All Comments on 'Aunt Kathy'

by Vysis

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please continue. Mom should fall for son

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hope my erection goes down!

Now that's one fucking hot fuck tale!!!!! I used to have am aunt I fantasized about fucking almost every night so I can really appreciate the reality of dropping a hot load of cum in this babe's pussy for real!!!!!

Cock hardening story, Vysis, Keep it up as my cock needs assistance in "keeping up"!!!!!!!!

motordaddymotordaddyover 9 years ago
Tell More

They have the rest of the summer and then the summers when he is home from the academy. I had an Aunt when I was that age that I came so close to having sex with many times but it seemed there was a conspiracy against us between her children coming home from school just as she was about to get her panties pulled off and mounted more than once. And if it wasn't the kids it was some kind of emergency on their dairy that kept it from happening. But I have many fond memories of me and my aunt.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
puzzzled by her choice of where and how

she was standing for his first time.

Perhaps so she could look out over the water to where her husband was?

And what late night show were the neighbours watching?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Start

I recall many years ago I had an aunt that seemed to be very interested in my well-being. It was almost like my mother asked her to "help me" out in a sexual way. You see I was just into college near my aunt and many miles away from home. I ate several meals with my aunt and we had some wine. One night we had a little too much wine and were sitting watching tv on her sofa when she asked if I could massage her neck and back. I did and one thing led to another and the next thing I knew we were locked in a warm embrace and my cock was so hard that it ached. That is when she asked if I had ever been with a woman I lied and said that I had not so she asked if I would like to have sex and I said yes. So, she slowly stripped me and her and then sat on my cock facing me and as I sucked her rather large tits she ground into me and had an enormous orgasm and then I felt a strange feeling and before I could warn her I shot many streams of cum deep into her cunt and we held each other tight for a long time. That was not the last night we had sex but it was the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Write More

Good start. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I hope it's real

Dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh, more!

My first was with my aunt on my father's side. Uncle is a software rep and Mommy sent me to stay with Aunty Jakki as Uncle had a sales trip and a convention to attend. She caught me in the act of ejaculating into her panties. She took me in her mouth while I was spending. We were lovers till I went home and mommy said,''I know what you did - my sister-in-law.'' She had sent me there to aunty to have my first pussy. Mommy took over my education at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story I bet that's all it is

We'll a whore always be awhore

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done

Good story - hot! You need a bit of help in grammar, e.g, firm flesh is "taut" not "taught".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was my sister-in-law, my oldest brother's wife, that helped me and took my cherry. She was so beautiful. She had mercy on me. She taught me everything. She would go around their house in almost nothing, and as a young man, I got erections all the time. My first pussy (her's) was the best I ever had. She gave me "lessons" many times when I would stay with them. I don't know if my brother ever knew about it. But, he sure was a lucky man!

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

It's always nice to have a loving and caring older female (family member or not) to help you 'become a man'! I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memory?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVysis@Vysis
I have an active imagination but very little free time! I have at least a half dozen works in progress at any particular time and few more ideas that are only that. With a PhD in science, I do a lot of technical writing, but really enjoy getting my fiction on when I can find a...