All Comments on 'Aunt Wolfy'

by Sucker4Boobies

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really good story

This story was fantastic and are you going i continue more on to the hotel and make more chapter? That would be awesome thanks for the story well made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next Chapter??

I completely agree with the other review... excellent story and I certainly hope for Chapter 2 soon!

EyetiegalEyetiegalover 9 years ago
Great start!

Awesome writing please keep going with another chapter or two!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We all ...

should have an Aunt Wolfy! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Write some more

You left us hanging with our hand on our meat and balls aching.

8====D (|)

hotwillyhotwillyover 9 years ago
Aunt Winnie

Hot, great story

Chapter 2 must be Tales of the Hilton.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hairyauntielove

SorrySouthernAn69,the most exciting in a woman is to have bushy hairs starting from her belly down to her ass.shaving such a hairy pussy is a CRIME!!!for me.When I was a teen and when we were at the seaside,just at staring the long pussy hairs of my 2 aunties,appearing between their legs,out of their swimsuits,made me have IMMEDIATE HARD ONS!!I cannot count the no of times I have jacked my big cock and cummed just at thinking of their hairy pussies,which I had seen several times when peeping at their nude gorgeous bodies in the bathroom when they stayed home.No need to tell you that the woman I chose to be my wife WAS VERY HAIRY!!i m now 60 years old,though being parent and grand parent,But I still think of them and of all hairy women I ve met in my life and still jerk and cum .When I was 50,I once asked the younger y 2 of aunts and with whom I have always been very close,if she shaved her pussy.She immediately answered NO MY DEAR NEPHEW and I told her to never do that!!If she knew at that time,how often I had seen her hairy pussy!!

amoroneamoronealmost 8 years ago
Great story

Who wouldn't want to fuck thier Aunty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
me

Id love to bone my aunt too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Auntie

I have been wanking and cumming on my mother's sister Angie,35 years oldI since the age of 15!I have been peeping at her several times when she was taking her shower. Sh had a gorgeous body with beautiful boobs,asses and the more exciting was that ,like in the above story,she was VERY HAIRY. She did not even trim her pussy hairs .I had noted that when all the family went to the seaside and when i walked besides her,I noted that her pussy hairs of about 2 inches were out of her swimming suit. Then years passed on,She got married and me too.When I was 40 and aunt Angie 60 and already a widow, I often visited her. My wife thought that it was really positive that I often visited her as she was not only my only aunt but also my godmother, During my visits, we became very close and we discussed easily,without any shyness on any subjects even on sex matters, She told me that since she was a widow at 55 she had never gone out with a man and following a question from her, I narrated my adventures with women and after that she asked me if they had beautiful bodies, or if they screamed when I fucked them,She was more and more interested in my past fucking sessions. As from then, We started to kiss on the lips each time we saw each other but only when we were alone. Otherwise before siblings and friends,we kissed on the cheeks.Once I dared to put my tongue inside her lips and I was surprised when she gave me back hers with passion,I kissed her in her neck and she was shivering. She pulled her dress completely out of her body. She had no bra and her boobs were practically same. I started to suck her tits and she began to moan and When I put two fingers into her hairy pussy which was already very wet, she screamed loud and when I started to play with her clitoris,she was no longer screaming but crying like a wild beast! She took me into her bed and put herself in a 69 position and we ate each other sex like hungry people and after 10 mins,she mounted on me,took my hard cock and put it into her wet pussy.I two thrusts,my cock was full inside her and then she told me not to move and it was her who fucked me.She continued to cry and asked me to slap and pinch her asses. When I did it she asked me "Stronger stronger "She came several times and my pubic hairs and legs were full of her cum.Then she asked me to fuck her doggy style. Her hairy pussy was like an opened oyster and ordered me to scratch her back.But before putting my cock inside her,I sucked her pussy and asshole.After 15 mins of wild fucking,my cock sent inside her pussy several jets of my cum.We then took a rest hugged and kissed each other and when my cock became hard again, she wanted me to fuck her in her asshole to which I immediately obeyed and I came a 2 nd time,but then in her asshole.Then, each other admitted that this was the best of our lives. This happened two years ago and we must admit that we are now addicted to fuck each other. Sometimes after having fucked wildly with her,I am so tired that at night I had to tell my wife that I was not feeling well and that I had to go early to bed!

MunchABunchMunchABunchabout 3 years ago

I just love it when I can read and enjoy a great Fuck story. I can cum like crazy wit stories like this. Nail Auntie good Nephew.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(7/7/2021) 5 stars, but too short, we need more pages and chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. I wanted to fuck my aunt when I was younger. She's now in her 80s and still has a nice looking body.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous