Aunt June Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,754 Followers

"Oh damn Tommy, you are incredible! Oh god baby, I, I want your mouth on my pussy. Please baby do it, taste me, eat me..."

Well Momma knows best. I lifted her legs further and crept closer. I was so eager but I knew I had to get this right. I breathed on her and she sighed, I kissed her pussy all over keeping away from her inner lips. She moaned. I placed my mouth over her whole pussy and started teasing with my tongue. I pulled back and used my fingers to explore. I teased her labia ring and opened her lips. Her scent was awesome! I could see that she was soaked, a tiny rivulet of her juice was flowing down her slit and onto her anus. I lapped up the juice I could reach and she moaned louder, one hand came to rest on my head. I licked up from the bottom of her slit to her opening, up to her clit. Mom gasped, her fingers clenched and released in my hair. I repeated the stroke and received the same reaction. I settled down and worked on this wonderful, sweet tasting pussy for what seemed like ages. I was in no rush. Hell I wanted her but we didn't know if that was going to happen. Sure it would be great to cum again for her, but right now, I just wanted to make her cum. I wanted to make her cry out.

Oh fuck she tasted great! And her aroma was so wonderful! I guess I was enjoying myself so much that I forgot the effect on Mom. She suddenly grabbed my head with both hands and started rocking her hips; she was groaning very loudly now!

"So close, so close! Make me cum, Tommy, make me cum... please oh please make me cum!"

I took her clit into my mouth and began sucking gently on it, I thought it felt bigger than Aunt June's. Once I had it, I started teasing it with the tip of my tongue. Mom was grinding my face into her pussy, her juices flowing over my chin. I had trouble breathing, but, damn this was great! I was flicking her clit rapidly from side to side now and Mom was crying out! My hands were on her thighs but now I reached up blindly until I found her tits and grabbed them. I started squeezing them and a minute later, Mom came!

She didn't call my name or really say anything comprehensible, she just cried out. Long cries of joy and release. Slowly, and reluctantly she released me and I gasped for air. This was where being a swimmer really paid off. Her voice returned.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my GOD! Tommy! That, that was amazing! Oh god oh god oh god baby! That was soooo fucking goooood! Oh you are fantastic! Come here!"

I sat next to her again and she kissed me, deep and intense and passionate, but without the hunger and longing of before. Wow, I did this. I gave my Mom a huge orgasm and she fucking loved it! She was smiling bigger and brighter than I had seen her in years! And she was crying, crying tears of joy and happiness and suddenly she pulled me into a very tight hug. She held me for a minute and then whispered into my ear.

"I love you Tommy! I love you so damn much! And I want you, I want to love you..."

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,754 Followers
12