Aunt Raven, the Story of Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I've tried, but I start gagging and feel like I'm going to throw up.' Claire said thinking of Cindy sucking off their Dad. He was a giant and Cindy took him with no effort at all. 'How did you do Dad so easy?' she added, watching a shocked look cover Cindy's face. 'I was coming down the hallway and I heard you guys,' she smiled and felt drawn to Cindy. She reached to caress her sisters' ass. 'I won't tell Mom,' she smiled moving against Cindy, enjoying her toned body against hers.

Cindy returned Claire's hug and she felt a warm rush between her legs. 'Did you watch me?' she asked with a wink as she caressed Claire ass.

'Heck yes I did!' Claire said feeling her face turning red. 'It was so hot!' she added with a smile, enjoying Cindy's hands softly caressing her ass. 'You almost killed him!' she smiled, enjoying touching Cindy.

'You should try learning on Daddy. I know he'd help you and with Mom not fucking him anymore, we both can keep him happy.' Cindy smiled, thinking of them fucking Daddy as she continued caressing Claire's wonderful ass. Cindy always had a soft spot for her big sister and she dreamt of making out with her.

Claire rested against Cindy, wondering why she was touching her like this, but she wasn't complaining, it felt really good. 'You're a freak,' she whispered as amazing feelings covered her body and she felt her young pussy begin to tingle.

'Think about it. We could take turns fucking him and...' she whispered, sliding her right hand around Claire's body and to her large, left breast, gently circling her hard nipple. 'We could make out too,' she said with a big smile as Claire bit her lip and let out a soft moan. Cindy wanted Claire and things were looking very good. 'Wouldn't that be so hot? We could hug, kiss and do nasty things to each other,' she whispered, watching Claire's pretty eyes close as she pulled off her blouse, giving Cindy the freedom to do more.

Claire just stood there as Cindy's words drove her crazy. Claire knew Cindy was a sex freak, but she would have never in a thousand years thought that Cindy wanted her too. 'I wonder about you.' Claire moaned as Cindy caressed her ass and her very excited breasts, enjoying the feelings that were flooding her body and she wondered if it would all be as good.

'Just relax.' Cindy whispered her ear. 'I'll do things to you that no man could ever dream of,' she whispered again as she started kissing Claire's ear and the sweet flesh on her neck. 'I'm going to make you cum so hard,' she panted in Claire's ear, thinking of making love to her sexy, older sister and how exciting it was going to be. 'You'll think you're going to die!' Cindy moaned as she unclasp Claire's bra and leaned to suck her big nipples. 'Oh yes!' she cried taking turns sucking each of Claire's rubbery nipples, as her pussy began to throb.

Claire rested against Cindy and couldn't believe how great this felt. Her pussy felt like it was on fire as Cindy tenderly sucked her nipples. 'Is it all going to feel this good?' she asked as the fire between her legs grew. Claire thought of sucking Cindy the same way and she wanted to feel her sisters' tiny ass. Claire loved watching her butt wiggling when Cindy walked and now she was going to see her naked and get to touch it.

'Yes!' Cindy moaned pulling Claire to her, enjoying her big sister trembling with anticipation. 'I make out with my friend Blythe every chance we get and it's so great! I cum so hard when she licks me, it feels like I'm going to die.' Cindy moaned thinking of her beautiful friend licking and sucking her pussy.

Claire just stood there and knew that there was no way she could stop now. Cindy had her on the brink of exploding and Claire wanted more. 'Let's go up to your room,' she whispered to Cindy and she couldn't wait to be with her. Cindy was a wild girl that had everyone fooled into thinking she was sweet and innocent, but Claire knew better and she was about to find out how bad she really was.

Cindy took her hand, leading the way through the house and up the stairs, when they heard something. 'What is going on?' Cindy asked, wondering if her ears were deceiving her. 'Is that what I think it is?' she asked with a little hurt, thinking of Dad fucking Mom. Cindy knew they were married, but deep down, it hurt.

'Yes! They're doing it!' Claire giggled as happiness covered her. She'd always worried that Dad would leave Mom and find a woman to please him, but that was all over. Mom and Dad sounded like wild animals fucking. She looked at Cindy and noticed a sad look on her pretty face. 'Oh, now I know what's wrong. You have to remember that she's his wife and you're his daughter. I'm sure it was fun as hell fucking him, but if Mom found out, she might kill you both.' Claire said and had to hug Cindy, hoping she'd want to finish this wonderful thing they were sharing. 'Come on, let's go. I can't wait to be with you,' she whispered, running her hand between Cindy's legs and caressed.

Cindy knew that Claire was right, but for some reason it hurt thinking of Dad fucking someone else, even if it was Mom. 'I know,' she replied hugging Claire. 'Let's go fuck each other to death!' she moaned, hugging Claire tight as she could and they continued to her room.

'I can't believe the things you get me to do.' Claire giggled slipping off her tight jeans and smiled to Cindy. 'Like what you see?' she whispered, savoring her young sisters' eyes on her body and the lustful look on her face.

'Fuck yes I do!' Cindy smiled moving to the floor in from of Claire. 'I've always wanted to do it with you. You're so pretty, sexy and you turn me on so much,' she added with a big smile, leaned forward and couldn't help but licking the front of Claire's wet panties.

Claire just watched her crazy sister slide in the floor and when her warm tongue licked her, Claire wanted to scream. 'Oh God, Cindy!' she moaned grabbing Cindy's face, shoving her to her pussy, knowing this was going to be a night to remember. 'This is so crazy!' Claire moaned as Cindy licked and sucked her aching pussy, giving her breathtaking feelings that she couldn't have ever imagined.

Cindy grabbed Claire, turned her and shoved her on the bed. 'I'm going to make you feel so good,' she whispered with a big smile, pulling down Claire's wet undies. 'Oh my God!' Cindy moaned at the site of her big sisters' bare and excited pussy. She licked over her swollen clit, enjoying a low moan come from someplace deep inside Claire's body. 'I told you that it's wonderful to be loved by another girl.' Cindy smiled, spreading Claire's legs and she began to work her magic.

Claire lay helpless watching Cindy doing things to her body that none of the three boys' she'd been with never came close to achieving. 'Oh yes!' she whimpered as Cindy gently sucked and licked her aching clit, giving her the feeling that she would explode at any second. 'Cindy!' Claire moaned as Cindy eased two of her long fingers deep into her warm, excited pussy and started fucking her. 'Ahhhh yes!' she cried as feelings rushed through her body that she would have never thought possible, until now and her beautiful young sister was doing it.

Cindy was in heaven as she sucked and licked Claire. Her moans drove Cindy on, wanting to please her lovely older sister and she would do anything. Cindy lifted Claire's legs, putting them on her shoulders and her mouth completely covered Claire's excited pussy. She licked, sucked and fingered her into a frenzy. Claire shook as a powerful orgasm raced over her and Cindy was so happy.

She lay on the bed, enjoying Cindy's warm tongue driving her insane and the way she sucked her clit, was out of this world. 'Oh yes!' Claire moaned putting her legs on Cindy and her mouth felt so good. She licked and sucked pussy so good, Claire knew she was hooked. She'd be coming to Cindy every time she was horny. 'It feels so good!' she moaned, shoving her pussy to Cindy, knowing she was so close. 'Make me cum!' Claire whimpered thinking of Cindy sucking off Dad and the way she sucked the cute guy in the wheelchair was too much. 'Oh my God!' Claire cried as her body exploded. 'Cindy!' she squealed, wrapping her legs around Cindy's head, enjoying the most breathtaking feelings sweeping over her body.

Later they lay in bed, hugging and kissing. 'That was crazy.' Claire smiled, caressing Cindy's body and knew that she had to return the favor. 'I've never done a girl. I hope that I can make you feel like I did,' she said sliding her hand around to the ass she loved watching.

Cindy returned the smile, enjoying Claire touching her ass. 'You just relax and don't worry about it. I've had enough sex and cocks today to last me awhile,' she smiled, giving Claire a long and deep kiss, hoping that Claire could give her a few of the same feelings.

Part two of this will be done soon. If you like, please vote on this. Than you.