Aunt Phoebe's Masturbatorium Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lenore turned to Janet.

"You're the handjob expert around here," she said to the leggy brunette. "Help him out."

"As you wish, Lenore," Janet said.

Without hesitation, she removed a small jar of Vaseline from her purse and applied a thick coating of the greasy emulsion to her palms.

"But Lenore," Justine protested. "He's supposed to do this on his own."

"I know Justine," Lenore replied. "But I like this boy. I think he'll make a fine addition to our stable."

"I agree," Estelle said. "He's got all the right qualities to make an excellent servant."

Justine frowned as Janet now positioned herself to the right side of Andre, allowing me to witness his masturbation unimpeded.

"But Lenore.."

The older woman glanced at her younger colleague with displeasure, and that was enough to end the debate. Justine didn't say another word until the spectacle was over, and with Janet about to take Andre's huge cock firmly under her control, I didn't think it would take long.

As I had mentioned earlier, Janet was a beautiful woman who was graced with a set of amazingly long and perfectly proportioned legs. She was a woman who laughed freely, and her light-hearted demeanor was reflected in every motion of her tall, lithe body. Andre was actually a few inches taller than she was, but with his shoes off, and she with her 3-inch heels on, it created an illusion that she was, in fact, the taller of the two. As she now looked down upon him, she allowed her left arm to encircle his waist while her right hand took hold of his erect penis. His mental subjugation by these women, plus the added physical imagery of Janet towering over him, made Andre sigh heavily as he surrendered himself, body and soul, to the insistent stroking of the bubbly, brunette vixen. In a matter of seconds, a river of clear fluid poured forth from his penis, flowing over her Vaseline-coated hand. Seeing this prompted Janet to have some verbal fun with Andre.

"My God, you're so tense!" she said, laughing as she masturbated him. "When was the last time you came?"

Andre's chest heaved up and down in time with Janet's strokes, and it took him a few seconds to respond.

"Close to...uh, seven days, miss..."

"Seven days!" she exclaimed. "My husband would be climbing the walls!"

Greta laughed. "Hewas climbing the walls. Don't you remember Janet? Our last party he wanted a handjob, but you got sick and asked me to take care of him for you."

"Oh, that's right!" Janet replied, never missing a beat. "You jerked him off right in Felicia's face, if I remember."

"I remember," Felicia said with a grin. "I had to shampoo my hair three times to get all the sperm out."

"I know!" Janet laughed. "He does shoot a lot."

"Yes," Greta agreed. "He cums like a horse!"

All the women laughed at this remark with the exception of Justine. She still seemed annoyed that Lenore had flaunted the Sisterhood's rules, and periodically would glance in her superior's direction for want of anything better to do.

It amazed me that these women could carry on this lewd conversation in front of Andre in such a detached way, as if the sight of a man being masturbated in their presence was a commonplace event. The truth was, I later found out, that ritual male masturbation, or "milkings" as the women referred to them, were performed on a regular basis at all Sisterhood affairs, including meetings, parties, and all kinds of social engagements where men were to be found. So, the only thing new about this particular situation was the subject himself—everything else serving only as a variation on a theme for these jaded voluptuaries.

As Janet continued to stroke Andre—now with a precise, mechanical cadence; now with a series of rapid bursts—my aunt, Lenore, and all the other women sitting to Andre's rear, moved to the opposite side of the room, in anticipation of witnessing his fast approaching orgasm.

"Oh, yes please, move up front," Janet said to them. "Can everybody see?"

"You're in rare form today, Janet," Lenore commented. "It looks like you're going to get him to shoot soon."

I could not imagine how she knew that. Despite lots of clear liquid (I later learned from Angelique that this was called "precum") being extruded from his penis, I did not see any indication of impending orgasm. But I did notice that Andres's testicles were now rising up toward the base of his shaft, and his entire body seemed to freeze up.

"I love your new, red, nail polish, Janet," Anya said casually, as she leaned forward to watch Andre climax.

"I just bought it yesterday," Janet said, stroking him harder.

"You've got him now!" Estelle said excitedly. "Bring him off! Bring him off!"

All the women now started to clap their hands at once, including my aunt, who had been more or less reserved during the entire ritual. Janet's hand now flew up and down in a reckless fashion over the full length of Andre's greasy pole. She held his body firmly now, drawing it closer to hers as her stroking hand, never relenting for a moment, delivered the final tugs that would bring about the eagerly awaited eruption of sperm.

"Explosion imminent!" she cried, as her long, delicate fingers danced and played along the length of him.

Andre threw his head back and let out a howl.

I didn't know it then, but the longer a man abstains from masturbating, and the more he's teased and denied over a period of time, the more forcefully the sperm will shoot out, which is unlikely to occur if this practice is not followed. I had no doubt the women were well aware of this fact, and that was the reason they had teased him so unmercifully. Yet, none of the ladies deemed it necessary to seek cover from his forthcoming explosion, preferring to remain in close proximity in order to see the result of Janet's superb handjob.

Knowing he was ready to cum, Janet pulled viciously upon him with hard, fast strokes, and Andre's prick now began to surrender its gooey load.

Suddenly, I saw something whitish fly across the room at tremendous speed.

"Christ, what a shot!" Lenore exclaimed, as the first arc of sperm sailed right over Greta's head and splashed all over Yin's royal-blue blazer.

The petite, Chinese woman shrieked with laughter as she looked down upon a thick stream of cum that had landed on the right front of her satin blouse. The other women were surprised at the distance the cum had traveled, and they commented favorably about Janet's style.

The next few ejaculations were long, stringy affairs that shot out feebly and hung off the tip of his penis like a trail of white glue. But the next shot was even better than the first.

Playfully aiming Andre's climaxing prick straight up, Janet coaxed out an enormous load of semen that flew up past his head and ricocheted off her left cheek, a portion of it flying out into the audience and landing right in Justine's beautiful, brown hair.

"Oh, fuck!" the stricken woman complained as she ran out of the room.

The women were in hysterics. It wasn't so much the distance his sperm had traveled as it was Justine's reaction to it that aroused the crowd. I had to stuff my face into the nearest coat sleeve to stifle my own outburst or risk being discovered. Janet herself was so overcome with laughter that she had a hard time maintaining a consistent pumping action on Andre's penis. He was now thrusting his lower body forward, trying to force his huge organ in and out of her greasy hand, and sending copious amounts of semen flying out in all directions. One extra-long spurt hit Anya's legs and cascaded down onto her black boots like a river of white lava. Another sticky burst found its way onto both Felicia and Greta's skirts, causing both women to laugh uncontrollably. I'll never forget the look on my aunt's face as the creamy spectacle continued, with several other women, including Estelle and Lenore, receiving at least a small portion of the viscous white fluid that kept squirting out of Andre's prick at the insistence of Janet's uncompromising handjob.

"My God, what a fucking load!" Estelle exclaimed. "Give the girl a hand!"

Everyone broke into a thunderous round of applause for Janet, who obviously had proved more than once that, amongst them, she was the masturbator extraordinaire.

As Andre's orgasm began to subside, Janet released her hand from his prick and left the room to wash her hands. The women who had their bodies and clothes soiled by the experience employed tissues to clean up the mess, or headed to the bathroom if the baptism by sperm proved to much for a mere tissue to clean.

"Look at my floor," my aunt complained to Lenore. "It's all sticky with sperm."

"I'll have Estelle clean it up," Lenore said, amazed at the abundance of semen that now coated the floor.

Estelle's laughter slowly subsided at the thought of performing this unwelcome task. "Why must it always be me?" she asked Lenore. "Why can't Justine clean it this time?"

"Oh, be quiet Estelle," Lenore said. "You act like a child sometimes I swear."

Andre was now wiping his cock with some tissues, uncertain of what to do next.

"Well done, Mr. Wilkins," Lenore told him. "That was a splendid performance. Along with my Sisters I would like to welcome you into the ranks of those who serve the Sisterhood."

Andre looked silly standing there naked with his now flaccid penis glistening with Vaseline and still dripping with sperm, but his exposure only seemed to heighten his pride as he smiled and fell to the floor on one knee.

"I promise to serve you and all the Sisterhood with the utmost devotion, loyalty, and obedience."

"Well said! Now go and get yourself cleaned up and then see Sister Justine who will instruct you further."

Rising to his feet, and with a gentlemanly flourish to Lenore and all the ladies, Andre left the room with his clothes tucked under his arms as the women gave him a tremendous round of applause.

"I swear they do most of their thinking with the headbetween their legs!" Lenore said to my aunt with a snicker.

When the women who had left the room returned, including the still pouting Justine, Lenore ordered Estelle to clean the mess on the floor and then bring the next man in. She returned a few moments later and halted at the door with a tall, handsome black man at her side. Lenore signaled Justine to turn on a portable stereo and disco music began to play.

"Ladies," Lenore began, "I have a special treat for you right now. May I introduce to you, direct from Chips male burlesque show in Los Angeles, the one and only Portland Turner!"

To the accompaniment of the music, Portland gracefully made his way around the room, throwing confetti into the air and gyrating his body in a very suggestive fashion. He was dressed in a black tuxedo and was all smiles as he went from woman to woman, slowly removing a piece of his clothing here and there or inviting one of the women to do it for him.

Unlike Andre, he was obviously not vying for a servile role within the Sisterhood. I'm sure he had no idea what the Sisterhood was. He was merely there to entertain and amuse the ladies, much as he probably did when he performed his regular routine at the club.

As he continued to dance and strip away his clothing, the women began to interact with him in the most outlandish ways. My aunt, who, for the most part, had been rather subdued while she allowed Lenore and the other women to initiate her into the ways of the Sisterhood, finally broke down and joined the chorus of drunken, chanting women as they teased Portland to remove every bit of his clothing.

At one point during his routine, Zula stood up and started to unbuckle his pants. He stood there, dancing in place, as the sexy black woman pulled down his zipper and then his pants, shouting "My man! My man!" as a pair of lime green thongs was revealed. She gave his ass a hard slap and then he waltzed over to my aunt and thrust his crotch right in her face. She laughed as both she and Lenore reached out and rubbed their hands all over his thighs and lower body. The place was in an uproar.

By this time my legs were quite tired from standing up so long in one spot. Although the closet itself was roomy, I had to contend with things like cardboard boxes and other items, in addition to coats and dresses, which constricted my movements and made me feel trapped. While the commotion was going on outside, I took advantage of the opportunity to pack a few boxes on top of one another, allowing me to sit down and view the proceedings in a more relaxed position.

Portland had now danced his way around every woman in the room and as he moved toward the circle recently vacated by Andre, I saw that he had a huge bulge in his underwear. Lenore and all the other women were calling for him to remove this last vestige of apparel, no doubt desirous to see what he was hiding underneath.

During Andre's initiation-type ceremony, I noticed that my aunt had only taken one drink, as compared to the other women, who were guzzling down liquor without restraint. I think she was taking her lead from Lenore, who also limited her alcohol consumption to only two martinis, and then sat back and watched the drama unfold, much like an armchair general surveying her troops. Like Lenore, she allowed herself to enjoy and be amused by the entertainment provided, but there were limits to her self-indulgence, especially when she felt her control was not being meticulously maintained. It seemed to me that she admired Lenore and was taking this opportunity to appraise the older woman's sense of style and leadership. Although my aunt was a great lover of life and all its pleasures, she was wise enough to know when to sit things out and let others run the show. In this way, my aunt learned more about Lenore and the Sisterhood than if she had let her ego get in the way, thereby settling for only a superficial understanding of this mysterious cult and its even more mysterious leader.

As I pondered these thoughts, Portland was slowly removing his thong. At first he lowered it so that only the tip of his penis was visible, which brought a bunch of howls from the women. He danced around for a time in this fashion, with only the head of his cock exposed. Then, without warning, and in time with an abrupt halt in the music, he walked over to Zula and invited her to remove the flimsy garment. She stood up against him and with both hands pulled his thong completely down, revealing the most enormous penis I had ever seen. The ladies cheered wildly at the sight of his towering shaft, which now bobbed up and down and back and forth as he gyrated his body in time to the music.

"It's a tube steak!" Anya cried, so drunk that she could barely sit up straight.

"It's a black beauty!" Zula shouted, clapping her approval.

I thought Delvin was big, but Portland was at least a few inches longer and the shaft appeared to be a lot thicker too. I wondered what my horny cousin would have thought of it and laughed.

Lenore looked at the stiff, black pole with hunger. Suddenly rushing over to him, she fell to her knees and stuffed the head of his massive tool into her mouth, using both hands to play with his huge testicles that hung like two over-ripe plums from the base of his cock. Portland's face registered surprise and then complete rapture as Lenore worked vigorously on his magnificent prick. In less than a minute, his cock was dripping pre-cum, and the women were begging her to finish him off.

"No," she said, removing him from her mouth. "There is one little piece of business yet to attend to." She looked at my aunt and motioned for her to approach. "Phoebe," she said, "have you ever masturbated any other man while married to your husband?"

"No, Lenore," my aunt replied with a questioning look.

"Well, it's about time. Come over here and finish what I've started."

My aunt started to move toward her but stopped halfway.

"I'm a married woman, Lenore. If this should ever get back to Pierre..."

"Are we of the Sisterhood not sworn to secrecy on pain of...I need not mention it."

I knew what Lenore meant: on pain ofdeath! Once again I sought shelter in the fur-lined arms of my aunt's most luxurious winter coat.

"Yes," my aunt replied, "that's true. But I'd feel like I'm being unfaithful."

This statement was greeted by a chorus of moans.

"I'm not asking you to have sex with him, only a quick handjob and that's all."

Seeing my aunt still vacillating, Lenore's expression suddenly turned dark.

"You must do this Phoebe or it will go against you with the other Sisters."

As my aunt considered what to do, the other women goaded and prodded her into complying with Lenore's demands, informing her that many of them were also married, yet enjoyed controlling men and that she would enjoy it too.

"You're getting off light," Felicia said to my aunt. "During my initiation ceremony I had to give a guy a blowjob and was forced to swallow the whole load."

"Don't let her kid you," Gertrude said. "Most of it ended up on her face!"

Janet crossed her beautiful long legs and laughed. "I love my husband too, Phoebe, but I also love to give handjobs. Go ahead, you've got a nice big one to work on."

More words of encouragement followed until, at last, my aunt acquiesced and took Portland's ample penis in her hands. Unable to get her fingers completely around it, she laughed.

"My God!" she exclaimed as she examined the monstrous black snake. "How big are you?"

"I'm eleven and one-half inches long and two inches around, miss," Portland said proudly.

"Jesus Christ!" Janet cried. "Fuck Andre, I should have waited for him!"

The ladies were ecstatic.

My aunt worked on his cock with slow, easy strokes, enjoying the feel of it in her hands and the power she had over this powerfully built man.

"Doesn't it feel good, Phoebe?" Lenore asked. "To be able to control such a big, strong man in this fashion?"

"Yes, it does," my aunt replied, as one hand pumped his cock and the other squeezed his balls.

"Is Pierre as big as Mr. Turner?"

My aunt laughed. "No. He's rather quite small actually."

"Then this is a treat for you," Lenore said. "And this is just the beginning. Soon a whole new world will be opened up to you in whichyou will be the mistress and the men will be controlled byyou—just like this little puppy dog here."

Urged on by the exhortations of the women, and by my aunt's blistering handjob, Portland got ready to surrender his creamy load.

"I notice that you keep looking at Janet's legs," Lenore said to him.

"I can't...I can't help myself," he replied breathlessly. "They're the most...beautiful legs...I've ever seen."

"Well then go ahead and shoot your cum all over them," Lenore ordered. "Come on, Janet," she said, "push your chair up and stick out those lovely legs of yours so that Mr. Turner can apply some of his skin lotion to them."

Janet was so drunk and turned on that she obeyed immediately, placing both her bare feet on each of his thighs as she sat back to await her christening by sperm.

"Shoot that fucking, nasty, hot cream all over my legs you black bastard!" she commanded him.

That was all it took. Ordering my aunt to point his enormous prick directly at her legs, Portland screamed with joy as the first spurt of cock juice shot out of him and splashed into Janet's right knee, making a thick trail of white that extended all the way up to her thigh.

"Yes!" she said, overjoyed, as my aunt intensified her stroking.

Two more huge blasts followed in quick succession, one decorating her left leg from ankle to knee; the other missing her leg altogether and flying over her head to land in Greta's lap.

"On her legs, Phoebe!" Greta protested, as she tried to wipe away the cum with a tissue.

Everyone laughed at the wayward cum shot and commented favorably on the distance and volume of his orgasm. My aunt seemed to be truly enjoying herself as she watched in awe as several more thick ropes of sperm were launched from Portland's cock, all of which wound up as massive clumps of paste on Janet's legs.