Aunt Kathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her hips with my hands, and I felt her thrust her butt rearward, slowly impaling herself on my cock. She was wet and it slid in easily. The warmth of her tight flesh wrapped around my dick was unbelievably good. She moaned, "What a big man you are, too."

We stood like that for several seconds before instinct kicked in and I began to pump my cock slowly in and out of her. "That's perfect, baby, nice and slow for Aunt Kathy." She moved back toward me to get more of my cock inside of her, and her heavy breasts fell off of her arms and began to sway underneath her.

I reached up and grabbed a handful of breast in each hand, lifting and kneading, amazed at how heavy they were. I found the nipples and began to twist them between my fingers.

"God, that feels good," she said. "Now, fuck me faster."

I let go of her breasts and re-positioned my hands on her hips, pulling her rearward with each thrust of my hips. I began to fuck her faster and faster.

"So good, so good, so good. Fuck me! Fuck me hard!

I could feel sweat starting to bead on my forehead, and could see the sweat glistening on her back. We worked hard in perfect unison. I was fucking her like this would be the only time in my life I would ever have a real woman.

"Fuck me. Yes. Like that. Fuck me. I'm going to cum!" she said between clinched teeth.

I kept pumping as hard as I could. I felt my balls begin to tingle and my scrotum tighten up as a new load of sperm was starting to swell up for my second real woman orgasm.

"Baby, I want you to cum inside me as I'm cumming. Are you close?" she panted, thrusting her hips back in time to my thrusts forward.

"I'm really close," I said.

"Fuck me!" she cried. "Fuck, fuck, fuck...I'm cumming!" Her right hand stayed on the railing to stabilize herself, and her left hand shot up to her breast and kneaded the nipple. "Cum, baby, cum for your aunt!"

With one last thrust I buried my cock deep inside her pussy and I erupted inside of her. The feeling was intense and strangely so much different than jerking off. It felt so much better.

After about a minute, she stood up and placed her arms up and around my neck, keeping my penis deep inside of her. I placed my arms around her stomach and held her there as the warm sea breeze cooled us down.

I kissed her on the nap of her neck and said, "Thank you, Aunt Kathy. That was amazing."

"No, my big man," she insisted, "thank you."

12