Aunt Phoebe's Masturbatorium Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first the startled man didn't know how to respond. I watched as his eyes darted from one face to another until his gaze finally rested upon Justine. Slowly, he forced the words out.

"I...don't have any objections, miss," he said with some hesitation.

"Are you sure? You seem a little uncertain."

Again he halted before replying. "No, miss. I have no problem with it."

I could not understand, as I watched his nervous response from my secret hiding place in the closet, why nakedness should have been a prerequisite for employment. But then I recalled the books I had recently read that dealt with women in power who controlled men via manual stimulation of their penises, and I started to put it all together. He was going to become their group boy toy.

"Then stand up and remove all your clothes—now!"

At first he hesitated. But his need to be dominated overrode his timidity and he slowly rose and began to disrobe.

Andre took his time removing his clothes. He began with his shoes and socks; then the shirt came off followed by his pants. These items he deposited in a heap by his feet. He stood there now with only his boxer briefs on, looking embarrassed and seeking direction. I noticed that there was a big bulge in his underwear.

"He's got a hard-on for Christ's sake!" said a cute, stout-looking woman with a Russian accent.

Upon seeing his erection all the women began laughing, making lewd remarks and reveling in his embarrassment. But some withheld their comments, preferring instead to see what was hiding underneath his briefs.

"Well?" Justine asked. "What are you waiting for?"

Andre's face turned beet red. "You want me to take off my underwear too?"

"Of course!" she demanded.

There was nothing the hapless young man could do. If he refused, he would dismissed. Reluctantly, he lowered his hands to his waist and began to pull his briefs down in a slow, exaggerated motion. The women, sensing his reluctance, showered him with catcalls.

"Oh, hurry up!" Justine said impatiently. "Don't keep us waiting or you'll find yourself out on the street in a minute!"

Some of the women started to chuckle as he fumbled with his underwear. From my vantage point in the closet, Andre stood about 30 feet away from me on a diagonal plane, and I could see every deliberate motion of his hands and every strained look on his face as he pulled his underwear down. My aunt, Lenore, and several other women, one a fiery Japanese girl who looked too young to be involved with this group, had the advantage of seeing his marvelously rounded and muscular backside from up close. The girl actually took the liberty of reaching out and caressing his ass, earning a round of cheers from the ladies. However, it was the thing sprouting up from between his legs that got the greatest amount of attention.

To a chorus of jeering and drunken women, Andre drew his briefs down beyond the level of his crotch, and his penis, now fully erect, sprang into view. It was an amazing sight, pointing up hard and straight toward the ceiling. I found myself mouthing the wordsOh, my God! as the huge cock—about the same size as Delvin's I thought—bobbed about as if it had a life of its own. Justine ordered him to turn around so that my aunt and those seated behind him could get a good view of this object of wonder.

"You have a beautiful prick young man," Lenore said admiring his penis.

"I love his balls!" Estelle exclaimed. "Look how big they are!"

This made everyone break out into gales of laughter.

My aunt sat there with a huge grin on her face, eyeing him up and down. "Lovely," she said, as he continued rotating his torso so that everyone could see his ample equipment.

Andre was indeed a striking example of male physical perfection. He reminded me of an ancient Greek warrior frozen in marble, the sculptor's art reflected in the infinite details of his face and torso, providing a vision of idealized beauty. So many favorable comments, voiced in several different languages, came fast and furious as Andre, quickly gaining more confidence in his new role as male model, did an impromptu dance, making his penis shake up and down and side to side as he did so.

"Bravo!" shouted a beautiful, leggy blonde with an Italian accent. "I must congratulate you Phoebe on your taste in men! Bravo!"

"Thank you Felicia," my aunt replied.

Andre continued to perform his little dance until Justine ordered him to sit down.

"I was going to command you to get an erection but I can see you have no trouble in that department!" Justine laughed.

For the first time Andre smiled. I think he was beginning to feel a bit more self-assured, now that he felt himself closer to his ultimate goal of servitude to these women. But any hope of an easy approval was swiftly dashed when Lenore stood up to address him.

"Don't look so pleased with yourself Mr. Wilkins," she said in a stern voice. "You have a long way to go yet."

Andre's smile quickly faded, but not his erection.

In my limited experiences with boys, I've always noticed that their penises seemed to have a mind of their own. It seemed to me that adult males suffered the same problem.

"How long is your dick, Mr. Wilkins?" Justine asked bluntly.

"I...I don't know," he confessed shamefacedly. "I've never measured it, miss."

A pretty, flaxen-haired woman in a red dress, whose name I later learned was Gertrude, burst out laughing.

"Dumbbell!" she exclaimed. "All men take measurements of their penises!"

"Not necessarily," Janet replied. "My husband never knew how big he was until I measured it for him."

"Oh yeah? Well, he must be a dumbbell too!"

All the women laughed, but Janet didn't care much for the comment.

"Phoebe, do you have a tape measure?" Lenore asked my aunt.

"I'm sorry. I don't know where my servants keep it."

"Well, he has to be measured somehow," Justine said.

"A very attractive and tall black woman took a sip of her drink and said, "He looks about a size 10 to me."

"You must be talking about your shoe size Zula," Lenore said jokingly.

"No, she's talking about mine," Estelle said removing one of her shoes. "I'm a size ten."

"Well, stick it next to his cock and let's see how Mr. Wilkins measures up," said Justine with a smirk.

Andre was ordered to stand as Estelle placed the underside of her pump alongside the young man's massive erection.

"Ha! I was right!" she cried. "Ten inches exactly. A perfect fit!"

Everyone laughed and commended her and Zula for their visual acumen.

Estelle removed her shoe and stared at his prick longingly for a few seconds, and then placed her hand between his legs and cupped his balls.

"I hope your batteries are fully charged," she said as she squeezed the swollen sac.

Andre winced and tried to draw away but Justine reprimanded him.

"Keep your hands by your sides Mr. Wilkins or you know what will happen to you!"

"Please, miss," he entreated Estelle. "Don't hurt me."

"I'm not going to hurt you," she replied. "But don't try to stop me from playing with you either."

Estelle unashamedly let her hands wander around his genital area for some time as all the other women watched intently.

"Great cock, I must say!" she blurted out as she fisted him gently up and down. "Do I turn you on?"

"Yes, miss," he replied as he drew in a deep breath.

She continued to toy with his cock and balls until Lenore was forced to intervene.

"Okay, Estelle. That's enough. Let's get on with it."

Estelle returned to her seat, but not before teasing Andre with a few more quick tugs on his pole. Justine told him to remain standing as she continued the line of questioning.

"All right, so now you know how long your dick is," she said to him in an unimpassioned voice. "Please tell us how often you masturbate."

"Well, miss," he faltered. "I...uh..."

"Go ahead. Tell us. Don't be ashamed."

"Well, I usually do it once a day and sometimes I wait two or three days before I do it," he admitted with some hesitation. "I can even do it several times a day if I'm really horny."

"Really?" she said surprised. "Several times a day. That's amazing. Are you horny now?"

"Yes, miss," he said emphatically.

A young, lovely Chinese woman almost choked on her drink. "What a silly thing to ask him Justine!" Can't you see he's leaking already?"

I had no idea what she was referring to. Leaking what from where? It wasn't until Justine walked up to Andre and bent over to inspect his penis that I understood.

"I guess you're right, Yin," she said as she probed his glans with her fingers. "Will somebody get me some tissues?"

She withdrew her hand and played with the sticky residue left behind on her thumb and forefinger.

"Here you are," Gertrude said, handing her a bunch of tissues.

She quickly wiped away the fluid from her fingers and handed the remaining tissues to Andre. "Try to keep things under control, will you?"

"Yes, miss," he replied, as he deftly applied the tissues to the tip of his penis.

"Now Mr. Wilkins, I want you to understand that male nudity is not only commonplace in the Sisterhood, it is mandatory for all our servants. Do you have a problem with that?"

At first I thought Andre was going to voice an objection, but he thought better of it and just nodded his head. "No miss," he said haltingly. "No problem."

"Very well," Justine said, pleased with his response. "Now I have a hypothetical question for you. Let's suppose you're serving drinks at one of our parties and, on a whim, one of the female guests asks you to perform for her...you know, an off-the-cuff jerk off show for her and her friends. What do you do?"

Andre took his time responding. I think he was anxious not to ruin everything by giving an unsatisfactory answer when he seemed so close to obtaining his goal.

"I guess that would depend on who the woman is," he replied cautiously.

"And why is that?"

"Well," he continued, "if I am correct...in such a case...I am only to obey the commands of the ladies of the Sisterhood."

Justine smiled. "Good answer," she said. "In most cases you can accommodate most of our guests as you would in any other circumstance. However, only the Sisterhood reserves the right to command your obedience, or to punish you for your disobedience. And you are forbidden to expend your sperm for anyone but the Sisterhood."

"I understand miss," he said with a sense of relief.

At this point Lenore stood up and walked up to the young man.

"What our sister Justine told you is absolutely correct. We reward obedience and punish severely those who disobey us."

She punctuated these words by reaching her hand out and closing her fist around Andre's penis. It was still sticking out proud and straight, despite his apparent timidity in the presence of so many powerful personalities.

As Lenore played with his cock, the other women began to encourage her to masturbate him then and there, but she simply kept her fist closed around his shaft and refrained from stimulating him further.

"What do you think of me young man?" she asked him.

Andre swallowed hard. "I think you are a very beautiful woman," he stammered, reluctant to look her in the face.

Some of the women giggled at his apparent discomfort.

"Do you know that I am old enough to be your mother?"

"I wouldn't presume..."

"It's all right Mr. Wilkins. I'm not ashamed of my age. I am at least 25 years older than you are, and in that time I have come to wield great power in the Sisterhood."

"Yes miss," he said meekly, his head bowed.

"So much power, in fact, that I can tell most men to go to hell and they'll gladly do it."

Andre said nothing to this statement, but his face looked downcast.

"Don't look so solemn," she said rubbing her other hand over his chest in a slow, sensuous motion. "I'm not referring to you. To me you are nothing more that a soft, cuddly, obedient puppy dog."

As she said this, her hand pulled hard on his cock three times to accentuate her final three words. Andre held his breath for a moment in response to her unexpected maneuver, and then exhaled loudly. The women quickly shouted their approval.

"I think he liked that, Lenore," Estelle said.

"You did, didn't you?" Lenore asked him.

"Yes, miss," he said, feeling a new sense of exhilaration upon being stroked by her masterful hands.

"I know you did," she smiled. "Now, prostrate yourself before me and kiss both my feet. Swear your allegiance and promise to serve me and the all the Sisterhood for the rest of your life."

Andre immediately fell onto his stomach and did as she asked, kissing both of her tiny feet with tender, gentle kisses.

"Now get on your knees and kiss the feet of all the other ladies in this room."

"Yes, miss!" he said, eager to show his compliance by hastily crawling on his hands and knees toward Felicia, who was nearest to him.

The stunning Mediterranean beauty barely gave him a nod as he kissed both her feet with absolute and loving devotion.

"This is what I like to see," Lenore remarked. "A man in his proper place!"

Andre then moved on to the 3-inch heels belonging to the Japanese woman, Kyoto. In her case, he was instructed to suck the heel of both shoes and run his tongue up and down the entire length of the sole. He obeyed her without question or pause, and when she felt his homage to her was complete, she patted him on the head as if he were little more than a dog.

"Now you go over to Selena," she cooed, and do the same to her."

Selena welcomed Andre with her bare feet, which she stuck in his face, demanding he give her a tongue bath. In this feat he assiduously applied himself, paying strict attention to every toe as his tongue gently and lovingly sucked one and then the other into his hot mouth. Selena loved the feel of her toes being so treated and laid back in her chair moaning in delight.

"Oh, yes...that's it!" she said in a thick, Spanish accent. "Make sure you get in between all the crevices."

Andre treated her feet as if they were some kind of holy relic, his tongue never once abandoning the object of his affection.

My aunt and Estelle took it upon themselves to serve more drinks to the ladies as this particular ritual took place. When it came time for Andre to kiss my aunt's feet, she laughed playfully, enjoying his act of humble submission. Some of the women treated him as if he were nothing more than a loyal pet, offering him a sip of their drink if he particularly pleased them, or fondling various parts of his body as a reward for his obeisance.

I had never seen a man assume a role of such abject servility. My own father would never bow to any woman—or any man for that matter. The few boys I dated would only pretend to act accommodating when they thought that they might stand something to gain from it, like feeling my breasts or trying to make me play with their penises. I felt contempt for Andre's weakness, yet I also felt a strong exhilaration at the power such subservience evoked from the hands of his mistresses.

When he had fulfilled his obligation to kiss every woman's feet, he then found himself at their mercy as they played with his body and his mind, teasing him, taunting him, amusing themselves at his expense as he performed a series of various little tasks, all designed to indulge and entertain their libidinous sensibilities. At one moment he was serving them drinks; the next, he found himself draped over a woman's knees as she energetically applied a rigorous spanking. This absurd spectacle went on for at least a half hour, and all during that time Andre's stubborn erection would not subside. An Englishwoman, whom I heard called "Marge," was the first to comment on this peculiarity.

"It's a funny thing, that," she said, pointing to Andre's erection. "He's been hard for the past hour you know."

Selena giggled. "He must have used some spray starch on it or something!"

Greta, a lovely, brunette with a dazzling smile, said, "Our Norwegian men always walk around with their cocks erect."

"Really?" Felicia said, finding this amusing. "You must like to keep them handy, no?"

Anya, the Russian woman, laughed. "The longer they keep it up, the more fun for us!"

The others raised their glasses in toast to this statement as Andre's humiliation continued unabated.

If these women only knew that only a short distance away, a nervous though entranced, accidental voyeur was observing their covert rituals, they would have probably killed me on the spot. At least that's what my juvenile instincts told me. Yes, it was certainly possible that my aunt would no doubt have intervened on my behalf, but even if I were not disposed of, they might elect to keep me a prisoner in some cold and dank cell to spend the rest of my days in frightful solitude, so as to keep the knowledge of their Sisterhood secret. This imaginary fear, quite real to me at the time, haunted me for months afterwards. The fear of meeting my demise at the hands of Lenore and her band of devotees was so intense and pervasive that I decided not to utter a word to anyone about what I had witnessed that day, preferring to keep my mouth shut and thereby preserving my young life.

I had already spent what I thought must have been at least an hour in the closet, and I was anxious to get out. It was comfortable enough inside my little hideaway, but I knew I would have to leave the house soon if I were to make my way back to Angelique and the others, who were, by now, halfway through the special double feature at the theater. When this spectacle would end, I couldn't tell. And more importantly, how was I going to escape without being seen?

Andre was asked a few more questions and then Lenore called for the group's attention. Taking Andre by the hand, she once again led him to the middle of the room.

"Now, Mr. Wilkins," she began. "For your final test of submission, you are to masturbate yourself to orgasm while we all watch."

It was said in a purely matter-of-fact tone, as if such an occurrence happened every day. Andre looked dumbfounded.

"Is this a joke, miss?" he asked.

"Of course it's not a joke," Lenore replied firmly. "I hope you're not having second thoughts!"

Feeling once again that his reluctance to perform might prove to be his undoing, he resigned himself to his fate and took his penis in hand as Lenore smiled.

"See," she said, "that's not so difficult, is it?"

Estelle chuckled. "I was wondering all this time how we were going to keep him fromnot coming!"

I had never seen a grown man masturbate before and I was quite enthralled by his technique, which was slow and methodical, the tempo unvarying, as if he were trying to prolong the moment of release as long as possible. As he was already aroused, I didn't think it would take much stimulation to get him to climax, but I was wrong on this account. Despite his masterful handling of his magnificent tool, and the crowd's encouragement, he was still jerking his penis almost five minutes later, and the ladies were now becoming impatient.

"This is ridiculous!" Janet complained. "He's taking way too long!"

"Are you ashamed to ejaculate in front of us, Mr. Wilkins?" Justine asked him.

Andre kept stroking his penis without looking up.

"I'm sorry, miss," he said contritely. "I guess I am."

"Mr. Wilkins," she said with impatience. "If you cannot perform as ordered...that's going to be a problem."

At this point Lenore interceded on his behalf.

"I can see that you're having some difficulty young man," she began, sensing his nervousness. "But I am willing to overlook it based upon your previous satisfactory show of servility. However, we must get you to ejaculate or you will be dismissed."

Andre's expression grew dour.

"I'm trying miss, I really am."