Aunt Kate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonya come over here all out of sorts, accusing, demanding shit, crazy as she is, she wanted revenge. Your dad and your mom ended up taking her into their bedroom and your dad fucked the shit out of her. Your mom helped him do it. Tonya didn't fight them much, from what your mom told me. Then your mother did one of her cream pie clean ups. Tonya loved it. Your mom said she cum twice while she was eating her. Tonya later confessed that she had wanted to be with woman for years, sister or not. OK, so far?"

"Yeah, but how did you get involved. Why'd you decide to seduce me and get me into this? Not that I'm complaining."

"I'll get to that. Anyway, Tonya went home and told Blake to hit the road. She wanted a divorce. Which she was going to do any way, she had already talked to the kids about it. Here's where Katlyn and Kyle got involved. Later, Katlyn overheard enough of a conversation between her mom and your mom, to know what was going on. She confronted her mom, and Tonya confessed to some of what had happened between her and your parents. Katlyn soon talked to Kyle. Now the twins made a confession to their mom, they'd been exploring with each other since their 18th birthday. Before then, they just watch each other play with themselves. All of this took place over a few months."

"Now it's my turn. I come up here for a visit awhile back. The three of us got a little intoxicated one night, in the hot tub. The booze loosened all of our inhibitions and our talk. I was horny, so my nipples were on high beam. Your mom noticed my nipple rings and asked about them. When I told her that I had them pierced, she wanted to see. Your dad jumped right on the wagon, so I showed them. Anita was the first to test them and things went a little crazy from there. Your mom and I tried our best to fuck your dad to death, that night and the next day. From then on, I made periodic trips here and we all did the nasty, plus a lot more."

Finally, Tonya got wind of what we were doing, she wanted in on the action. With Blake gone, she was in need of some dick. The four of us meet one time here together. That's when you come up for discussion, along with the twins. I knew from watching you, that if you got half a chance at me, you'd take it. And, so here were are."

I was quiet for a few minutes letting all of this information soak in. Aunt Kate had drifted off to sleep, so I closed my eyes, thinking about what tomorrow would bring. Tonya and Katlyn were coming and the possibilities seem endless. Soon I was dreaming.

To be continued.

12