Aunt Vivian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wes99
Wes99
1,128 Followers

Vivian's eyes sparkled and her soft moans filled the room as I thrust myself inside her. Her breast danced on her chest each time my cock went into her. Her pleasure was mounting rapidly and each stroke brought her closer to her orgasm. I was fighting to hold back my own cum which was more than ready, at any second, to ejaculate inside her the moment I lost my own control. I realized as we fucked that I had always held deep fantasies about Vivian for as long as I could remember. In childhood it was simply to be with her, to talk to her, and share secrets about the silliness of the world we all lived in. I had always wanted to be with her. When I got older my thoughts, like any teenager, were jumbled with confusion about growing up and where I would eventually fit in. Yet, thinking back, when I was with Vivian the concerns that I fretted so deeply about always seemed less important. When I masturbated it was always to the imagined vision of her naked body standing before me, looking back at me, without judgment. I could see every detail of her smiling face and I would imagine her delicate hand reaching out to grasp my penis at the very moment I would ejaculate on my own stomach.

Vivian's breathing was hard and deep and her moans had turned into loud groans of erotic pleasure as I continued to fuck her wet pussy. Glancing down I watched my hard shaft repeatedly disappearing and withdrawing into her cunt. I was hoping that I could continue to fuck her and still hold my own orgasm back enough to allow Vivian to have several orgasms, but I doubted I could. I had never been as turned-on as I was at that moment. I was making love to a beautiful woman with whom I had dreamed of most of my life. A woman who, so easily, touched something within me that I never before had the courage to admit to myself was there.

Vivian began to moan loudly through tightly clenched teeth as her body shuddered with the pleasure of her orgasm. I reached up with my right hand and cupped it over her left breast and squeezed it gently. "My god! Now! Now!" She sobbed as she thrust her pelvis as hard as she could against my cock. At that very moment I could hold back no longer and closing my eyes - I felt the intense pleasure in my penis as my own ejaculate began spewing its white liquid into her clenched vagina. My whole body jolted each time my cock pumped my remaining cum inside her. Her hot golden liquid flowed from her cunt and cascaded over my cock as she came - bathing us in her secret pleasure.

As our orgasms subsided I lay lightly on top of her, kissing her neck and breathing in the subtle fragrance of her skin while listening to her soft moans of satisfaction. Occasionally, more of her hot liquid would dribble from her cunt as she relaxed her muscles. We rolled onto our sides, facing each other, and I could feel her heart beating against my chest and suddenly I felt as if I was part of her. Time had slowed and life felt as if it was in slow motion as we lay together.

Vivian's breathing gradually slowed as she fell into a gentle sleep. Some of her hair fell softly down over her face and she suddenly looked like a very young girl. I felt my softening penis slip gently out of her vagina and come to rest on my thigh.

What was next? I wondered to myself. How could I ever leave this woman with whom I was so deeply in love with? These were questions that I simply had no answers for. These questions swirled through my mind as I felt myself drifting into sleep.

Wes99
Wes99
1,128 Followers
12