Aunt Laura Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers

"Oh geez Laura!...I'm so close!...'' he gasped, straining upwards to try and hunch himself up into Laura's seething tunnel. But now his aunt held herself unmoving above him with just his cock crown barely lodged inside her.

"Don't stop!...Ahhh!...Please!..." the frustrated guy moaned, squirming with excitement as the older woman teased him.

"You'll hold it until I tell you you can come! Do you understand me Neil?,,,"

'Neil!...Neil!...' Brad cried out in his mind.

The man under her that his aunt was banging was his old team mate, not her boss! Brad could scarcely believe what was going on.

By this time the crouching blonde had resumed riding slowly up and down on Neil's livid erection. And then, without warning, she'd bang herself down on him sharply three or four times before resuming her much more leisurely pace. And every time she did that the groaning young man beneath her strained at the ropes restraining him.

Judging by how Neil was gasping and squirming Brad figured that he was ready to lose it. In fact Brad was having a hard time not reaching down and giving his own eager erection a quick, excited squeeze.

"Oh God!...Oh God!...Ahhh!...Soon!...I can't!...Nahhh!..." Neil moaned as Laura continued her controlled, rhythmic fucking.

"Not yet baby!...Wait for me!..."

Brad happened to look back up then and was shocked to find that his aunt's eyes were focused on his in the mirror. A faint smile creased her lips as Brad barely managed to keep from crying out loud. But she didn't stop her steady fuck strokes up and down on Neil's throbbing pole.

"Laura!...Please!..." Neil cried.

"No!...Not yet!..." the sultry blonde answered, her eyes never leaving her nephew's.

But for young Neil it was all over! His legs stiffened, his back arched and all of a sudden he was ejaculating a pulsing stream of come up into the older woman's pussy.

"Phwahh!...Nahh!...Unn!...Unn!...Unn!..." he moaned as a tremendous orgasm overwhelmed him.

Laura stopped her hips' up and down motion then and planted one hand on Neil's heaving chest. She held herself motionless on top of the shuddering young man. Brad could see she had about half of his spewing cock lodged inside her.

"You're coming aren't you Neil?...You are!...Ohh!...Oh yesss!...I can feel...Unn Hnn...I can feel every...Unn!...every shot... And I told you...Unn!...not to... didn't I?..."

"Ahh!...Unn!...Unn!..." Neil whimpered, obviously too caught up in the excitement sweeping through his loins to answer immediately.

Brad felt like a rabbit caught in the glare of the headlights, the way that Laura had him pinned in place with her steady gaze. He knew he should get out of there but he couldn't move.

By this time he could see the creamy dribbles of sperm that were leaking out of his aunt's cunt where she was impaled on Neil's cock. He had filled her up and the excess was starting to seep down his length and onto the sheets beneath him.

"Ahhh Goddd!...Laura!...I just couldn't hold it!..." he whimpered mournfully, his shaft still noticeably twitching in the circle of Laura's clinging labia.

His aunt didn't say anything for the longest time while she waited for Neil to exhaust himself inside her. Her eyes calmly moved back and forth from the boy under her to the reflection of her nephew lurking in the doorway.

When Neil finally stopped bucking and twitching beneath her, she turned her gaze back to him and asked ..."Are you done?.."

To which the young man answered sheepishly..."Ahh yeah...I guess so..."

Laura pursed her lips pensively and then she said..."Good! Then I think we'd better have a little talk..."

And with that the voluptuous blonde lifted herself off Neil's spent cock. She held herself like that, calmly straddling the young man's loins. Brad was surprised that the deluge of come that Neil had poured into her wasn't rushing out. He didn't realize Laura was squeezing her internal muscles to keep it in. She had something special in mind for the steamy load that was sloshing around inside her.

"I've got some bad news for you Neil. Beth doesn't want you bothering her anymore."

The young man lying there didn't react for a moment but then he said with a mean little smile...

"I think you'd better let me be the one to decide about that."

"Yes... She said you might be difficult..." Laura said pursing her scarlet lips together.

"But I think I can make you change your mind..." she purred.

She moved up over Neil's prostrate form until he could barely see her eyes smiling down at him above her melon shaped breasts.

Neil took a deep breath as Laura's greasy bush loomed over his face.

"Ahhh...Aren't you going to freshen up a little or something..." he asked anxiously.

"No baby...This cream pie's all for you..." the older woman answered, a broad smile creasing her lips as she dropped her crotch down onto Neil's wide eyed face.

"Nahhhh!...." the young man protested, trying to turn his face away

But Laura's muscular thighs clamped around his head like steel bands. He wasn't going anywhere. She relaxed a little and allowed just a trickle of goo to escape her and dribble onto Neil's lips.

"Listen to me Neil. You should always do what a lady asks you to do. Maybe you haven't learned that yet. But you will!"

The helpless young man looked up into the kneeling blonde's eyes with a peevish glare while closing his mouth stubbornly. Laura tightened up, not ready to release the remaining jism inside her just yet.

"Beth told me she was tired of putting up with your macho bull shit. I can see what she was talking about. Now why don't you put that mouth of yours to some good use. "

And with that Laura reached down and pinched Neil's nose closed with her thumb and forefinger. At the same time she reached way behind her with her other hand and cupped his testicles in the palm of her hand. Brad was awestruck by the way his aunt's tits thrust up dramatically towards the ceiling as she leaned back.

"Yuum nomm gonnaa mame mee eamm um!..." Neil protested in a muffled, nasal drone. And then...."Phwahhhh!..." as Laura gave his balls as vicious twist.

"I'm sorry dear. What was that? Did you say you wanted to eat me? Oh good! That's what I thought you said!..." Laura purred as Neil's mouth opened beneath her with his anguished cry. She settled more heavily on him and began a gentle rocking motion on his face.

Aunt Laura presented an amazing picture as she regarded her nephew in the mirror. With her conical breasts heaving and her arms extended in front and in back of her she really did look like she was riding a bucking bronco and not poor Neil's face.

With Laura's little hand still clenched tight on his vulnerable testicles Neil had no choice but to try and appease her with his mouth. And so he went to work with his tongue, twisting and turning it with great enthusiasm in and out of her meaty tunnel.

"Umm Hmm!...That's better!..." Laura enthused. She slowly raised her loins up, tempting the young man beneath her to follow her.

Neil raised his head as much as he could but Laura had lifted herself just out of his reach.

"Are you ready baby?..." she purred. And the blonde relaxed her inner muscles to allow all the juices she had been keeping inside to flow out of her.

Brad could clearly see the gush of viscous cream pour forth from his aunt's pussy and into Neil's reluctant mouth. Laura increased the pressure she was applying to his head with her thighs to keep him immobile beneath her.

"Phwahhh!...Aghhh!...Wahhh!..." Neil coughed and sputtered. But with Laura still pinching his nose there was no way he could evade the gooey tide. Finally Brad could see him swallowing frantically in order to avoid drowning in the stuff.

Just before she was finished, Laura swivelled her loins a little, coating Neil's face from his hairline to his chin with the remnants of his earlier orgasm.

The young man grimaced through it all and was finally able to sputter...

"You...mmphh!...you... bitch!..."

"Not perhaps the wisest choice of words for a man in your...situation..." Laura answered with a smile.

"But you'll learn soon enough!..."

She moved her hand into Neil's hair and yanked his face up into her splayed loins. She also changed her grip on his balls. She began squeezing each of those tender spheres between her thumb and forefinger making them squirt out from between her fingers like peas from a shell. Brad could only imagine how painful that must be.

"Ahh!...Naghh!...Mahhh!..." were the muffled groans that came from between his aunt's thighs as once again Neil was forced to deal with her smothering pussy. He had no choice but to get back to work.

"Oh yeah!...Right there!...Lick my clit!...Yess!...Unn Hnn!...You're gonna' make me... Oh Jesus!...gonna' make me come if you keep doin' that!..." Laura enthused as Neil snuffled away obediently under her seething loins.

True to her word, just a few moments later, Brad's aunt stiffened up and started to quiver over Neil's slavering mouth. She let out an almost startled..."Ohhh!..." and then a series of heartfelt ..."Ahhh!...Nahh!...Oh Goddd!...Umm!... Umm!..'s..." as her whole body shuddered spastically. She put her hands on the bed just above Neil's shoulders to support her upper torso while dropping the full weight of her loins onto his face.

Brad watched the other boy pulling frantically at the bonds securing him to the bed as he struggled to get a breath. Laura seemed completely unaware of Neil's growing distress. Her eyes were closed and her lips were curled in a satisfied smile as her whole body shuddered repeatedly.

Eventually her orgasm started to wane. She opened her eyes and was once again looking directly at her nephew in the mirror. Laura smiled at him and began to lift herself off Neil's face.

The red faced young man gasped loudly as he finally was able to breathe once more.

"That's it baby. You just get your breath while I freshen up a little. Then we'll see about having a little more fun. But remember, you have to promise me that you'll leave Beth alone from now on. It really would be the smart thing for you to do."

When Neil didn't say anything Laura reached behind her and slapped his balls smartly with the palm of her hand.

"You hear me?"

"Wahhh!...Unghh!...Yesss!..." he hissed breathlessly.

And with that Laura slid off the bed and onto her feet.

Brad assumed she was going to the little bathroom attached to the bedroom. He was shocked when he realized that his aunt was striding deliberately towards where he was standing in the hall.

He back pedalled clumsily away from the door. But his eyes were locked on his aunt's creamy bare breasts as they shuddered hypnotically with every step she took. He was so mesmerized by those quivering globes that he had only retreated a couple of steps when his aunt confronted him in the hall, pulling the bedroom door closed behind her.

Laura stepped right up to him, planting two fingers against his chest and pushing him further backwards. Brad stumbled and almost fell.

"I'm surprised to find you here Bradley, spying on me in my own bed..."

"I didn't mean to aunt Laura. I was just kind of distracted when I got home and forgot I was supposed to sleep in the basement. And then I saw you with...with...him and...and I was just going to...leave when...when...I wasn't spying I swear..." Brad stammered.

Laura went on as if she hadn't heard him... "I saw you watching us. Your eyes were practically popping out of your head and that's not all that was popping out..." she smirked, looking down at the obvious bulge in Brad's pants. Then her eyes returned to his.

"He asked me if I wanted to play around a little and I said... 'Like a game?'... And he said...'Sure'... And I said... 'Oh I love games. Do you know how to play rodeo?'...You should have seen the look on his face when I had him naked and hogtied to the bed about two minutes later. He wasn't expecting that."

By this time his aunt had backed Brad up to the end of the hall. And still she moved closer and closer to him. There was an earthy smell of sex and perfume emanating from her that was incredibly arousing.

Laura knew exactly what she was doing. For her, teasing her inexperienced young nephew was like shooting fish in a barrel. But that didn't make it any less fun. She wondered if she could get him excited enough to jump her right there in the hall.

Brad's cock had been hard from the moment he saw his aunt fucking in his bed. He was hugely excited and at the same time, afraid of what she was going to think if she noticed his bulging tool. He really didn't want that to happen.

"I'm sorry aunt Laura. It's none of my business. I should have been more careful. I should just go to bed now..." he pleaded anxiously.

But Laura didn't seem to be paying attention to anything he said. She moved her moist lips so that they were brushing his ear as she eased her shapely body closer and closer to his.

"He dared me to sit on his lap and I did. It was all just part of the game. But then he managed to slip his cock up me, just the very tip. We were hardly doing it. But once he had it in me I just couldn't stop myself until I had the whole thing inside me. And that must have been when you saw us because that's when I saw you in the mirror. But I couldn't stop then. It just felt so good. So I let him do me but I told him not to come inside me. But he did anyways. And it felt so good to feel that hot juice spurting inside me. I love to feel a hard cock pounding and squirting inside me. It just makes me want to melt inside...."

Brad couldn't believe his aunt was talking dirty to him about how she liked getting fucked. And with those glorious naked tits of hers pan caking against his chest, he was afraid he might lose it right there in the hall.

"I should have left as soon as I realized I had the wrong room aunt Laura. It won't happen again."

"But you didn't leave right away did you Bradley. In fact you watched us for quite a while didn't you?..." Laura asked. She reached down for Brad's hands, pulled them up and pinned them to the wall above his shoulders. The she did a deliberate slow grind against him.

"Nahhhhh!....Brad groaned when she did that. His balls were drum taut now and his fiery come was churning for release.

"I think you were getting off watching us weren't you baby? I bet you were wishing it was your cock that was up me instead of your friend's! Were you hoping I'd let you do me right after Neil? Is that that what you were thinking? That I'd call you in and bend over for you and let you have sloppy seconds? You can tell me baby. It's O.K.!..." Laura purred now deliberately hunching her bared pussy against the front of her nephew's pants.

Bradley let out an involuntary little squeak of arousal as his sexy aunt writhed against him. He squirmed and twisted with excitement in front of her but Laura only pressed him more firmly up against the wall.

"Oh Goddd Aunt L...L...Laura...Don't...You're gonna'...I canttt!...Please!..." Brad moaned frantically.

"Please what baby?...Don't what?...I'm not doing anything to you...not yet anyway..." Laura teased, leaning in even tighter against her feverish nephew and darting her tongue wetly into his ear.

That was just too much for poor Bradley.

"Phwahh!...Nahh!...Nooo!..." he groaned plaintively as his testicles suddenly spasmed and a searing torrent of come erupted in his pants.

Laura immediately felt the heat of his ejaculation spreading against her loins as Brad's fiery orgasm consumed him. She thrust her sparsely haired groin hard against his and held herself still, thrilled to know she could make him loose control like this.

"Are you coming for me baby?...You are, aren't you?...Oh yesss!...I can feel it!... There!...Umm Hmm!... And again!...Umm Hmm!!...Umm Hmm!...So much come!..." Laura enthused, thrusting one knee up between his legs and raising it to gently pressure his balls.

"Nahhh!...Goddd!...Aunt Laura!...I'm so...so...It's...I couldn't...Nahhh!..." Brad groaned miserably as jet after jet of gooey sperm cascaded into his shorts.

Laura continued to grind her concave mons into her nephew's groin. The feel of her nephew's bulging cock throbbing against her was sending little mini shocks of excitement darting through her own loins.

Laura continued to hold Brad's hands pinned the wall behind him as she looked at him with sparkling eyes.

"There, there baby!...It's alright!...I didn't realize how excited you were..."

She paused to enjoy Brad's helpless shuddering against her as his orgasm finally stared to wane.

"I'll take it as a compliment that you came so quick. Next time we'll be more careful. Now why don't you go and take a shower before you call it a night. Maybe I'll come down and see you a little later. Pleasant dreams..." Laura purred, leaning forward and planting a motherly kiss on Brad's brow.

Then she let go of his hands and turned back towards the closed bedroom door. As she walked away Brad couldn't help but stare at the creamy moons of her ass shifting up and down with her every step she took. Laura turned and caught him staring. She puckered a juicy kiss in his direction then winked and went into the bedroom.

Brad couldn't move for what seemed like the longest time. He couldn't believe his sexy aunt had just made him come in his pants. But the fact that his saturated underwear was starting to stick uncomfortably to his crotch suggested it had really happened. She must think that he's a total pervert!

Finally he gathered himself, lurched upright then turned and headed for the basement.

Had aunt Laura really said she might come down and see him later? Now that was an interesting possibility. All of a sudden he couldn't wait to get in that shower.

____

The following week was an agony for Brad. Of course aunt Laura hadn't come down to his room in the basement that night. He hadn't got a wink of sleep as he lay there hoping that at any moment he would hear her feet descending the stairs. Around 5:30 the birds started making a hellacious racket outside his window and he knew then that it wasn't going to happen. He pulled the covers up over his ears but it was no use. By 6:30 he was in the shower then had some breakfast and was out of the house before Laura was even up.

That day his parents came home in the early afternoon, about the same time that Brad did. By then Laura was up and about and was full of questions for his mom about the wine tour. Brad kind of hung around, casting mooning looks at his aunt whenever his parents weren't looking but Laura wasn't paying any particular attention to him.

She wasn't ignoring him. She exchanged the odd pleasantry with him but there was no acknowledgment about their steamy moment in the hallway the night before. Not that day or the next or the day after that. Brad was really disappointed. Since Saturday he'd been consumed with some pretty torrid fantasies about his sexy aunt but it was beginning to look like the only opportunity he was going to have to act them out was in his dreams.

Things took a dramatic turn for the better on Thursday night however.

Brad was passing the den on his way to watch some TV when he saw his aunt on the phone. He half stopped, glancing longingly at her when Laura happened to look up and caught his eye.

"Oh here he is right now. Why don't I put him on..."

Then she pressed the phone to her chest and nodded with her head for Brad to come over to her.

"Who is it?.." he asked.

"It's Beth..." Laura answered with a sparkling smile.

Brad's heart started to beat faster.

"What should I say to her?..." he hissed as if Beth might hear him.

"I don't know. Tell her you enjoyed meeting her last Saturday. Ask her out. Take her back to the cowboy bar. She loves the music. Or some place nice to eat. Whatever. She likes you."

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers