left arm around her back to hold her as she turned, lifted her legs onto the sofa, and lay back across me as she reached behind my neck to pull me down to kiss me. Her mouth opened slightly as I pressed my mouth to hers and we shared a long, sweet, gentle kiss.

When the kiss ended, Mom looked up at me for several seconds, her eyes glistening, her hand pressing mine against her breast.

"You can have me too if you want me," she said softly, almost a whisper, looking at me with an expression I thought meant she was expecting to be rejected.

"Only since I was 11," I replied, "but I can't hurt Aunt Em."

Mom's expression changed to one of contented pleasure as she pulled me down to kiss me again.

"You won't," she told me. "I said too, not instead of. She told me about your dreams. This was her idea. I wouldn't have had the nerve by myself."

I leaned down to kiss her as I pulled my hand out of her blouse, then ran it down her side, over her hip and down her leg to her knee. I caressed her nylon covered leg for a moment then slid my hand between her knees and under her skirt. She parted her legs to make room for my hand as I caressed up the inside of her thigh.

As I neared her vulva, I reversed direction and slid my hand back down her leg. Reaching her knee, I switched to her other leg and made the same slow journey. This time I didn't stop. When I reached her vulva, I used one finger to trace the outline of her labia through her panties and pantyhose. Mom was thrusting hips against my hand slightly, trying to increase the pressure of my hand against her.

I slid my hand out from under Mom's skirt, then traced her face with my fingers. She reached for the button on her skirt and started to unbutton it. I reached for her hand and stopped her.

"Not here," I whispered. "This has to be special for you. For us."

Mom slid out of my lap and stood up. When I stood, she stepped close to me, put her arms around me and lifted herself on tip toe to kiss me lightly. Without a word, she turned, grasping my hand as she did, then led me out of the den and up the stairs to her bedroom.

Mom kicked her shoes off as we entered her bedroom, then led me to the side of her bed. When she started to finish unbuttoning her blouse, I shook my head as I grasped both of her wrists to stop her.

"I get to do that," I said.

She smiled and lifted her hands to rest them on my shoulders as I undid the remaining buttons. I left her blouse hanging open instead of taking it off of her, briefly caressing her breasts before moving my hands to her skirt. I unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt and let it fall, then knelt in front of her and slowly pulled her pantyhose down, kissing and licking down her legs as I did. I made that last a long time, and could feel her trembling when she finally stepped out of her hose, a hand on my shoulder to brace herself.

I stood and kissed her as I finally slid her blouse off her shoulders and arms, then dropped it and spent several minutes kissing her face, neck, shoulders and the tops of her breasts. Eventually, I reached slid my hands to her waist to pull her hips against me while lightly kissing each of her now rigid nipples before I began kissing and, using just the tip of my tongue, licking her breasts, carefully avoiding her nipples. All the while Mom slowly ground her pelvis against me.

Several minutes later, Mom moaned deep in her throat as she grabbed my head and guided my mouth to her right nipple. I sucked on it for a moment then bit it gently. A shudder ran though Mom's body, and she pulled my head more tightly against her as I bit her nipple again, realizing she was having an orgasm.

Moving to her left breast, I slowly repeated the process, but I also turned Mom slightly to the left and slid my hand inside her panties. Wetting my finger with her moisture, I traced the lips of her labia and around her clitoral hood for several minutes, then moved to the tip of her clit, caressing it until I felt her shudder with another orgasm.

Leaving her breasts, I traced my mouth down, across her stomach, as I knelt in front of her again. I explored her navel with my tongue for a few moments,.then began pulling her panties down, kissing and licking downward as I did.

As I slid her panties down her legs, my mouth reached the lush triangle of her womanhood. I kissed her mons, pulling gently at her hair with my lips, then I moved my mouth lower. When my tongue found the top of her labia, she spread her legs slightly. I spread her lips with my tongue and licked and nipped at her for a long time. When her breathing turned to short gasps, my tongue grazed her clitoral hood. Her hips bucked slightly, involuntarily, and she trembled with her 3rd orgasm.

I stood up and pulled Mom against me as I kissed her deeply, then turned her and lay her on her bed. I quickly undressed then moved between her legs as she parted them for me. After several minutes of kissing, licking and nibbling her labia, I moved to the top of her labia and parted her lips with my tongue again, searching for her clit. Now engorged, it had emerged from its hood, so I licked and kissed along it's sides for a few moments before catching the tip between my teeth and gently nipping it. Mom screamed softly and bucked against my face, a series of shudders shaking her body.

When the tremors stopped, I slid up her body to share a kiss with her. As we did, I slid my legs between hers, then found her wetness with the tip of my cock. I slid into her slowly, raising my body so I rubbed along her clit as I did. A long, contented moan of pleasure come from deep in Mom's throat.