All Comments on 'Aunt Raven, the Story of Cindy'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Come on

You've left us hanging from part 1

EffectEffectalmost 18 years ago
Please get back to Tim and Raven.

All this back story is apperciated but it's really not needed at all. Do you have a timetable or a rough estimate for when you are going to get back to Tim and Raven?

I loved the first story about them but I really have no interest at all in reading about the other members of the family when they were younger. I'd have been happy with just a few paragraphs giving an overview of things or something else. But it's really Tim and Raven's relationship that made things interesting.

BeachLovers4055BeachLovers4055almost 18 years ago
Enjoy your writings.....

But I agree with the others this started with Tim and Raven, so please get back to them and how things turned out with the reading of the will. Flashbacks are good but you are flashing back with in a flashback and it gets too confusing at times.

b_cuz_a_chi_boyb_cuz_a_chi_boyover 17 years ago
Please Continue

I think this series is wonderful, character devlopment is great, good plot, please lets see more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Now

That was hot as hell!!!!! Can't wait to read the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

When I think of all the times I avoided my dad when he started playing with me. All of a sudden reading these stories makes me wonder why I did that. Maybe had I done it with my dad, I would have learned how to orgasm. I want one so bad and can't have one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NICE STORIES BUT ALL THIS IS IN RETROSPECT

What happened to Tim and Raven....their story just suddenly ended after the reading of the will.........we learnt nothing of what they did or when they got married or of what happened to Jenny - his mom.....seems the story just went in to looking back on events in far too much detail which didn't really add to the story as a whole....we need more about what happened after the will was read....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I LIKE IT

CANNOT WAIT FOR NEXT PART

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
???

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I either have to stop drinking or start again!!!! Somebody (maybe me) is really fucked up. Am I still in Las Vegas?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous