Aunt Laura Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers

Brad hesitated. He wasn't good at this. He could feel a cold sweat break out on his brow.

"Oh don't be such a candy ass. She's just a girl. The worst she can say is she has to wash her cat. Talk to her..." Laura insisted, holding the phone out.

Brad took it gingerly like he was afraid it might be electrified. Laura stood up so Brad could have the comfy chair. Her nephew stood there blushing and stammering into the phone. But in a minute more he seemed to gain some confidence. The conversation started going more smoothly and he slid down into the chair.

Laura went out into the kitchen and started rummaging around in the fridge looking for the wine.

A few minutes later Brad came in looking like he'd just swallowed a canary.

"Well?..." she asked expectantly.

"We're going out on Saturday. She's going to meet me at the bar and we'll decide where to go from there. She's pretty cool..." Brad said, totally elated.

Laura walked up to him with her glass of wine in hand. She smiled at him and reached out and laid her cool palm on his cheek.

"She certainly is. Don't screw it up."

And with that she turned and headed back to the den.

Even though it was only two days to wait it seemed like an eternity to Brad. Come Saturday night, although he wasn't meeting Beth until 9:00, at about 7:30 he headed down to the basement to take a shower and start getting ready.

His parents were having a pool party and a Bar-B-Q with some of the neighbors. Laura was there, looking great in a fire engine red bikini that struggled to contain her voluptuous curves. Every time she jumped into the pool every guy there held his breath, hoping this time her melon shaped breasts might escape from her miniscule top. The closest that came to happening was one time when one creamy orb did get loose, providing an exhilarating glimpse of her maroon colored aureole and a crimson nipple. But Laura just calmly stuffed the errant tit back into her little bra and then smiled and shook her finger at Dave Anderson who had gasped...'Oh my God!...' at this little display. Brad ogled her a few times like all the other guys there but he was mostly thinking about his date with Beth.

He was naked, had just finished shaving and had the shower running when there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Brad?...It's me Laura...Can I come in?"

'What the heck...' thought Brad. But before he even had time to answer or grab a towel, the bathroom door opened and Laura slipped into the little room with him. She closed the door behind her and Brad noticed that she locked it when she did so.

Now it was Brad's turn to gasp "Oh my God!..." as his sexy aunt confronted him in all his nakedness.

"Getting ready for your date I see.... We're you just getting in the shower?...I thought I'd just give you a hand. Make sure you don't miss any spots..."

"Ahhh!...Well...You don't have to...I mean there's the party and ...Ahhh...all...Aren't you ...Umm...worried someone will wonder where you've gone?..." Brad stammered in confusion.

He was having great difficulty looking his aunt in the eye. He knew if he let his eyes wander for even a second down to those incredible bikini clad tits of hers that he'd stiffen up and make a fool of himself in front of her once more. For some reason he didn't think to question why it was she was here in the bathroom with him in the first place.

"Don't be silly. Hop in..." Laura directed, pulling open the shower curtain.

" I don't think this will take very long..." she smirked.

Brad couldn't think of a good reason not to do what his aunt wanted but he was afraid that somehow or another they were going to get into trouble. He wanted to cup his hands in front of his groin to cover himself up but he didn't want her to know how nervous he was. So he took a deep breath and then stepped into the tub with his back to the shower.

"Push over. Make some room..." Laura said and then she stepped into the tub facing her nephew, pulling the shower curtain closed behind her.

"This is cosy isn't it?..." Laura said with a coy smile. And in fact she was lightly pressing up against her nephew. There was no way to avoid it in the tiny shower.

As his aunt's barely covered breasts brushed against his chest Brad could feel the blood rushing into his tool. It stated to rise and Brad half turned to grab the soap and also to try an make enough room between himself and Laura so that she wouldn't see what she was doing to him.

But Laura knew perfectly well what she was doing. There wasn't a man alive who could stay soft if he had her in the shower with him. She was surprised that her nephew had been able to control himself this long. But she was about to change all that.

"Give me that..." she said reaching out and taking the soap from Brad.

Then with her eyes locked on his she began soaping up her own chest. She rubbed the bar over the upper slopes of her tits then moved lower and rubbed the soap over her bikini. It only took a second for the soap to begin to froth up on her golden skin. When she got a bit of lather worked up she started using both hands, rubbing and squeezing both her breasts in a totally shameless manner.

Brad's eyes were on sticks as he stared spellbound at his aunt's lewdly caressing hands. All this of course had a predictable effect on him and his cock swung up from between his legs as if his aunt were a puppeteer, pulling the strings from above.

That turgid rod swept across Laura's thigh and ended up jutting into her barely covered crotch. She smiled to feel him throbbing against her.

"Now you..." she said.

But instead of reaching out with her hands and the soap, she shuffled closer to him so that her slippery melons mushroomed warmly into his chest. She put her hands on Brad's arms and began to shift her shoulders back and forth, giving him a tit rub that he would dream about for years to come.

Laura leaned her face next her nephew's so that her lips were by his ear. The water from the shower was cascading over both of them now.

"How's that feel baby? Do you like that? I think you do. Or at least your cock likes it. I can feel how hard you are. And I'm going to help you with that."

"Oh God aunt Laura. You know what happened last time. Maybe this isn't the best time!..." Brad moaned, his hands settling awkwardly on his aunt's waist.

"Of course it is baby! It's the very best time! Don't worry. Laura's going to take good care of you. Now turn around and let me do your back."

She backed up enough to give Brad room to turn around. His rigid cock swung around ahead of him like a crane turning on a rooftop. Laura smiled at the sight of his arousal.

She stepped up close behind him grinding her pneumatic tits between his shoulder blades. Her hands slowly slipped around his waist, one of them still clutching the bar of soap.

"Put you hands on the wall in front of you baby... Move your feet back a little... That's it. A little more...Lean into it... Good...."

Laura was idly soaping the front of Brad's thighs. As he shifted into the position she wanted, she let her hands roam into his crotch. She swept the soap up and own his rigid cock a couple of times and even reached deeper to quickly soap his balls.

"Oh yesss! That feels so good!..." Brad moaned excitedly.

"I'll bet it does! And I'm going to make it feel even better..." Laura promised. But she didn't linger long on his excited tool. She was going to take care of him but in her own way.

She held one hand pressed gently against Brad's abdomen where she rubbed the soap around on him gently. Her other hand, with the bar of soap in it, moved back around behind him and into the crack of his ass.

"Spread your feet a little more lover! Let me get at the nasty bits."

Brad did as his aunt asked and Laura started to rub the slippery bar of soap up and down through his crack, all the way from the small of his back to his balls. At the same time she let the hand she had on his stomach creep down until it was resting lightly on his soapy dick.

"Brad you do remember what happened last week when you got too excited when you were with me?..."

"Godd...Yesss...And I said I was sorry aunt Laura..." Brad whimpered as his aunt closed her hand on his throbbing meat. She didn't stroke him or move her hand but she held him with a firm grip.

"I know you are dear. It's no big deal. But I don't think you want anything like that to happen when you're out with Beth do you?..."

"Oh geez no! That would be too embarrassing..." Brad groaned.

Laura smiled to herself as her nephew started to helplessly hunch into her clenched hand.

"Yes it would wouldn't it? So I'm going to help with you that..." she murmured, dropping the soap on the floor of the tub. She slipped her free hand down one of Brad's butt cheeks with her index finger sliding purposefully towards his anus. She only stopped when her fingertip was pressing gently into the center of his puckered sphincter.

"Eeep!..." gasped Brad at the unexpected intrusion.

"What we need to do is relieve you of all that tension. And I mean all the tension. Now I don't know if any of your other girlfriends put their finger up your ass? It's not really something you'd ask a girl to do for you on your first date is it? Would you like me to put my finger up your ass Bradley? I will if you want me to! Do you?..." Laura asked innocently, knowing perfectly well that her nephew had hardly any sexual experience.

"Ahhh!...I haven't...I mean I never...so I don't really..."

But Laura really wasn't listening. She tensed up her shoulder and then, with a firm corkscrewing motion, augured her extended finger deep up into her nephew's bowels.

"Nyahhhh!...." Brad cried in response to his aunt's rudely impaling digit. He lunged forward into her restraining hand as he tried to evade her plundering finger. But the way she was leaning into him, pressing him up against the wall of the shower, he really had nowhere to go. Laura had his cock held fast in a steely grip and now she started to milk it just a little. She couldn't see but she imagined his eyes were squinched up tight at the feel of her sharp nailed finger skewering him.

"Take it baby! It's alright! It just takes a little getting used to that's all. You're very tight back there! ..." she purred into his ear. She ground her knuckles into Brad's ass crack, enjoying his gasping moans as she probed his virgin nether hole.

Brad had never experienced anything like this. He was feeling light headed as if he might faint. There was a minor discomfort radiating from his violated ass hole but at the same time there was a lewd excitement building excruciatingly in his groin. He had never been with a woman who took charge sexually like his aunt Laura did. And the way she was fondling him was driving him crazy.

Laura knew exactly what she was doing as she slid her delving finger back to the entrance of Brad's butt. At the same time she pulled her now loosely clasping fist up to his cock crown. The she reversed herself, plunging her index finger back up into her nephew's ass while pulling her fist down to the root of his shaft.

"Wahhh!..." Brad whimpered straining up on his toes and squirming frantically under Laura's coaxing hands.

"Umm Hmm! You like that don't you baby? I thought you would..." Laura purred.

She smiled at his excitement and started working him over just like that, jerking down on his cock while jabbing her finger up his ass. With the water of the shower still pouring down on them she got an even rhythm going, not too fast and not too slow. Just a steady deliberate masturbation accompanied by her lewd finger reaming his anus.

"Ahhh!...Nahhh!...Unn!...Unnn!..." Brad whimpered as his testicles grew painfully taut. His aunt's torrid fondling was bringing him quickly to the brink of orgasm. His fingers were clawing at the tiles of the shower as he began to stiffen up all over.

Laura could feel him tensing up and she knew he was close.

"I'm going to make you come so harddd!..." she hissed in his ear without varying the tempo of her expert fondling.

"Nahhh!...Laura!...I'm!...Ahh!...It's!...I'm...gonna'!..." Brad stammered as his cock grew to an ultimate stiffness in his aunt's relentlessly shuttling hand.

Laura hammered her fist down to the root of Brad's shaft and held it there, pulling down hard on his shaft. She drove the finger she was working in and out of his ass all the way up into his bowels, twisting her wrist to touch him in places he'd never been touched before.

"Phwahhh!.." Brad gasped, his back arching as he hunched up into the older woman's persuasive hand with every ounce of strength he had.

"Come baby!...Come for aunt Laura!...Let me see you shoot it!...Do it Brad!...Come for me!..." Laura instructed. With the index finger of her left hand twisting around in her nephew's ass she snapped her middle finger up into his nuts.

'Ohhhh Godddd!..." Brad cried in a breathless squeal. His balls convulsed and a laser stream of fiery come jetted from his cock. The creamy bolt of sperm jetted up the wall in front of him and splattered wetly up near the shower head.

There was the briefest hesitation and then that first blast was followed by another and another. It looked like Laura had uncorked a bottle of champagne between Brad's legs and was directing the frothy spray against the wall ahead of him.

"There it is!...Umm Hmm!...Let it go!...That's it!...Give it up for me darlin'!...Oh yeahh... Unn Hnn!... Look at all that come!...Do it baby!...Shoot it!...Umm!..." Laura enthused. She kept pulling down on Brad's cock and turning her finger deep up his ass to make him come. And then, as the virtually continuous stream of sperm turned into individual, body wracking spurts, she started masturbating him in time with his ejaculation.

"Unn!...Unn!...Unnn!..." the young man whimpered as his loins convulsed with mind bending intensity. Helplessly fucking his aunt's jerkling hand, Brad's cock jetted line after line of creamy jism against the light blue tiles in front him.

"Does that feel good?...Do you like the way Aunt Laura jacks you off baby?...Ummm!...I think you do!...Tell me!..." Laura teased.

"Naahhh!...Oh Goddd aunt Laura!...I...Ahh!...I've...Goddd!...Never come like...Unn!... like this before!..." Brad gasped as the searing spurts of come finally started to slack off.

But Laura kept pumping him for more goo even as his turgid flesh started to soften in her hand. Finally Brad had to gasp...

"Easy Laura...Ahh...Goddd...I think I'm...Ummm...I'm just about done..." Brad groaned as the pulsing in his groin faded away.

Laura stopped stroking him but kept her hand gripping him just under his swollen cock crown.

"Are you sure baby?...I think you might have a little more for me!..."

And with that Laura turned the finger she had buried up her nephew's ass so that the back of her hand was towards the floor. She pushed it up him until she found his prostate. She stabbed her fingertip into that responsive node and pressed up on it firmly.

"Wahhhh!..." Brad cried, his knees turning to jelly when his aunt touched him there.

His pulse started to race and he couldn't get his breath. It felt like there was a thousand volts of electricity rushing through his loins.

His balls tightened excruciatingly but didn't kick. Even so a searing stream of come surged from the end of his cock and trickled over his aunt's loosely clenching fist. And that stream went on and on as long as she kept the pressure up on his prostate.

Laura smiled at this and after a couple of more seconds stopped driving her finger into Brad's prostate. She silently counted to ten then jabbed her fingertip into that spongy glans once more.

"Whattt!...Nooo!..." Brad groaned. This time his legs did buckle and he slowly collapsed onto his knees under the streaming shower. He grabbed on to the toe tap to keep himself upright. Laura went down behind him keeping up a steady pressure with the finger she had impaling his anus.

"Umm Hmm!...Now you're starting to feel it aren't you baby?..." Laura purred smiling broadly as her nephew trembled at her obscene fondling.

"Phwahhhh!..." Brad keened in disbelief. Another gush of come was rushing out of his now achingly numb loins. The young man had no idea where this creamy deluge was coming from but it felt like his aunt was draining him from the very core of his being.

Laura slipped her prodding finger back an inch and waited.

"Just want to be sure I get it all!..." she purred.

"But what are you...how...there can't be any....Gahhhh!..." this last as Laura once again found his prostate and rubbed it persuasively with her fingertip.

White lights started flaring up in his peripheral vision and Brad couldn't get his breath.

Another stringy line of sperm oozed from his gaping pee slit and dribbled over his aunt's knuckles.

She could feel him sway on his knees in front of her as she toyed with his sensitive gland. She knew how effective this technique of milking was but it was also very debilitating for a man. She could easily make her nephew pass out if she manipulated him too long like this. When she could see his shoulders start to sag she eased her finger off that tender node.

"There! I think that should hold you for a little while!..."

"Ummm!...Godd!..How...how did you do that?..." Brad panted, having never felt so drained in his life.

His aunt just smiled enigmatically into his eyes.

And then her nephew went..."Hahh!..." as she carelessly yanked her finger out of his ass with a quick snap of her wrist. He shuddered once more when she did that just like she thought he would. She let go his flaccid dick which drooped tiredly towards the floor.

"Now I'm just going to rinse off a little and then leave you to finish up in here and get ready for your date."

And with that Laura stood up and twirled around a couple of time under the shower spray making sure to get all the come and soap off her. She looked down and smiled to see her nephew still resting on his knees with his forehead against the tiles, trying to collect himself. She had done a good job of exhausting him.

When she was done Laura stepped out of the shower. She grabbed a towel and wiped herself quickly. She was still pretty wet but it was a pool party after all. No one was going to notice.

She reached into the shower, turned off the hot water and turned the cold up to high.

Suddenly Brad yelped and scrambled to his feet. He tried to climb out of the shower but Laura stiff armed him and pushed him back under the icy spray. Holding him in place she said...

"That's more like it. Now get a move on and get cleaned up. Beth likes you and she's a good girl. I would be very disappointed if you're not on your best behaviour with her. And you don't want to disappoint your aunt Laura do you baby?..."

Brad was gasping from the chill of the frigid shower.

"N..n..n...noo!...A..a..a..aunt Laura..." he finally managed to stammer.

"Of course you don't! If it's not too late when you get home come and tell me all about your date. I'll be in my room...Oh, and Brad..."

"Y..y..yess...aunt Laura!..."

"Knock first, O.K. honey?.."

"S..s..sure, I will..." Brad promised.

And with a broad smile his aunt reached around him and turned off the cold water.

"That's a good boy!..."

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers