Aunt Frankie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jarhead14
Jarhead14
19 Followers

I moved in and out of Mom with long, slow strokes, withdrawing slightly, then pushing back into her as deeply as I could. She wrapped her arms around my back, bent her knees and spread her legs widely, opening herself to me completely as she locked her legs around mine and pulled me against her until I was fully buried in her. I continued my slow, deep strokes. When I kissed her again, her lips firmed under mine as she grabbed my head and held me as her kiss turn fierce, her legs holding me inside her.

I felt rather than heard another low moan from Mom, then felt the beginnings of the tremors that I now knew meant she was having another orgasm. Without warning, my own climax arrived and I emptied myself into Mom. When I was finished, I continued to slowly stroke in and out of Mom for a while longer as we rode the afterglow of our mutual orgasm.

When I stopped moving, Mom held me deep inside her for several moments, kissing me. When she relaxed her arms slightly, still buried in her moist warmth I rolled to the side, pulling her onto her side so that we were facing each other, our bodies still tightly pressed together.

When Mom's breathing was nearly back to normal, I kissed her. Her mouth opened to mine, but it was a gentle kiss, our passion satisfied for the moment. She opened her eyes and looked at me, smiling a contented smile.

"So that's the difference between having sex and making love," she said. "Making love is much better."

I rolled onto my back, my arm around her, pulling her to lay beside me, her head on my chest. She was asleep in seconds.

Sometime later, I realized Mom was awake when she began caressing my stomach as she gently rubbed her mons against my hip. I was hard again almost immediately.

With a touch of awe in her voice, Mom said "You're ready again? Already?"

"Mom," I said, "I'm seventeen. I'm in bed with a beautiful, and naked, woman. It would be a surprise if I wasn't."

"Well," she said, moving on top of me, holding herself up with one arm as she guided me to her opening with her other hand then pressed her body down onto me until I was buried in her, "in that case . . . ."

* * *

Much later we showered and dressed. Mom went downstairs and I went to my room. I would've rather spend the afternoon in bed with Mom, but I had to study. I lost track of time as I worked on a complex business model, and was lying across the foot of the bed reading the course book, which was lying on the floor, when Aunt Em came flying through the door to my room and jumped on my bed, making both of us bounce around. She grabbed my arm and rolled me onto my back then pressed her body against mine as she gave me a long kiss.

"That was nice," I said, when we came up for air, "whatever it was for." Aunt Em moved off me to lay on her side, pressed against me, with her top leg bent at the knee, her thigh laying across my groin. I put my arm around her as she lay her head on my chest. She started moving her leg, rubbing her thigh over my suddenly hard cock, through the gym shorts I'd put on.

"You did good," she said. "Carol's got that same contented look that I get. She's humming while she's making supper. It's been years since she's done that. You did really, really good."

"You're ok with it?" I asked. "With her and me? I don't want to hurt either of you. Mom said it was your idea."

"I'm not hurt. I'm delighted. Your Mom's my sister in all but blood and it's been making me crazy to see her so sad when I'm not anymore, and not being able to help her. Her marriage was over a long time ago, but the divorce is still hard on her. You did really, really good." She kissed me again.

"It wasn't actually my idea," she said after doing a good job of kissing me. "I just helped her talk herself into it after it occurred to her." Aunt Em moved off of me then rose to her knees as she reached for my shorts and started pulling them down. "Carol said she lost track of how many times she came, but she's pretty sure you only made it twice, and that we've got about 45 minutes to change that."

* * *

Aunt Em and I were lying in my bed, cuddling, covered with only a sheet, when Mom knocked on the door jamb, looking at us through the open door.

"Supper will be ready in about 10 minutes. You two decent?" she said. Aunt Em chuckled.

"No," she said. "But that's a problem because . . .?"

Mom walked into my room, smiling. She had put on a loose dress after we had showered earlier and she didn't have a bra on under it. She jiggled slightly as she walked toward us, mesmerizing me. She sat on the edge of the bed and looked at me for a long time, then leaned down to kiss me.

"Thank you," she said, sitting up. Aunt Em watched her, a thoughtful look on her face.

"Do I get a thank you too?" she asked in a quiet voice.

With no hesitation, Mom leaned across me, breasts pressing into my chest, and kissed Aunt Em. Not a peck. A lover's kiss.

When Mom finally sat back up, Aunt Em gave a long, satisfied sigh, then lay her head on my chest and looked at Mom.

"It's been way too long," she said.

"We'll take care of that," Mom said, "but right now supper's ready. You two get dressed, or at least put robes on. I don't want to be too distracted to eat. Supper. Eat supper."

We ate in the breakfast nook rather than in the dining room, choosing it because it's cozier. The table is no larger than those café tables that barely seat 4 people. Mom and Aunt Em sat on one side, as close together as they could get and still have room to eat. I sat across from them. It was the best meal I've ever had. In time each of them would find another man to share their lives with, but for now we were together. The two women I have loved all my life were happy again.

"Aunt Em . . . ," I started to say at one point, but she leaned across the table and pressed a finger to my lips.

"I'm not your Aunt Em anymore," she said softly. "I haven't been for a while. I'm Frankie to you now." She paused a moment, a playful gleam in her eye as she grinned at me. "And this" she said, pointing to Mom, "is Carol."

Jarhead14
Jarhead14
19 Followers